Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I was concerned...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omg
  I KNOW
View Results

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:22 pm
That maybe you were having a bad day, so I wanted to give you this  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:42 am
lol. I love this video. My brother showed it to me Tuesday when it was only 100k views. He told me, "You have to watch this video before it blows up and gets annoying!". I hope it doesn't ever get annoying. This song is hilarious. I showed it to my boyfriend two days ago and he couldn't stop laughing. x3  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:37 pm
That is pretty awesome, when I saw the info I expected something more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMgRMmusw4

(Like I expected dane pop). 100 points if you know who the older guy in this duo is...

I love that they used the non-english version of noises animals make (If you ask people from different countries what noises animals make it can be really interesting. Especially if you ask them what noise a rooster makes)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
lol. I love this video. My brother showed it to me Tuesday when it was only 100k views. He told me, "You have to watch this video before it blows up and gets annoying!". I hope it doesn't ever get annoying. This song is hilarious. I showed it to my boyfriend two days ago and he couldn't stop laughing. x3

I know!
My boyfriend linked it to me a couple of days ago and it took me a while to watch it.
I'm pretty glad I did. c:  

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:24 pm
Sagebomb
That is pretty awesome, when I saw the info I expected something more like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsMgRMmusw4

(Like I expected dane pop). 100 points if you know who the older guy in this duo is...

I love that they used the non-english version of noises animals make (If you ask people from different countries what noises animals make it can be really interesting. Especially if you ask them what noise a rooster makes)

I CAN UNDERSTAND PARTS OF THIS SONG. emotion_kirakira
/DanishGmaFTW
ITS THE DUDE FROM AQUA.
I had a feeling that's who it was, but I wasn't sure so i double checked.

OH MY GOSH YEAH.
We had two Hispanic girls who worked for us one time who told us that the rooster noise in Mexico was Qui-quiri-qui or something like that. I died. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:55 am
Citrus Novii

/DanishGmaFTW
ITS THE DUDE FROM AQUA.

OH MY GOSH YEAH.
We had two Hispanic girls who worked for us one time who told us that the rooster noise in Mexico was Qui-quiri-qui or something like that. I died. xD

XD awesome...I can only understand it as far as translated lyrics XD. And yes it is...I found this band when I was checking to see what members of aqua had been up to some time ago.

Indeed, working on cruiseships with people from around the world thats how I learnt about that and yeah it was because a animal noise discusion came up some how and I think it was one of the mexican girls who said something like that....and then we were like....wait your rooster says what? And then we got deeper into it.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:26 pm
Sagebomb
Citrus Novii

/DanishGmaFTW
ITS THE DUDE FROM AQUA.

OH MY GOSH YEAH.

XD awesome...I can only understand it as far as translated lyrics XD. And yes it is...I found this band when I was checking to see what members of aqua had been up to some time ago.

Indeed, working on cruiseships with people from around the world thats how I learnt about that and yeah it was because a animal noise discusion came up some how and I think it was one of the mexican girls who said something like that....and then we were like....wait your rooster says what? And then we got deeper into it.

I know it is. cool

It's just hilarious when you hear certain things from other cultures, it's like when you learn a language you always want to know the cuss words first. Or well...I do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:08 pm
Citrus Novii

It's just hilarious when you hear certain things from other cultures, it's like when you learn a language you always want to know the cuss words first. Or well...I do.

yeah totally.  

Sagebomb
Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash