Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PvP] Why Are You?... [Al + Candace] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:33 pm
Time to take on extreme measures.

He was a trainee, she was a Hunter, she wasn't at all concerned; Candace had been hit with worse. Summoning Atropos, Candace slid over to stand between Al and the poor dummy he was assaulting, a pleasant smile on her face. "Answer me."  
Saliru rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:52 pm

She got in the way just in time for Al to crack Nuru across the area of Candace's head. "Oh shi-" He wanted to apologise almost immediately; but that was breaking rules. He couldn't do it.

HP - 40/40
DMG - 5

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:44 am
Whack!

Candace closed her eyes and stood very still, using every ounce of willpower in her body to not cry out or wince or flinch too much. That was a pretty nice hit for a trainee. Goddamn. Atropos was cackling.

Will you take care of the headache?

HAHAAAAAAAA ha o-oh jack ho-how would you--pfftahaha--like me to sta-HA-art?

You could stop laughing.

That just made Atropos laugh harder.

Despite this exchange Candace did notice something. He didn't even ******** apologize. She opened her eyes and glared at him. "Excuse me, I don't know where you grew up, but I'm pretty sure the universal rule for hitting someone is to apologize after."

Yes. Even if said person stepped in front of you knowing damn well she would probably get hit.

HP: 55/60  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:06 am

Al stared in horror for a few moments, this was his only reply before moving around her and resuming his efforts against the dummy. He knew it was wrong. It went everything against his nature. But it was better to piss her off now than it was to set off Rep later.

Eight

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out