Welcome to Gaia! ::

㊝ Protectors ♝ (Dragons of Igonia) ㊝

Back to Guilds

❂ Enter a new world where the fate of humans and dragons alike hangs in the balance 

Tags: Anime, Role Play, Dragons, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply ❊ Igonia ♞ (The Country) ❊
The Surrounding Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

our God is greater

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:14 pm
User Image
User Image
_____________________ ☾ ____________________

As Jää-Liekki flew over the forest, the deep green foliage almost seemed to invite them. With a bend of his large wings, the dragon and Rider entered into a nose dive that sent Katerina's scarlet hair flying backwards. The girl tucked herself in close, gripping the saddle tightly as the green canopy rushed closer to them. As they continued to hurdle, Katerina let out a loud whoop of exhilaration, followed by Liekki's roar that echoed of the rocks and trees. As the grass came into view, the male dragon quickly opened his wings, landing safely in an open clearing.
The female rider slid of the saddle and walked over to her dragon's head. "Beautifully done." She complimented and kissed the ice dragon's nose. He simply nodded before pulling his head up. "There's another nearby." Liekki spoke mentally, so the only Kat could hear. The girl instantly pulled her scarf over her face, concealing her identity and pulled out her bow. She had heard that there were hostile ones here, she wasn't about to let them take her dearest friend down.
The girl's aim was sharp and was not to be taken lightly. She was one of the best archers in her family, being able to hit almost any moving target within range. The male dragon of course had the ability to manipulate ice and could easily freeze trouble. The duo were highly skilled fighters, and they listened and watched intently for any sign of trouble.

__________________________ ✧ _________________________
Nothing is worth more than today.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
Ģeotami Λrgentum

ϯĦє Gardening Swordsman

════════════════════════════

Smoking on a homemade cigarette, Geo made his way to The Surrounding Forest. He loved how it all blended in together with shades of blue and green, pure perfection. His sword hung around his back and it was ready at any given moment to strike. Proceeding onward, deeper into the forest, Geo spotted a female rider along side her dragon. "Amazing.." He thought to himself while finding a suitable spot to sit down and observe Mother Nature's gifts to this world. He finished up his cigarette and tossed it on a suddle downhill stream, peacefully traveling throughout the forest. "If only most days were like this one.." He said to himself. Geo laid his back down on the ground and set his hands behind his head, observing the skies from within the forest.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℒΦ☾ΔʈɪѲπ ➸ The Surrounding Forest

ϚťУʅΣ ➸ Zanjutsu

Ῑțеɱʂ ➸ Cigs, Bag of coins, and his sword

Spiritlikefire

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

our God is greater

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:20 pm
GammaFruit
User Image
User Image

Katerina lowered her bow at the faintest glimpse of white hair and the stench of a cigarette. She heard the footsteps wander away some and relaxed. Any threat to a dragon would be stealthy and attack quickly. Nevertheless, the girl was slightly curious as to who it could be. Motioning to her dragon, the girl quietly moved through the forest until she caught sight of another person. She put a hand on her hip when he tossed the smoldering cigarette butt into the clean water. One thing Katerina could not stand was someone polluting nature with their trash. She walked up behind him and stood there arms crossed, looking once up at the sky then back down at him. "The sky's beautiful from here, but it's absolutely gorgeous when you can be a part of it." The girl stated quietly, looking back at Liekki with a smile. Flying gave many wonderful advantages, being able to see such beautiful horizons and almost seeming to feel the vast blue of the sky were part of a few.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image
Ģeotami Λrgentum

ϯĦє Gardening Swordsman

════════════════════════════

Geo's breathing suddenly became more keen and focused. He concentrated hard to sense the movement of a female and a creature lurking around behind him. As she approached him, he still laid down and hadn't budge an inch. "Yeah, I suppose you're right." He sighed quietly. He only wished to be apart of the unwavering clouds than being here, it looked fluffy and absolutely comfortable. Geo shook his head at the thought then sat up while glancing at the girl behind him. "Say, what brings you here? I see that your companion is a dragon.." He said to her as he looked at the snow white dragon before him then continued speaking. "Amazing creatures.." Geo was very fond of dragons but he himself was never able to tame one. He technically is a wanna-be rider which was something he was ashamed of admitting to other people.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ℒΦ☾ΔʈɪѲπ ➸ The Surrounding Forest

ϚťУʅΣ ➸ Zanjutsu

Ῑțеɱʂ ➸ Cigs, Bag of coins, and his sword

Spiritlikefire

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

our God is greater

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:07 pm
GammaFruit
User Image
User Image

"Curiosity I suppose." The girl replied, brushing unruly strands of red hair out of her face. She had been rather curious of the forest, and she hadn't been disappointed. The wild beauty here was stunning, everything was organic and flowing.
Katerina glanced behind her at Liekki, a fond smile on her face. She couldn't help but detect the tinge of wonder in the stranger's voice and formed an idea. "Would you like to meet him?" She asked, walking over to the dragon and running a hand over his gleaming scales. Jää-Liekli was a very tame dragon, but he was quiet around strangers. Besides, not many spoke the dragon's language.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:46 am
User Image
Morrigan Oswald
The Royal Shadow

Mirror, tell me something,
Tell me who's the loneliest?
Of all?
Mirror what's inside me?
Tell me can a HEART.
be turned to STONE.

The sound of chains echoed through the forest tree tops as a large and massive wind forced the tree branches to bend and dance in a beautiful fashion. The chains sounded similar to armor that clashed against itself. The wind come in a quick gust like something just flew overhead. Large and strong. A dragon? Off in the distance whatever it was could be heard as it touched the earth with a faint thud. The wind softly subsiding as the forest returned to its natural state. Morrigan decided to take a brake from the council and spend some time in the forest but it appeared she was not alone. She could sense a few others around in this thick forest but it did not concern this elder dragon. As her body shifted into a more human looking appearance she did not hide the fact that she was clearly a dragon. Horns, tail and wings still dazzled her already elegant appearance as her dark eye looked up at the sky overhead. The tree tops blocked her view but still she could see the faint blue overhead. It was nice to be out of the city even if for a little bit.

⇜ My Voice.. : (( OOC. ))
Miss Jackson
Mirror Mirror,
What's behind you?
I can keep it from the world.
Why won't you let me hide from me?
Mirror, tell me something.
Tell me who's the loneliest.

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Emberine YinYang

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:18 pm
~Shira~
The Ice is my Master

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The forest was quiet and still, only the voices of birds and tiny animals moving about hit the ears of the blueish scaled beast. She was settled in a open field out in the middle of the forest, her body resting in the warm sun. Shira was glad to get out of the buildings of Igonia, she felt trapped there, especially since she was a part of the council...it was starting to annoy her a little. Humming softly to herself as she watched her surroundings with half closed slit eyes, it was peaceful, just the way she liked it. Then the sounds of light footsteps crossed her hearing, someone was in the forest walking in her direction. Lifting up her head she narrowed her eyes slightly, "Who's there?"

Lady Apple White

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image
Morrigan Oswald
The Royal Shadow

Of all?
Mirror what's inside me?
Tell me can a HEART.
be turned to STONE.

Slowly a figured approached this voice without a fear or worry. Footsteps light as soon the appearance of Morrigan come into Shira's vision. These two dragons were both part of the council and so knowing one another was a given. "Oh it is but your dear friend." Morrigan said in a almost mocking tone as she approached Shira. Her hips swinging along with her dragon like tail the weaved through her long raven like hair. "Wanted out of the city too?" she asked in a more elegant and enchanting voice then before. Her ruby red lips pulled into a smile as she stood before this dragon of ice.

Miss Jackson
Mirror Mirror,
What's behind you?

Emberine YinYang

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Emberine YinYang

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:02 am
~Shira~
The Ice is my Master

As soon as Shira had seen the half human dragon form of Morrigan come into the open field did the female dragon relax some. "I am no ones friend Morrigan, but yes I did want to get out of the city, it's too claustrophobic." Her voice spoke with an icy tune. Shira knew Morrigan from the council, they were both a part of it and in a way it was the only place where she can do an say what she wants to and get away with it. She wasn't much of a social person, she more of liked to observe everything. Her face became a sort of disgusted look, she couldn't believe Morrigan would be comfortable in that form even if it was half, she hated humans and her kind that could turn into humans. "Humans can be so annoying sometimes."

Lady Apple White

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:20 am
User Image
Morrigan Oswald
The Royal Shadow

Of all?
Mirror what's inside me?
Tell me can a HEART.
be turned to STONE.

Morrigan turned her head slightly to the side of the icy tone of Shira swept into the air. Moving closer to the large dragon as she sat down in the open field next to her. Lowering her body towards the ground as she sat on her heels. Hands folded in her lap as a gentle sigh escaped her. "I agree." she said with a soft and sigh filled voice. Seeing the look that overtook Shira almost amused her. Her reasons for keeping this form were much more then one might think. Their were many uses to looking this way but Morrigan didn't have to explain herself. Not in the least. A smile moved over her lips as she looked up at Shira. "Would you feel better if I shifted to my true form?"

Miss Jackson
Mirror Mirror,
What's behind you?

Emberine YinYang

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Emberine YinYang

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:38 pm
~Shira~
The Ice is my Master

Shira tilted her head to the side as Morrigan came and sat by her, she was certainly fearless that's for granted. Laying her head down to where it was level with the woman's face, her large blue eye staring into Morrigan's eyes. "No you do not have to do what I prefer, I am in no control of what you do. It's just something I don't prefer." Her tail twitched a little back and forth and she rustled her wings, she was really in need of a good flight.

Lady Apple White

❊ Igonia ♞ (The Country) ❊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces