Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
thezil's storage closet

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:19 am
[ a spartan room, with furnishings that sit untouched ]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:23 am
Name: Thezil
Nicknames: Zilch, Nil, Zil.
Age: 0 1 2 in the body of a tall, lanky 15 16 17 year old

Faction: Undead
Race: Object Head

An Object Head is born when a human dies in a situation that has deprived them of being put to rest with their head, formed from the split second of impending fear as a blade closes in on a neck. Unlike a Dullahan, an Object Head will happily use the first suitable object as a makeshift replacement, rather than going around headless or with something so tacky as a jack-o-lantern for a head.

However, they do share one thing with Dullahans, and that is the intense and unending desire to find that which has been taken from them. Their head.

After waking up in Halloween, an Object Head will seek out the first object that stands out to them and places it upon their neck. The item attaches and will serve as a fully functional replacement unless removed.

Natural Ability: Interchangeable Head - An Object Head can use any object as a fully functioning head, as long as it fits on their shoulders. The item serves as their method of communication, sight, and sound. Without one, an Object Head has no way to clearly communicate. Their sight is blurry saved for swaths of light amongst the darkness, their hearing is poor and muffled, etc. They are an Object Head, after all, and rely on them intrinsically to get by in their unlife.

Some keep a wide assortment at home fit for any fashion or purpose, while others stick with just the one. Swapping them out is easy, but it does mean that the Object Head has to carry their replacement head around in its inanimate state, which means it is prone to damage. Almost all choose to keep their collection at home, Thezil included.

When he woke up, Thezil found a run-down skellyvision, which he uses to communicate almost entirely in pictures, clips of films, skellyvision shows, and snippets of music. He is capable of normal speech, however, it is accompanied by a bit of white noise unless he concentrates absolutely.

Personality: Thezil owns frightfully few physical possessions-- at this time, not even a spare head-- and has no interest in accumulating more stuff than what finds its way into his possession naturally. His room is completely barren of any customizations, and his bed has never been unmade: Thezil honestly sleeps out in the hedges surrounding the school more than anywhere else. He has various caches of trinkets laid out about the school, but they frequently run dry, probably due to gnomes. He doesn't mind.

To be fair, he's not entirely laid back about physical possessions because he is carefree, it's also because he is abysmally forgetful, to the point of seeming aimless in his desires and habits. Absent minded to a fault, he often misses classes, arrangements, get-togethers, and creeple.

...Especially creeple-- don't expect him to remember anyone's name or face or habits.

In general, Thezil is humble about the fact that without his skellyvision, he is half-blind and completely mute to the world, and is filled with a naive wonder on how this strange new world works. He prefers seeking out answers himself instead of seeking them in a textbook, and picks up and drops hobbies on the fly as a result. One week he's a singer, the next he's an artist, the next he plays two different sports-- very little sticks.

The only thing that does is a slow-burning desire to seek out who was he before he woke up in Halloween. Where did he come from? Did he dream, as a human? Did he have hopes, did he have aspirations?

But most importantly, he wants to know why he no longer has a head-- Well, no. That's not quite right. The why isn't what he's concerned with. He wants the head back in his possession, in a starving hunger that keeps him up at night when little else does. It's the heat that curls in his gut, buried beneath his naivety and fed by his voracious curiosity.

His head was taken from him, and he. Wants. It. Back.

(This is, of course, concealed by the easy going nature. The languid posture and easy projected smiles can hide the darkness lurking beneath the surface...)

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Thezil is a wanderer by nature, and The NSIB (New Spawn and Immigration Bureau) handed him a pair of clothes to make himself decent, a hastily put together passport, and an option to fend for himself or enter school.

He has no particular interest in school, but the idea of being alone out in the world did not particularly appeal to his desire to roam free. After all, rent was expensive, and Amityville was free.

FEAR Ability: Noise Disruption - Double Take - Thezil uses their current head to amplify a horrible sound, in an attempt to throw his enemy off balance.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:43 pm
18/50

+2 bc = 20

No Head & No Heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:06 pm
DM Logs

Reese

Despite
Reese Cage @ReeseCage
Thank you for the materials. I have made good use of them.

I am going to make a club dedicated to making things.

I heard there was a field trip. I hope you brought back many souvenirs to commemorate your journey.

Thezil @NoHeadNorHeart
They were to be worn.

That sounds terrible.

I did not. I allowed Tink a small number with great protest.

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
I don't wear shoes. This is better.

The it must be great.

Who is Tink? I want to see their things.

Thezil @NoHeadNorHeart
You are impossible.

Her name is Catinka. @Oh_ewe

Your things are going to crumble eventually.

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
Thank you.

Your memories will fade.

Not even dust will remain.

Thezil @NoHeadNorHeart
We are at an impasse.

Things crumble, memories fade: who is right?

Will wait to see you in hundreds of years, and prove you incorrect.

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
Okay.

I accept this challenge.

I will make myself a reminder.

Should I forget.

Souvenirs

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
Catinka and I ran a booth in which we gave out things as prizes. Things enabled a greater experience that day.

You were likely doing nothing that was meaningful.

As we did not see you there.

Thezil @NoHeadNorHeart
I am at a beach.

ConsumingFoodImbibingBeverage.jpg

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
Bring me back shells and sand.

Thezil @NoHeadNorHeart
No.

The only concession I have made is for Catinka.

SouvenierBat.jpg

Surely, much better than yours.

However. I suppose I can bring back another, as souvenirs hold memories.

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
Good.

I will save one of ours for you in exchange.

It looks like Tink so do not harm it.

Thezil @NoHeadNorHeart
Good.

I will not.

She is small enough to carry, so sometimes, I do. I think you are as well.

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
I float.

Thezil @NoHeadNorHeart
That does not make you exempt from the act of carrying.

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
It does not seem necessary.

Thezil @NoHeadNorHeart
You're not necessary.

Reese Cage @ReeseCage

Reese Cage @ReeseCage
I am still unsure of the purpose of my existence. So in this you are correct.

This rare occasion merits a memento.

ThumbUp.jpg

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:33 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24092439  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:41 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24194059#362072619  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:38 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24205027