Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:30 pm
She had about calmed herself down by now. Of course he had to leave! Silly pony, he couldn't just build an orchard inside the tree! Tree's int he tree... now that was silly. "A visit does sound nice! I do suppose Applejack and the rest of your family are going with you? That means Sweetie Belle will want to come visit Applebloom too.... " she mused with a soft smile.

"Well if I'm to come for a visit then I need to know where I'm going don't I?" she grinned and linked her arm into his. "I came out for a stroll today... perhaps I'll take a stroll to see where it is you are going!" she beamed up at him. He now had no choice in the matter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:43 pm
Big Mac merely chuckled and nodded. He agreed with his trademark, "Eeehy-Yup!" Besides, he could use the company. It looked like the rest of his crew was busy doing something else, so they'd be along later.

He patted her hand sweetly then pulled his arm away. Though, before she can protest him pulling away, he lifted her up again - much like he did before when there was mud on the ground and set her down on the seat at the front of the cart. He had to pull it after all, and the bridge was thin and lengthy. He'd feel safer knowing she was on the cart he was to be pulling than walking beside him on that part. Besides, why would he ever let a lady walk such a journey, right?!

After she was sitting on the cart, he loaded the last of the buckets into the cart and closed up the back. He dusted off his hands, passed a brief smile to Rarity then took up his place. He knelt down, flexed his muscles then lifted, heaving the front of the cart parallel to the ground and leaned forward. It took only a minute bit of effort to get the cart rolling, but he managed. He was more than strong enough, he just didn't want to pull too quickly and send Miss Rarity careening into the back of the cart.

He took one quick passing glance of the tree and dipped his head respectfully at it before turning the cart down the path away from it.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:52 pm
Before Rarity could even protest, Big Mac had scooped her up....yet again! and placed her on the seat of the cart. "Oh my, how many generous things can you possibly do today!" she smiled. So much for a walk.. but she wasn't about to argue. She was being pulled along in style! "This is so dreamy, its almost like a perfect day! Now all I need is a big strapping hunk to spend it with...." she sighed dreamily, offering Big mac a smile as he tugged her along on his journey. "its so lovely out here... I need to come for a walk more often I think..... I wonder if there are any gems about.... " she pondered aloud to herself. What if this land had all sorts of new amazing gems!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:08 pm
Big Mac peered over his shoulder as she seemed to talk aloud to herself. A small part of him internally whimpered. Wasn't he a tall strapping hunk of a stud? Not that he spent much of his free time flexing in front of a mirror, or anything... Free time?! What was that? But he liked to pride himself in his strength and stature. He could pull bigger loads across fields than any other stallion he knew... His gaze returned forward, letting her muse over her own thoughts as he mused through his own.

But besides all that, Rarity seemed to be enjoying herself, at least. And he wasn't completely left alone to his thoughts. He missed Ponyville. He missed Equestria. But above all that, he really missed the farm. It was like... It was like his baby! He planted the seeds, he grew and nurtured the seeds into sproutlings, sproutlings into trees, trees into blooming apple trees. He couldn't wait until they could officially begin Apple Bucking again!

His thoughts were diverted by Rarity mentioning jewels. She seemed to really like those. There was no guarantee that there were many on this island, or any, for that matter... But Big Mac decided that if he were to find any, he'd be sure to bring them to Rarity.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:35 pm
Coming out of her day dreams, she watched Big Mac in front of her for a moment, stray thoughts crossing his mind. You know... when he worked like this.... he was quite strapping..... and tall.... and a hunk.....

She shook her head. This was her friends brother she was thinking about! Aj would certainly have a fit if she even thought of the thought of having a crush on him.... even if it was ever so.... huge.

"So... Big Mac..... how long will it take till you have a nice Apple farm up and running again? You know I do miss your cidre....and pies...." she asked, in attempt to break the silence that had formed while they were walking.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:43 pm
Big Mac was quiet for a bit, milling over just how he was going to tell her the news.

"It takes an average Apple Tree around 5 years to bear any fruit from a sapling." he stated simply with a shrug. He waited a few moments before continuing. "...'course, I heard tell of some fauny with the ability to speed the growth of plants. It may be possible to coerce them to help us if we find out who..."

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:27 pm
Coerce? He knew such big words! She had not thought it possible for a simple pony like him to know big words like that but she supposed there was more to him than meets the eye. She smiled. "Well I do hope they will help. I long for some of your.. .sweet treats. Nothing was better than an apple family apple! Well.. except maybe a nice big diamond....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:15 pm
Yes. Big Mac knew of some pretty big and fancy words. He just preferred to stay silent and busy more often than not.

However, the mention of food did send a rather humbled rumble sound coming from his stomach. He was thankful that it wasn't too loud, otherwise embarrassment may have been great had Rarity heard it. He trudged on, however, waiting until the bridge was within sight before slowing the cart to a stop. He made sure it was secure and that the wheels were locked before he leaned into the back, retrieving a large knapsack. From it, he produced a pair of some of the Apple Family's delicious Apple Tarts. A little something he managed to salvage from Ponyville in their retreat.

He offered the 'sweet treat' to her with a warm smile, and didn't dare bite into his until she had accepted her own. It was all part of being a gentleman, after all.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:41 pm
Rarity looked confused for a moment as he came to a stop and dug through a pouch. She wondered if he was making her get off here, or would say it was too dangerous for a lady... but then he handed a pastry. A little apple tart, like the ones she occasionally enjoyed at home. Her eye's went wide as she smiled and took it ever so daintily. "Oh Big Mac thank you! You have no idea how I've longed for a Ponyville treat again!" she gleed and took a bite, making a.. rather over dramatic sound of approval. "It just seems so silly ot make such a fuss over food but.... well it reminds me of home and all the good times we've had!" she smiled, for once no drama, no theatrics. Just plain simple happiness.

Seruta

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:33 pm
Big Mac smiled warmly and nodded his head at her thanks.

After finishing their snack, he readied himself and took hold of the cart again before slowly embarking his way across the bridge. He held no worries that they would make it safely. He knew they would, however he wasn't sure how well Rarity would like it if he went at a normal pace across the freely hanging and swinging trail.

Once across though, he looked over his shoulder to ensure she was alright before proceeding. They didn't have far to go before he rounded a bend in the path and turned into an open field, rolling pastures filling their view beyond it and he settled the cart down once more. He beamed with pride at their new land and turned to Rarity.

"Well, what do you think?" he asked humbly. "This will be the new Sweet Apple Acres. The new Apple Family Farm..." he added, sweeping a hand over the currently bare fields. It wouldn't be long before their crops claimed this land and began making more fruits and vegetables - especially Apples - for the entirety of the island to enjoy.

Fea Line

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:43 pm
Rarity eyed the vast open field as they arrived, glancing to Big Mac as he 'displayed' to her his new land, obvious pride swelling inside the red steed. She put a hand to her mouth and giggled at his cuteness before smiling. "It is quite marvelous indeed! I can already picture the place blooming with Apples!" she said and then let out a sigh. More of a content kind of sigh than a bad one really, as she peered over the land. "Almost like home! Now I just need my Boutique again!" she laughed and peered over at his overalls, musing to herself. "Or perhaps I can just start a new store.... Fashion Free in The Tree! What do you think? Too long? Too sappy? Perhaps not enough flare... " she began on one of her rants to herself while tapping her chin.

Seruta

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces