Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Organized Roleplaying
Tales of Zeal: Niflheim's Final Stand (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:49 pm
User Image
Aeris Gainsborough
The Flower Girl

Currently With: Emil, Rin, Sesshomaru

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Aeris took a moment listen what Emil had to say about the shadows, though it would seem that he didn't know much about them. However, it was something to keep in mind since it was apparent that she was going to be stuck in this strange world for a while along with Sesshomaru and Rin. She couldn't help but wonder if mana was this world's equivalent to Mako. The female Ancient frowned as the blonde male spoke how exspheres were not safe to use, despite how they exceed the wearer's natural strength. Her frowned with a sympathetic expression with the thought of people being turned into monsters if these exspheres were removed incorrectly. "How awful." She said. How can these people use these exspheres if they're not safe to use?

They're like Materia, but different... She thought to herself. Though she was rather curious as how they were made. "So the only way for people to use these exspheres is by attaching them to their skin? If they're unsafe to use, then why can't they find a way to equip them to their weapons and armor? That's how we use Materia back in my world." Drawing out her rod, she would show Emil, Sesshomaru, and Rin the materia that she had equipped to her weapon. "See these orbs? These are Materia. They call upon the wisdom of the Lifestream, the life of the Planet, to manipulate nature manifesting as magic. Some of them enhance the user's abilities, kinda like your exspheres, but without attaching them to our skin or turning into monsters." She said with a sheepish expression. "They're actually the only means for a human to use magic in my world." Her expression then soften a bit. "There is a race that is capable of using magic without the use of Materia, but there is only one person of said race left in the world."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

CLCyrus

SD Paul Prospero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mikhail
Killer of Intoners
══════════════════════════
Location: Mount Fooji | Company: Rose, Hiccup, Toothless, and Yohan

Not in his world. Dragons and humans were enemies by nature, but a few of them joined forces sometimes. Mikhail, however, loved humans. He always tried his best to not hurt them, but sometimes it was unavoidable. Mikhail followed Rose to the group that the wyvern attacked, but when he was able to see them, standing over the ledge that led to their little landing zone, he only noticed one human. Weren't there two? The dragon tilted his head a bit and lowered it to look at the smaller black dragon. It was really weird-looking, but it was definitely a dragon and not a daemon. "Hiya! What's your name?" It had been a long time since he last spoke to another dragon. They all tended to keep to themselves. But, maybe he could befriend this one. They both seemed to like humans at least.

OOC --

CLCyrus

Sirea Angelie

Yvonne EstheimPristiSofia

Issun Kulai
Voiceless Slayer

Issun was in a state of shock and semi-horror. Had Daermod an Ankoko just disappeared? It looked like another one of those vortex things, but clearly it wasn't stable enough to stay long. Crap....What now? He really didn't want to rely on Daemorai to speak for him. What's worse, one of them had managed to respond to their request for help. He felt sorry for the brunette. Well, what's done was done. "That was really weird....Where'd they go?" Issun's skin crawled and he looked behind him quickly to see Daemorai had manifested as a young boy no older than twelve or thirteen. Great. At least he changed his form. But, why did he have to take Issun's childhood appearance? "Forget about them. Just find out where we are." "So cold." "So, um....My big brother and I are lost. Can one of you tell us where we're at?"

OOC --

Sirea Angelie

Fae Princess Euphie

Red Lastalia

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:54 pm
User Image
Rose
The Dark Dragoon

Currently With: Mikhail, Hiccup, Toothless, Yohan

As she walked down the mountain path, Rose stood near the ledge Mikhail stood at. She had also caught notice of the group that was attacked by the wyvern earlier. The dark dragoon narrowed her eyes slightly. Wasn't there another human with them? She knew that she wasn't imagining things since Mikhail had seen the group earlier as well. Perhaps their friend may have met an unfortunate fate? That or they could be in hiding. Glancing over at Mikhail, she could tell that he seemed curious about the smaller black dragon. Not that it was a bad thing. She was curious about him as well. She shifted her gaze back toward the boy and the black dragon. "Are you both alright?" She called out to them.

Red Lastalia

CLCyrus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kratos Aurion, Azura Cantarella, and Chartreuse Verdantine
The Traitor to Heaven, the Wolf of Azure Shadow, and the Electric Zombie
═════════════════════════════════════

Erryn Lovelace
It didn't seem Kratos minded having Seishin tether with him. Or, he was too busy to think too much on it. Either way, Seishin would need to tether with him again. Spellcasting wasn't possible if he didn't. He supposed he could attack physically with his teeth and claws, but....The monster seemed a bit too dangerous to get close to. Making the connection again, Seishin kept it up this time and struck the crawling green bug with Bolt Strike. Though, it seemed to be taking their attacks well. Hopefully the series of lightning strikes weakened it. He couldn't tell at all.

Fedora Warrior
As the combined attacks of Solaire's lightning spears, Seishin's Bolt Strike, and Kratos' judgement hit the Landstrider, a small crack began to appear near the front of its armored plating. Rhone smirks as he zeroes in on it, avoiding its stabbing tail as he gets close.

Let's see just how tough your armor is!"

He swoops towards the monster and brings his sword down with all his might into the crack on the monster's armor...and bounces off.

"...Oh."

He glances up at the stinger quickly coming towards him.

"Oh..."

Rhone gets grazed on the arm by the stinger, but uses that change in momentum to force the monster to sting itself inside the crack in its armor. He is quickly joined by Solaire holding the stinger in place. Rhone stands atop the flailing monster and addresses everyone else.

"I could blow it up from the inside, but I'm worried that'll just send acid flying everywhere. Anyone know a less messy way to finish this thing off?

Above her head, Azura was holding off the stinger of the Walker she was facing with a round shield formed by her Ice Gauntlets. The acid leaking from it was starting to melt the shield, and she had to think fast. Setting aside some of her concentration, she extended limbs of shadow from her back to grab hold of the Walker's tail, easing the force off just as the shield shattered. Then able to focus the rest of her will into it, she made directive gestures to manipulate those giant hands into yanking the Walker aside and then toss it in an arc that made it sail over the Landstrider that Rhone and Solaire were restraining and end up crash landing onto the Walker that Kratos was taking care of.

A shattering of glass could be heard as Chartreuse followed up Azura's throw with a flask of Mints & Cola she was preparing all the while. The container broke upon the crumple of two Walkers, spilling its acidic black liquid all over the alien monsters. It weakened their armor plating, also forming cracks along it. Kratos stepped back from the writing creatures to take a quick moment to strategize. They were having trouble getting back to their feet.

At this point, he and Azura caught wind of Rhone's request for assistance. "Oh hey! I can take care of that!" the latter responded, running up to where Rhone and Solaire were holding the Landstrider as her shadow-limbs retracted.

This was Kratos' cue to continue his original train of thought. He looked to the childlike spirit. "Seishin. That was a good effort. Now let's focus on the other creatures." Looking back to the Walkers, he finally reached a decision and began preparing a spell. "I'm going to hold them in place with stone spikes," he informed Seishin and Chartreuse, "You may then strike at them by any means you wish."

Staring upon the same spot Kratos was, Chartreuse unclipped her Solar Stun Gun from her belt. "Roger that, Mistah K!" She flipped an activation switch and turned a dial, setting its sunlight absorption to maximum speed. The gun began to make a high-pitched whirr as it charged up.

Azura continued explaining to Rhone, "I'll intensify an ice beam to the point of flash-freezing, and then you guys can just smash it to bits when it feels practically rock-hard. Buildup's kinda gonna take a handful of seconds, though. Hope you guys can hold out." Holding her hands out in front of her, palms facing the Landstrider, a glowing orb of icy energy appeared before them as a small spell circle lit up at her feet. After a couple of moments, Azura allowed it to shoot forth into the crack that Rhone stuck the stinger in. It was at first a thin beam with a faint glow, but as it built up its intensity it grew thicker and brighter, with trails of lightning-like bolts swirling around it. Crystalline crackling could be heard as the creature was being hardened up from the inside.

Now having gathered the energy he needed, Kratos unleashed his spell. "Earthen spears, pierce and ensnare our enemies! Grave!" Large spikes of dark gray closed in on the Walkers he targeted.

Chartreuse pointed her Solar Stun Gun at the cluster and pulled the trigger. A thick and bright yellow beam shot forth with a deep, resounding THOOM. It made an explosive impact upon reaching the trapped Walkers, but it was still going to need the effort of Seishin to completely finish them off.  

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50

ac-null13

Lupine Deadeye

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:17 am
User ImageUser Image
Jade Curtiss and Zaul Oleander
The Necromancer and the One-Eyed Gunman
Location: Tower of Mana Ruins | Company: Krystal, Soul, Maka, Sheena

iTheGoddessMartel
Maka and Soul looked up when Zaul told them one of the heroes he mentioned was nearby. It was a woman who looked like she was dressed similarly to Tsubaki. Kind of....Standing, the two followed Zaul and Jade over to her. Sheena was her name, right? Zaul and Jade introduced themselves first, Jade saying he hoped they weren't bothering her. Was it really that big a deal? Now really wasn't the time for pleasantries. Not in Soul's mind anyway. "Sorry to suddenly approach you like this. My names Maka Albarn. This is my partner, Soul. It's an honor to meet you." "Damn. She's got bigger knockers than Blaire. You should do what she does, Mak--" Maka glared at Soul dangerously and hit him with another Maka Chop mid-sentence, making him crouch and hold his head and he grumbled in pain. "Shut up!! I swear! Men are disgusting pigs!!" Maka, forgetting they weren't alone, stomped angrily on Soul's arms as the covered his head. "Ow! Hey! Cut it out, Maka! I was only joking!" Yeah, right. Crossing her arms, Maka turned away from Soul as he got up and brushed himself off. "Someone needs to take a chill pill. Jeez."

Sirea Angelie
Krystal took notice of the new people that came to the ruins. They all seem rather strange to her, some of which she could assume are foreigners like herself, Jade, Maka, and Soul. It was then Zaul had pointed out one of those heroes he talked about before was here as well as the two-headed bird that seemed to appear out of nowhere. The one called Sheena Fujibayashi. From what she can assume, these Summon Spirits must be in charge of certain elements. She then glanced over to Jade and Zaul when the Necromancer asked about taking the opportunity to approach Sheena. "I agree. We must take the opportunity while we still can." There was no telling if they were going to encounter her or any of the other heroes again.

The blue vixen followed her group to approach Sheena. Jade and Maka had introduced themselves, Maka introducing Soul as well. She had an amused expression from watching the interaction between Maka and Soul. Her gaze then shifted back to Sheena. "And I am Krystal of the planet of Cerinia, outside the Lylat System. I hope it isn't too much trouble to give us a moment of your time." Like with Jade, she too withheld her questions for when Sheena was alright with giving them a moment of her time.

iProject Angelus
Sheena couldn't see Alba and Flora in the crowd, but it was a very big crowd and they could be laying down. She hoped they were alright. As she looked around for them, she was approached by a group of people who apparently needed to talk to her. Though she would rather look for Emil's aunt and uncle, she couldn't be rude to these people. "Please, just...call me Sheena. All those formalities are a bit too much for me." So, a the very least, two of these people were some of the otherworlders. She listened to their introductions, becoming briefly distracted by the interaction between the two younger ones. Served the pervert right. "Zaul, Jade, Maka, Soul, and Krystal....That's a unique bouquet of names if I've ever heard one. What can I do for you?"

Resting a few fingertips to his brow, Jade gave what was seemingly an embarrassed, apologetic smile that could also be interpreted as one that was mocking Soul. "Please excuse these youngsters, Sheena."

Zaul made a barely noticeable, stifled half-snicker at Soul and Maka's antics but shook his head to distract himself from letting it turn into a fit and ruining the mood. He thought it proper to lay down some background first, so he began to explain why exactly these people were prompted to meet her. "Well y'see, it's like this. Ah told 'em 'bout th' Otherworldly Gate, but Ah know nothin' beyond th' common lore about it. That 'n turn led me t' explain how this world used t' be split in two, n' that you were part o' th' party r'spons'ble fer puttin' it back t'gether. Y'know, since y'all musta used th' Gate ta travel 'tween Sylvarant n' Tethe'alla."

He gave a nod to Jade and the others, allowing them to take the floor to speak.

Jade remarked, "I take it from your subdued reaction that you've already met some otherworlders yourself." Adjusting his glasses up the bridge of his nose out of habit then crossing his arms, he continued, "But, more to the point now, given your actual experience with the Otherworldly Gate, we were wondering if you might be able to tell us whether or not we may be able to utilize it to send us back to our respective realms, now that it no longer serves as a connection between two parts of a world."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:37 am
User Image
Emil Castagnier
Knight of Ratatosk

Emil looked at the orbs attached to her weapon. Huh. They did sound a lot like exspheres. Only, safe to use. "Well, we can, but they're weaker that way. Exspheres have been used to run machines, though. It's apparently really effective. But, widespread use of exspheres is quickly dwindling." So, there was a race that could use magic without Materia. "Like elves and half-elves. Interesting. But, there's only one left? How'd that happen?"

[[ ooc ]]

Sirea Angelie

SD Paul Prospero

User Image
Hiccup and Toothless

Well, Yohan was a pirate. He could see why soldiers wouldn't like him. But, these two...hardly looked like soldiers. A dragon and a woman who looked like a soldier, but....From where? This world? Another world? He couldn't tell. Hiccup was about to say something, but was caught off guard when the large white dragon spoke. "Wha--! Th-That dragon just...!" Toothless tilted his head a bit at Mikhail, curious as to how he talked. Dragons couldn't talk. Not like humans anyway. "Uh....Yeah, we're...all okay here. So, this is Toothless and...I'm Hiccup."

[[ ooc ]]

Red Lastalia

Sirea Angelie

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

CLCyrus

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:18 am
Sesshōmaru
The Great Demon

Having never had any interested in the Shikon Jewel, Sesshōmaru didn't much care for these exspheres and materia orbs. But, he did understand the drive for power, so they would seem highly tempting to humans. Human were inheritantly weak after all. Still, Emil's resolve to use his own strength was admirable at best. Though, his motive to use his own power seemed different than the demon's. Emil didn't use exspheres because of how they were made apparently. Sesshōmaru simply refused to use power that wasn't his so he knew for himself how powerful he was. "Lord Sesshōmaru and Kagome can use magic! So can Master Jaken! Isn't that right, Lord Sesshōmaru?" "I wouldn't call what we do magic, but....Yes, I suppose it could be seen as such." Rin blinked and tilted her head a bit at Sesshōmaru's words. The demon gave a sigh. "Magic and spiritual power are different forces. Magic is the art of using nature's forces to your will. What that we do is use our own spiritual power to our will, which is a stronger and more potent force that nature's power." Rin still didn't seem to understand the difference, but she understood that he, Jaken, and Kagome didn't use magic. Which seemed to satisfy the girl as she smiled and ran in a circle with her arms out like wings. "Be careful not to break anything, Rin."

CLCyrus

Sirea Angelie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
Rhone Craft and Solaire of Astora
Location: The World Tree | Company: Someone from here? I think? Also someone decidedly...not. Plus a summon spirit...thing (Kratos, Azura, Seishin.)

Azura Cantarella

Rhone raises an eyebrow at Azura's instructions.

"That probably sounded a lot better in your head!"

He places his hand on the stinger and uses it to channel more mana into where Azura is concentrating her ice. Within moments, there is a distinct crackling noise as holes begin appearing in the creatures armor, causing green ice spikes to jut out of the creature.

"Solaire! Let's see if acidic ice and lightning mix well!"

The glowing knight releases the creature's stinger. It tries to raise it for a stabbing attack, but its frozen joints and blood cause it to barely be able to move, just in time for Solaire to throw another javelin of orange lightning directly into the crack in the monster's armor. There is a horrendously loud noise, akin to several stained-glass windows shattering, as the monster explodes into large, green ice chunks, before seeming to simply dematerialize.

"...What?"  

Fedora Warrior
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:47 am
User Image 
Seishin 
Spirit-Spyrite Hybrid 
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞ 
Where I Am Open World | Who I Am With Kratos, Azura, Chartreuse, Rhone, and Solaire | How I Feel Happy -> Focused
I Am Tethered To Kratos

It looked like they had the upper hand, though there was so my going on that trying to focus on it all made his head hurt. So, he simplified matters by focusing on one enemy at a time. Who was the big green bug up until Kratos addressed him. His praise made the spirit happy, and he gave a smile. Though, it didn't show well on his face in this form. Kratos told him his plan to trap the creatures, refocusing Seishin's attention on the matter at hand, and Seishin looked at the other creatures. After Kratos trapped them with his earth arte, Chartreuse used some weird weapon to blast them. He actually expected that to finish them off, but that didn't happen. Once again zapping strength from Kratos, the fox-formed spirit cast Frigid Rain. It was the only arte he felt would have a large enough range to hit all of the tapped creatures. Splash would work, too, he supposed. But, he'd already chosen his attack and carried it through.

[[ didn't realize people quoted me.... ]]

Fedora Warrior

Azura Cantarella

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:59 pm
User Image
Aeris Gainsborough
The Flower Girl

Currently With: Emil, Rin, Sesshomaru

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Aeris could understand that the widespread use of exspheres were quickly dwindling due to how they were created. Afterall, how can people use something that can make them sick or turn them into monsters? "If people still end up looking for something to enhance their abilities, I do hope they do find something that's safer to use." She said with a smile. So there was a race in this world that are like the Ancients. "I can't say that I've heard of these elves and half-elves." The female Ancient said with a frown. Since they are resting at the inn, it was the perfect opportunity to talk about the Ancients as well as anything else in her world. There was a possibility that Materia or anything else from Gaia might cross over to this one as well. "I can't really say for sure, but I can tell you what I know about them. This race in particular are called the Ancients...well, they're also called the Cetra. They are born from the Planet, speak with the Planet, and unlock the Planet. I'm...actually the last of the Cetra. As a child, I was in denial of my heritage until I joined my friends in their travels. During our journey, I've began to understand what I must do as the only remaining Cetra left. Despite the Materia I have equipped, there is one in particular I have that's special." She would glance over to Rin and Sesshomaru. "The use of spiritual power...Hm...Anyone in your world can learn to use it?" She couldn't help but smile from watching Rin run in a circle.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

CLCyrus

SD Paul Prospero

Sirea Angelie
Crew

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Azura Cantarella
Captain

Winter Werewolf

44,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Kratos Aurion, Azura Cantarella, and Chartreuse Verdantine
The Traitor to Heaven, the Wolf of Azure Shadow, and the Electric Zombie
═════════════════════════════════════

Azura had pretty much been tuning everything out in order to concentrate, and was snapped out of it at the sound of the Landstrider shattering into pieces. With the final blow from Seishin's Frigid Rain, the alien Walker monsters fell apart and disintegrated as well. The threats were at last eradicated.

Azura and Chartreuse let out a unison sigh of relief. The former wiped her brow with her sleeve and set her Ice Gauntlets back to inactive mode while the latter shut down the power of her solar laser gun and slipped it back into its holster. Kratos sheathed his sword.

"Is everyone alright?" asked Kratos, casting a glance over each member of the party. Save for some light fatigue from the fighting, everyone seemed mostly fine as they didn't have any serious injuries, save for Rhone.

"I'm good! Mostly! Now that that's over with and I'm not focused on savin' my hide, I can say thanks for the help, guys!" Chartreuse's expression went from cheerful to wide-eyed and incredulous as she pointed at Seishin with her metal arm, continuing, "...And also realize that holy balls that is a giant puppy you guys have there." emotion_jawdrop

"I'm also good, but..." Cocking a brow in a perplexed expression at his lack of reaction, Azura further questioned, "Rhone? Looks like you got a graze from the stinger there, you need any treatment for that?"

Fedora Warrior

Erryn Lovelace

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:19 am
User Image
Hubert Oswell
Strahta Military Lieutenant
♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋♋
Tower of Mana || Pascal and Serenity

Hubert wasn't a focused healer. He knew a couple healing artes, but he was mostly an offensive fighter. The lieutenant just wanted to get Pascal to someone who focused more on healing than fighting to be safe. "I'm a little worn out from what happened. It'd be more effective to get you to someone else." Hubert looked over at Serenity as she spoke. She sounded annoyed. Was it him? It was probably him. He worried too much. Hubert went to apologize, but his words were lost when she told him to take care of his girlfriend. Hubert's face turned red, and he was quiet for a few minutes. How did he even respond to that!? "Sh-She's...! She's not my girlfriend! Pascal is...!" Is what? What could he possibly say here that wasn't as embarrassing? "Pascal is...just a valued comrade. I trust her. But, she's hardly my girlfriend. I couldn't possibly....I don't see how you could even think we're a couple! It's preposterous."

Erryn Lovelace

APH-Fem Canada-APH

Raine Sage
Iselia's Beloved Professor
✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎
Sybak || Elize, Alvin, and Tear

So, they were really curious about the situation. Raine couldn't blame them, of course. Everyone wanted to know what was going on. Unfortunately, as mentioned before, she knew very little about them. "People who are exposed to the air for a certain amount of time becomes sick. Dizziness, headaches, nausea....They can be poisoned, too, and I heard a traveler was overcome with intense rage once, though I've yet to find this man and ask for more details. Their sizes vary. The smallest one, from what I've observed, is the one I was just at in the forest. And, the largest covers the entire mountain range near the Toize mines." As for warning signs, she couldn't figure out what that meant. Signs to the health effects? When they'd know if they were near one? There were a few different interpretations of that question.

[ ooc ]

Jishin

Alvin Svent

Sirea Angelie

Erryn Lovelace

That Taisho Guy

Daring Guildsman

6,875 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Married 100

YvonneEstheimPristiSofia

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:38 am
User Image
Yvonne "Yohan" Estheim-Pristi`Sofia
Location Fooji Mountain | Company Hiccup, Toothless, Rose, and Mikhail

Yvonne stayed quiet as Hiccup got to talking to whoever it was, though something clearly surprised him. Another dragon? City soldiers wouldn't be associated with dragons. Would they? And, talking dragons weren't normal. Could Toothless talk? Surely he would have by now, right? This was annoying. Growing a little impatient, Yvonne took off her hat and set it down next to her before taking out one of her knives. Using the hat to block the sun to prevent a reflection, Yvonne used the knife as a mirror to look at who Hiccup was talking to. It was distorted thanks to the weapon's shape, but it didn't look like your everyday soldier. A mercenary maybe? And, yep. There was another dragon. This one much larger than Toothless. And, white. Well, doesn't look I have anything to worry about. But, I think I'll stay down for a bit longer just in case. She really couldn't afford to take any chances. If Yvonne was captured, she'd likely be executed simply because laws against her kind still existed and she was a wanted criminal on top of being a half-elf. Come on. Give me something to work with, lady. A name or a division or something.

[[ ooc ]]

CLCyrus

Red Lastalia

Sirea Angelie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:14 am
User Image
Lloyd Irving
Eternal Swordsman

Lloyd was in a state of shock. What just happened? Not only had the injured man and his companion been sucked away by something, but Lord and Gilgamesh were as well. What was...going on? It was only thanks to Dart's words and the appearance of a kid that snapped him out of it. To say Lloyd had forgotten about what happened wasn't correct, but....Weird things were happening all over the place. He couldn't really afford to dwell on just one thing. Though, he'd definitely be telling Raine about it. "Your dad took your friend?...Ha. That...sounds painfully familiar. A-Anyway, ah....You and your brother are at Iselia. Do...either of you need help with any injuries?"

[[ dart, my friend. i think you and lloyd should sit down and have a red-on-red chat for awhile. -w- ]]

Sirea Angelie
Dart

Red Lastalia
Issun/Daemorai

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Richard Windor
King of Windor
Location: Near Gaorrachia Forest | Company: Lambda, Crow, and Hiei

Yes. By all means, please. Take the lead. He was a decent king, but Richard...preferred to follow in cases like this. Especially when he was as lost and confused as he was. "Sybak, I believe he said?" "Do you always forget things so easily, Crow?" Richard looked down at Lambda, rolling his eyes. "So what? We've no idea where we are."

[[ i can't remember who all said what. p_q ]]

Zorua | Lambda | Male
Mischievous | Sarcastic | Proud | Loyal
Pursuit | Fake Tears | Fury Swipes | Faint Attack

SD Paul Prospero
Crow

Sirea Angelie
Hiei

Fae Princess Euphie

Red Lastalia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:46 pm
Mikhail
Killer of Intoners
Location: Mount Fooji | Company: Rose, Hiccup, Toothless, and Yohan

The young human's reaction to his question was surprising. So, was he not used to dragons talking? To Mikhail, that was the odd part of this scene. A dragon that couldn't talk. Unless it was a baby, of course, dragons have always been able to talk. "Toothless? That's a funny name~. I'm Mikhail!" Mikhail moved his head down to sniff at them. They smelled...familiar to each other. They must spend a lot of time together for their scents to become so entangled. "This is my friend Rose~! So....Where's your other friend? There were two humans, weren't there?"

OOC --

CLCyrus
Hiccup/Toothless

Sirea Angelie
Rose

Yvonne/Yohan

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gaius Absol
King of Rieze Maxia Disaster Pokémon

Big brother? Did she mean Daermod? Where was he, now that Gaius thought about it. He didn't think siblings would be separated so soon after what happened. Gaius certainly wouldn't have left Karla's side. Then again, Chani could have been the one who left. "Oh, my. How rude." "Can't take what you dish out?" Gaius gave a small smile at Muzet's stare. "You've been spending too much of your free time with Rowen and Elle." Gaius looked back at Chani as she introduced herself. She was a social thing, wasn't she? But, Gaius couldn't say he didn't like it. Reminded him of Elle really. "If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is a half-elf? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with them." Absol looked up at the girl as she asked about him. Cool? That was a compliment, wasn't it? "Sol." Gaius looked down at the Absol and crossed his arms. "I don't know what he is to be honest. He was fighting monsters in town and seemed to have took to me. I think his name's Absol. That's what Euphemia called him anyway." And, what he said. So, was it? Then again, she spoke of Absol as a species and her little monsters had actual names despite their calls. He wasn't familiar with these creatures.

OOC --

iProject Angelus
Chani

Organized Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games