Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
The Elusive Female Climax

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magic_word

Familiar Browser

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:56 am
Hiya ladies! I just want to talk a bit about how often everyone actually has an orgasm.
My boyfriend and I (been together exclusively for 4 years) Have recently started trying to have sex every day after a fairly lengthy (nearly 3 months sweatdrop ) dry spell which was caused by some body image issues.
Things have been great for the most part, but for the past two nights I haven't been able to orgasm, which I know is totally normal... but I still hate it haha. I'm gonna say that out of my recent sexual encounters I've been able to orgasm a little over half of the time.
So how often do you all on average achieve orgasm? Whether alone or with a partner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:17 am
Alone, I can achieve orgasm every time, unless it is a very strange circumstance. The only time I can remember failing to climax is when trying to masturbate while stressed to try and relieve tension, and I was totally dry and wasn't producing any natural lubricant.

With a partner, probably about half the time. I find it's sometimes more difficult to worry about syncing up with somebody else and making sure you both can get off... it just doesn't always work, and that's where "faking" comes in when you're just tired of doing it, lol.  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Little-Lenah

Incredible Lover

15,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:41 pm
Most of the time.

When I'm alone, I can usually climax pretty quickly. In the shower is usually the easiest, or if I'm using a vibrator rather than just my fingers.

When I'm with my boyfriend, he usually makes sure that I get attention too. He's also learned to help me if I haven't climaxed after he's finished. Usually the attention gets the job done smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:03 pm
Whether I'm alone or with my partner, I haven't achieved orgasm. sweatdrop It's pretty emotionally exhausting. Hopefully I can someday, but I try not to worry about it anymore.  

Gemena

4,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:46 am
Not being able to orgasm for two nights is normal and nothing to worry about. It's common for people to orgasm different amounts and in different ways. And sometimes how often, how easily, or through what kind of stimulation a person orgasms can even change drastically from one point in their life to the next!

x-Phoenix Phyre-x
and that's where "faking" comes in when you're just tired of doing it, lol.

Faking is not recommended. Faking is lying to your partner. Faking can give your partner the wrong idea about what works for you and what doesn't. And faking can give your partner the impression that girls orgasm every time. If your partner is ever with an honest girl in the future who doesn't happen to orgasm every time, that can leave him feeling very confused. It's better and healthier to be honest and help your partner to learn about you, your body, and that fact that it's ok for someone to not orgasm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 am
I'm only able to achieve an orgasm if I have an intimate, comfortable, passionate connection with a partner.
If it lacks emotion, intensity and a sufficient bond then I get bored, fake it and go hard so they'll finish faster so it can just be over and done with.
I don't think you can properly tell how a person is going to be like in bed until they're there, so it's a bit of a gamble if I'll enjoy myself sweatdrop  

rosenzweig

Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff