Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack On Titan(进击的巨人)

Back to Guilds

A hangout for everyone who loves attack on titan(shingeki no Kyojin) 

Tags: Attack On Titan, Anime, Shingeki no Kyojin, Manga 

Reply Attack On Titan(SNK)
Thoughts on the characters... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Last Leaves Of Autumn
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:19 am
Eren: He is very naive and i think he trust people to much...
Mikasa: To attached to eren, but she seems to be the only one to take charge out of most of the people besides levi.
Armin: I'm sure we all know what to think about this guy...
Levi: The coolest one out of all the characters
Jean: The wanna-be out of everyone
Reiner: The assertive warrior
Bertholdt: ...sweaty and awkward not much of him in the anime yet but in the manga.
Annie: The B.A.M.F
Sasha: The starving girl

Now tell me what you think on some of the characters. It doesn't have to be exactly like mine or have to be the same characters.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:31 am
Eren: Typical Shonen Hero
Mikasa: Overly Attached Girlfriend
Armin: … t**t.
Levi: B.A.M.F.
Jean: The Whiny b***h
Connie: … Aang?
Reiner: Iron Man..
Bertholdt: The Shy Tall NBA Star
Annie: The Lone Wolf
Sasha: Potatos.. Potatos
Ymir: The Cold b***h
Christa: A Goddess

That's What I Think.

REKTsaurus

Powerful Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

King Caelum

Manly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:41 am
Mikasa is Lightning Farron. smh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:04 pm
      Erm... here we go~

Eren; In all honesty, I sometimes get bored with him. He's your main-male-character-that-is-awesome-handsome-look-at-me-I-want-to-destroy-everything-save-everyone-yay. But he can turn into a Titan. So, that's pretty cool. The way he interacts with other characters is amusing, but he has a lot to learn and should depend on Mikasa more... She's his voice of reason when he gets over emotional and jumps to conclusions.

Mikasa; Obsessively protective of Eren, but she has good reason to be. He's her only source of comfort and security in their world and she needs a purpose in her life, which is protecting him. She's all pretty bad a**. I'd compare her to a female version of Levi. Damn, she is awesome. o3o

Armin ; Get this mother ******** some damn Midol. This kid cries more than I do on my period. ********. And their village should probably invest in a hair salon, because this dude looks like Coconut Head from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Maybe he just needs to get laid. I dunno... >>;;

Jean ; I think he is misunderstood... He's the kind of person that just wants to fit in as much as he probably wouldn't want to admit it. He envies Eren. He wants the girl. Can't have the girl and his best friend dies. Like, seriously. Jean needs a pat on the back for the s**t he deals with. His whole arrogant act is a cover-up for how emotionally messed up he probably is on the inside. But what do I know. I love Jean. He's my second favorite character behind Mikasa. x D

Connie ; He amuses me to no end. He's completely naive and unaware of everything. Him and Sasha are comedic relief to the series.

Sasha ; Giiiiirl, with how much you eat how can that maneuver gear lift yo a**? Why ain't you fat yet? Potatoes aren't exactly carb free!

Christa ; She's an angel. Like, seriously. I'd be devastated if she died. She is the squad's light at the dark end of a Titan invested tunnel.

Ymir ; Lesbian. Sexy, hot lesbian. < 3

Levi ; He's so... overly powerful. Like... what how...? & germaphobe. I'd like to know more about his background story... >.>

Reiner ; After I read what is available of the manga, I feel so sorry for him... Yet not. ******** kiss a**.

Bertholdt ; Bert Bert. Berty Bert Bertl. Bertdawg.

Annie ; Serious daddy issues. Get yo s**t together, girl. She scares me...

Mikasa Ackerrman

Distinct Genius

Mikasa Ackerrman

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 pm
Simple TeaKettle

...whiny b***h? ;3;
      He's just misunderstood! He has a lot of feeeeeeelings.
      [ /clings to Jean]
      There there. ;[

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm
Mikasa Ackerman SnK
Simple TeaKettle

...whiny b***h? ;3;
      [ /clings to Jean]
      There there. ;[

LOL Misunderstood, that's one way to put it xDD

REKTsaurus

Powerful Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Mikasa Ackerrman

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:29 pm
Simple TeaKettle
Mikasa Ackerman SnK
Simple TeaKettle

...whiny b***h? ;3;
      [ /clings to Jean]
      There there. ;[

B-but he is! ;3;
      [ /pats Jean's head]
      My misunderstood, big baby. [/sobs]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:16 pm
Mikasa Ackerman SnK
Simple TeaKettle
Mikasa Ackerman SnK
Simple TeaKettle

...whiny b***h? ;3;
      [ /clings to Jean]
      There there. ;[

B-but he is! ;3;
      [ /pats Jean's head]
      My misunderstood, big baby. [/sobs]

Ok then.. x3

REKTsaurus

Powerful Paladin

9,200 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lunafreya

Gracious Prophet

10,725 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:29 pm
King Caelum
Mikasa is Lightning Farron. smh.

Aha. Ahahahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 am
Eren: He has grown on me. Initially, I thought he was a bit obnoxious (typical shounen protagonist) but he's gotten better over time.
Mikasa: She seems too perfect initially, but we see her flaws later on. I like her.
Armin: Probably the most dynamic character if you ask me. Absolute sweetheart.
Levi: Eren's waifu and 5'2". The first aloof badass.
Jean: He doesn't seem too bad.
Reiner: Seems loyal.
Bertholdt: Haven't seen much of him yet.
Annie: The second aloof badass.
Sasha: Potato.  

Raybadursh

Friendly Lunatic

Last Leaves Of Autumn
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:43 am
Raybadursh
Eren: He has grown on me. Initially, I thought he was a bit obnoxious (typical shounen protagonist) but he's gotten better over time.
Mikasa: She seems too perfect initially, but we see her flaws later on. I like her.
Armin: Probably the most dynamic character if you ask me. Absolute sweetheart.
Levi: Eren's waifu and 5'2". The first aloof badass.
Jean: He doesn't seem too bad.
Reiner: Seems loyal.
Bertholdt: Haven't seen much of him yet.
Annie: The second aloof badass.
Sasha: Potato.

If you read the manga most of those will change  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:33 am
Eren: I can't even talk about Eren I mean there is something seriously wrong with him but hes like... endearing I guess. I like his gotta catch 'em all attitude, even if he's my least favorite out of the Shiganshina Trio.
Mikasa: Mikasa makes me so emotional I wish I could marry Mikasa not even gonna lie, she's a ******** BAMF and just god I love Mikasa.
Armin: If you say anything about this kid I will do awful things to you don't ******** test me, Armin's rad as hell.
Levi: Good lord.
Jean: sad
Connie: Connie's ******** hilarious ok, and he's also not that bad of a fighter.
Reiner: ******** Reiner.
Bertholdt: ******** THIS GUY TOO I HATE THEM BOTH NO NO I DONT EVEN CARE.
Annie: Annie's excusable I like Annie even though her character makes me feel insecure.
Sasha: Don't get me started on Sasha I'll never shut up.
Ymir: aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Ymir's the greatest 10/10.
Christa: Christa's adorable and that's all I have to say about Christa.

I haven't read the manga but I skimmed the wiki because I kept getting spoiled, so I... kinnnnda know whats going on but not totally hhaha.  

crazy kuma lady

Mega Bear

9,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Popular Thread 100

proxygh0st

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:34 am
Eren: Angry baby

Mikasa: Bara woman

Armin: Young Heman

Levi: Short enough to clean all those tough spots

Jean: That hair though

Reiner: ******** HIM

Bertholdt: Cute but don't EVER ship him with Ymir.

Annie: Cutie with a cute nose

Sasha: Potato

(adding more because they need love too)

Ymir: MY WIFE I LOVE YOU YOU'RE SO HOT OMG

Christa: Cute loli  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:46 pm
Eren: The main character whose only cool because his support is badass & he has titan powers.

Mikasa: Pretty attached to Eren but is loyal & smart and & calm. I like her.

Armin: Most underrated character. This kid is a genius, weak but cunning.

Levi: NNNGGHH... <3

Jean: The most ******** human. Like seriously, this dude voices "I DUN WANNA DIE" "******** OMFG NOPE TITANS" "OH GAWDDD MARCO ;O;"

Reiner: Pretty much a Tank.

Bertholdt: I don't know what to think of him yet.

Annie: B.A.M.F

Sasha: I love her. She's also pretty normal. She gets scared and cries and freaks out while everyone else is like " biggrin wow a Titan". Plus shes a comic relief. I enjoy her.

Hanji: OMFG. This chick is awesome, ditzy but awesome.

Christa: Meh? Loli much. I heard she gets cooler as the story goes on.

Ymir: I don't know
, undecided about her.  

_King Kitteh_

Business Kitten

lipinski

Hardcore Hoarder

17,500 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm
Eren: Uh... The usual shonen hero, the plot saves him, though. At least he's not like one of those super handsome males. He's just average. But his personality is typical. Well, he has a reason to it since he saw his mother being eaten alive and even had some of her blood splatter on his face as a loose arm falls to the floor. Obviously after that he would either become really motivated to kill all the titans so that no one has to go through what he went OR just stand in a corner waiting to be eaten and scared. So the second one is no no because he is a main character. But I guess the plot makes his character less cliché-ish than usual.

Mikasa: The most badass from all the badass girls in this series. She had her parents killed in front of her, taken to be sold lately as a sex tool (most likely) and then she killed someone with Eren's help. Then she survived and went to live with him. Now please c'mon, obviously she'll feel really attached to him... Even though this is a little bit too much. Just a little bit. But yeah, she's the most badass.

Armin: Good mind, bad body. He's your average nerdy-like character that physically can be beaten by simply pushing him away (and it did happen) but has an excellent mind and capacity to make strategies. Now c'mon, is there a rule where says that "In no case whatsoever the super intelligent and strategy maker guy should be fit or handsome. Never ever."
That's not overpowering. I know people who are naturally... above average and that are intellectually capable, too.

Levi: Well... I don't think he's overpowerd. Just a kick-a** talented person. They exist in the world and are here to remind you of your pitiful existence. Some say they exist to motivate you, but nah, that's just in movies. So, he's not afraid of doing even the most extreme things (like beating Eren in front of everyone) to keep his team mates safe.

Jean: One of my favourite character. At the beginning he seems the bitchy guy. But he's just trying to fit in, just as many of us try. Unfortunately he's that guy that can't and make a sad figure out of himself by going all like "I'M BADASS. BADASS." when he at the beginning does nothing special at all. But further on he can do much more than bitching.

Reiner: I love him. He's like... I can't even describe it without spoiling, but he has a tough past and seriousness gives him some vantage. And so does his physical condition.

Bertholdt: Reiner's best friend who happens to show his feelings and abilities. Being one of them struggling in social situations, or so I remember. He's one of those guys, physically good and whom you think is bad a** and shizzle, but he's probably as shy as you.

Annie: The "I don't care about you so leave me alone" girl. She has a reason to it and all that, but her reaction is a little bit extreme. IMO. She's badass too.

Sasha: She eats anything. ANYTHING. It just seems like she lives to eat, even if she might get eaten. Overall, she's the relief of the whole series.  
Attack On Titan(SNK)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff