Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
ᴍᴇ :: Rᴜᴍᴏʀ Hᴀs Iᴛ :: ᴄʀᴏssʀᴏᴀᴅs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:09 am
User Image
User Image

All you women who want a man of the __ streets ▪▪ ☠
xxx ( ☠ ) xBUT YOU DON*T KNOW : w h i c h x w a y x y o u x w a n n a x t u r n xx
JUST KEEP A COMING AND PUT YOUR ◞ !HAND OUT TO ME
Cause I*M THE ONE: WHO*S` GONNA MAKE YOU ▬▬ BURN ▬▬

xxxxxi*m like littleevil I ➸ - - get UNDER↓ your skin
xxxJUSTxxxLIKExxxAxxxBOMBxxxTHAT*SxxxREADYxxxTOxxxBLOWxxx!!

Aaron was growing even more worried about Ana's reaction towards the mysterious message that Aaron had yet to find out. His concern for her was multiplying by the second as she seemed to have thrown her phone across the room and let it smash against the wall in a rough manner, only to be shattered into pieces. "Ana.." breathed Aaron, his eyes resting on her as she sobbed into her hands. His head started to play through guesses that could create this much sorrow to her after just a short matter of time. Her parents was number one, but that was scratched out with Logan's name, the two being replaced to number two. Number three was Marshall. Number four was Morelli, declaring her to return to prison at once. However, none of the options were good. Finally, Ana turned to him and explained him just to what caused such a sudden sorrow to her life. Logan. Of course. Anger boiled inside him that Logan would threaten her, after she left him alone thus far. Then again, she was also the cause that he almost got arrested. Logan must be running on revenge. But he has a new partner, what does he want with Ana. Nonetheless, Ana asked if he was staying here or tagging along. "How about you bring the laptop here and we work together. I promise. But, Ana, you have to promise me that you will go to my place, grab laptop, and bring it right back here. We will solve this together. I will only slow you down. Promise me, Ana."

So, Sam might've fibbed at some of the message. For one, Sam didn't know just about everything of Logan, which hurts her heart a little. She only saw how scared Ana was when she was talking to Sam all those months ago. Sam also couldn't bring herself to go to the cops, but if it's what gets Logan down here, then fine. Sam heaved out a deep breath and collapsed herself to the floor from the bed. With a small smile, Sam started to sing quiet. "I've been up, down, and all around. Lookin' for a place to spend my nights and I don't wanna give it away. I don't want everybody crowdin' up my space." Sam let out a light laugh and grabbed the wine bottle, only to discover that it was empty. "Darn.." she muttered, pouting her lips. With a huff, she crawled up on her bed and laid her head down, only to find herself to immediately fall asleep.

O O C Aaron's outfit | Samantha's outfit | Aaron's car |

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:55 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana nodded at Aaron and grabbed her pants and pulled his shirt over her head before she grabbed the keys to Aaron's car. Turning to Aaron, she leaned down and pressed her lips to his "I'll be right back... And we'll settle this together..." she said with a smile before giving his lip a light, soft peck. Ana straightened and headed for the door, closing it lightly and locking it with the key before she made her way to the car. Ana got in and started the car, heading for Aaron's house. When she arrived, she swallowed hard before turning the key in the lock and walking in. Looking around after she'd shut and locked the door, Ana felt a great weight pressed down on her shoulders. This had been the only real home Ana had ever know, they only stable roof with a man who'd cared for her more than anyone. Walking around was like playing a tape of old memories for Ana, she could see every moment she'd ever spent with Aaron in his lovely home. Spanning out of her daze she headed to the kitchen, she'd always told Aaron is was the best kitchen she'd ever cooked in. He'd laughed and said it was nothing, but that was because Aaron had seen it was a kitchen in a house. To Ana it was the kitchen in the house. With a sigh, she grabbed the laptop and walked back to the car. Ana drove back to the hotel, unlocking the door and walking in. After locking it, she walked over to the bed and booted the laptop "Lets get this a*****e and toss his a** in jail" she said confidently as she leaned back and close to Aaron.

Well you'd better get some rest considering everything that's happened today he thought to himself as he ran a tired hand through his dark locks. It inevitable, one way or another Logan knew he'd have to leave Sam. He couldn't drop everything right now, he had so much going for him and he needed to finish those last few jobs, how else was he going to get the money to pay for his expensive lifestyle. With a sigh or pure exhaustion and annoyance, he pushed off the couch and rose to his feet. Heading towards the bedroom, Logan leaned in the door way and looked at the empty bed. He picture Sam there, smiling and coaxing him to come to bed with her. Her sly grin and the sexy way she'd. Logan shook the thoughts with a growl. It wasn't going to help if he turned himself on with the images of the woman he loved when she wasn't here. Logan rushed to the bed and stripped down to the nude in frustration as he slipped under the covers and planted his face in the pillow. He needed rest, not fantasies of what he wanted to be doing to Sam the most right now. He cursed himself and with a sigh, tried to focus on sleep rather than the itch between his legs. You're killing yourself here Logan! Stop with the ******** fantasies and get some rest! he thought to himself as he punched the pillow beside him on the opposite side of the bed and growled angrily. Closing his eyes the male slowed his breath and after tossing and turning, and other things, he finally fell into a light sleep.

Ana's Outfit || Logan's Outfit || Ana's Car || Logan's Car ||

[[ooc: ]]

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image
User Image

xxx ( ☠ ) xBUT YOU DON*T KNOW : w h i c h x w a y x y o u x w a n n a x t u r n xx

Aaron and Ana stayed up all night together to work on the tracing to find Logan's location, the area where he threatened Ana. Aaron wasn't going to let her go through this anymore. No more will she be in Logan's net. No more will she live in fear. As soon as Logan is behind bars, her parents are next, and any other nightmares that she has. Aaron just wants what's best for Ana. The tracking took him some time considering it was just a simple laptop he has and it's been a while since he done any desk work like finding faces or location. But in the end, soon, Aaron came to a conclusion. "After hours of finding the damn man, I think we got it," Aaron said with a big grin on his face. Showing Ana the laptop for her to see the proof and possibly confirm it, Aaron leaned over and kissed the side of her head. When facing the laptop once more, Aaron heaved out a slight disappointed sigh. "Y'know, he'll probably know that we're onto him now." Aaron threw the blanket off of his legs and moved his fragile body towards the edge of the bed. Brushing a hand over his ribcages, he bend down to collect his pants into his hands. "I'm gonna see if I can give Morelli a call, tell him the location, and see if he can send officers down there." Though he doesn't work at the police station anymore, he knew that Morelli is obsessed with Logan Danvers much like Aaron. However, he had to ask Ana if it was okay first. "You want me to do that or hold off?"

Sam was walking down the streets of Chicago, on her path to gather herself some Starbucks. Hotel coffee sucks. When walking down there, she could feel her massive headache and groaned lightly. Rubbing a hand over one of her temples, briefly closing her eyes, Sam accidentally collided into someone. "'m sorry," apologized Sam, stepping back. However, the face she saw was someone that looked like someone she used to see everyday, and naked. Logan. But this wasn't a Danvers. It was just a guy who looked so much like Logan. "S-Sorry, I thought you were someone I knew.." The man just nodded his head, apologized himself, and walked off into a store nearby. It was a video store, and Sam couldn't help but peek at the window to see the guy shrug off his shoulders. He looked so much like Logan. Sighing heavily, Sam just continued her trek to Starbucks and grabbed herself a hot coffee. On her walk back to the hotel, however, she remembered the call that she made while she was very well drunk last night. "Dammit," she muttered. A part of her knew that Logan would never come, not after leaving her. Another part of her believed that if it involved the police, Logan just might meet her. Then again, she couldn't get her hopes up. Walking into her hotel room, she downed the rest of her coffee and threw it away in a nearby trashcan. Running a hand through her long, dark hair, she shrugged off the green vest and placed it on her neatly made bed.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:59 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana and Aaron had been up all night trying to trace Logan's email. It was tiring and irritating, she was glad Aaron was beside her and was helping, she would have tossed the laptop aside hours ago. After a lot of hours and hard work though, Aaron managed to find where Logan was. She looked from Aaron's beautiful grinning face to the laptop screen, it was now her turn to grin. "Nice job Aaron, I know exactly where this is!" she said as she watched him slowly move to the edge of the bed after pressing his lips to the side of her head. Ana shook her head and, grabbing his arm, she pulled him softly back into bed. "Ah, ah, ah. Now where do you think you're going?" she asked him as she rises a brow and smiled down at him. Ana lay him back and closed the laptop "I'll tell Morelli, you're supposed to be healing Aaron, if you want me to be okay I need you to heal up" she said leaning closer to him "You can't protect me with a nearly broken rib" she said softly before connecting their lips. Ana pulled away and looked at him "I'm gonna make that call" she said as she stretched out beside him and held his hand in hers, her opposite hand dialling on the motel phone. After her and Morelli exchanged words, she hung up the phone and turned back to Aaron "He said he'll call when every things over" she said softly as she leaned her head to rest atop his chest as she closed her eyes and let out an exhausted sigh. Despite having slept the past night, she felt like she hadn't slept in ages just form one threat, Logan really knew her to make her anxious.

Logan woke up, his head was pounding from the lack of sleep. Turning over, Logan reached a hand to the opposite side of the bed he lay in. When he found it cold and empty like the hole in his heart, he reach his hand back and closed his eyes. Getting up, as to not allow himself too much time to sulk, he headed straight for the shower. Logan got in and took a nice hot shower to burn away all the pain and the raging head. Walking out, he dressed in the same clothes, which he never did, and headed into the kitchen. Logan made himself a sorry excuse for breakfast and forced it down his sorrow. Once he finished, he did his own dishes and walked to his laptop like a robot. When he opened it up, he saw a little red caution sign to tell him something was up. Logan moved the mouse over it and clicked. Damn it Ana! I said don't trace the email b***h! he thought to himself as he saw his email from the previous night had been traced. Logan shot from his seat and looked around, it was time to so somewhere else. Packing his things he stopped mid way and looked at his phone, Sam was smiling back at him. He couldn't help but smile at the photo What do I do now Sam? he thought to himself. And as if she could hear him, Logan was getting a call from someone. Pressing the talk button, he placed the phone at his ear with a simple "Hello?" as he raised a questioning brow.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Aaron felt Ana's palm rest against his chest to push him right back down on the bed. He knew that she was going to do this, but he obeyed anyway. With a smile, he listened to her inform him that he were to stay in bed, and not worry about a thing. "You sure?" he asked, worried about Ana. She was right about something: Aaron can't do much of 'hero' while his ribs were breaking. Aaron relaxed back on the bed as Ana leaned over to make a call to Morelli. She didn't have to tell Aaron; he knew who she was calling. As she spoke on the phone, Aaron decided to trail his fingertips across her back, just in a small form of stroking, to make her feel better. Hearing the last words come from Ana's lips made everything sound... safe. However, Aaron doubt Ana would feel a single shred of safety until she knows that Logan Danvers was behind bars. Though it won't be Aaron cuffing the man, like he dreamt for years, it'll still be worth it to see him lose. "It's almost over," whispered Aaron against Ana's hair before planting a kiss on her crown. "You should get some sleep. It's okay." Aaron reached up and ran a hand through her long, dark hair. He continued this, much like how he played with her back moments ago, and felt a smile etch on his features. "Y'know.. I remember the first time we met. You were so beautiful.. But I was on a case. I had to take down Logan, but you were standing by the bar, and I was mesmerized by your beauty. I knew I had a case, and I should be focused, but, honestly, you faltered that thought and I had to talk to you. I know that in the end, that was your intention: to distract me from Logan, and you did a very good job." Aaron chuckled breathlessly before pressing another kiss on her head.

Sam sat in the hotel room, pacing back and forth nervously. She was trying to figure out how to approach this matter. With Logan possibly coming to her destination, she needed to be prepared. She was drunk, that's her excuse, but she also wanted an answer. And both she and Logan are pretty stubborn, and if he kept his past from her for so long, Sam figured that he wouldn't share just as to why he left her on that boat. Looking out the window, she looked across the street, where the video games store laid. The place where she saw Logan's lookalike walk into. Then a malicious thought popped up in Sam's head. She's always been such a nice girl, and now this.. she had to. She's always been giving, and caring, and kind, and sweet. It's time for her to be selfish. Earlier in the day, Sam replaced her phone with a new one. She managed to transfer her old contacts in this new one, so she held Logan's number. Drunk Sam might've remembered Logan's number, but sober Sam with a hangover couldn't. Dialing the man, Sam took in a deep breath and prepared herself. His voice was beautiful. It was as if she didn't hear the voice for days, and she could feel her heart break. She wanted to imagine him standing in front of her, talking to her instead of on the phone. "Logan.. It's Sam. When you left, you said that you were going to try to get out of this business, but it was hard." Sam hesitated briefly, turning to the video games store. However, she was confident that she wanted to see Logan again and be with him. Looking away from the street, Sam sank further in her hotel room. "What if I told you that I got the solution. That I know how to get out. There's a guy in the video games store that looks exactly like you. Not up close, but it got me confused when I first saw him, honestly.. Anyway.. What if you turned him into the cops, everyone thinks that you're behind bars, and they will stop lookin' for you." After Sam explained the idea, she mentally cursed as she hoped Logan wouldn't take this information, this plan, and use it for his own gain, just so that he would never see her again.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana rested her body against Aaron's, his hands stroking her hair and making her feel completely relaxed and perfectly safe in the mans big arms. When he told her to sleep, she nodded, she couldn't have agreed more with him. Closing her eyes, Ana rested against Aaron, letting him comfort her in the way that only he could comfort her. She focused on his fingers racking through her long hair, the small kisses pressed every so often to her head. And to add to everything, he was telling her about the first time he'd ever laid eyes on her. She grinned happy against his chest as he spoke, his words soft and quiet and reassuring. When he finished, his chuckled made her shiver as his lips pressed once more to her head. Looking up, Ana said nothing, she simply smiled at the man laying before her. How could I ever have been so lucky as to find you? she thought to herself as she leaned up to capture his lips with her in a soft kiss. Her lips danced with his before she pulled back, her face only parting so far so that their lips were just touching. Nuzzling her nose against Aaron's, she let out a slow breath before smiling and resting her head under his. Reaching over, Ana grabbed Aaron's hand and intertwined their fingers, letting it rest close to her against his chest. Once Ana was certain there was no other part of Aaron's body she could wrap around her, she tangled their legs and slowly allowed herself to drift off into the peaceful sleep she knew she could only ever find in this mans arms. Where she knew nothing could harm her and that she would be safe from and nightmares that dared to follow her to unconsciousness.

Hearing the voice of the only person that ever meant anything ever to the famous criminal, Logan Nicholas Danvers, the male felt himself instantly lower to the bed in pain. She Sam spoke, his heart slowly started to hurt less and warm up to the idea that she was trying her hardest to do anything to get him back even though he had been the one to leave her. Could someone ever love someone else like they loved each other? Somehow and for some reason Logan thought it was next to impossible, although now he understood what he had done to Ana all those years ago. Shaking the thought, he listened carefully to Sam, his mind working as she spoke, coming up with a plan as she explained about his doppler ganger. Almost as if Sam had been in his head, she was spewing the very plan he had been thinking to him. He couldn't help the grin that warmed his heart and made him chuckled quietly to himself. This is what made me fall ever so deeply in love with this woman... This woman that drives me crazy and makes me lose all my sense... My woman.. he thought to himself as he nodded at the phone as if she could see him. "Okay.. I don't know if this plan will work for very long.. But with the amount of money I have now it should work.. I'll be one the next plan to Chicago in a few minutes.. And Sam..." he said as he swallowed "I love you Samantha, I've never stopped and I never will.. I love you and I will be there faster than ever possible... Wait for me" he said, and with thqat he said good bye and hung up.

Logan rushed about the house gathering his things. Making sure he left only the things he knew he wouldn't need behind as he called a taxi and was off to the airport. Logan rushed through until a man approached him with a smile. When he asked Logan if her was himself, he nodded "Yes, I'm Mr. Smith" he said, following the male out to the plane runways. The two men headed for a jet just off to the side. Getting in, Logan sat alone in the cabin while the male and another man walked into the cockpit and the jet came to life. When they took off he couldn't help smile. Logan double check his carry on to make sure he had his laptop. I'll email Ana again.. Get her and the cops on "my" a**... Then this man goes to jail and me and Sam can finally have the wedding she's dreamed of, and then we can run before anyone notices that this man isn't really me.. he thought as the jet sailed through the air on it's way to Chicago. When the jet landed, Logan woke with a small start when one of the pilots came to get him. Thanking the man, he got off and collected his luggage. Looking at the address Sam had given him, Logan called for a rental and was on his way in no time. With a swallow, and fixing himself as best as he could, Logan knocked on Sam's door a few hours after the two had talked on the phone. I'm back... She's here... I can be with her now... he thought as he heard her on the other end rushing to the door.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:22 am
User Image
User Image

Aaron liked that Ana remained mute as she smiled. She didn't even need words to explain what words she wanted to share. Perhaps it was their bond, but Aaron just knows. He looked at their entwined fingers and let his lips twitch into a smile. His gaze was soft, his smile was gentle, and his embrace was strong with affection. He looked down at the dark haired female on his chest with love, remembering when he was a man who was married to his work. Now, he wanted to marry Ana. Pressing one more kiss on the top of her head, Aaron let Ana alone so that she could gather her rest. She deserved it. She earned it. Battling to stay awake, Aaron failed as his eyes softly fluttered closed and he slowly eased into a slumber. His dream was rather peaceful. All you see was him standing in a suit next to a priest, watching a beautiful woman walk down the aisle. The face wasn't exposed, but covered with a white veil. No one was in the crowd, it was just the three of them in a church. When the female stepped up to the post in front of Aaron, he happily smile and reached up to unveil the woman. Underneath the white was Ana, happy and beaming to Aaron. With a content sigh, Aaron smile and looked to Ana.

Sam felt her breath hitch as she heard the lingering silence on the other line. However, she heard a small sound, unaware what it was. Her heart was racing, her hands were nearly shaking as if this was the first time she was calling her crush. However, she was nervous that he would reject her plan and leave her to be heart broken again. A huge chunk of her told her that Logan wouldn't do that, but he did leave. Nonetheless, Sam wanted them to be together again. 'Please.' Sam listened to Logan on the other line and hearing him agree to the plan. Her lips were shaped in awe, but slowly formed into a small smile. The plan wouldn't last such a long time, but long enough for them to be back together. "Come to me, Logan," she said breathlessly, amazed that this was happening. Hearing his following comment, regarding that he loves her, Sam could feel her eyes sting with tears burning to come out. But her face wore a smile, so if these tears were to spill out, they would be because she was happy. "I will," she said, her voice nearly breaking before Logan said his goodbyes and hung up. Looking at her bag, Sam fished throughout the many clothes that she packed and found the object that she was in search for. The engagement ring. Her let her eyes rest on the ring for a moment before she let out a deep breath. Not slipping it on her ring finger, she set it on the night stand next to the freshly made bed. She wasn't sure if she would make Logan weird if she wore it, so she rather set it aside, but kept it exposed as a hint.

Aaron's wedding dream was cut rather short because a ringing was heard. Squinting his eyes, Aaron lifted his head off the headboard and looked towards the dresser beside him. There, he saw that his phone was lit up, vibrating against the counter top to inform him that he was receiving a call. With a light groan, Aaron gently stroked Ana's side with his hand when removing his other one from her hand to retrieve the phone. Flipping it open and pressing it to his ear. "Hello?" he mumbled, resisting the urge to rub his eyes. On the other line was Morelli and good news. Sitting up, hoping to wake Ana, Aaron looked straight ahead, listening. "You sure?" He asked, excitement in his voice. "And you are sure that it's him?" Facing Ana, Aaron let out a chuckle. "Oh, I will definitely let her know." Shutting his phone off, Aaron tossed it to the side with glee. "It seemed that you gained another email last night. The police station hacked into the system and read the email and it's from Logan. He was wanting to meet up with you. He's in Chicago, in a some video store, acting like he works there. They are informing Chicago Police Station to arrest him. Ana, he's going behind bars! Once they get him here, they want to interrogate him a bit before asking for you to come in to determine if it is Logan or not." Aaron laughed before pressing his lips to Ana's. "I think we won!"

Sam heard the knock loud and clear and she faced the white door with anticipation. Her heart told her who was behind that door, beckoning. "Logan," she whispered, before rising up fro her bed just short of few hours after she talked to Logan. Her pace was meant to be normal, and casual, but her speed picked up and she was practically rushing to the door. Opening it, Sam grasp the door when it was extended and let her other hand rest of the door frame. Her hazel eyes looked at the man before her, standing there timidly and nervously. For a moment, she thought that she was having a dream, or her head was messing with her for a second. To test her theory, she reached out a hand towards him, pressed it against his chest, and felt his chiseled self. With a gasp, Sam immediately wrapped her arms around Logan's neck for an embrace and lingered that touch for the longest time. Standing in the hall with Logan, wrapped in each other's arms. "Oh my god, I missed you so much," she whispered, giving his neck a quick peck. "I can't believe.. you're here." Slowly releasing Logan, she stepped out of the way for him to enter the hotel room. In over the course of the hours, she quickly got rid of the alcohol leftovers in the trash in hopes that Logan wouldn't see that she was drinking last night. Although, with the voicemail that she left him, it wouldn't be hard to piece the puzzle together. After Sam set his bag down wherever he placed it, Sam leaped towards Logan and pressed her lips to his own, tangling her fingers in his hair just where it was meeting his neck. Slowly pulling away, letting their lips linger for just a moment longer before parting themselves, Sam smiled up at Logan. "I love you." Later she can be angry with him for leaving her, but right now, she was happy that he was alive and well. Sitting him down on the bed, Sam crawled on his lap and wrapped her arms around him again for another embrace.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:18 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Ana had been peacefully sleeping until she heard the sound of a phone ringing. She knew of course that it was impossible for it to be her phone seeing as the female has tossed it clear across the room and it had smashed against the wall and into a thousand tiny pieces. When Aaron slipped his hand from hers, she nuzzled against him sleepily but stayed awake so that she could hear the conversation. For some reason, from the way the conversation was going on Aaron's end, it made Ana opened her eyes and looked at Aaron. But when he was asking a question that was more of a confirmation, she couldn't help but wait with anticipation. Could they really have finally caught Logan? she thought to herself. When Aaron said he'd let her know, she watched and waited as the man hung the phone up to share the news with her. When Aaron explained what had happened, Ana couldn't help but find it both uplifting and strange. Video store? It wasn't unlikely of Logan to try to blend in, but video store didn't seem his style. Those thoughts were far when realization hit at the same time Aaron's lips pressed against hers. Logan was really behind bars, Ana was free. When Aaron pulled back to happily say they won, Ana starred and hiccuped. With a short breath, Ana was in tears, her cries so violent they shook her whole body. It wasn't that Ana was sad, it was just that she'd been afraid for so long, running and scared and alone that, she'd never thought one day she'd be where she was now.

Ana always though she'd be stuck with Logan, she never thought there was even a way out of her situation. When Ana had met Aaron that day, she'd known who and what he was, but despite this she'd grow close to the male and realized if she wanted out she'd need his help. Even when the two of them started to work together, Ana had never expected Aaron to fall in love with someone so horrible as her. But someone he'd gotten past all her defences and gotten to see the real Ana. The Ana that laughed and smiled and felt all the feelings she'd only felt once in her life. He'd made her cry when she'd thought she was all cried out. Aaron was the best thing that had ever happened to Ana, she couldn't have asked for anyone better because the man was down right perfect. When she looked to the future, of course she was scared, but she knew Aaron belonged there, at her side keeping her strong. When Ana finally calmed down from her break down, she laughed slightly and looked at Aaron "Sorry.... I've just felt like I'd never get out..... For years I've felt like Logan would control my life.... I never thought I'd actually be free and be able to do what I wanted" she said with a small sad laugh. "I want to sign my release papers before I have to see Logan... I wanna be free before I see the man whose done this to me.." she said with more confidence than she'd ever had. "I'm free Aaron.... I'm actually free.." she said as she laughed and wrapped her arms around the mans neck, embracing him close and tight. She didn't know what to say or what to do and even less so how to feel. She just knew a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders and that it was all finally over. Her living nightmare was gone and she could finally focus on the most important thing in her life Aaron.... she thought as she held him tighter and closed her eyes.

When the door opened, Logan watched as a super shocked Sam stood there in disbelief. It stung a little to think she thought he wouldn't have actually come, but given the circumstances as to the reason she was here, he couldn't blame her. When a hand was placed on his chest, he knew she must have thought he wasn't actually standing before her, but he allowed her the few moments it took for the realization to finally hit. Before Logan could utter an apology or anything really, he was being embraced. The small form of affection at that time made Logan feel so much better. He wrapped his arms around her waist instinctively, pulling her body closer to his as she pecked his neck wit soft kisses. Logan pressed his lips to her hair, resting his head there as the two of them stood outside the room for a moment in which time had stopped just for them. When Sam finally allowed Logan to enter, he casually walked in and looked around. It wasn't too fancy, but it did scream Sam. He knew she would have thought ahead, getting something small but nice so that she could better save her money and pay for the things that were necessary. Setting down his bag, he watched her set down the other one. Without waisting another second, Sam was inches from him and their lips were dancing together so sweetly. Logan wasted no time, he kissed the female back, his arms around her pulling her body close to his, allowing no space between them. When they finally parted, he looked down at Sam, who was smiling up at him. He smiled back as the female spoke.

Yes, she stilled love him. "I love you too" he said right back, no waisting time to think about anything except for making her happy. When Logan looked the woman up and down he did, however notice a few things. Sam had put on a bit of weight, not that it mattered to him any, if she wanted to be big then he'd just love every inch of her anyways. But this was the kind of big that came from alcohol, probably the empty bottle he'd seen in the trash can on the way in. You broke her heart and left her alone... Did you expect her to be skipping around and being merry?... She loves you... Yes she loves your pathetic sorry a** and you ******** up good Logan... he thought to himself. Logan also noticed that her ring wasn't on her finger, instead it was resting atop the bedside table. He felt a small twinge of sadness pierce his heart. When Sam forced him down, making him sit on the bed so she could crawl onto his lap and embrace him once more. Logan wrapped his arms around her and embraced her as she slowly lowered himself back onto the bed. With one hand Logan stroked through her hair "Rest now baby.. I'm here to keep you safe" he said soothingly. Logan was worried about her, she'd looked tired and way out of it when she'd looked at him "Rest... I'm here forever now... No more leaving" he said as he pulled out his phone. Logan looked at the email he had for Ana. Hitting send he let the phone fall as he rolled over to lay on his side, pulling Sam closer to his body as he rested his head against her neck "Sleep" he said, more of a command against her neck.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:46 am
User Image
User Image

Aaron saw the numerous of expression cross over her features. Relief, confusion, acceptance, happiness, and disbelief. It was surreal how she managed to shade through so much in a quick speed, but Aaron didn't care. Nor when she shed her tears in a happy manner. He stilled beamed at her, smile and all, and held her hands. It was natural. Whenever a woman finally gets her rapist in jail, the shock is almost hard to embrace to the point where they shed out so many tears. Aaron held Ana in his arms, hugging her tightly. A hand at the back of her head and his other arm wrapped around her back. Aaron couldn't believe that after all these years, with so much hunting, Logan was caught, the police were getting him, and he won. He didn't slap the cuffs on Logan, but he still won. "You are free," said Aaron when Ana confessed that she never thought that this would happen. "They are getting Logan as we speak and locking his a** up when you clarify first. When you do see him, send him a little message for me, yeah? Give him a mean ol' right cross with the fight I know you still have in you." With a happy chuckle, Aaron embraced Ana back into his arms until his phone rang again.

With a wince, Aaron saw that it was Morelli. "Let's hope we didn't jinx this." Retrieving the phone, he flipped it open and smiled a reassuring one to Ana. Holding Ana's hand and stroking the back of it with his thumb, Aaron listened to the phone call. However, as he continued to stay on the line, the more and more displeased he seemed to look. "Alright, thank you for letting us know." Hanging up the phone, Aaron sighed. "Well, that wasn't Logan. I mean, they did arrest Logan, but the call wasn't about Logan. It's about Marshal.. He was arrested a while back and is now on parole.." Aaron scanned over Ana's features as he looked for any form of positive response. It's not like Marshal could hurt her or else he would get sent back to prison, but still, there has been people who broke parole rules before.

Sam let out a breathless sigh of relief as she embraced Logan that was under her, her arms were wrapped around his neck and her lips were in his hair. Those words were like they brought her life. Her eyes were closed shut tightly, and all she could do was tell herself that he was here and that he wasn't leaving. After being gone and being ridden with the fear that he was gone for good, Sam was worried and upset. Now that they were together, she couldn't dare to let go. Soon, her back was against the comforters and her hands snaked over his shoulders and down his arms. She always loved it when people combed their fingers through her hair. It brought her comfort, and now, as Logan did it, she felt.. safe again. When he told her to sleep, her body told her that she couldn't. Not because she was afraid that she would open her eyes and find Logan gone, because Samantha knew that he wasn't going to be leaving her again. But, it was because she was too rattled to even get any shut eye. "But I can't.." she gently said, rubbing a hand to the back of Logan's neck. "I want to be awake. I want to look at you. I want to take you in." Pecking a kiss to his neck that was near her face.

Samantha sat up, sadly, when she heard sirens. Blue and red was flashing and she slowly and carefully rose to her feet. Stepping towards the window, she moved the white curtains to the side and watched as a man, who looked like Logan, protested angrily against the cuffs, shouting that he's innocent. A part of Sam should feel guilty but she didn't. She didn't care. She deserved to be selfish. After all the hell she's been through, she deserved this. Looking to Logan from the window, she saw how he looked on that bed. Not somewhere else, here. He was sitting on her hotel bed and laying there. Quickly walking over to Logan, she pressed her lips to his hungrily. She was standing, still, while Logan was sitting at the edge of the bed now. That was until Sam shoved Logan back down onto the bed and crawled atop of him. "It's you and me," said Sam and as she bent down and pressed her lips passionately against his own. "Always and forever."

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:48 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

Being in Aaron's arms helped calm her, and he knew just how to make her feel safe. When Aaron spoke, she too let out a soft giggle, unable to hold it if after Aaron's comment on punching Logan real nice for him. When his phone went off again, Ana's heart skipped a beat. Maybe he's still out there... she thought as she listened to Aaron on the phone. With each word her heart dropped more and more, she could only hope and pray that Logan really was gone from her nightmares and such. When Aaron hung up and started to speak, she nearly burst into tears when he first said it wasn't Logan. But when he explained it was of Marshal, she relaxed, but only a little. So Marshal was out? She shivered at the thought, memories flooding her brain as she shook them off. Ana moved closer to Aaron, her body pressing up as close as possible. She shivered against him, feeling cold deep down to her bones. "It's kinda cold in here" she said, knowing it really wasn't all that cold, but that every time she thought about how Marshal had touched her and all of the things she really didn't want to be thinking about, she just felt cold. Ana hated feeling cold, often she'd head to the shower and turn the water all the way hot as it scalded her skin and burn off at least a couple of layers. That was how she'd handle it when she was alone, and if she was alone. But now Ana had Aaron. She knew he'd keep her warm and help her keep away the memories that gave her heart a thin layer of ice to keep her cold and feeling alone.

When Sam refused sleep, Logan knew it would be futile to protest and try to convince her otherwise to at least try and get some rest after everything he'd put the poor woman through. But after a small kiss to his neck, she was standing with a look of hurt and sadness across her face. Logan winced inwardly as she walked off to look out the window as the sound of sirens were heard just outside. He knew it was his fault she was feeling all these things, he'd felt, even if it had been to keep her safe, he'd left her and now he was going to have to face the music and she what he'd done to her. Logan sat up and watched her staring out the window. But when he starred carefully he was taken aback. He looked over Sam's facial features three times trying to find a hint of remorse for what she'd helped him do to the look alike in the video store. But he was shocked to find none. When Sam made her way back he smiled softly What have I done to you? he thought to himself with horror and disdain. When their lips were connected, the hunger the female had was enough to stir Logan's thoughts and drag him to another world. When she made him lay back, he did so without a fight, his arms wrapping around her. When she spoke again, her words hit Logan right in the left of his chest, deep down below the thick layers of skin and blood. He kissed her back, matching her passion, if not over powering her passion with his own. Logan hated himself, he'd done something to this woman that he could never undo. He'd hurt her so badly, but she was still here waiting for him, beckoning for him to come back and be with her. You ******** up good Logan he thought to himself. No, not for finding and loving Sam, but for how much he'd hurt her and how much his life style hurt her. And to make matters worse, he'd never be able to fix it no matter what.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:22 am
User Image
User Image

Aaron could remember the nightmares that Ana would scream about Marshal. He remembered when he slept on the couch once, because she didn't feel well enough to be sleeping in the same bed with another man, let alone the man who was always supposed to be there for her. Thus, causing one of the dark memories that spiraled him down into fight clubs. Aaron could remember Ana not even looking at him in the eye for a while, and he would shower himself in self loathing. Then again, he still hates himself for letting Marshal get his hands on her even just for a second. It shouldn't have even happen. When Ana confessed that she was cold, Aaron wrapped his arms around her and embraced her into his arms. His ribs told him to take it easy, but his mind fought and just consumed her. He didn't want to leave her, not now, not ever. He found out before that she would like to take hot showers, but because he didn't want her to inflict self harm, he decided that a nice, hot bath would work for this moment. "Hang on," said Aaron, rubbing her arms a few times before slowly releasing her. He struggled to his feet, and stood to walk to the bathroom. In there, he started the bath water. With a heavy sigh, Aaron stood up straight and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a mess. He would need to get Ana to trim his hair. It was growing rather long to where Aaron needed to comb his fingers over his hair to prevent his dark now bangs from getting into his face.

Soon, Aaron started to cough. It was brief, it was a few, like as if something tickled his throat. His hands grasp either side of the sink as he hovered over it, ducking his head down between his shoulder blades, and he spat. There, he saw crimson. Blood. Bringing a hand up to his lips, his thumb had a brush stroke of red. Quickly, before Ana could see and worry about him - since she has enough to worry about - Aaron wiped off his hands and the sink, to get rid of any trace of blood. Seeing the bathtub filled and the water nice and toasty, Aaron called for Ana. "C'mere, angel," said Aaron with a toothy grin.

Sam snaked her hand over his shoulder and to the back of his neck to keep their lips entwined. Her other hand was gripping his buttoned up shirt. Her mind was racing right now. Though their absence of each other was only a few days, it felt like months. Years, really. And Sam hated that feeling. Bringing her hand to his shirt, she unbuttoned the thing from the top and to the bottom before expanding it even larger to expose his entire front to her. Bending down, she pressed her lips to his stomach before raining more kisses up his chest, across his left collarbone, and to the side of his neck. However, there was something off about him right now. There was something off about the two of them, but she could sense Logan's. Pausing her actions, she sat straight, looking down at the man underneath him. She was sitting on his abdomen, her hands resting on his smooth, bare chest now. "Where's your head at, Logan," whispered Sam, lowering down until she rolled over to his side. She cuddled close to Logan, but kept her eyes on his face to watch his facial features. "How about we just.." said Sam in a soft tone, looking down at her hand that rested on his chest, "just forget about the past few days.."

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:50 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

When Aaron's arms snaked around her body to hold her close and tight against his own body, she couldn't help but rest against his and smiled at the warmth the male let off. As the two sat, Ana could feel herself grin with happiness, in fact she was certain there was a glow of warmth coming off her skin as they lay there. Thank you Aaron.... she thought as she rested her head against his shoulder, her face in his neck. When Aaron spoke, telling her to hold on a moment, she was removed from his arms as she watched him stand and head towards the bathroom. She got up and followed shortly after. She heard the water run and grinned, although his coughing made her a little worried. When he beckoned to her, she walked into the bathroom and over to him. Looking at the water she couldn't help but chuckle softly. So he remembered about her shower problems, that was cute. Turning back to him she grinned happily "Thank you" she said as she leaned up and pressed their lips together. It was a short, quick kiss, but once their lips parted, Ana ran her tongue over the roof of her mouth. Blood? she thought to herself as she checked to see if she'd bite her tongue or anything. When she Ana found no wounds, it took her a moment until she'd figured it out. "Are you okay? I tasted blood, is everything alright?" she asked. Ana hand't pieced together the coughing with the blood, she just thought maybe he'd cut himself and licked the blood or whatever. Taking the man's face in her hands, she leaned upward to look him in the eyes while their foreheads rested lightly against one anthers. "You Mr. Collins are supposed to be taking it easy, after the bath you go straight to bed and no more moving. Understood?" she asked. Ana wasn't worried... Well not as worried as she should be. She knew he didn't want her worry too much about everything, so she only worried about his health. She didn't want his ribs breaking, it would crush her a new. The last thing she needed was to see Aaron suffer another injury. After the cage fighting and everything, Ana couldn't stand to see another bruise, cut or anything on his perfect body.

Feeling Sam on top of him was like a dream, she had her hands moving and it made him completely forget everything. But when she started to kiss the skin exposed from her unbuttoning the front of his shirt, he let out a low groan. She really knew how to make him want her more than he already did, which he thought was impossible. But after a moment, she paused and got off him, asking him where his mind had been, he cursed himself silently. He allowed his thoughts and worries get in the way of what he was feeling and the woman he cared most about. When Sam suggested they forget about the last few days, he smiled and nodded in agreement "Sounds like a plan" he said, knowing it would be impossible. Logan rolled over on top of the female. He captured her hands in his and held them up, leaning his head down to trail kiss up the right side of her neck before he pulled lightly on her earlobe. Logan let go of her hands to let his trail up and inside of her shirt, letting the fabric roll up and expose her flesh beneath. With a boyish grin like those when Logan was really happy and excited, he pressed their lips together. "I take it you missed me in every way that I missed you?" he asked softly against her neck. God what this woman did to him was insane. He kissed her chin, starring up into her eyes, wanting to see every emotion that would cross her face incase she didn't want this, he would stop just as fast as he'd started.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Monsterrz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Aaron smiled down at Ana and kissed her back when she did so after a thanks. A hand on her hip after they pulled away, and Aaron gave it a light pat before moving towards the bath tub. He dipped his hand inside to make sure that it was of the right temperature, but just as he discovered that it was, he heard what Ana asked. Turning to her, he looked rather sheepish, afraid of her finding out. He didn't want her to worry nor make a big deal about this. Aaron read this somewhere, it's a negative side effect of nearly breaking ribs. But, she was right, he gotta take it easy. With a reassuring smile, Aaron rubbed Ana's arms up and down. "I promise I will lay down and do nothing else after this bath. But right now, after everything happened, we deserve this. Logan's gonna be behind bars, and you will be free." With a happy chuckle, Aaron brushed his knuckles over her cheek bone ever so gently. "C'mon. Let's take a bath."

Sam let out a giggle when Logan rolled atop of her, hovering his body over his her own. When she reached out to grab at his neck to pull him down, he grabbed her hands and held it above her head, allowing her limited access of any form of control. He trailed butterfly kisses along her neck and collarbone. When her wrists weren't bound by his hand, she immediately reached up and under his unbuttoned shirt, resting her hand against his back to pull him down closer to her. His hands moved up her stomach, rolling the shirt with the action. "Even more," said Sam through clenched teeth at his response on that she missed him just like he missed her. Sam grabbed the hem of her shirt and tugged it off of her before throwing it away from the bed. She saw how he hesitated, so she reached her hands up to his shoulders and brought his lips down on hers. Lacey black bra brushing against Logan's exposed chest, Sam felt the need that both of them be free from the binds called clothes. She moved her hands under the shirt and over his shoulder, trailing her arms down his back so that his shirt would slide off when Logan put his arms through the sleeves. Once that hit the ground, Sam pulled Logan's bare front down towards her. Her legs lifted up to where they were around his waist. "God, I missed you."

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:07 pm
Monsterrz

User Image
User Image

When Aaron reassured her that he was fine and that he would take it easy after the bath, she relaxed. Smiling when he brushed his knuckles across her cheek, she raised her hand to grab his in her own. When he said for them to take a bath, she nodded and leaned up to kiss his nose. Stripping, Ana stepped into the bath letting out a soothing "Ahhh", as she did so. Ana sat and rested against Aaron, their feet resting together as she leaned against him for comfort. Letting out a sigh, Ana closed her eyes and just lay there. She needed this, Aaron of course had been right about that. Relaxing, she rested her head against his shoulder. "Thank you" she said with smile "I needed this more than I thought I did.... And I just.... Thank you so much Aaron" she said. With another sigh, she grabbed his hand in hers "After everything me and Logan had gone through... I thought it was me and him against the world.... I thought I deserved all that destructive and damaging love.... I thought I was meant to be abused by everyone in my life...." she said. Ana didn't know why she was telling Aaron this, but she was really glad she was. It lifted a weight from her shoulders and made her feel better. "But then when I saw you in the club that night... And Logan was with that singer... I really just wanted a one night stand to ******** with him.... But then you started to flirt and you just....." she said searching for words "You just made me feel like I could come clean and fix all the wrong I'd done..." she said wiping a stray tear. Ana smiled at Aaron, her eyes now open "Thank you... I just... I can't thank you enough" she said as she leaned up to collect his lips in hers.

Logan grinned when Sam started to laugh and get really into what he was doing. He knew that with everything that happened, they would eventually need to talk about things. But for now they just needed to love each other. Eventually they were to get married.. If Sam still wished it. And if she did he was going to give her that dream wedding she wanted. You're gonna fix everything and make everything better... This si your woman.... You're gonna love her forever... You're gonna do anything for her... And you will always be here for her.. Till death do you part Logan Nicholas Danvers, and don't you dare forget that... Ever he thought to himself before he lowered his head to collect her lips in his again.

User Image

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items