Submit

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:12 am
INTRO OF DARKNESS THEN REDNESS THEN WHITENESS.

Welcome to my plot thread! I'm trying to claw my way back into SOA RP after being gone for a while, so first of all if we had plans you are free to either remind me of them or consider them dropped if that's what you'd prefer. I'm pretty sure most of the people I plotted with aren't around anymore, but if you are feel free to prod me about it. smile

Below you'll find lists of SOA looking for one thing or another. Some are just looking for regular interactions, some for epic adventures, others are looking for mates, some are looking for flings, and some of them are looking for a combination of any or all of the above. I've tried to make it nice and easy by listing the mate/fling part at the top of each SOA's info, but "looking for" can be found under the rambling personality segments.

Please use the form below each SOA's info when posting an offer, going forward. I've included a quote to get my attention as soon as an offer is posted for faster responses.

I'll also try to keep this updated and keep a list in this post for those who have offers already/what is being tried out. You can find more info and RP's (if you're looking for a taste of the SOA's voice/personality in action) at my directory, which is right over here. I'm trying to get that up to speed but it may take a while. Everyone listed here will be listed there for sure, however!

Offers & Tentative Plans
Bahari girl - Chi Sohma (mate offer)
Korofi-uzulu - Phuterdactyl (mate offer)
Shakizah - Talencia (mate offer)
Adiva - Kiana_Nala (mate offer) - Roleplay
General Iroh - oo DeD (friends/travel companions)
Gumu - oo DeD (mate offer)
Kiamba - Andranis (JRP)
Uuo - Andranis (mate plot)
??? - Thalion (mate plot; Gaddith)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 am
Rogue SOA

These SOA don't currently have a home pride/pack/group of any kind. Some of them were born rogues, some of them found temporary homes, and some of them were born into a group that was later disbanded.

They're open to finding homes if they find a good one that meshes well with them, but I'm also okay with some of them remaining rogues. Some of them may also be available for flings if you're interested in one-shot breedings.

User Image

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I've been holding on too tight
With nothing in between...

Quote:
.:: Amali-Rajua - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Dawnwalkers
Pride Rank: n/a; formerly training to be Vizier
Mate: n/a; seeking (widowed)
Flings: Yes
Personality: Amali is the sort of lion that others would look to as a leader, not because he possessed any spectacular leadership qualities, but because he's dependable. While he was a member of prides in the past others would seek him out for advice and favors on a regular basis, knowing that they wouldn't be turned out in the cold. Even if he wasn't able to fulfill the request itself he could often point them in the right direction.

When he was a young male just barely on the cusp of his prime he had a full life. He had a pride that he was a respected member of, he had his parents, a twin brother, and a beautiful mate and daughter (Amirah). Sadly, like many others have experienced that was nearly all taken from him by a stroke of plague. The king and his parents were among many of the first to fall and as the queen and many of the remaining pride members continued to sucumb to the illness the surviving pride members were forced to try to relocate. They thought at first that they were unaffected, but months after leaving the lands, their daughter having barely just made it into her juvenile months Amali's mate passed. He was grief stricken but still had Amirah to look after, and the surviving pride members to think of- including his twin brother.

He convinced the remaining members to not risk contaminating other prides until they were certain that they were cured, and when a few months had passed they began to finally drift their separate ways. The family of three continued on until Amirah reached adulthood, at which point she also chose to seek out a life of her own. Amali has not seen her since. He worries, but he trusts that if they're meant to meet again that one day they will.

Until that time his life had been entirely dedicated to Amirah and his twin. Now that he's on his own he's simply wandering. He's a very easy going lion with a relaxed personality. As his past should indicate he's also very dedicated and loyal, and would make for a very loving and attentive mate and father.

He also has a playful side, and is very, very affectionate to those closest to him.

Looking for: Friends, possibly a pride, other possible survivors, and a mate!!! Personality and appearance are equally important here. I'd like to find someone that's a good match for Amali. He doesn't need someone to compliment him so much as someone to be his equal in compassion and loyalty and love. Because he's already done the single father bit I'd ask for someone more mature rather than a childish personality type.

Note: Not rolled; not a seer

[quote="Tahja Estes"][/quote]
[color=#B08636][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE GOLDEN TIGER[/b][/size]

[size=10][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Mate, fling, or other?:[/b]
[b]Describe your idea/suggestion (if applicable) please:[/b] [/size][/color]

User Image

You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
Strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground
We are the jack-o-lanterns in July
Setting fire to the sky
Here it comes, this rising tide...

Quote:
.:: Chen-li - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Dawnwalkers
Pride Rank: n/a
Mate: n/a; tentatively seeking
Personality: A few years ago Chen-li had a very clear idea of who he was - part of a match set. He had a twin sister and the two balanced one another. Where she was calm and patient he was brash and impetuous, but they balanced one another, or so he thought. When she left to return to the Firekin to be with Azarax Chen-li was unable to follow due to his blue coloring. With his anchor gone he was unable to contain his frustration, loss, and confusion, and so he left the pride to try to find himself.

He did not succeed in doing anything aside from reinforcing how incomplete he was without his sister. He returned with his tail between his legs but was still not content to simply remain. Though he tried his hand at putting his energy into guarding the pride it doesn't seem to have done any good, and so he's on the roam again looking for someone that can give him balance.

For those that encounter Chen-li they'll probably see a fairly sized lion with a somewhat foul disposition. He doesn't really go for sugar coating things and he says exactly what he's thinking when he feels like it- and that's IF you can get him to speak to you. He's not exactly rude but his temper has grown increasingly foul over the years, to the point that he'd sooner ignore a stranger than engage in mindless conversation. He scowls a lot, growls a lot, and is extremely sarcastic and snappy when pushed. If given something- someone to focus on who can help him expel his negative energy, though, Chen-li is a natural protector. He has his mother's impatience for beating around the bush and unfortunately they both feel as if most encounters are exactly that- a waste of time. Neither of them can stand injustices happening right in front of them and are inclined to sometimes talking bigger than they can actually back up, but are too stubborn to back down. While he would never endanger another with that behavior he can be a bit reckless on his own.

Looking for: A mate and a pride. I plan to have him run into two distant relatives of his mother's soon but he probably won't stay with them (though they may end up in one of the prides where he's going to wind up). I'd either like to send him along to the revive of the U'W (where he'll be reunited with at least one sibling, Huang, and meet his nieces and nephew) or the Pridelands (where he'll be reunited with a lot more family than he knew he had)- both peaceful prides where he could put himself to use being a protector. I have no personal preference on which one, so if you do let me know.

Someone that can either get this idiot to think twice before blurting out whatever he feels like or someone that can shoot it right back at him and keep pace. They can either be quiet/shy/demure or outspoken/just as brash/cocky. He's pretty flexible.

Complimentary markings for a mate, please, or someone plain! Colors are negotiable.

Note: Bound for either the new Ushirkino Watembezaji or the Pridelands; Rolled - not a seer

[color=#58587C][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE BLUE BRUTE[/b][/size]

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:48 am
Pack Females/Males

I'll also be looking to revive the Peke Na pack once things settle down, under new leadership. The wild dogs (or other SOA) listed here will be among the founding members of said pack.

I'm looking for VERY specific things for these SOA (most importantly for the sisters Tumble and Cheza). Like with the pride/coalition SOA I'll also be looking for specific things for them, too. Again: specific plots, certain friendship-dynamics, or mates.

User Image
Quote:
.:: Quickpaw - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: Peke Na
Pride Rank: Huntress
Mate: n/a - seeking
Flings: Maybe ยป leaning towards no
Personality: Quickpaw enjoys little more than the thrill of the hunt. It's the chase that she enjoys rather than the kill. Ever since she was a pup she's enjoyed running, thinking on her paws. She's risen quickly amongst the ranks of the remaining hunters as one of the swiftest of foot.

But hunting isn't her absolute everything. She's a true member of the pack and her blood runs hot for other aspects of life as well. Quickpaw experienced recognition once, but lost the pups and has decided against taking a steady mate due to a subconscious fear of the same thing happening again. To her relief she's yet to hear recognition's call a second time but she's no stranger to the concept and has left an admirer or two in her wake. She also enjoys sparring with others to keep her fighting skills sharp, and sometimes she enjoys a good trick or two.

One little known fact about Quickpaw is that she actually has quite the singing voice.

Looking for: A mate, general RP. Just make me an offer and I'm willing to discuss. It should be noted, however, that because of her previous experiences it might take some serious plotting to get her to the point she'd settle down.

Any pups that are born outside of a solid relationship will be raised by the pack as a whole more than most litters since Quickpaw won't consider herself a good mother, though if she's ever asked she'll claim it's because she won't give up her role as huntress to settle down.

Note: Experienced recognition with Finetouch at one point during one of his visits, but she lost the pups during a hunting accident.

[color=#4C3018][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE FUN LOVING HUNTRESS[/b][/size]

User Image
Quote:
.:: Cheza (Softpaw) - About ::.

Pack: Peke Na
Pride Rank: Finder
Personality: Polar opposite of her older sister, almost. Level headed, calm, but still fun loving and has an adventurous side of her own. It's more because she's had to learn how to keep up with Tumble than anything. She goes into things with a clear head and between the two she's usually the one offering up at least some attempt at being sensible when diving into trouble with Tumble. She has a very relaxed personality and enjoys conversation and banter, especially playful banter. She's gotten rather accustomed and skilled at standing on the sidelines making dry, witty, and often "helpful" (not) quips while her sister gets her tail into all sorts of messes. She's easy to get along with and goes out of her way to be friendly to others.

Growing up in such a large family has made her much more outgoing than she was as a pup. Growing up in the Peke Na has also made her something of a shameless flirt and tease. She enjoys being chased more than doing the chasing and she likes to keep things interesting.

Looking for: General RP and an eventual mate.

For personality with a mate I'm open to discussing ideas. In this case I'm a bit more fussed with finding someone aesthetically pleasing and their dynamic as a couple is sort of workable. One of the only things I'll ask for with personality is no childish or weak males. She's looking for a possible mate, not a pup to raise.

I'm looking for someone that will make a really good mix for colors and markings. Natural style markings (including solid colored coats and that of wild animals), but colors are completely negotiable. She has a wide set of throwbacks as well.

Note: Former wolfname was "Whisper". She has an identical twin sister whom she was very close to growing up, but at adolescence they began to branch out to seek their own identities.

[color=#996E6E][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE LEVEL HEADED SIBLING[/b][/size]

User Image
Quote:
.:: Hodari (Tumble) - About ::.

Pack: Peke Na
Pride Rank: Heir/Blood of Eleven Chiefs
Mate: n/a - not seeking
Flings: Maybe ยป leaning towards no
Personality: Tumble lives up to her namesake as a rough and tumble kind of girl. She enjoys adventure and doesn't afraid of anything. Well- not true, she's afraid of things, but her craving for fun and adventure often causes her to push through it. She also enjoys being scared from time to time. She might be fully grown but she's far from being fully mature.

Looking for: General RP; I'm also open to talking about a possible mate. Tumble has a lot of personal growing to do still, so I'd like to find someone that could sort of grow with her- someone that will be there with her through her future trials and will (as a result) be able to understand who she was, who she becomes, and why. For now things would just be starting off slow, and it would take her a while to come around to the idea of love in anything but a familial, pack, or platonic sense.

Note: In line to become the new chieftess of the pack one day

[color=#AB9A0E][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE HOT BLOODED SIBLING[/b][/size]

User Image
Quote:
.:: Momo (Dapplespot) - About ::.

Pride Rank: Huntress
Mate: n/a - not seeking
Personality: Momo is a thrill seeker, she enjoys having a good time and that usually means doing dangerous things for seemingly no other reason than she felt like it. Ever tried zebra dodging? She has. What about Croc hopping? Done it. Ever race a herd of antelope? Totally lost that one but one day she'll get a rematch! Really she's pretty simple and fairly easy to please.She's found her place amongst the Peke Na where she can be as wild and outgoing as she wants.

Momo was born first in a very big litter of pups. Her mother was the adviser of their pack and her father was a hunter. Save for two siblings going missing she had a normal child hood, and when she grew up and the pack decided on a hiatus, she left home to explore the world, but would check back with her mother every so often still. When she found the Peke Na she decided to make their lands home, and eventually gave birth to a litter of pups. She mothered a rather large litter once in her life but she's not exactly the mom type so much as the fun aunt type. They were brought up almost alongside her younger half brother and sister. She's acting as a huntress for the pack.

Looking for: General RP

Note:

[color=#F0861C][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE THRILL SEEKER[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:50 am
Pride/Coalition SOA

If these SOA aren't already members of a pride then they will be a part of the Unity Walker/Achana revive once the pride becomes official (if it gets enough interest). Some of them are available for flings, but any cubs that stay with them will become part of the pride they are in (or will be).

Mainly I'll be looking for specific things for these SOA, specific plots, certain friendship-dynamics, or mates.

User Image
Quote:
.:: Tunu-hazina - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: Pridelands; need joining rp
Pride Rank: n/a
Flings: No
Personality: Tunu-hazina is Isuzu's rather sheltered younger sister. She was born and raised to a single mother in a litter of three. Their mother was a wanderer, however, and never intended to make the den in the rogue lands her permanent home. When the girls came of age they were each sent off in turn, but Tunu-hazina would not go for fear of the unknown. Her mother left last and Tunu remained behind, convincing herself that they'd return someday soon and they'd be a family again- even if just her sisters. Family's stick together, after all, right? Since then she hasn't dared to try to leave, and protects the family den as if her life depends on it.

She actually did long to get out and see more of the world but she was terrified of making the journey alone almost as much as she was of leaving the den in case her family returned. She was fortunate enough to run into a group bound for the Pridelands, though. A brash lioness named Kiamba who hailed from the mountains, a male who had been born there named Kamikiel, and a lioness who was infatuated with him, named Shumbi. Though they all see Tunu-hazina as the quirky one in their group they have also accepted her as one of their own. The girls in particular are all drastic opposites of one another, but Tunu looks to them as her older sisters and they in turn are quite protective in their own ways.

Tunu is a bright-eyed girl who strives to get along with those she meets. She has a genet companion named Pascal who she'd found and nursed back to health near the border of her family's land. He stuck around out of some form of pity and gradually the two became more than simple neighbors, but friends.

She's also fond of jokes and has opened up a great deal since leaving home. Though she's basically one big dork she is a capable huntress as well.

Looking for: Joining RP, general RP with pride-members, gods, goddesses, other species, etc.!

I'm looking for a mate for Tunu, and I'd like someone that's "street wise" and quick on their paws. Tunu isn't an official cosplay but she was based a bit on Rapunzel, and I'd like to find her that easy going not-prince to sweep her off her paws.

Note: Younger sister/litter mate of Isuzu

[color=157771][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE FORMER RECLUSE[/b][/size]

User Image

So what?
We don't look, we don't act, we don't walk, we don't talk like you do
So what if we hang just to hang, ain't no shame
We're gonna do what we want to cause
We come from everywhere, searching for one to care
Somehow we found it here, we found us a home...

Quote:
.:: Matifu (II)- About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; formerly Dawnwalkers ยป bound for Pridelands
Pride Rank: n/a; formerly Guardian
Mate: n/a; seeking
Flings: Jian Xue [1/5]
Personality: Matifu is really only like her name sake in a few aspects. Friendly, easy going, and extremely dedicated and loyal to her pride. These days her pride is not only a literal pride, but her group of friends (Maa-nefer, Kinyago, Jian Xue, and Amavasi) as well. Though they have age differences they're an extremely close-knit bunch and somehow found their way together back in the Dawnwalkers a few years ago. They've been inseparable since.

Matifu is always one of the ones laughing the loudest, talking the most, and pursuing challenges first- not because she's a reckless loud mouth but in terms of quality of life. She's a vivacious spirit and prefers to be out there enjoying things with her friends.

She's confident, and more of a tomboy than anything. She had the opportunity to follow in her father's and grandfather's footsteps as a huntress for the Dawnwalker, was even expected to as the eldest of her litter, but she wanted other things and convinced them to allow her to become a guardian instead- the first in their family line. She worked hard to make them both proud, and succeeded, but was devastated later when her grandfather passed on.

She would follow her friends anywhere, and when Maa-nefer expressed a desire to see the rest of the world it was immediately put to a vote within the group. Matifu would have gone no matter what, because she and Maa-nefer are sisters in all but blood and if she went then Matifu was going. They took it to their friends, though, and it was decided that they would see what other lands had to offer and make their way towards the Pridelands along the way since Kinyago and Amavasi hadn't been "home" in ages. Jian Xue and Matifu also had business there as she knew of at least some family members that needed to know of her grandfather's passing, and Jian wanted to try to find out what had become of his aunt, Nukta's mother and Amavasi's great-great grandmother.

Looking for: General RP, MORE FRIENDS! Also a mate plot would be really great, to be honest, but I don't really know what I'd be looking for with her. She comes from an upbringing that taught her marriage before cubs, so even though they don't marry in the Pridelands whoever it is would need to be okay with being life-mated at least.

Again, I'm not entirely sure what would work for her personality-wise so I'm open to ideas. I do want to find someone with complimentary colors if possible, though (and I'm not interested in doing throwbacks or randoms for that reason).

Note: Pending joining rp; rolled - not a seer.

[color=#89A77C][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE GUARDIAN[/b][/size]

User Image

Everything is wonderful
Everything is great
Free as a bird singing outside my window pane
Got a fresh new start
It's a brand new day
And I got lots of love to give away ...

Quote:
.:: Maa-nefer- About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: Tengoku (Kaze); formerly Dawnwalkers
Pride Rank: Sennin (queen)
Mate: Sion Astal
Personality: Maa-nefer was born somewhere in the middle of a very, very, VERY big litter of thirteen. She had a normal childhood typical for a princess of the Tuait-tekem (extra lessons, primarily).

During her life with the Dawnwalkers she was best friends with Dafina, her sister Sher, and cousin Matifu. Since leaving she is still friends with them all, but of the three only Matifu opted to go along on the journey to the Pridelands.

As one of the cubs born to the royal pair, just like her siblings she's had extra lessons, more education, and training than the other cubs in the pride, because if something should happen to her brother, the crown prince, there's a chance that one of the other children will be selected to become heir instead, even if that's a very big selection to pick from. As a result she's quite well versed in pride traditions.

Maa-nefer is very friendly, outgoing, and playful. Her name means to see beauty, which she does through an optimistic attitude and a genuine desire to help better the lives of those around her, even through simple means. She comes from a huge, loving family with doting (if not busy) parents who are always there for their kids, she loves pride life, and she's very tactile amongst those she's familiar with (She would often use her siblings, husband, and friends for pillows.). She likes to touch to show affection but will not do so with any "strange" males such as males she's not related or close to with clear boundaries. It's always innocent. Above all else as a princess from a pride with strict marital practices she understands that she's expected to lead by example, and has been taught not to let there be any question about her intention or chastity.

As Sion's wife and queen of the Kaze kingdom Maa-nefer will strive to be supportive for her husband and the kingdom itself. It's not completely uncommon to see her going about the wind palace socializing or catching up with anyone she bumps into with the time to spare. She'll make it a point to know as many subjects by name as possible and to be current with their lives.

She can also be found playfully teasing or bossing Ryner around from time to time- all in good fun, he is, after all, her husband's best friend.

Don't expect Maa-nefer to slow down too much with age, though she might mellow just slightly with eventual motherhood. She'll remain outgoing and optimistic until the day she dies.

Looking for: Pride RP! Kaze kingdom RP, non-royal/noble, noble, potential members, just give me all the RP!

Note: Happily settled, NOT looking to leave the pride.

[color=#B08B60][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE QUEEN[/b][/size]

User Image

And I'm not the girl that I intend to be,
I dare you darling, just you wait and see
But this time not for you but just for me,
And I say
Ooh, how'm I gonna get over you?
I'll be alright, just not tonight
Someday, oh I wish you'd want me to stay
I'll be alright, just not tonight,
Someday...

Quote:
.:: Ursa - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: Firekin (Simo)
Pride Rank: Storyteller
Flings: Maybe
Personality: A serpentine acquaintance of Azar's and Ursa's once said that Ursa's fire was contained to her eyes. Her black coat isn't completely uncommon, but she's one of the least colorful members of the pride. More to the point is the fact that her Firekin spirit is expressed in unconventional ways just as her coloring is. She's quite calm and doesn't seem to be very hot blooded at first glance, but she has a fierce temper once pushed too far, and a protective streak a mile wide towards any perceived threat to her children and her family. Not even her former mate and best friend, Azar, is safe from that temper. They had a litter together but eventually split apart when Ursa ended the relationship due to irreconcilable differences. Largely in part was his treatment of one of their sons, who he bullied quite a bit.

Since going their separate ways Ursa has quietly resumed her duties as a storyteller for the pride, looking after cubs and teaching the history of the pride. She has no current apprentices and is open for that, but in truth she's growing weary of life in the desert. She feels as though she's stuck in a rut and is constantly faced with reminders of losses as she sees most of her children and Azar on an almost daily basis.

For a bit of backstory leading up to that, read on.

Ursa and her siblings were conceived from a confusing tryst between Kadogo'moto of the Simo, and Azula of the Safi. At the time the pride was still split, and it was decided in secret that it would be better for the cubs to be raised by their father in the more accepting Simo. All but one of her siblings was taken to the rebels, the youngest son, who left the Firekin all together when their mother took him with her and Ursa has not seen him since being delivered into her father's paws.

Growing up, her youngest brother was particularly demanding of Ursa's time and affections, but his pushiness was not well received. They had an argument, which is her last memory of him, before he was taken and killed by vultures. This event would go on to haunt her for a long time, and to this day she hasn't come fully to terms with her guilt, merely pushed it down and aside.

She was very close with one of her other brothers, however, Iroh. The two were very affectionate with one another and she always views him fondly. The two shared a den together for a good while after deciding it was time to strike out and give their parents (father and adoptive mother) space for the new litter.

When Kadogo and Ilahle finally made up the dark lioness became another important part of Ursa's life. She looks to her as naturally as she would her own birth mother.

She had a brief fling with her crush's brother, then with Azar himself. The latter resulted in her becoming pregnant, and this ripped the two friends apart for a long time though they do not know for certain which lion fathered the cubs. Because of the cubs markings it is (rightly) assumed that Azar is the father. Ursa and Azar, after mending their friendship following his being a suspect in the murder incident finally got their act together and became a mated pair for a time.

Other lions that Ursa has a close bond with or a deep rooted affection for include her aunt Kenna, family friend and her father's former "slave" (A ruse, for the sake of keeping the children safe.), Yin-li. She once had a one sided rivalry with the Captain of the Guard, Uuo, because of Azar'bijan's also one sided feelings towards the captain.

She is not at all fond of her grandmother, Azula (Of the Simo) and the two do not communicate often because of Azula's antagonistic relationship with Kadogo'moto.

Looking for: A mate, or possibly a plot to find a new pride if no one is available in the Firekin, but this is a bit last ditch. She needs something new in her life. She's not even quite into the prime years of her adulthood yet, but she's finding herself stuck in a rut and I'd like to get her back out of it by almost whatever means necessary.

Note:

[color=#800303][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE FIRELESS ONE[/b][/size]

User Image

And I take the first step of a million more
And I'll make mistakes I've never made before
But at least I'm moving forward
At least I'm moving forward...

Quote:
.:: Han - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: Unity Walkers
Pride Rank: Hunter
Personality: Han has always been a laid back sort of guy, almost to the point of laziness. It's not that he's against lifting a paw to do a thing, it's just that his coalition's lifestyle allotted the luxury of having little better to do than socialize, hunt, and patrol. They lived in a paradise. They were founded not for the sake of tradition, but safety and acceptance, in a time when hybrids were just becoming widely known and not many were accepting of them. He was born into the only life the group had ever known- a peaceful one.

With the restructuring and relocation Han found himself stepping up to help, leaving behind his laid back lifestyle in favor of helping the two groups recover. Once the two prides do manage to fully settle he'll no doubt return to his relaxed way of living, but the right girl might be able to get him on his toes and keep him there.

Looking for: A mate that can bring out Han's more energetic side somehow. I'd love it if she were the type to be shamelessly flirtatious and might play hard to get, to keep things interesting.

Note:

[color=#DDA030][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE SWIRLY AND LAZY ONE[/b][/size]

User Image

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone
So leave a message at the tone
Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything
Nothing at all...

Quote:
.:: NAME - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: Tengoku no Kurฤ“doru
Pride Rank: Kaze-roh; Lieutenant
Mate: n/a; seeking at your own risk j/k it's Ferris
Flings: No; too much trouble, he'd rather sleep
Personality: Will update this after a nap.

Looking for: General RP, pride members and hopeful's to stumble over him and otherwise disrupt and interrupt his naps.

Note: Let him get back to sleep! One of his old pride's ancestors was cursed by Psychopathy long ago in one of her previous lives. As a result certain lions that meet certain conditions receive this curse (black-dark brown manes, a marking on their forehead under the fur tufts on their heads/their manes, and usually black, brown, or reddish-brown eyes). When under the influence of this curse Ryner goes absolutely berserk and will try to kill everything in sight. Most lions from Ryner's and Sion's pride that know of the curse think that the only way to stop him/a lion under this curse is by killing them. It is also believed that lions that suffer this curse will die after going berserk anyway. In truth there is another way to stop Ryner, and that's to close his eyes. The trick is getting close enough without dying... Easy, right?

Edits were done as a gift from Thalion for her item shop. Non-inheritable!

[color=82471D][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE LAZYASS[/b][/size]

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:00 am
The gods/goddesses

These guys are mostly just looking for non-mate plots! Either general RP, followers, fighting/action RP, or putting their powers to good use. Some of them might be recruiting for a pride/pack, and some of them might also be up for flings with mortals or other gods.

I am also interested in long-term plots for some of them, in particular! Please let me know/hit me up if anyone here interests you OR if we had previous plans. I've been gone a while so if you're around and still interested just give me a poke.

User Image
Quote:
.:: Kairi/Timmain - About ::.

Pride Rank: Patron goddess; Wolf Mother
Mate: n/a; eventually Samsara (karma)
Personality: Unknown to all but her closest friends (her maned wolf companion, Kiba, and Karma, Samsara) Kairi was once a normal, mortal pridelander. She lay dying after an attack from territorial hyenas defending their land from a perceived threat, and that was how Timmain found her. Timmain gave her life to save Kairi's, allowing her soul to take her place in the rebirth cycle while Timmain moved on to find permanent rest.

Kairi retained much of her personality from when she ascended from being mortal. She has more of the behaviors of a natural lioness you'd find in the real world- not all, but more. She'll roll in the mud to keep cool in the heat despite the fact that it ruins her pristine coat for a time, a habit kept from being mortal. She enjoys a chase, she enjoys life and believes in living it to the fullest, making her a natural fit for the role as goddess of Instinct and Wolf Mother to the Peke Na. It was pure coincidence that landed her the role, however.

Despite her death she holds no particular ill will towards "trolls" (hyenas),

Looking for: Kairi is essentially a playful flirt, she enjoys a good game, she enjoys the chase, she enjoys the hunt- she's grown into her role as instinct personified and she knows how to love her job. I'd like a couple of best friends, gods that Kairi can be in and out of touch with. Right now she's got Rio/flight as a regular companion, Samsara/karma, and Icarus/indulgence, but more gods or goddesses that she can get to know would be awesome.

Mortals that she can encounter in any form, mortals to spot her doing her thing leading to direct encounters!

Also it's a long shot, I know, but any prides/packs/groups aside from the Peke Na whose owners might be looking for a patron- please let me know! Kairi doesn't really need worshipers but she'd totally get a kick/rise out of being the center of a group's culture, and would be inclined to stop in to visit and see how things are going.

Note:

Kairi/Timmain (Instinct) Powers
Sense: This isnโ€™t a power so much as a radar. She will feel it within her soul (sort of) within ten miles of an individual or group with very active/high or very dormant/low levels of instinct. This power serves no other purpose.

Drive: This is a general power that allows Kairi to bless an individual with an increase or emphasis on their instincts by loaning out some of her own (As the goddess OF Instinct she has plenty to spare.). She cannot control which instincts are affected precisely, only their instincts in general, so the individual would more or less simply experience their usual baser urges much more strongly than usual. The only way theyโ€™ll feel a particular tug in any one area is based on what they are doing at the time (or during the time span) that this power is used, or if they already are following a particular instinctโ€™s call. (IE: A pregnant lioness would have a stronger urge/instinct to find a den away from others, as this is a natural action for a lioness to take when birth is imminent. Someone that is going on a hunt soon will be acutely aware of how their instinct is telling them to act while stalking or attacking.) This will last for up to three days.

Pinpoint: This power is similar to Drive, but it allows Kairi to focus on one specific instinct and amplify that one instinct for up to three days, or whenever certain conditions are met over the course of three days (IE: If it's the instinct to hunt or chase after anything that runs (Like with dogs) then anytime something runs within the individual's range of vision they will be compelled to chase it, regardless of current activity or conversation.).

Pure Instinct; Call of the Wild: This ability is a permanent form of Drive/Pinpoint. It letโ€™s Kairi permanently raise the levels of an SOAโ€™s instincts (either a specific one or all of them) until the day that SOA dies or the curse/blessing is lifted. She can only raise levels, not lower them. This can be manifested into a physical scar if requested (But not required.), if she intends it as a curse on the SOA in question.

[color=#CE9119][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE WOLF MOTHER[/b][/size]

User Image

I wonder what would happen if
You say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out honestly
I wanna see you be brave...

Quote:
.:: Icarus - About ::.

Pack/Pride/Coalition: n/a; seeking
Pride Rank: The god of Indulgence
Flings: Yes; one or two lined up
Personality: Indulgent, flirtatious, easy going.

Looking for: General RP where he can use his powers, prides that might be interested in meeting him, eventually some mortal flings. I will only take ONE fling at a time, first come first serve. The female shouldn't be someone that will lose, abuse, or corrupt the cubs unless you'd like to plot Icarus trying to get them for re-homing. Also looking for an offspring or two of his for him to eventually get saddled with. He'd be a terrible influence in some ways and a great influence in others.

Note: 1/3 - Flings completed

Icarus (Indulgence) Powers
Live a Little! (โ€œYou need to relax and go with the flow.โ€): This is an aura that allows Icarus to feel those within range that need a little push or are already โ€œcustomersโ€ of his. It also works in reverse and automatically puts off a vibe that causes those around him to feel more inclined towards acts of indulgence. Those in immediate radius will feel it the strongest, the loss of inhibitions that would otherwise prevent them from giving in. It can be anything from the urge to kill to the urge to speak to that girl or boy theyโ€™ve been convincing themselves that they should just stay friends with, the catch is that this will only work if theyโ€™re holding back for unselfish reasons. If theyโ€™re holding back for selfish reasons (Being a jerk, toying with the other personโ€™s feelings.) and not because theyโ€™re holding themselves back, they will not feel the urge for THAT particular thing.

Indulgence in Moderation (โ€œDrink responsibly!โ€): Icarus can temporarily amplify a specific urge to indulge in an individual. It isnโ€™t his job to judge who indulges too much, and this power will only affect the individual for three days from the position of the sun/moon at the time of the spell until three cycles to the exact same position. At the end of their indulgent binge they may or may not feel a bit dazed, like someone that spent the whole night before partying in Vegas.

Negate Consequences (โ€œWhat did I drink last night, and why is there glitter in my hair?โ€): This power simply allows Icarus to push an individual to act on their urges. It can last up to three days and leaves them with an urge that cannot be ignored to pursue their indulgent wishes with no regard to their conscience, sense of duty, safety, guilt, negative emotions at that time (Sorrow, depression, etc.), or consequences. At the end of the spell, however, when they come back to their senses they will be left to deal with the consequences of their actions and how itโ€™s affected others or their duties.

You only Live Once (โ€œIโ€™ll show you what it means to be a Free Spirit.โ€): As the name would suggest Icarusโ€™ permanent power causes one to live out the rest of their days with a care free attitude. This does not guarantee happiness or a lack of guilt, or any of the other consequences that come from indulging too much (Like the stomach ache you get when you eat too dang much.), it simply grants the bearer the โ€œfreedomโ€ (or takes it away) to do as they wish without hesitation. This can be good or bad, it all depends on the owner and what they wish for their SOA to take away from it. This cannot be undone once done, however, blessings from other gods (Of the respective domains that this โ€œcurseโ€ affects, if their powers allow it, of course.) may help ease the burden/keep them out of trouble. This may be manifested into a physical mark that can be passed on to offspring (if so desired), with age Icarus will be able to control this aspect of his powers.

[color=#6BAA68][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE ONE WITH NO SELF CONTROL[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:59 am
[code][quote="Tahja Estes"][/quote]
[color=COLOR][size=15][b]I HAVE AN OFFER FOR descriptionhere[/b][/size]

The unorganized - To be added (Pridelanders)

User Image
User Image  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 am
Extra just in case  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:28 pm
And of course posting is open now! Derp.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:54 pm
I'm on my phone so I can't do this properly. XD So, I'll just leave it broad for the moment. . . Do any of these catch your eye? smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:30 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Actually Ammon kinda does for Adiva! I know, brown and yellow, but the purples and possible throw backs could be nice. smile

That just leaves personality, whenever you get a chance could you let me know what he's like, and what you think of the match? If everything lines up well we could always try them out in RP?  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:48 pm
I have an offer for your Shakizah!

User Image

Name: Kejeli'zito
Personality: Kejeli is rather innocent and guileless. He was originally from the pride of Mizimu'tungika, which sacrificed members to appease the spirits, but he remembers nothing of that. A bad knock to the head gave him severe amnesia. He remembered his name and nothing else. He is wandering the roguelands, filled with wonder at the world that surrounds him. He loves to laugh, delights in enjoyments large and small, and seeks only to savor life.

He is a rogue currently, and while I kinda wanted a pride for him, I'm also okay with him remaining a rogue, as that suits his love of learning about the world and experiencing it.

It seems like he'd mesh well personality-wise with Shakizah. Her ability to create music will enrapture him, and he'd be enthused to help as he could. He would enjoy pointing out beautiful, interesting, astonishing, and impactful things in the world around them. Her whimsy would be something he would love about her, and he would happily go along with her sudden shifts in focus and direction. He's got a pretty happy-go-lucky perspective on life right now, and I'd be more than happy for that to continue.

All that being said, I'm cautious with him due to his life being kinda twisted around several times, and nothing permanent having happened for him yet. I'm looking for some sort of permanence for him, something solid that won't disappear. I want him to have lots of (gorgeous) kids as well! So rp would be a must (though I warn you, I'm sloooow). What are your thoughts?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff