Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Barely-Knowns

Back to Guilds

A guild for all who are just faces in the Gaia crowd. 

Tags: barely, known, unknown, chill, ninja 

Reply The Barely-Knowns
Ho shi-! Been a While huh? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:04 pm
If only airfare weren't so ******** expensive...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:42 pm
Well, if things carry on this way, I'll be able to afford to come out there... Next year or the year after.  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:25 pm
That'd be awesome. I'm planning on having my own place with Mea and my girlfriend soon. You're welcome to swing by whenever you land in the States.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:26 am
Sweet. I'll crash in the bath tub for a few days and cause mayhem while I'm there!

But, it might be a while. I've managed to save 800 in like 6 months, but there's bound to something to pay for. Usually is lol.  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:35 am
The airfare will be the worst. Some people wind up paying up to $1000 for a roundtrip from the UK to the USA depending on the season.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:22 pm
Reeves
The airfare will be the worst. Some people wind up paying up to $1000 for a roundtrip from the UK to the USA depending on the season.

That would mean I have enough for a flight already. 1000 dollars is about 800 gbp at the moment. So, in theory, I could get a flight tomorrow. I wouldn't be able to afford to do anything when I get there, but I can get there.

Maybe I'll get a flight out there, and then just disappear. Can't throw me out the country if you can't find me. ninja  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 pm
Also, you don't look like you're from Latin America, so I doubt the feds will come looking for a Brit like yourself. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:19 pm
Sweet! Sorted then.

So, this apartment you got... You need a British Butler? I know a guy, dead cheap. Just give him lodgings, food now and then and an Internet connection for his off hours and he'll work whatever you tell him to.  

cheesy nipples

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 pm
It's a nice place, but you'd have to crash on the couch. And you could only stay for six days at a time before the manager got suspicious. Unless you could turn invisible at times. That'd be a convenient little power.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:39 am
You know where you should stop before landing in the states? Halifax, NS. I believe there is a direct flight from London and it's a shorter fliiiiiiiiiight.... xp  

Violaceous Vertigo

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm
Violaceous Vertigo
You know where you should stop before landing in the states? Halifax, NS. I believe there is a direct flight from London and it's a shorter fliiiiiiiiiight.... xp

Cheaper. All the flights I can see are at least 12 hour trips. Weird how they work these out.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:21 am
cheesy nipples
Violaceous Vertigo

Cheaper. All the flights I can see are at least 12 hour trips. Weird how they work these out.

Oh. I never said it wasn't still a long-a** flight. lol  

Violaceous Vertigo

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:29 pm
Violaceous Vertigo
cheesy nipples
Violaceous Vertigo

Oh. I never said it wasn't still a long-a** flight. lol

But it should only be a 4 hourish journey. Not 12 or 14...or 36!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:19 pm
I can't help being in the state that's the farthest away from England! Well, I can, but I like it here and I have a job here and moving would be expensiiiiiiive! cry  

Reeves
Captain

Dapper Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

cheesy nipples

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:28 pm
Reeves
I can't help being in the state that's the farthest away from England! Well, I can, but I like it here and I have a job here and moving would be expensiiiiiiive! cry

It's just as long to get to you. Your further away yet it'll take about the same amount of time.  
The Barely-Knowns

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff