Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural Fans

Back to Guilds

A Guild For The Fans Of The TV Show Supernatural - 15 Seasons - With Lots Of Pie, Pain And Sadness. 

Tags: Supernatural SPN, Castiel Misha Collins, Dean Winchester Jensen Ackles, Sam Winchester Jared Padalecki, Angels Demons 

Reply Supernatural Forums
Introduce Yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:47 pm
Name: S
Mini bio: I like animals, especially reptiles. I have a lizard named Khaleesi and she's rude +two snakes, three cats, two dogs, an entire storage bin of Blaptica dubia. Born in the USA. Still in the USA.

How long have you like SPN: I estimate it being around Season 8 when I started watching it on Netflix

What season are you on: 10

Favourite quote from the show/gag reel: ''Just give me a slow death-that's not what I want." (from s9 gagreel)

Favourite band/singer: Dir en grey, Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, Rammstein...idk, various  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:47 pm
Name: I go by Sven

Mini bio: Massive video game player. I collect all the old consoles/games, and I've got tons of figurines set up around my house. Live in the U.S. although I kinda wish I lived in Canada (and no, not because that's where they shoot Supernatural, but mainly because it seems like a better place to live all around).

How long have you liked SPN: Fell in love when Season 2 was airing on TV. So about 8 years now.

What season are you on: Season 10. I hate waiting for episodes to show on TV. It kills me.

Favourite quote from the show/gag reel:
Quote:
"Well you might say we pulled it outta Sam's a**."

Favourite band/singer: AC/DC (Not because of the show, surprisingly, but because that's what my father listened to and still does to this day since I was real little). It's the one group I never get tired of listening to.

no one fux like hux

Heart Collector

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Devilish Dinosaur

Demonic Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:38 pm
Name: Alissa.

Mini bio: Oh god, I'm terrible at these. sweatdrop Uhm, well, I'm 21, obsessed with SPN. I really want to marry Dean, but at the same time I wanna marry Cas, and Sam. Can I marry all three of them? No? Okay. crying

How long have you liked SPN: I didn't start watching until about three months ago, so about three months.

What season are you on: 5.

Favorite quote from the show/gag reel: “My name is Dean Winchester. I‘m an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women.” Season 2, episode 7.

Favorite band/singer: Nickelback, who I'm seeing live in March, and I'm super excited. whee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Name: Matt
Mini Bio: My favorite shows are: SPN (obviously), and BBC Sherlock. I paly trumpet and I sing. I am so stoked for GISHWHES 2015!!!
How long have you liked SPN: 1 year and 1 month
What season are you on: All caught up... Stoked for tonight's episode!
Favorite quote from the show/gag reel: "I lost my shoe." "Dude, you fugly." "I think you pissed off my sandwich." "I like him, he says okie dokie." "Can I shoot her? Not in public." "Moose." "Not moose." "Idjits." And many many more that I can't think of right now (as you see I can't decide).
Favorite band/singer: Fall Out Boy.

Annalysa-chan

rencz

Shy Junior

6,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:59 pm
Name: I go by rencz (in gaia =P)
Mini bio: well for starters I'm a girl although my avi is a boy, I play badminton, I sing and belonged to a choir when I was in college,I love watching TV series and reading books..

How long have you liked SPN: I love SPN ever since It started... ^__^

What season are you on: Season 10. I'm still waiting for the DVD to be sold in here...I don't really fancy watching a series on a day to day episode or online

Quote:
"I think I learned a valuable lesson: Always take down your Christmas decorations after New Year's, or you might get filleted by a hooker from God".

Favourite band/singer: I love maroon 5,fall out boy,Green day..for singer hmm..Ed sheeran and other's I forgot lol  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:21 pm
Name: Kyli

Mini bio: 27. Married. Lesbian. Geek of the Whedonite variety. But I also love Sherlock, SPN, and Arrested Development.

How long have you like SPN: For about 2 years.

What season are you on: Still reeling from last night's episode.

Favourite quote from the show/gag reel: "His true weakness is revealed. He’s in love…with humanity."

"I assume it’s because 7 is a prime number and… prime numbers can be intimidating."

Favourite band/singer: Death Cab For Cutie  

Kyliara

Aged Player

24,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Smiling Isla_

Hilarious Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:16 am
Name: Joss
Mini bio: 18, from california. i love animals, an array of tv shows, movies, cloudy and rainy days, and forests. and much much more.

How long have you like SPN: I started watching last year beginning right from season 1!

Favourite quote from the show/gag reel: i have too many): (also i don't remember... sweatdrop )

Favourite band/singer: don't really have one, maybe bear's den.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:28 pm
Name: Shelby
Mini bio: I live in the USA, I love animals/nature, A lot of tv shows, A lot more
How long have you like SPN: Since season 8 came out on Netflix.
Favourite quote from the show/castiel: "I learned that from the pizza man."
fav band: Three days grace ninja  

Torrays123

Corpse_catastrophe

4,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:24 pm
Name: corpse_catastrophe

Mini bio: I adore Cadillac Hearses and 1967 Chevrolet Impalas. Classic horror/paranormal movies and metal bands of all sub genres are the bomb. I ship (almost) all ships.

How long have you like SPN: Since I started watching the show...?

What season are you on: (Im)patiently waiting for Season 10 on Netflix.

Favourite quote from the show/gag reel: "I'm Batman."

Favourite band/singer: It's too hard to pick one in specific, but I suppose I would have to say that the artist I listen to whose lyrics I can relate to is Motionless In White.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:39 am
Name: Lily

Mini Bio: Let's see... I'm 17 years old, and I've been into fandoms since I was technically about 9 when I was really into Pokemon (yes, I had a Pokemon phase), but I didn't really learn about the term "fandom" until I was about 12 when I got into BBC's Merlin. I first got curious about Supernatural because I really like Doctor Who and Sherlock, but it was too scary at first. Then my friend made me watch a few episodes with her, and then I was hooked. Supernatural is also the first fandom that I "joined on tumblr".
I also really like Once Upon a Time, iZombie, Harry Potter, Bones, and Game of Thrones.

How long have you liked SPN: For about two years

What season are you on: Finished season 10, and eagerly awaiting season 11

Favorite quote from the show/gag reel: Ooh, there are so many. But I guess I'd have to go with "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole" because it totally describes my thoughts when riding in a car with someone.

Favorite band/singer: It always changes, but currently, I'd have to say it's probably Echosmith.

Here's my Tumblr if you want to get to know me better or just look at things.

Lilyflower221

Fallout111

Interesting Rogue

12,125 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:39 pm
Name: Riddle

Mini bio: I live in US I personally have paranormal problems. I am 18, and our ghost is following my family causing objects to fall and voices,sounds, and shadows are often seen within my house hold. The ghost or demon mainly targets girls and makes me sit up and smile in my sleep. I have no idea what it is but it seems to be getting worse. We've moved 5 times and we are moving again, nothing seems to work. It has opened and closed doors before and shouted "MOM!" throughout our house for everyone to hear. All my family often dreams of a tall man in the corner of the room either wearing a veil or blanket like object over him, but as for me I see a tall burnt man whom has a snapped neck and instills fear in me if I do not do as he says, he warns that he will hurt my family if i do not follow orders.

How long have you like SPN: I got into it when I was talking about my paranormal problems with my boyfriend.

What season are you on: 6

Favourite quote from the show/castiel: "I learned that from the pizza man."

fav band: Bring me The Horizon/ Phantogram*which isnt really a band but yeah*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:23 am
Name: Jenn

Mini bio:
I am a seventeen year old gal that looks like a twelve year old.

How long have you like SPN:
Since Season 1, baby.

What season are you on: 8. No spoilers, please.

Bobby: If you find God, tell him to bring legs.

Favourite band/singer: Everything varies on my mood.  

Asdfghjkiller

Fairy

clay jensen

Magnetic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:14 am
Name: Kim

Mini bio: I'm from the East Coast of the US. I am an art student in my last year of college, so I am very excited to graduate. I have two cats, and a love for film and music!

How long have you like SPN: a few years from casual viewing, but I've seen seasons sporadically on t.v.(I am binge watching it on Netflix and mostly caught up)

What season are you on: Six. But I have seen parts of season 9 and 10 when they were on the T.V.

Favorite quote from the show/gag reel: ''It's funnier in Enochian."

Favorite band/singer: Fitz and the Tantrums  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:17 pm
Name: Kendra

Mini bio: Cat lady, likes to travel, works a lot.

How long have you like SPN: I've been watching it since the beginning.

What season are you on: 11/current season

Favourite quote from the show/gag reel: ''Confetti! It's a parade!" <--- that seriously is my fave lol

Favourite band/singer: Oh god I can never answer this question.

ObiWanKendrobi

Dapper Dabbler

Supernatural Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas