Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
Introduce Yourself!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N3rd Hot

Vermillion Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:47 pm
N3rd here! I'm a 22 year old college graduate with a Bachelors in Digital Media! I've been on Gaia since 2006 so about 7 years now and roleplaying for a little under 7 years.

Roleplaying is my everyday escape, but I also enjoy medieval combat. I'm currently in training with a Belegarth group in the Tir Asleen realm. I am a video game designer. My major work is in game environment and 3D art and modeling.

I'm in one active role-play, but I'm always open for a casual second.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:56 pm
N3rd Hot
N3rd here! I'm a 22 year old college graduate with a Bachelors in Digital Media! I've been on Gaia since 2006 so about 7 years now and roleplaying for a little under 7 years.

Roleplaying is my everyday escape, but I also enjoy medieval combat. I'm currently in training with a Belegarth group in the Tir Asleen realm. I am a video game designer. My major work is in game environment and 3D art and modeling.

I'm in one active role-play, but I'm always open for a casual second.

Welcome N3rd! Digital Media? Very nice. =]
I'm glad that you accepted the invite. In a previous post, I stated I'm working on getting the ball rolling on this guild and hopefully it will get rolling soon. =]  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Hesperiidae

Proxy Genius

11,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:12 pm
Romdeaux.
Semi-Lit to Lit.
Character Roleplayer
Specializes in Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Modern roleplays, with genres Romance, adventure, and political drama.

I also create.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 pm
Hi all! ^_^

My name's Ararelia but feel free to call me Ara or anything else you can come up with. I've only been roleplaying here for about...2? 3? years now but I've been writing short stories for as long as I can remember. I'm currently still in college and working part time so my schedule's a bit wonky but I will try to post as often as I can. Fantasy and horror are my favourite genres but I'm usually up for anything really.

Finally, I've never joined a guild before so if you guys have any tips or tricks or any piece of advice please send them my way! I'm really excited to be here and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with you guys :]  

sunriseparilla

La Amatista Mariposa

Sparkly Gekko

10,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:44 pm
Hello everyone, as you can see my user name is La Amatista Mariposa!
There are a plethora of ways you can shorten that down, some of my favorites being L, Ama, Mari,or Lamari. A very dear friend of mine with whom I had been role playing with for the past three years came up with Mista, but I would prefer you not use it unless you're going to be cute about like she was.
Lets see...I've been on Gaia for the past seven or so years and I've been role playing for most of it. I would be a student if I was actually going to school, but I've opted to take a year off to collect myself and figure out who I am. Right now, I am very interested in writing.

This is my role playing disclaimer: The higher the lit policy, the longer it takes for me to post. I see there are a couple of people from my current rp that have joined and they can testify for me. I'm known for taking at least a week to post a reply. Also, I like to hang around the OOC forums a lot. I do my best to keep my writing nice and proper, but chatting with me is very different. Expect to see a world of difference.

Also, MOOOOOOOON!!!! I don't know if you post in here very often anymore, but it's me! Shinju! It's been too long!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:59 pm
Haha, my name is Kali ~ I am actively roleplaying with miss Mari above me!

I've been on Gaia for 7+ years and roleplayed for probably 9+ years. I am training to be an airplane mechanic but actively work in a doctor's office as I have 5+ years of experience in the medical field. I am not fully focused on schooling, but when I have time for classes I contribute them towards my major in Creative Writing and minor in Biology with an emphasis in Zoology.

I adore writing. It is my passion. I have written eleven novels to date and have had two writing contracts with Harper and Collins. I am open to roleplaying just about anything but tend to lean towards unusual plot lines, medieval fantasy, and sci-fi related roleplays. The only thing I will outright refuse to partake in are any roleplays related to Harry Potter or wizard/sorcery knock-offs. Can't stand them and never read or watched the original series anyway so I find it to be a terrible bore.

When not being a writer, you can find me being a gamer, a dreamer, an artist, outdoors, a musician, a photographer, a kick-boxer, a hot blooded Italian, and possibly asleep!

Thanks for the invitation to join the guild and I look forward to roleplaying here ~

Kalinder

Devoted Gatekeeper

XSenkoX
Crew

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:28 pm
✗✗
Hot holy damn, you got all my peeps up in here, don't you?

Sup, everyone, I'm XSenkoX but no one actually calls me that. "Sen" is the most common variation, but as long as you make it obvious that you're talking to me, I'll reply to just about anything. I've been on Gaia for about nine years and RPing at various stages of embarrassment throughout. Currently I'm in four RPs that are moving right along, but I was just whining to myself about how I wanted something more. You have good timing.

I'm a full-time student (super-senior, maaan), majoring in Creative Writing with a potential minor in Medieval and Renaissance Studies, which I picked because the acronym is MARS. Legit. Unlike Kali up there, I don't really have anything to show for all my 'I want to be a writer'-ness, but hell, I've got time. Or homelessness.

I'm on Gaia more than is probably healthy, but it means that I at least spend a lot of time in OOCs generally being a nuisance and trying to get people to plot with me. Brace yourselves.

I tend to write in a rather stream-of-consciousness style, especially when I'm out of character, so this choppy sentence thing you see here isn't just because I suck at introducing myself: it's who I am. I apologise profusely for that in advance.

As a heads up, I am the kind of person that doesn't see anything wrong with swearing. I do it a lot and it doesn't always occur to me that people might get offended. I do try to keep away from some of the really touchy ones, but the f-bomb is a personal favourite of mine and I use it liberally. My characters, typically, aren't afraid of swearing either, but I will reign it in depending on each particular one's feelings. I figured it would be prudent to point that out before I dropped a bomb in someone's thread and everyone was shocked and appalled. I suppose that if you were recruiting me based on my Taichi posts, though, you should have had an idea getting into this.

Speaking on dropping bombs in threads, I usually RP fantasy worlds, but dammit if I won't do just about everything. Hit me up and see if I'm interested, baby.

I'm in Indiana, so that means with my sporadic hours of operation, I will usually catch each of you online at least once a day, but I'm also not unfamiliar with my RP partners being in Denmark or Hawaii and having to try really hard to be on at the same time.

Fridays are also Magic: The Gathering night, so I'm literally writing this instead of fixing my deck for the tournament tonight. Ahahaha... haha... haaa...

EDIT: HO s**t, KOYA, I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU. I PROMISE I WON'T SUCK SO HARD THIS TIME AROUND.
✗✗

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:19 pm
Hey everyone, I'm kitsune, though people usually call me kit or red or by my name, Tayler, Which ever you prefer is great C:

I came upon roleplaying when I was 8, I think, and I have been roleplaying since. Um, I am very self conscious about my roleplay meaning the text and how it's worded so, just a little thing you should know. If I go back and fix it five times, that's why, but I'm getting better at controlling that C: haha, um, I either can do advance roleplaying, to semi-lit to lazy-lit, but I don't do one line roleplays, I have to do a paragraph, preferably two or more. I don't judge people based on how they roleplay, but I will correct you if your post doesn't make sense with the plot or what is going on in that certain situation.

I am currently in high school, I take ap classes and honors, I am also in creative writing and journalism, I play basketball, volleyball, and softball. So I am very athletic, I am on gaia a lot, which probably isn't good for an athlete like me, haha, but I do it anyways, I am currently having family issues, so my posts lately haven't been getting done, I have backed out of 4 roleplays I was in about 5 I think, um I can manage a heavy load, but a lot of stuff had come up so, I hadn't made my posts so I was either kicked out, or I said I couldn't do it anymore, but my family issues have currently gone away and I'm trying to get back into the spirit of roleplaying! C:

When I roleplay, I usually do fantasy rmance action adventure time roleplays, I don't really do much modern ones, such as arranged marriages or school roleplays though it' doesn't hurt to try something new once in a while. My characters are either really shy or really outgoing, there's no in between with them, um they usually come from a bad family background, though I guess depends on the roleplay. And thankyou for inviting me I am looking forward to everything you have in store! C:  

Esphyxia Infernae

der Haku
Crew

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:58 pm
Greetings. As you can probably tell, I am Victorian Clockwork, however I am mostly known as Haku, due to many of my roleplaying associates from the past. I am known as Sugar Dhaku (a name with a history to it) to a few as well. I'll respond to all of them, though. I come to you from distant shores, from a far away kingdom of rolling green hills and polished glass and grey curtains. I was invited here by the captain because she saw some of my posts in a roleplay that I was participating in.

I mostly roleplay fantasy as I am an escapist at heart. I usually stay away from science fiction unless I can believe the world that I am roleplaying in could exist. Modern settings usually bore me unless they have some kind of fantastical element in them. But I am up to giving anything a try at least once.

I'm fairly literate and I usually don't break from that level of literacy except for some stylistic and syntactical tics that I have. I usually expect the same out of the people I am roleplaying with. However, I will usually let that go if they can write well enough.

I absolutely love villain characters, even the cheesy ones. That's what I write best.

Hopefully we can make something here.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:27 pm
Hi, I'm Icy~
Everything you need to know about me personally is on my profile!

As for my roleplaying? -clears throat-

I've been roleplaying for nearly nine years now and have found that I particularly love dark, dramatic roleplays with or without a fantasy twist. I generally type a meaty 3-6 paragraphs per post, though I can definitely do more if I'm particularly inspired by something! Preferred picture type? I can do real or anime, doesn't matter which to me.

That's about all you need to know about me ^-^ I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all!

Paracella

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Veil of Rain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Greetings, Veil is fine. I appreciate the invite.

I used to be on Gaia a lot but left due to lack of decent RPs.
I have spent several years doing 1x1 and learning to control up to 8 main characters at once, creating and progressing the story for one person to enjoy as though it is a game or something.
I came back because I missed group RPs, I found 2 good looking RPs.1 is active and the other I did one post then everyone else vanished. But I am helping take charge in the current RP.
I RP on the MMO Tera and work or am in college so my days usually start in the evening. I don't join too many RPs to avoid too much work, but I think I can find something good in here to make up for the RP that never happened.

Oh, I am a bit of a post Nazi, but I try to be passive about it. I'm not really that harsh and just point things out. I'm trying to get a beauty in my posts I used to have as they became rather straight forward as of late. My motto is: "Give me two minutes and I'll be over it."

Nice to meet you all.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:23 pm
Romdeaux
Romdeaux.
Semi-Lit to Lit.
Character Roleplayer
Specializes in Sci-fi, Fantasy, and Modern roleplays, with genres Romance, adventure, and political drama.

I also create.

Welcome to the Guild Romdeaux. Glad to have you here. =]  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 pm
Ararelia
Hi all! ^_^

My name's Ararelia but feel free to call me Ara or anything else you can come up with. I've only been roleplaying here for about...2? 3? years now but I've been writing short stories for as long as I can remember. I'm currently still in college and working part time so my schedule's a bit wonky but I will try to post as often as I can. Fantasy and horror are my favourite genres but I'm usually up for anything really.

Finally, I've never joined a guild before so if you guys have any tips or tricks or any piece of advice please send them my way! I'm really excited to be here and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun with you guys :]

Never joined a guild before. =O
Well the only thing I can give you as advice, always check the guild to see if you have replies. Sometimes notifications don't go through. That's why I strongly suggest you quote the person that you are directing your post towards. It makes everything SO much easier. =]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 pm
La Amatista Mariposa
Hello everyone, as you can see my user name is La Amatista Mariposa!
There are a plethora of ways you can shorten that down, some of my favorites being L, Ama, Mari,or Lamari. A very dear friend of mine with whom I had been role playing with for the past three years came up with Mista, but I would prefer you not use it unless you're going to be cute about like she was.
Lets see...I've been on Gaia for the past seven or so years and I've been role playing for most of it. I would be a student if I was actually going to school, but I've opted to take a year off to collect myself and figure out who I am. Right now, I am very interested in writing.

This is my role playing disclaimer: The higher the lit policy, the longer it takes for me to post. I see there are a couple of people from my current rp that have joined and they can testify for me. I'm known for taking at least a week to post a reply. Also, I like to hang around the OOC forums a lot. I do my best to keep my writing nice and proper, but chatting with me is very different. Expect to see a world of difference.

Also, MOOOOOOOON!!!! I don't know if you post in here very often anymore, but it's me! Shinju! It's been too long!

You know Moonbeam? She's awesome =3

And welcome to the guild. =D
Yes I snatched up several or most people in the roleplay with you. =]  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:35 pm
Kalinder
Haha, my name is Kali ~ I am actively roleplaying with miss Mari above me!

I've been on Gaia for 7+ years and roleplayed for probably 9+ years. I am training to be an airplane mechanic but actively work in a doctor's office as I have 5+ years of experience in the medical field. I am not fully focused on schooling, but when I have time for classes I contribute them towards my major in Creative Writing and minor in Biology with an emphasis in Zoology.

I adore writing. It is my passion. I have written eleven novels to date and have had two writing contracts with Harper and Collins. I am open to roleplaying just about anything but tend to lean towards unusual plot lines, medieval fantasy, and sci-fi related roleplays. The only thing I will outright refuse to partake in are any roleplays related to Harry Potter or wizard/sorcery knock-offs. Can't stand them and never read or watched the original series anyway so I find it to be a terrible bore.

When not being a writer, you can find me being a gamer, a dreamer, an artist, outdoors, a musician, a photographer, a kick-boxer, a hot blooded Italian, and possibly asleep!

Thanks for the invitation to join the guild and I look forward to roleplaying here ~

*gasp* You've never read/seen Harry Potter?! I won't judge, don't worry. =] Everyone has their preferences and I respect that.

As for gaming... Xbox or PS3? =D
Welcome to the guild.  
In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games