Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
How Did This Occur? [Alice/Rhiannon] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:42 pm
vampireluvr97
Well, I hope I did this right... So extremely sorry for disappearing like that, I apologize a thousand times and I promise it won't happen again.

Ri looked sideways at her new companion and then at how nice this day was... She got up abruptly, brushing off dead grass from her skirt and packing up her belongings until she felt that everything was in its proper place. She then turned towards the ghoul once more with her gaze aimed at the ground.
"So... Do you want to go for a walk? Since it's such a nice day and all, I mean. Or if you want to do something then we can do that--" She hurriedly added. Of course the pink witch wasn't about to ruin her only acquaintanceship by ignoring her ideas.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:20 pm
LuckyCat777
No worries!
And please excuse my late reply. Many, many things arose this week, and haven't had the time to get on.

Alice heard the sound of ruffled grass beside her. She soon swung her head to the side to see the ghoul standing up, looking back down at her. When the question had arose, she smiled. "That sounds pleasant," as she stood up to wipe away the grass that might have been on her. "I've just been sitting here all day, thinking."

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:54 pm
vampireluvr97
That's totally fine! I just hope you weren't waiting on me for too long. biggrin

She was glad when Alice accepted her offer. It felt nice to have someone to accompany her, especially since she was alone most of the time. Rhiannon clutched her sketchbook to her chest, starting to walk in no particular direction.
"Thinking? All day?" A light breeze blew her bangs even more into her eyes. She attempted to hold it back by brushing it behind her ear. "About what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:49 pm
LuckyCat777
No worries!

She cocked her head to one side as she looked at the ghoul. "Why yes, yes of course. I mean, I believe I was thinking about something, maybe I went into something called a day dream...." Surely it wasn't a day dream. She had originally began to have thought about all the classes that she had yet to take, and all the friends she had to meet. But apparently, other thoughts had drifted into her mind. Something with flowers and tea cups apparently.

She shrugged and returned towards Rhiannon. "It's quite strange. I thought I had been thinking about school, and next thing I knew, it was flowers and teacups." That surely was a bit strange. "But enough about me, what have you been occupying yourself with today?"

vampireluvr97

Beloved Vampire

20,740 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers