9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:35 am
destinyshope7
Aquatic_blue
destinyshope7
For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. (Psalms 84:10 KJV)

This reminds me of another verse that I enjoy 3nodding

Psalm 21:11 NIV:

Though they plot evil against you
and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed.

Good one! I really needed that!!! cat_3nodding

Bible verses are always awesome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:49 am
Aquatic_blue
destinyshope7
Aquatic_blue
destinyshope7
For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness. (Psalms 84:10 KJV)

This reminds me of another verse that I enjoy 3nodding

Psalm 21:11 NIV:

Though they plot evil against you
and devise wicked schemes, they cannot succeed.

Good one! I really needed that!!! cat_3nodding

Bible verses are always awesome 3nodding

Yes indeed cat_wink  

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:33 am
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:10 KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:28 pm
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. (Isaiah 26:9 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 pm
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord : though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isaiah 1:18 KJV)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:14 pm
Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. (Philippians 2:3, 4 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:22 pm
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. (2 Corinthians 5:19, 20 KJV)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:36 am
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Isaiah 41:10 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:40 pm
As he came forth of his mother's womb, naked shall he return to go as he came, and shall take nothing of his labour, which he may carry away in his hand. (Ecclesiastes 5:15 KJV)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:53 pm
Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. (1 Peter 4:16 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:24 pm
I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. (Psalms 116:1, 2 KJV)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:39 am
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: (Philippians 1:6 KJV)

destinyshope7

Tai Mao

Feline Wolf

14,125 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Springtime Scavenging 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:02 am
Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord himself, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26:4 NIV  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:41 pm
Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. (James 3:13 KJV)

destinyshope7

destinyshope7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:17 pm
For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. (Galatians 5:13 KJV)

Gaian Community Christian Church Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff