Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
Introduce Yourself!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:14 pm
~Lonewolf703~
✗✗
                          Hoosiers represent!
✗✗

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:24 pm
XSenkoX
~Lonewolf703~
✗✗
                          Hoosiers represent!
✗✗

Woot..... But I was born in Washington State and would love to move back to my hometown of Seattle  

~Lonewolf703~

Aged Bear

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:24 pm
Wistful Flame
Hey there! I'm not too keen on introductions, but I'll give it a go! I'm Wist, but just call me Sam. Usually I have to state it somewhere because someone will always mix it up, but I am a man. My English, on occasion, looks a little wonky. If there's something that really doesn't look right at all I would love it if you would tell me and I'll correct myself! The area I'm in is a bit of a mix of languages, I apologize... I feel incredibly young most of the time compared to other roleplayers, though I don't let that keep me back from doing my best to keep up with them. I'm a dork that's in love with DaD type roleplays (even if they are rare to find as of late). My roleplaying has been consistently minimum with Barton Town not giving much variety or roleplays just not lasting long enough, so I'm reaching out to guilds to change that! I have no preference to the size of roleplay groups. I've been through 3-4 people to 20+ to simple 1x1's. The genre I try to stick to is adventure, but I am more than content with horror, action, gore, fantasy, and the like.
It's an honor to be here and I hope to roleplay with some of you soon!

Darling! Allow me to point you toward my two RPs in Chapter Three, I have one High Fantasy, and one Dark Drama. Both with an interesting structure and available positions, for the Drama we are still looking for a young cop, but I may accept an OC if it is engaging enough.

As for the High Fantasy Adventure, I need a king, and a high mage (male) on the side of the conquers and an apprentice (female) on the side of the conquered. Really the King is the most important and yet unfilled role as it stands so I would really love it if you would come check us out!

And as for Horror and Gore, in the Casual Sub forum (to illict more availability), I have a Zombie: Hack & Slash and a Haunted House, and I will be looking for interest in a long haul "And then there were none"-esque Adventure-Horror.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:51 pm
~Lonewolf703~
✗✗
                          Aaand I'm moving out there after college.
                          Bro, we are apparently supposed to be best friends.
✗✗

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

~Lonewolf703~

Aged Bear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:59 pm
XSenkoX
~Lonewolf703~
✗✗
                          Aaand I'm moving out there after college.
                          Bro, we are apparently supposed to be best friends.
✗✗

Or just make me extremely jelly..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:30 pm
Reservoir of Memory
Wistful Flame
Hey there! I'm not too keen on introductions, but I'll give it a go! I'm Wist, but just call me Sam. Usually I have to state it somewhere because someone will always mix it up, but I am a man. My English, on occasion, looks a little wonky. If there's something that really doesn't look right at all I would love it if you would tell me and I'll correct myself! The area I'm in is a bit of a mix of languages, I apologize... I feel incredibly young most of the time compared to other roleplayers, though I don't let that keep me back from doing my best to keep up with them. I'm a dork that's in love with DaD type roleplays (even if they are rare to find as of late). My roleplaying has been consistently minimum with Barton Town not giving much variety or roleplays just not lasting long enough, so I'm reaching out to guilds to change that! I have no preference to the size of roleplay groups. I've been through 3-4 people to 20+ to simple 1x1's. The genre I try to stick to is adventure, but I am more than content with horror, action, gore, fantasy, and the like.

Darling! Allow me to point you toward my two RPs in Chapter Three, I have one High Fantasy, and one Dark Drama. Both with an interesting structure and available positions, for the Drama we are still looking for a young cop, but I may accept an OC if it is engaging enough.

As for the High Fantasy Adventure, I need a king, and a high mage (male) on the side of the conquers and an apprentice (female) on the side of the conquered. Really the King is the most important and yet unfilled role as it stands so I would really love it if you would come check us out!

And as for Horror and Gore, in the Casual Sub forum (to illict more availability), I have a Zombie: Hack & Slash and a Haunted House, and I will be looking for interest in a long haul "And then there were none"-esque Adventure-Horror.

Oh, oh, oh! Those sound fantastic! I reall just signed up for another 1 with someone else and a roleplay my friend started is going to run soon so I really should only pick one of these... Even if they're all so tempting.... But zombies are one of my weaknesses. A long term zombie roleplay, at that! I'd love getting into it if I could!  

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:49 pm
Wistful Flame
Reservoir of Memory
Wistful Flame

Oh, oh, oh! Those sound fantastic! I reall just signed up for another 1 with someone else and a roleplay my friend started is going to run soon so I really should only pick one of these... Even if they're all so tempting.... But zombies are one of my weaknesses. A long term zombie roleplay, at that! I'd love getting into it if I could!

This is a short term Zombie RP, It lasts only three days in game and on the third day those remaining alive can escape. But once you die you get to RP as the zombies and try to kill the remaining participants. I try to keep the cast fairly small and they usually last anywhere from 1-3 months in terms of game play before the story is finished, everyone writes an epilogue post and it's saved. And then I start a new one in a new scene to explore and have fun in, and survivors are welcome to return or new characters can be made. It's realistic so no superhuman feats, or magic of any kind, but it's really fun once you get into it! I encourage most people to come as themselves!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:20 am
Wistful Flame

Hiya!  

Serena-the-Sorceress

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Qunarri

Victorious Ally

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:42 pm
Reservoir of Memory
Wistful Flame
Reservoir of Memory
Wistful Flame

This is a short term Zombie RP, It lasts only three days in game and on the third day those remaining alive can escape. But once you die you get to RP as the zombies and try to kill the remaining participants. I try to keep the cast fairly small and they usually last anywhere from 1-3 months in terms of game play before the story is finished, everyone writes an epilogue post and it's saved. And then I start a new one in a new scene to explore and have fun in, and survivors are welcome to return or new characters can be made. It's realistic so no superhuman feats, or magic of any kind, but it's really fun once you get into it! I encourage most people to come as themselves!!

Excuse me, I must have misread... My apologies! I'll still be checking them all out, nonetheless! Still have such a love for zombies~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:15 pm
Allos, my name's Pogi.
Or just call me anything based on my username, it doesn't matter.

I've been RPing for a few years, and am finding myself gradually getting better at it as time goes by. The genres I'm more comfortable with are fantasy, romance, and action/adventure.
But now that I'm here, I'd like to experiment with some that are out of my comfort zone.
I try to stay as literate as possible when it comes to posting, so hopefully it makes up for times where my creativeness goes "puff". It happens quite a bit, but trust me when I say that it's not as bad as it used to be.
Aside from that, I look forward to playing with you guys.

Side note: I also play TERA Rising in the RP server and am always looking for RP buddies.

Ivory Nite

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:17 am
Ivory Nite
Allos, my name's Pogi.
Or just call me anything based on my username, it doesn't matter.

I've been RPing for a few years, and am finding myself gradually getting better at it as time goes by. The genres I'm more comfortable with are fantasy, romance, and action/adventure.
But now that I'm here, I'd like to experiment with some that are out of my comfort zone.
I try to stay as literate as possible when it comes to posting, so hopefully it makes up for times where my creativeness goes "puff". It happens quite a bit, but trust me when I say that it's not as bad as it used to be.
Aside from that, I look forward to playing with you guys.

Side note: I also play TERA Rising in the RP server and am always looking for RP buddies.

Welcome, welcome!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 am
Ostsoo
Hello. I'm Ashleigh. Call me Patchy, though. It's kind of my nickname.

I'm twenty, female, and I haven't roleplayed in years. I consider myself fairly literate, though like I said, I haven't roleplayed in a while.

I enjoy fantasy/horror type roleplays, and I dislike roleplays where romance is the main focus. I can play male or female, and if there is a romance in the roleplay, I can play mxm, fxf or mxf.

Hello darlin! How are you doing on this lovely morning?  

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Oreo Panda Eater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:21 am
My name is Jen c: I'm 21. I'm an experienced para roleplayer. As of right now I won't be super active unless I find an RP that fits me. Although, I will be lurking ^-^

I'm going for a double major, I have a full time job and an eight month old. So I have to be super interested in the RP :3 will be around though!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:08 am
Hello ^.^

My name is Alan Most call me Blood or wolfie

I have certain things that carry through rp's like my werepowder(heals all ailments but effects me negatively it can only be used be the one it is given to) and my wereblood take over if in danger (I become invincible and attack all living creatures around me the only current way to stop it is to be left alone)due to wereblood I avoid being in battles  

Mrbloodwolf

Fuzzy Werewolf

7,650 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Pure T0rture

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:31 pm
Hello~!
I'm Pure ^-^

I just turned 18 in September, so forgive me for acting a bit immature. ;-P

I would like to consider myself rather experienced in rp, but I'll admit that I've still got a lot to learn about writing. I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to my characters/stories (if I like them enough, I may draw something based on what my rp partner and i have written), but i can be a bit of a moron when it comes to managing my posting time. sweatdrop

I'm a senior in high school with no job and little to no social life outside the interwebs, so you can expect to see me online pretty much everyday. ^-^

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games