Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PLOT][PRP]When Fairy Tales are Real (Wolf/Tara) Finished Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:54 pm
Of course he answered in the obvious way - the way she did not want him to. He looked so sad, so unhappy...with her pregnancy. The female frowned as she took a step back, away from Azure. She didn't want him to be upset. "Does...this displease you?" Moving to the City came up again. Azure mentioned building a place, but it had not been conveyed with enthusiasm. She did not resent her pregnancy; that was inconceivable. However she was sad that the baby they brought to the world was met with anything else but love and joy. This certainly was not the celebration she had always dreamed she would have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:02 pm
"No, no Dyas..." Azure responded honestly, realizing he was going to have to be careful about his reactions with how sensitive she was. He set his other hand on her other shoulder so he was looking her straight on. "I am happy about this baby, it is amazing news, I meant that. I can't stop thinking of a little girl who looks just like you..." Azure stroked Dyas' cheek with one of his hands. "I am happy, its the other stuff that we have to think about that worries me. But we'll figure it out. We have time." The male did his best to comfort her and give her confidence in this, he hoped it would work. "I know you want answers right now, and I'll need some more time to work through them." Azure felt bad, he never had the answers for her, and he was always asking for more time. Things used to be so much easier.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 pm
She watched him evenly as he spoke, her quick mind at work. Despite his gentle words, doubt clouded the back of her mind. Azure wasn't even ready to marry her - how could he be ready for a baby? The thought entered her mind then of single motherhood, much as her Father had mostly raised her. Perhaps she worried for nothing. Perhaps it was all a misunderstanding. But actions spoke louder than words and she couldn't discard them so easily. To do so would be foolish. Only Azure loves me. Love and logic clashing once more, and once again she would side with love. Though part of her wanted her to immediately prepare for the worst, she would believe in what Azure said. "I know Azure. It is just...frightening. I don't like uncertainty." Dyas offered the lightest of smiles, putting full effort into stomping out her doubt. "But we'll figure out the answers together. Perhaps we should talk about moving to the City." Despite her hesitance with moving to a world so different from the one she knew, she did not have the luxury of what she wanted. She had to do what was best for the baby. If that meant the City, so be it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:49 pm
Azure wished that Dyas would smile her full, radiant smile. It seemed like it had been so long since he had seen it. It was a lot of weight on both of their shoulders right now, and the burden just hadn't stopped growing since the short 'honeymoon' they had after being reunited. "Then let me give you something to be certain of." Azure said firmly. "I love you and as long as you'll have me, I'm not going anywhere." Azure placed a hand gently on her belly, a stirring of excitement in him despite the burden that he carried. He was going to be a father, he didn't realize how much he wanted to have his own family with Dyas until he was staring it straight in the... belly.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:35 pm
The past few days had been ones filled with turmoil, testing her inner strength and resolve. If only she could rest and regather herself. But life had grown so complicated as an adult, and she had to start bearing the responsibility of it. Dyas reached down to place a hand on top of the one on her stomach, her features softening. "How could I leave my 'husband'?" A slightly bigger smile. Her first joke about the lie. Perhaps she could move past her deception.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:49 pm
"Oh I can't imagine it would be easy. Our souls are tied to one another." Azure grinned back as he laced their fingers. He wasn't sure what was really holding him back from marrying her if he already knew he would never leave her. Now that she was pregnant and everyone thought they were married there was even less reason to wait as he had wanted. Now didn't seem the appropriate time for him to ask though. Azure remembered that not that long ago she had been sick. "How are you feeling now? Do you need to lay down?" Azure asked her, concerned.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:59 pm
Now that he mentioned it, the use of her shadows oddly made her feel even more tired than before. She was progressively getting better until today. Was it the baby? She dissipated them immediately as she nodded. Perhaps they should wait until she was feeling a bit better before they got down to the nitty gritty details of what they would do. The female was more than happy to begin walking back towards her room, a hand still on her stomach. It was still a hard thought to have; pregnant. She was pregnant.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff