Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Illegal Affair of the Heart (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:19 pm
••.•´¯`•.•• ιℓℓεgαℓ αғғαιя σғ тнε нεαят ••.•´¯`•.••

Restarted from The Father is a WHAT?!?

In the humble town of Linbourne, all is well. Everyone is happy with their lives, doing their daily chores and jobs that needed to be done. From the outside everyone would this town was perfect, but deep down they had rules. Rules that could determine life and death of a single being or even a whole family if it came to it.
There were the normal laws of course; Don't kill, don't steal. And other things along those lines. But one rule was thought of as shameful, not natural in this world. The love of two people of different races shall not be allowed nor shall they produce a mixed race child between them.
Now Linbourne wasn't the only town that enforced this, oh no. Most places in the area thought the exact same.
Was it the elves? Dwarfs? Or maybe the fairies? No, humans believed in this. That the love between two people had be within the same race. You were allowed to live there no matter what you born as however.
This law might seem simple enough, but alas, many couples have met their maker. Sentenced to death in some of the cruellest ways possible. No one would ever speak of them again or acknowledge their existence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elvara Soerdra --- Deathstrike Darkmoon:
Normal Form:
User Image

Human form:
User Image
Please don't steal this image.. it was custom made for me

Username: Deathstrike Darkmoon

Character Name: Elvara Soerdra
Race: Vampire

Background: Elvara was a very happy human, trained in the arts of magic, married, child on the way.. everything was perfect.. till it was all taken away from her one night. Bandits broke into her home, killing her husband and injuring her to the point where she had a premature labor at only 6 months along. After the event she started to sell her body for money, not caring if she lived or died until one client saw the power within her, not being used to it's full potential, the man told her he would grant her immortality, more time to make any perverted man pay for their crimes. But he had other plans, he used her as a 'guard dog' for 200 years till she came to her senses of the abuse, in a massive battle between the two, he was defeated. But Elvara sadly was so injured she had to endure a 140 year sleep to recover.. after waking up she hid in the dark forests, alone.. picking off any traveler of animal that comes in smell radius.. even after 500 years.. she still longs for the child she lost. Deep down she longs to be rid of her curse, either through death or being cured.
Personality: strong minded, suicidal, scared to fall in love, old fashioned, motherly to young people, aggressive, soft and kind when on her own.
Race Powers/Abilities: Experienced Mage (at the elements she can do, darkness and life), able to hide in the shadows to confuse the enemy, Able to make herself look human for 1 hour. Her weapon of choice is daggers, but with her magic she can use them to create an umbrella which helps if she is making herself look human.

Relationship Status: single
Additional Information: Her trademark attacks.
Move 1:
Sonic Scream
If she is in distress or close to being killed, Elvara will screech out a deafening noise that can make ears bleed, if it works, if gives her a chance to either escape, or crawl a way... The move can also split trees and earth slightly.

Move 2:
Nero:
Her body is covered by a dark aura. As she walks, plants will die in her path. She can walk into the middle of a group and expand the dark aura around her, whoever is in that path will be sucked into her very own dark soul and tortured in horrific ways until their own souls are destroyed

Mappel Silverleaf --- Stardust Drifter:
User Image

Username: Stardust Drifter

Character Name: Mappel Silverleaf
Race: Oak Elf

Background: Mappel grew up in an elven city far away. As a hunter, he was tasked to hunt the wild beasts and gather the meat for the city. After a few hundred years of doing this task, he grew bored. So, he pleased with his family to let him leave the city to explore the world around him. To his surprise, his parent's complied and he was free. After saying his good byes he now ventures the world using his hunting skills and magic to explore every nook and cranny.
Personality: Elligant and laid-back. He's a bit smooth, but very kind and nice for his race. He doesn't judge other races, instead he's curious about them. He loves nature, hunting, and animals, like most elves do. Brave, he never backs down and is always there to lend a hand or a shoulder. A gentleman who respects women of all races and is trying his best to fit in with the world he had dreamed of so much when he was young
Race Powers/Abilities: Mapple has enhanced stealth range and targeting thanks to being a Hunter. His skills are nothing to sneeze at, he also dabbles in a bit of wind magic

Relationship Status: Single
Additional Information: He's unsure of the world and it's rules, being somewhat kept from the world so many years. Mappel's a bit clueless sometimes, but he's got a good heart

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a cold night in the town, everyone was either at home or drinking it up in the local taverns with their friends. One such bar contained a woman, sitting in the corner of the room. She looked to be human, with her warm locks of hair and piercing green eyes. Nothing much out of the ordinary about her if anyone was honest. Though men seems to be staring at her from all walks of life. Deep down she was secretly trying to pick off which one she wanted tonight. For sexual favours? A chat? It was anyone's guess really as to what her interests were.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:43 pm
(lol oh hey surprise! XD)

Mappel walked into the same bar with a few of the other Human hunters he had become friends with. A part of a guild they all came to this town on an elusive hunt to kill a rare and powerful beast that had been eating the peasants sheep.

The elf sighed, he hated bars. Smelly places for smelly races. Not that he hated Humans or anything, but the amount of alcohol they consumed often rivaled that of Dwarves. With a sigh he allowed his buddies to get drunk while he quietly made his way over to a dark table.

Sitting down he was just here to rest his eyes, not really in the mood to talk to anyone.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:58 pm
(lol ya.. sorry!!!! x x x)

The woman didn't have a drink in front of her, nor was she eating the homemade meals that the owner's wife would serve up. A drunken male caught a glimpse of her. He wiped the beer soaked drool from his lip and stumbled over to see if he had a chance with this rather beautiful woman that was there on her lonesome. "Well well, how nice to see you Elvara" the man slurred out, taking a seat next to the woman without asking. "So, I've always wondered if you have a man in your life. You know.. one to warm you up at night" he winked rather slowly, because it took all his drunken mental strength to even do it.
"Endwor.... and I've always wondered why you keep trying to cop a feel of me everytime we bump into eachother. Sorry but I don't do drunks" she explained, looking round the room for someone who wasn't balls deep on booze.
"Look missy!" Endwor snarled, grabbing the woman by the arm. "When I want something.. I get it.." she seemed rather calm being yanked about like that, not even horror in her face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:28 pm
(lol it's alright ^^)

Mappel was snapped out of his little nap all thanks to some drunken fool. Looking over at the man, he noticed he was talking to a woman, a "beautiful" woman who didn't seem interested.

Ugh, how many times had this scenerio played out? With a sigh he stood up and frowned approaching the man just as he forcefully grabbed the woman's arm. Suddenly Enwor tensed up when a large and jagged knife was placed at his neck. Looking down at the cold steel, he trailed it to the eyes of one very angry Oak Elf.

"Do you mind? I was trying to sleep you oaf!" Mappel grumbled. "If you wish to take your drunken babble some place else I would deeply appreciate it. Of course, I could gut you and be done with it to. Oh and also, this fine woman here doesn't seem interested so I would stop slobbering over her if I were you?"

The whole room was quiet. Enwor wasn't a man you messed with in this town, but Mappel didn't care or even know that. The drunk man let go of her arm and swung at the elf in a drunken rage, complaining about him having rightes and such.

The elfs friends just laughed amonst one another, Mappel wasn't a pushover either, and after a few blows the drunken man was thrown from the bar onto the streets. Mappel stood there, using magic to heal some of the blood that had spilled when he was cut by the man. Not really realizing some had fallen near the vampire.

Once he was done he turned to look at Elvara and gave her a polite bow. "Forgive me miss, I hope I haven't ruined your evening." the elf stated politely and gracefully.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:56 pm
Her eyes shot open when a random elf was trying to help her. She didn't need nay help whatsoever. Taking on a man such as this drunken fool was a piece of cake really. Elvara watched as the blood splattered around the place from punches to the face, cuts and grazes from small weapons. The sight of each drop made her mouth water and lips dry up. She was hungry, but had to hold it off. No one in this town knew she was a vampire, just a lonely human that lived in town. The exact location of her home was unknown to everyone, she would never answer to that question of where she lived.
Now looking up that the elf she was curious as to why he even helped. "It's fine. I was having a boring day anyway, call it entertainment. But I could've handled that myself.. he was drunk afterall.."

The woman's hands started to shake even more, even digging her nails into the wood of the table she sat at. Closing her eyes and taking a few deep breaths, the maiden stood up suddenly. "Thank you.. but I have to go... right now..." Elvara told him before storming out of the tavern like there was urgency to it. Noticing her leaving, another man seemed to slink out after her. What was with all these men? It was like they never saw a pretty lady before... Strange...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:05 pm
Unknown to her, Mappel could tell who the woman was. Being somewhat magical he could sense her aura. A vampire huh? Watching her quietly leave he shook his head as another man left after her. The poor fool would probably be her meal tonight. Waving to his friends Mappel stated that he was going to turn in early in the hotel room and left the tavern as well.

The night was black and dark, with a large and beautiful full moon shining down upon the small town. A gentle smile crept upon his face, Mappel loved nature, being an elf and all. As he walked the dark streets his mind wandered to the woman, wondering where she had wandered off to.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:36 pm
The new man caught up with the distressed looking woman and he too grabbed her by the arm so she would face him. "So, it didn't work with Endwor ey? He was always a jerk.. never really could work out what a woman wanted.. why do you think his wife left him?"
"I can probably guess that she was fed up of her husband spending all his time in a boozer instead of being with her..." she smartly said back with a serious look in her eyes.
He just laughed and shook his head before forcing her closer to whisper. "I know what a girl like you wants... I can see it in your eyes" this sounded like an offer she couldn't refuse. Elvara didn't mind the random one night stand, but it was the blood she was craving. She was desperate, starving infact. "I'll pay you for your trouble.." he then added, making the deal sweeter to the fact he had money on him.
"Very well" the seductive woman smiled, leading him to a dark alley where they could have some so called 'fun'.

At first it went quite normally, fumbling in the dark. But of course she could see perfectly in the dark unlike his human eyes. Elvara could feel the human's pulse under her hands, so tempting to rip his throat out! As she was about to jump in for the kill he suddenly slammed her to the wall with a dagger placed straight over her chest. "What the hell are you doing?!" Elvara hissed out with red eyes glowing in the shadows.
"HA! I knew what you were from the word go.. I heard that there was some strange deaths happening in the this town.. random men disappearing.. these townfolk are obviously too dumb to join the dots.. but not me..."
"So what?.. You're going to kill me? Well come on then.. do it.. I dare you.." She challenged,  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:48 pm
(Hmmm..I'm kind of confused. ^^; Should Mappel show up again? I mean she's probably far away from him? I don't know how to respond honestly. xP Sorry about that.)  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:56 pm
( do whatever you want (: it an go either way.. don't worry she won't end up dead if he doesn't show up lol I promise not to kill her haha!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:10 pm
(Alright, well that depends on if you want our characters to meet and interact right away or wait a bit? ^^; I could have Mappel show up, since with his long elf ears he probably could hear struggling. razz )  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:20 pm
(haha! well I planned ahead for each scenario.. that's just how I roll lol.. they will meet that night though what ever he does (: )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:49 pm
(Maybe he'll leave a window open for her to just randomly sneak in razz )

Mappel happily entered his room. Tired from the long day of hunting he took off his weapons, and opened the window. The room was a bit stuffy at the moment. He figured his friends would show up until later that night, or even that morning. They all loved to drink, he would never understand Humans.

Even the room was kind of whimsical, but he loved how soft the beds were. It beat sleeping on cotton leaves. Laying on the bed he yawned a bit. He had no clue how much longer he would be in this town, though he hoped they would leave soon.

Small towns like this one weren't very exciting. The elf soon found himself falling fast asleep, rocked by the lullaby of the swaying trees outside of his window.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:26 pm
The pair were still pressed to eachother in the cramped alley. Elvara kept snarling and hissing at him, making her beautiful face look monsterish in comparison. "Go on then! Big tough man! Put me out of my misery and just kill me!" she shouted straight in his face, not caring if anyone heard. The hunter once again laughed which made the blade dig deeper into her skin, still not enough to pierce though.
"You think I'm going to kill you right now?" he asked while the sound of his zipper went down. "I want to have a bit of fun first before I do that... so that I can say I've done it with a vampire woman and lived to tell the tale... not many can claim that can they?" he snickered, trying to force himself on the vampiress by trying to slam her body against the wall further. Now death, this woman could handle with open arms. But rape was one thing she wouldn't allow.

Elvara took the risk of biting straight down on the man's shoulder. The shock caused his arm to spasm and stab Elvara in the left rib. Luckily it didn't get anywhere near her heart. With a scream she chewed down on his flesh like a rabid dog. But he wasn't finished yet, with some of his last ounces of strength he began to twist the blade inside her so it was would take longer her for to heal, before attempting to stab wilding at her chest again. Each swing missed and would hit something else, one or two were pretty close though.

The wannabe rapist was finally down, drained from all his life source as he lay limp on the ground in a pool of his own blood, as well as Elvara's. Why wasn't she healing quicker? Yanking out the blade from her abdomen, she saw that it was made of silver which left a chuckle to come from her. "Well, I guess it wasn't so straight forward as that was it?" The woman asked the dead body that was curled round her ankles. Silver made the healing process slow down which gave more chance of bleeding to death. Elvara didn't care though, she wanted this really.. quiet death.. alone.

Her ideal end was quickly interrupted by shouting from other villagers. It seemed as though they heard the screams coming from him and her. Just great, if she was caught with a dead man next to her she was going to be killed publicly for their amusement. With a struggle she managed to climb up the walls of the alley to try and get away. Where was she going to hide though, her home was too far away in her condition. Every door was locked this time of night, windows too... except.. one...

Elvara coughed up blood all over the place as her body tried to heal from the trauma. It was, but not quick enough. In a ditch attempt she dived straight through the window, not every elegantly either like she normal did. Rather bumping into a table and knocking a vase over.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:35 pm
Mappel was peacefully dreaming. Dreaming of his home, his tree city he mised so much. Oak Elves never liked to sleep in buildings of stone, so it was usually hard for him to sleep well. Yet tonight, it seemed that he would be able to do so, and welcomed the sandman's embrace...

Suddenly a loud noise coming from the living area broke him out of his dreams. Out of getting ready to take a bite of the delicious cherry apple pies he used to indulge in. Oh now what!? he grumbled in his mind as he sat up with a frown.

Grabbing his sword he stumbled out into the living area and turned on the light. Staring into the eyes of a Lady of the Night, the woman he met at the bar,..a vampire. She looked wounded and somewhat terrified as he peered into her dark eyes. Before him was the real woman behind the beautiful mask he saw earlier at the bar, before him was the "monster" that no doubt someone was chasing.

Mappel didn't know what to do, but quietly walked over and closed the window. "I should really learn to leave a light on. Keep the burglers away from my room. Also keeps unweary Women of the Night from crashing into tables." he mused lightly.

Turning back to her, he smiled softly sheathing his sword the elf looked down at her, then the large oozing hole in her chest. Elves were not afraid of Vampires the way the Humans were, in fact the race pitied them. Slowly bending down he gently touched the hole in her chest and smiled softly to her. "Relax..this should only take a second." he smiled then began to focus.

Using his magic the wound magically healed her dead skin and looked as if she had never been stabbed. Not only that but her stabbed organ healed too and because the magic was nature, she wouldn't feel any burn or sting with that of Light magic. Once he was finished the elf smiled softly to her. "People shall come for you, hide here until it is safe. Then I will open my window and you can escape. Do not worry I shall not harm you..can you stand? Do you need a hand up Miss?" he asked tenderly staring into her pretty dark eyes.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:48 am
Shaking her head, she managed to sit herself up and started to laugh lightly at her misfortune. "This is not your night, is it Elvara?" she continued to laugh through the pain she was in, she had worse in the lifetime so this was a easy peasy to handle. Just the loss of blood was the problem, it covered her hands as she looked at them. Her blood wasn't a nice redish colour like a normal human, it looked old and sickly.

Normally she would've paid attention to all her heightened senses but someone came out of no where, holding a sword too. In the vampire's defence she began to hiss at this stranger, while slowly shuffling back into a corner. She wanted to intimidate him but that was stupid, an injured creature trying to be scary was always bound to fail. "Get away from me!" the woman growled. It was like having a stay, vicious cat in the room with all the noise she was making.

Did he just call her a woman of the night? That made her sound cheap and easy, though that was true if she was being honest with herself. What was he doing though? Trying to bide his time before he took her life? Who knew, one could only assume. With her eyes darting round the place, the room wasn't too bad looking, except with the patches and smears of blood everywhere. Must of cost quite a lot of gold to rent it for the night, most people could only afford a room with a bed let alone that and a living room. Clearly this guy had some money to spare. Not that she scared, money was the drain on your morals.

As the elf got close she finally recognised him as the man who helped her earlier, this brought a smirk to her bloody lips. "We have to stop meeting like this, you being my knight in shining amour. Unless you want to" Elvara flirted, not caring about her wounds right now. He got closer, this was good.. maybe he did want some fun with a dying woman. "Wait... why are you healing me?! Stop that!" The vampire snapped. Looking down at the glows of his hands, it looked like that type of magic she used. The magic made her body feel warm wherever it touched.

What was this guy even doing? Healing a murderous animal like that. Everything was mended in a matter of seconds, no cuts or bruises not even scars left. But there was some old scars left dotted around her body. This elf was good, but everyone knew that elf magic was superior. Elvara didn't know what to say to him, it was surreal. Most people would've pierced her chest by now. "No.. I'm fine.... and let them come.. bring it on I say" she laughed to herself.  
The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff