Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Monster High - The School Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:32 am
Harry Herne

Moving through the line, Harry took the vegetarian choice and sat down at Kai's table.

"Groovy greetings!"

"Aloha kaua!" Kai gave Harry the 'fang ten' gesture with one hand as he sat down. "Hope you're enjoying Monster High so far."

Harry gave Kai the run-down on the first half of the day, peppered with new-ageisms that Kai didn't quite get, but was able to follow along enough to tell that Harry was pretty pleased with his new school. Kai grinned.

"Yeah, your transferring so late in the scaremester means a lot of catching up, but otherwise you're going to do fine."

"So...let's talk Woestock!"
Harry pointed his spork at Kai for emphasis. "We need to pick a clawse! A movement! A theme!"

Kai groaned. Themes were going to haunt him all week, it seemed.

"Well, we could go with...recycling? Maybe?"

"Hacktually...." Layla chimed in, in between bites of kous-kous. "Venus McFlytrap hosts a recycling event once a month here at school. While it'sss a nice clawse, you wouldn't want to sssteal her thunder."

"Hmm, that's right..." Kai rubbed his chin. There were just SO many possible themes....pesticides? Clean air? Bigfoot awareness?

"Hey, brahs!" Chase Q trotted up to their table carrying a tray full of a hayburger and veggies. "Mind if I join your table today?"

"Sure!" Kai scooted over to make room for their centaur bluddy. "Not sitting with Glen and Draconia today?"

"Nah, Glen's working on some sort of project and needs space at their table."

"Is this about that weird text he sent me earlier?" Kai pointed at his iCoffin. Chase shrugged and chomped into a burger.

"Proffaffly!"
He agreed, mouth full of hay and bun. He swallowed and grinned at Harry. "Hey, new boo! How's it fangin', brah? I'm Chase!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:41 pm
Draconia St George

"Well your prezzy is the very least I could do. Well actually 'nothing' is the least I could do but ol' Glen just doesn't work that way amIright?"

He picked up his end of the H-U-G-E monster sub and opened is mouth as wide as he could to start his lurch, taking a big (B-I-G!) bite! Popping the tab on his first can of Red Ghoul, Glen wiped his mouth on his sleeve and said, "It's kinda my way of saying sorry."

"Sorry?" Draconia blinked and looked up from her own lurch. "Why, whatever for?"

"Well because of when I..."

A skeleton boo waltzed up to the table, preparing to set his tray down...

"NOT YET!"

And he made an immediate U-Turn and scurried away, as a gorilla boo encased in ice halted before he made an attempt to do the same. Draconia blinked at the antics of her bluddy along with his startling outburst, but his words drew her away from pondering what that was all about.

Glen said, "Because of the time I told you hanging with you was like hanging with one of the boos." Glen fidgeted and looked a little uncomfortable. "I didn't man it the way it sounded Drakie. I had mentioned it to Aunty Glinda and she took me aside and told me that it wasn't the right thing to say to a ghoul such as yourself. You know I only want what's best for my Drakie. And since you ARE a ghoul (and not a boo!), I have another surprise."

A little puff of green smoke appeared in front of Draconia and a little green slip of paper fell gently on top of her plate.

"Wot's this?" Draconia asked, picking the paper up in her claws.

"Just a little Glen Goupon." Glen smiled. "A Gloupon! HA! For a ghoul's day out... me included. See, you do all these fun things with me like Monster Wrestling and Scarbucks and LARPing, but when's the last time I did a ghouly thing with you? So that right there?" He pointed at the goupon in her golden claws. "Entitles you to one full day of me doing whatever ghouly things that you like to do!"

Glen then very casually (and subtly) slid his notepad over and flipped it open, and picked up a pen. Grabbing his sammich again, Glen asked, "On a purely unrelated note, what sorta qualities do you prefer most favorable in your average boo? Personality? Money? Or extra toes?"  

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

Skinny Sally

Dapper Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:17 pm
The morning flew by fairly quickly, as it seemed to do often. Sally sat between Jewels and Tori with her lunch sitting in front of her. All the talk about Woestock seemed to be spreading like wildfire! She looked at Jewels and tilted her head.

"Is there anything we could do?" she questioned. Ever since Henry mentioned the drums, she's been so curious about them. But, she still didn't know much about what they were talking about. "What exactly goes on for something like this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:38 pm
"Greetings, fellow seeker of enlightenment! I'm Harry Herne! We're discussing Woestock, a fearstival of peace and love...PEACE AND LOVE!"

Harry smiled vaguely and stared at a point on Chase's forehead for a minute before coming back to reality.

"I was going to suggest GOBBLE for our clawse, dude."

Kai looked dubiously at Harry and asked if we would be freeing turkeys from slavery.

"SOMEONE ENSLAVED THE NOBLE TURKEY!?"  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Peggy Springwell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:37 pm
Peggy carried her tray, which mostly consisted of candy and other sweets, and looked around for a place to sit. She stepped near one table and saw Harry, Kai, Layla and Chase. That guy? After how he annoyed her in Biteology? No thanks. She circled the room and stepped up to Dashner's table. The other tables were full of ghouls and boos she didn't recognize. Awkward!

"Is there a way you can make room?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:46 pm
As Dashner was about to define dodgeball to Ronan as he heard a voice behind him.

"Is there a way you can make room?"

Dashner turned around and smiled at Peggy."Of course!"'Dashner slid over so she could sit between him and Ronan.  

Dashner Hawke

Peggy Springwell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:51 pm
Peggy squeezed in and began to sip her soda as she listened to the conversation around her, looking for a place to fit in.

Heimdal poked his head out of her bag and stole a sugar dipped gummy worm off of her plate  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:33 am
Ronan nodded a greeting to Peggy, staring at her lunch critically.

"Hello again. Peggy yes?" He tilted his head. "Is that really the most nutritious of meals?" He mused aloud, wondering if her monster type were simply fueled by sugar much like vampires and blood.

He smiled a little at the tiny ram, he liked animals, though he was surprised to see one at school. "Good afternoon." He greeted the animal.  

Ronan Aalto

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:36 pm
Glen da West
"On a purely unrelated note, what sorta qualities do you prefer most favorable in your average boo? Personality? Money? Or extra toes?"

"-And he has to like comic books."
Draconia added on to her list of things she looked for in guys. It felt a bit silly, but since Glen seemed so sincere about doing 'ghoul things' with her, she figured, what was the harm?

Glen nodded and jotted something down in his little notebook.
"Oh! And enjoying boosical theatre would be a plus. Not a requirement, mind you, but at least tolerate it enough to be able to sit through an entire show."

"Sit...through...boosical..." Glen replied as he wrote.

"And be tall, and handsome, and maybe just a LITTLE bit broody but not too broody and also he must be very patient with slight clumsiness and appreciate a nice pair of shoes, and-"

"Like...shoes...and...tripping..." Glen answered, still scribbling.

"Brash and athletic is fine, but so is shy and bookish, but I would not care for what Hellene calls 'the dudebro,' even though I haven't really met one in the rotting flesh, I don't think I would get on well with a 'dudebro,'-"

"No...dude...bros." Glen replied. He looked up. "Is 'dudebro' hyphenated? Dude-slash-bro?"

"I...don't think so...why are you writing this down, anyway?" Draconia asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:51 pm
Harry Herne

"SOMEONE ENSLAVED THE NOBLE TURKEY!?"

"I...don't...think so?" Kai replied, backing up a bit from Harry, who'd lept up on the creepateria table. "I just thought that, uh, gobble might mean-"

"GOBBLE." Harry replied, sitting back down.

"Yeah, gobble, it's what turkeys say-"

"Not 'gobble,' GOBBLE. Gee Oh Dubba Bee Ell Eee. Goblins and Other Boisterious Beings for Liberty and Equality!" Harry tapped his spork on the table with every syllable for emphasis. "It's a famous clawse organization in the Never Never. You may have even heard of it out here."

"No, I think out here that 'gobble' just stands for turkey sounds. But hey, I'm all for liberty and equality. That sounds like a great theme for Woestock!" Kai's werecat ears pricked up, suddenly, alerting him to the word 'Woestock' being spoken one table over. Jewels Underne, Sally Slender and Tori Underbridge seemed to be talking about it, too.

Kai leaned over so he was just behind and to the right of Jewels.

"Hey ghouls!" He spoke up. Jewels nearly jumped out of her seat. "Oops, sorry. I didn't mean to startle you..."

"Noit's, it's fine!" Jewels coughed and plopped back down as suddenly as she could, trying to look casual.

"It's just that I overheard you talking about Woestock. We're talking about it, too!" Kai slid over closer to Layla, making room at his table. "You want to join us? We've just settled on a theme!"  

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Rorrim Rory Bludworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:08 pm
Ronan Aalto
He smiled a little at the tiny ram, he liked animals, though he was surprised to see one at school. "Good afternoon." He greeted the animal.

Rory ogled at Peggy's purse-ram. Those horns looked sharp and dangerous...

"Er...it won't...attack suddenly, will it?" He shrank behind Marceline a little bit. Marceline sighed.

"I suppose introductions are in order..." She patted Rory on the arm reassuringly. "Rory, this is Peggy, my new doommate. Peggy, this is Rory. MY boofriend."

She didn't mean to put the emphasis on 'MY,' and Peggy clearly raised an eyebrow at it. She missed Dashner rolling his eyes. Rory sheepishly waved at Peggy.

"Nice to meet you." He replied. "Are you sure you shouldn't be keeping your pet leashed?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:20 am
"I don't believe he would appreciate being leashed." Ronan mumbled as he ate, mystery meatloaf wasn't the easiest thing to eat. It was randomly chewy in parts and he wasn't convinced half of it was even actually food.
He was starting to think Peggy's idea of candy for lunch wasn't actually a bad idea in preference to the half rubber loaf shaped gloop. He poked the meatloaf, it wobbled slightly and he was certain he saw something move.

"Is the meatloaf here always this unpalletable?"
This coming from a boo who thought fermented rotting fish was delicious!

"Ahh well it's mystery meatloaf man"
Dashner grinned.

"What does that mean?"

"Uh... they put whatever they had lying around into it?"

Ronan nodded, tugging a sock out from the centre of the meaty loaf. "So it would seem."

"Hey you got a prize!"

Ronan stared at Dashner in silence for a moment or two, then looked down at the greasy, meat soaked sock. He looked confused.

"Joking man! joking!"

"oh... " Ronan went back to carefully disecting his food and eating what he felt was safe to put into his mouth.  

Ronan Aalto

Jewels Underne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:30 am
Jewels chewed her lip anxiously, but both Tori and Bridget nudged her to go join Kai's table already.

"a.. a theme?" She brightened a little, at least they had a theme! that was a start.
She glanced back to her friends who all smiled (well except Sally but Jewels IMAGINED she would smile if she could) and ushered her to go sit.

Hesitantly, Jewels settled into the seat next to Kai and tried very hard not to look up at him. Instead she fixed Harry with an intent stare through her tinted glasses.

"S... so... youhaveatheme?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:42 am
Perry took a deep breath and approached Vinnie's table.

She paused, fork raised and fixed him with a steely glare.

He gulped. "uh... "

Vinnie didn't say a word, she went back to eating, ignoring the Peryton completely.

Perry sat down opposite the ghoul and looked down at the cards Nathair had given him. No, he wasn't going to say any of this. He set the cards on the table and decided to ad lib this instead.
this was his first mistake.

"So.. Vinnie. This has to stop ok? I really can't get more deadtention."

Vinnie's tentacles curled into a snarl.
Perry kept talking. Mistake number two.

"I mean, the prank thing, I get it. you're mad but I don't see how any of this is MY fault. you're the one who insists upon harbouring this ridiculous crush."

Mistake three, he failed to notice Vinnie's fists clenching.

"I didn't lie to you, there's nothing going on between Draconia and me ok? I mean she's a cool ghoul and all, but..."

He didn't get a chance to finish, Vinnie picked up her drink and quietly, calmly, stood up and emptied the contents straight over Perry's head.

He yelled out in surprise as sticky cold soda poured over him and seeped into his hair and clothing. Vinnie smirked to herself, turned on her heel and left without a word.  

Perry Hartley

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:25 am
Draconia St George

"I...don't think so...why are you writing this down, anyway?" Draconia asked.

"NO REASON! ... Er, I mean, no real reason!" Glen shuffled his notes thus far that had been taken and held them up for close scrutiny in a faux display of innocenceandnotdoinganythinghinkysortofway. "Just that... since I'm gonna do a ghoul's day with you, I have to keep all of this in mind, amIright? Yeahhh! That works!" He then turned to Draconia who was looking at him with one wide eye and one slightly squinted shut in puzzlement. "`Scuse me a moment Drakie."

Glen then stood upright and floated up off of the floor so that he could address the creepateria.

"ALRIGHT! WHO'S FIRST!?"

The entire creepateria literally shook as over half the boos stampeded over towards the table Glen shared with Draconia and Hellene, but the winner was easily determined as the giant cyclops boo just took a single step to arrive there first from his own table.

Much grumbling and returning to seats from the massive herd of boos while the giant sat down on a chair that one would THINK would be squished under his weight. Glen looked at the giant cyclops with a scrutinizing glare and pointed at him with his wand.

"Hey I know you! Abbey told me about the giant who kept winking at her, even though he only met her once!"

"B-B-But I...."

"Look at you! You're winking at my Drakie now!"

"No! I'm winking... I mean I'm NOT winking at...!"

"Well you better not be winkin at ME! I'm spoken for and this is all about Drakie!"

"I'm not winking at any bluddy! I only have ONE..."

"Bottom line! How do you feel about...." Glen looked quickly at his notes and then leaned over with narrow eyes. "... shoes?"

"Uh..." *blink*

"There he go again! Fresh manster!"

"Don't worry Abbey! I got this!" Glen turned back to the cyclops and pointed at him with his wand again. "Shoes! Yay or ney manster?"

"Well, I... uh...." The cyclops scratched the back of his head and shrugged. "I.... wear them?"

"That's good enough for us! Right Drakie!" Glen beamed at his beastie and then scribbled something on a piece of paper and handed it to the cyclops. "Send me your e-maul and I'll arrange everything!"

The cyclops pumped his fist as he got up, all smiles and one lurch chair stuck to his backside and hurried back over to his stable with his bluddies high(low) fiving him.

"Who's next!?" Glen called out but before there could be another stampeded, a vampire bat fluttered down toward them (totally cheating!) and with a transformation, an arm snaked its way around Draconia's shoulders with an accented twang and LOADS of FOREBODE cologne.

"Well hel-LO there dahlin." Valentine said in a voice like honey over fangs. "The name's Val..." And he immediately vanished in a puff of green smoke.

"NEXT!"  
Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games