<P> Wake to the World (Zhiji/Xun/Bros!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:59 pm
Shen hopped down once it was safe to do so. He wasn't familiar with the reference to the errais, having never seen one or what they were capable of...at least that he could recall anyway. It wasn't of much interest anyway, the simple fact that it had worked was enough for him. At the moment he was looking around the weyr with thinly veiled curiosity. This wasn't quite like any place he had seen.

Eftemie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:03 am
Like Shen, Takeru had no reference for the errais, but he did think it was a very useful skill. He would have to keep it in mind should they ever really need to surprise someone in battle. It would be a very good tactic to use such a mode of travel.

He snorted at Xun's glare and it spoke of punting later. It was not the first time. It would not be the last time Xun would punt one of them. They almost expected it. With his lips turned upward, he followed along studying it all as they moved.

Meepfur

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Meepfur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 am
"It's come a long way from when we began," Zhijian explained. "As you can see, I have, in fact, been doing more than just sleeping."

"As for the Hatching I mentioned, you would be welcome to attend, if it interests you. They're quite a spectacle. When the dragonets emerge, they seek a person to bond with, but some of them can be rather temperamental. Injuries are...not uncommon." A hint of a grin. Serious injuries were unfortunate, yes, but a little blood was exciting.

"I doubt they are capable of bonding with a god." This was added with a look for Xun Jiang. "However, if any of you have servants or followers who might be interested, they would be welcome to try. We have had issues with past clutches not having a suitable selection of candidates, and, unfortunately, dragons who do not bond will die."

"And in this case, I have a...personal interest in their survival. They are mine."

Zero Dream
This is so ooold I am sorry. orz Another round of posts or so and it can probably be wrapped/faded fairly easily with LET US GO EAT.

[RP archives, logs, events, Etc. ]... // Stories and Their Telling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff