Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)
Herald the Kishin and Emma's Realm Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 pm
King of Relms

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Sorbet Shark

Miles
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magnus
User Image

Texas
User Image

Scarlet
User Image

Jessica

James

Eric
User Image

The Reaver
User Image

Nurse Mortem
User Image

Herald
User Image

Scarlet smiled and nodded in response to Zoey. "Oh you're doing fine," she reassured the girl as they continued to dance. "Just keep calm and keep with the beat." She moved slowly with Zoey, helping her keep step as they continued.

James looked over at Misty as Misty spoke to him. "Are you...suggesting that I should dance?" He asked curiously. He seemed genuinely confused, unsure what Misty was getting at.

Nurse Mortem did her best to keep up. "How did I train such a sassy nurse?" She asked as she kept pace with Melanie. "Speaking of that, have you thought of where you want to go with your training?" She asked curiously.

The Reaver smiled at Ellise. "It actually happened one time," he admitted. "It was a private party though, and I was really drunk," he added.

Herald watched Sarah stare at her feet before speaking again. "I did huh?" Herald asked rhetorically. "Well I hope it lives up to everything we told you." He added. "Besides, one day you'll probably be having one too."

Texas rolled his eyes at Mirai's snicker. "Yeah well she's your pal apparently so I'll leave it to you to have some girl talk with her."

Jessica laughed and shook her head. "Nooo, I mean talk about the human wedding you went to. I mean, how often do Kitsunes get to go to real human weddings? You should be excited about it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:17 pm

[ Regalia Trio ]
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[ Melanie ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Zoey ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Misty ]

Zoey did her best to keep up with Scarlet's phase. Slowly getting the rhythm the magician set for their little dance.
Zoey either got excited and went out of compass quite often, but now that she had Scarlet leading she was a little more compliant, hence why she had not burned out her already poor stamina by now.
Hearing the Magician's praise would draw a smile on the pink haired girls' face. Nodding as Scarlet asked her to keep calm and follow the beat.
"I will aunt Scarlet."
Replied the cheerful girl, who kept this happy phase around the Magician.

With a teasing smile, Misty would turn her face on James's direction, seeing as he hit the nail yet found himself confused by this.
"Isn't it obvious? You more than anyone should appreciate these sort of things. After all, you're quite the composer yourself."
Said the brunette, turning her eyes back at the crowd.
"Just look at it. Simple, yet elegant. It holds a rhythm, a purpose. Much like how you deal with things. You never waste, you calculate every possible outcome and decide the best course of action given what you've got... Never wasting a shot."
Misty would chuckle, before turning back at James.
"Of course... if the infamous James Jetter is afraid of a little dance it's understandable. After all, a Dance is a two edged sword. A lovely performance that can be compared to both a heavenly dream... or a murder."

Melanie would give a questioning look at Mortem as she asked how was she able to train such a Sassy nurse.
"We could start with your uniform selection... do you have any idea how much exercise I had to put up to keep myself in line with such revealing outfit?"
She would pause shortly after, as Nurse Mortem asked him where should she go after, giving away a small shrug.
"Who knows, I've been getting invitations all over the world, apparently I've became some sort of celebrity because of my back story."

[ Melanie ]

[ Zoey ]

[ Misty ]

Sabrewolf123

[quote="Fluffy Ghoul"] [/quote]
[quote="KingofRelms"] [/quote]
[quote="SeoulHyunari"] [/quote]
[quote="The Reticent Harlequin"] [/quote]
[quote="Celiabemont"] [/quote]

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:45 pm
Emma
Bakeneko

User Image
Shira
User Image
Ellise
User Image
Sarah
User Image
Mirai
User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Emma's smile grew "That's fine. Other than that dance with Herald, I know very little," she told Amber. She held out her hand to Amber "Regardless if you know how to dance or not, it is pretty fun."

"Well I will make sure to keep an eye on your alcohol intake," Ellise teased as her and The Reaver continued to dance. "That must have been some private party."

"So far to good," Sarah said with a small grin. Sarah continued to glance down at her feet though she looked up at Herald occasionally which showed that she was trying to get the gist of everything. As Herald mentioned her getting married, one of Sarah's ears twitched once more. "A-Ah? Me having one?" Sarah looked up at Herald before pausing for a long moment. She managed a nervous laugh then "Yeah! I guess eventually, yeah..."

"Oh I have talked to her about that. She seems set on teasing you and me though," Mirai leaned up and kissed Texas on the noes "Just stand your ground... or ignore her."

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:26 pm
Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade

Lily chuckled "i'd rather not because then she's just gonna folow me around and ask for explicit details i wont know" she stated laughing. "in truth...probably none minus my mom...she is well the only known pure blood to ever do it" she stated still dancing.

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignitionLets do this

User Image

Amber Hunter Trienna
Amber chuckled "i...i guess i can try...if you want me to dance i'll dance, i enjoy doing things with you aunt emma, your always nice and kind so Please teach me to dance" she said with a smile

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:30 am
King of Relms

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Sorbet Shark

Miles

Magnus
User Image

Texas
User Image

Scarlet
User Image

Jessica

James

Eric
User Image

The Reaver
User Image

Nurse Mortem
User Image

Herald
User Image

Scarlet nodded with a smile. "Well you're doing great," she assured her as they continued. As the song switched to a faster beat Scarlet fluidly switched to a faster dance, leading Zoey in movements that were slightly trickier. It seemed she had learned more than a few things about dancing at the Dark Carnival.

James looked back at Misty, a slightly surprised expression on his face as he absorbed what she had said before following her gaze back to the crowd. Now that she put it like that, it did seem a little....intriguing. He could see how the comparisons fit together. A small smile slowly formed over his face as he continued to listen to Misty. When she was finished he leaned back in his seat. "Well, I suppose I could spare a try," he admitted. "Would you care to dance then?"

Nurse Mortem rolled her eyes at Melanie's first comment before becoming more serious at her second. "Well make sure you give it some serious thought," she told her, her mentor side coming out. "It may seem a little overwhelming now, but you won't regret the effort you put into sorting it out. Your future will be heavily impacted by who you say yes to."

The Reaver laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it was sorta a friends-only type affair. And a good thing too. But that's a whole 'nother story," he told her as the song changed to one with a slightly faster beat. He picked up the pace of the dance slightly now that they had some practice. "Did you rebel guys ever have parties?" he asked curiously.

Herald gave a slight smile at Sarah's response. "Eventually? You're a lovely girl Sarah. The guys will be beating a path to your door in no time. Well, hmm..." he paused, the realization hitting him. "Unless you're beating them up first?"

Texas smiled as Mirai kissed him on the nose. "Ah, yeah. I know," he replied. "She definitely knows how to push people's buttons though," he told her with a slight grin.

Jessica continued to smile as she heard Lily's response. "Yeah that would make sense," she replied. "Your mom had a human wedding too??" She asked in surprised. "Awww that's so sweet!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:52 pm
Emma
Bakeneko

User Image
Shira
User Image
Ellise
User Image
Sarah
User Image
Mirai
User Image

Emma nodded "I will do my best," she said before taking Ambers's hand and leading her out to an open part of the dance floor. She turned to face Amber then and grabbed her other hand. "Here's a simple one: Just move from side to side like this-" Emma began stepping lightly from side to side, sticking with the beat of the song that was playing.

"We have had a few parties when things were more on the mellow side," Ellise said. "It never turned into full on 'Dance your heart out' sort of thing. They were nice though." Ellise glanced to the side as she thought about it.

Sarah glanced straight down, seeming embarrassed by Herald's compliments. As Herald speculated that she was beating up any guy that tried coming for her, Sarah suddenly looked up at him. "No! I don't do that!... I mean the only exception is I beat up creepy guys that bother me or my friends or something but it isn't like someone comes up to the door and I deck them if they ask me out... Yeesh," Sarah pouted in a way that was similar to Emma's. "I just don't have anyone in mind that's all."

Mirai sighed "That's just how it is with her..." She recalled how SC was in the future. "Still I think all and all... she means well in her own weird way."

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:12 pm
Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignitionLets do this

User Image

Amber Hunter Trienna
Amber smiled as Emma took her hand and brought her into the dance floor, Amber followed her every movement with small errors as her eyes were watching Emma's feet so that she could get the steps right

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:07 pm

[ Regalia Trio ]
[ Melanie ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Zoey ]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[ Misty ]

"Ah!..."
The pink haired girl did her best to keep up with the Magician's steps. It would seem even the slightest phase switch was resented by Zoey's small stamina pool. She fell against Scarlet's chest quite a few times. Flustering in embarrassment in every single one of them. Apologizing with a shy smile as she tried her best to keep up.

Misty would chuckle as she spotted the enlightenment on James's eyes. Like a little boy who had just found a new toy. Even daring to say he could spare a try.
"Can you now?"
The brunette teased.
"Or would you let it pass you by?"
She would smile back at the boy upon receiving an invitation.
"That depends..."
Said the brunette with a mischievous grin written on her face.
"Would you take me to a heavenly dream... or are you doing to orchestrate my murder, love?"
A rather ambiguous form to say yes. But it would seem as to how Misty could recall. James needs to get things kept interesting otherwise he's collective nature would simply alienate himself from the rest of the world.
With enough thought, even the most rational person could tell her answer was both a yes... and a challenge.

"mmm?"
The redhead asked, her face performing a teasing yet puzzling expression.
The first time Mortem had met Melanie, the girl had been a rather submissive girl. Cornered but Mortem's tutor side, Melanie would make an unexpected turn to sweep Mortem off her feet once again. Chuckling lightly ash she carried the momentum just right so it would seem a natural spin.
This sole gesture made the obvious reveal that Melanie, despite her slim complexion was able to carry her tutor's weight with ease. Either by her strength being improved with time or with enough knowledge about physics.
A rather subtler reveal was the mischievous grin formed at the end of the spin. Her lips would naturally articulate words with a soft tone, not even stammering as she replied.
"I'll think about it senpai."
From the subtle and submissive child Mortem once knew, to this... dominating gal in front of her. It appeared Melanie wasn't fond of loosing control or showing herself weak. This little dance could be compared as a hist, with Mortem as the hostage. A less dramatic observation could be that Melanie was a little more confident, but also dangerously proud. Even if a little.

[ Melanie ]

[ Zoey ]

[ Misty ]

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 am
King of Relms

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Sorbet Shark

Miles

Magnus
User Image

Texas
User Image

Scarlet
User Image

Jessica

James

Eric
User Image

The Reaver
User Image

Nurse Mortem
User Image

Herald
User Image

The Reaver nodded as he heard Ellise. "Sounds good enough," he replied. "Nothing wrong with a good low-key party every now and then." They continued to dance as the song switched to a faster one. "Wish you could have come to the more hardcore parties though. Let your hair down. It would have been fun to see," he added with a grin.

Herald smiled as he watched Sarah pout before leaning down and kissing her on top of the head, another habit he shared with the Herald Sarah had known as her father. "Don't worry, it'll happen in due time. If it can happen to someone like me, you'll have no trouble at all."

Texas laughed slightly when he heard Mirai. "Haha, how do you figure that?" He asked, genuinely curious. He couldn't figure out SC's game no matter how hard he tried. Not that he was some kind of master strategist.

Jessica giggled before responding to Lily. "Why does your mom like humans so much?" She asked curiously.

Scarlet didn't miss a beat with Zoey, continuing with the flow of the song even when Zoey stumbled. "Don't worry dear, you're doing fine. Just feel the movements and respond to them. Let them move you."

James stood up and turned to Misty, politely holding out his hand. "Why not both?" He asked with a cat-like smile on his face. He heard her answer loud and clear, as well as her challenge. Why James wasn't one to be goaded into accepting an offer this one definitely proved to be something interesting.

"Oh!" Nurse Mortem cried out in surprise as Melanie suddenly spun her. She managed to keep her footing and follow along with her former pupil. She could tell the girl had become stronger but that was to be expected since she was in school. Her slight smirk was quite a different change though, and Nurse Mortem felt slightly uncomfortable all of a sudden. Was this the Melanie she knew? Something was different about her. And it didn't necessarily seem like a good change. "That's good Melanie," she replied quietly, her voice more serious as she tried to figure out what was happening to her former student. "Have you thought about where you want to go with your future at all?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:12 am
Emma
Bakeneko

User Image
Shira
User Image
Ellise
User Image
Sarah
User Image
Mirai
User Image

Emma watched Amber with a small smile as she seemed really focused on dancing. She giggled finally "Good job. Pretty easy right?" she asked.

Ellise smiled up at The Reaver "A hardcore party would be fun. We were planning on having one when we got back so hopefully that will be a thing eventually."

Sarah blushed as Herald kissed her on the head though she couldn't help but feel overly happy as she recalled that gesture her father did to her when she was little. "'Someone like me'... I feel like you aren't giving yourself enough credit, dad," Sarah told him with a small laugh.

Mirai shrugged "Those trips to the future are useful..." she told Texas with a smile. She leaned up and kissed him for a moment "But do be careful around her alright?"

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:39 pm
Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignitionLets do this

User Image

Amber Hunter Trienna
Amber smiled as she looked up at Emma "Yes....when i focus on it its very easy, " she said still smiling as she kept moving along with her aunt "I wish we could dance more in the future...." she stated

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:23 pm

[ Regalia Trio ]

The pink haired girl would surely take her sweet time learning and getting used to motions. Physical activity surely wasn't her forte. None the less with such a good tutor such as Scarlet, She couldn't simply give up. It just didn't feel right, and so no matter how many times she failed, she tried following the magician's steps, eventually getting the moves down, although her tempo was still something to work on given she still presented some delays. Of course, with Scarlet on the wheel and with everyone else minding their own business it was only evident to both girls at the dance floor how Zoey was both failing and improving on the run.
Still, as Misty warned the magician, it appeared Zoey was giving up since her motions were each time slower.
Should Scarlet recall her chatter with Misty back at the ball she offered at the casino. Zoey was capable of grasping a second wind, the only thing she missed was motivation to do so, which Misty explained given the relationship between the two sisters. It was unlikely for Zoey to feel motivated given Misty shadowed her over and over with her moves. Unlike Scarlet who seemed more like an inspirational figure for Zoey rather than a rival.

Just looking at James resolve would be enough to keep Misty's smile in place... but his sly smile along with his reply would keep the brunette's teasing smirk as well.
"Oh really?"
Asked the brunette, gently placing the palm of her hand upon Jame's. Letting him to lead the momentum from the start.
It should be no surprise to James that after his approval of this challenge, Misty would be watching his every step even from the start as she was still on her chair.
Would he wait for her to stand up? Or would he help her up? Pull her? If so, how strong would the pull be. All of this to provide James with just the right amount of tension. After all, she would be his dancing partner as well as his victim. She wasn't going to simply let it easy for him to pick up. Rather give him a challenge.
"I wonder which one of them would come first."
The brunette asked while staring back at James with an innocent smile which challenged him to do his best... or worst.

Melanie would strike a questioning look at Mortem, apparently aware of her slight displease just seconds ago, the phase became dangerously slow, her crimson eyes would trap Mortem's reflection.
"Is everything alright senpai? where did the spark in your eyes went?"
This would only point out how sensitive Melanie became about Mortem. Almost as if she could read the nurse like an open book. the sly smile would become warmer, softer, pleasing to the naked eye like a cobra hypnotizing her prey. Her hold on Mortem became softer as well, as if she was protecting her. Clearly different from how she played before. Using an alluring tenderness to trap Mortem within her grasp.
She would look up at Mortem, the nurse questioning where she would choose to go on her future. The redhead would simply smile as she kept Mortem within her grasp.
"I've had a few propositions. But I would like to return to my hometown for starters... then I might consider a few of them."
She replied with an alluring voice.

[ Melanie ]

[ Zoey ]

[ Misty ]

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

Sabrewolf123
Vice Captain

Swashbuckling Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:16 pm
King of Relms

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

Sorbet Shark

Miles

Magnus
User Image

Texas
User Image

Scarlet
User Image

Jessica

James

Eric
User Image

The Reaver
User Image

Nurse Mortem
User Image

Herald
User Image

Scarlet gave a slight smile as she watched Zoey struggle. "Come dear, you can keep it up. You're a sharp girl." She made her steps slightly more exaggerated. "First like this, then like this, then like this, turn together and repeat."

James's smile didn't flicker. "Really," he replied. When she took his hand he pulled her to her feet without hesitation. The pull was firm but not forceful. He slowly led her to the dance floor. "Depends on which one is more interesting," was his reply. He immediately took the lead when they reached the dance floor. "Just don't make a misstep." His dancing was straightforward but smooth and he seemed to take his own advice to heart, not missing a beat as they danced.

"O-oh, yes," Nurse Mortem replied quickly to Melanie's question. She was old enough and wise enough to tell that Melanie was manipulating her. Still, she didn't realize the depths to which her former pupil had changed. "That sounds like a good plan," she replied slightly warily. "But what do you want to do as a career?" She nudged. "Or as a passion?"

"Aw, that sound so romantic!" Gushed Jessica. "Um, did your mom and dad raise you outside the tree then?" She asked curiously.

The Reaver laughed when he heard Ellise's response. "Well make sure to invite me then," he replied. "I could help out with with getting it started. I promise I'll behave myself...I mean, mostly."

Herald gave Sarah a smile. "Well, it was a long road to this point," he told her. "But it was worth it." He moved with her as the dance continued. "And I look forward to meeting you and Chris again soon. I know you'll make me proud."

Texas returned Mirai's kiss. "Yeah I bet they are. Invite me to the next one okay?" He asked. He nodded when she asked him to be careful. "I will, don't worry," he promised. "I won't let that cat get the drop on me."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:41 pm
Emma
Bakeneko

User Image
Shira
User Image
Ellise
User Image
Sarah
User Image
Mirai
User Image

Emma giggled again "Well all you have to do is ask if you ever want to dance again," she told Amber as they danced.

Ellise nodded "I'll save an invite for you," she told him before leaning up and kissing him for a moment "Do your best to sort of behave yourself at least."

Sarah's smile grew slightly. She was excited to see that her dad actually seemed to want to have kids. She had recalled her mom talking about how on the fence he was with that idea for a while. "Well I hope this timeline's us won't let you down," she told Herald.

Mirai laughed and nodded "I will drag you along. You need to see at least one of these futures," she said. Her smile softened at his promise. "Good. Hopefully the next future we see, both of us will still be around."

Sabrewolf123

Quote:

Quote:

King of Relms

sorbet shark
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:21 pm
Sabrewolf123

Seolhyunari

The Reticent Harlequin

Celiabemont

Chidori Streamer

Nebbia d Argento

sorbet shark

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
Lily Treinna
Lily with Blood Blade

Lily chuckled "IT really depends on the perspective...from the trees perspective she was a traitor...from her perspective it was romantic" she stated laughing "And yea...Honestly...i never even knew about the tree myself until well...a few months before we met...I mean i had to learn everything on my own so...that was kind of a shocker to know of a tree"

Blood Blade v.2

User Image

ignitionLets do this

User Image

Amber Hunter Trienna
Amber smiled "Oh i intend to ask alot"
she stated "once you get back from your mission in our time I'll definetly ask you to dance again" She stated with a smile

Netherworld (Witch & Demon World)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff