Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Eizu's Jam Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:45 pm
Orpheus Aristo

Broken_Melz44
((Oh, gosh, I know. I was just thinking about that when I was typing. But their domestic birds so they won't do anything to Star. No worries~))

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

((OOC: Hi guys~ I won't be on until really late tonight cause I'm going to a concert with my father. So you guys can skip over Lena. She isn't doing anything anyway. So... yeah. I just wanted to give you all a heads up. C: ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 am
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

Dex tilted her head to the side slightly at the sound of birds chirping. Please tell me that I'm not the only one hearing that... She thought. But her question was answered once Lena had rushed up to her room to feed the little birds. "Not at all. I love listening to them chirp." Dex replied, followed by a smile. It was interesting to listen to all the different sounds that made. Some were chirps, some were hoots, some were caws, et cetera, et cetera. She turned her attention to Star after she had complimented her on her... skin? "Thank you. I, um... like your eyes. They're colorful." Dex wasn't quite sure how to respond to a compliment concerning skin, no one had ever told her anything about her skin, really.

And so, silence seemed to fill the room for a few second as Dex stood there. "Well, I think I'll start unpacking." She said as she walked towards her room. "I'll be in my room if anyone needs me!" Closing the door behind her, Dex sighed as she looked around her room, unsure of what to start unpacking first.

Thinking: I like birds.
Mood: Indifferent
My Life: Click here!

Orpheus Aristo

Broken_Melz44

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

(Sorry again guys... busy, busy, busy. You know what, if I end up taking too long to reply, you guys can just skip me. I'll find some way to catch up some how.)  

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100

Br0ken_Melz44

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:45 am
Eizu Hatsashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╞╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪Let the music drive your soul╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╡

♪♫-Eizu glared at Star for a bit, shaking his head, making long black hair brush everywhere as he turned and decided to pull out bread and a butter knife, aiming for the refrigerator getting out ham, cheese and mayo. "Want one Star? Or should I get the tuna?" He smirked as he looked up to the girl before his eyes switched over as Lena ran upstairs to her birds he remembered seeing earlier when he caught a glimpse of her room. "Birds are alright I suppose." He called back with a smirk. He turned as Ryu talked about himself and shook his head in acknowledgement. 'Makes sense." He said without another word. "As you can tell, she's a Neko and for me, I'm a..." He held finger to his temple to think about it. "In English a Water Demon I think." He scrunched his eyebrows as he tried to get the right translation. He glanced down to his hands and looked up quickly as Dex dashed away upstairs. "Oi! Does anyone want a sandwich?" He called out, eyeing Ryu, but making sure his voice was loud enough for the girls upstairs to hear him. Might as well as offer since I offered Star some. "Oi Star, get some plates and cups, maybe they would like some tea or whatever." He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, not quite sure how to react to living with dorm mates. Even being here a year, this was his first time actually living with people, his other dorm was always empty and other people never came back so he had moved out to this one. Luckily there were people this time, unluckily Maddie knew where it was at.

•‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡≥≥≥ "Cups" - Pitch Perfect(Sam Tsui, Alex G, Kina Grannis, Kurt Schnider Cover) ≤≤≤‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡▪

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:14 pm
~{OCC: ... Sooooo.... xD XD}~

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:43 am
Broken_Melz44

Orpheus Aristo

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

((UPDATE: I will not be on today or tomorrow until late at night. My deepest apologies. I'm touring colleges all weekend -___- Hasta luego, muchachos~ ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:22 am

Akemi Sutā Night aka Star

The Neko's tail swung lightly behind her as she fought trying to get her big face in the cup and pouted lightly. Her tongue could reach but her face was to big for it. She pulled her face from her cup and smile slightly at Dex across the room as she complimented on her eyes. "Thank you~" She cooed as the girl ran up to her room. Her eyes quickly flick back to Eizu as he offered her tuna and she nodded her head over excitedly. (that's a word?) She loved the taste of tuna and was really excited when Eizu started making it before Eizu yelled upstairs. She slammed her cup down quickly and fell backwards covering her ears quickly. Even though she doesn't have Neko ears on top, her human shape ears still were super sensitive, especially as a human and Eizu's yell wracked her brain and made a light ringing sound shot through her brain. Dizzily, she somehow heard Eizu say something about plates and cups and got back up, walking awkwardly as she made her way around the counter to where the cups had been stashed away in the cabinets. She stood there leaning back and forth, the ringing still bouncing it's way through her ears as she tried to reach up to the door knob to open the cabinet, only to miss by her swaying. She stood there for awhile attempting this while waiting for the ringing to subside in her eardrums and brain.

~{OCC: Well then... I guess I shall post o-o have fun with that~
Poor Star and her sensitive ears :I }~

His Starfire
~~

Nerdy Oatmeal
~

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 am
Orpheus Aristo

~{OCT: hey it's your turn. this is really hard to do but um we need you to go and post now... don't a little dead lol}~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:56 pm

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin Form

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

Ryu had walked around to where the cups and plates were set up. When Eizu he was a Water Demon, he nodded and looked to him. "Well, we should have to worry about that whole water conducts electricity thing." He laughed a little to break some of the ice. He noticed that Star was looking a little dizzy, like she just suddenly got a headache. He walked over to where she stood and looked to her with a concerned face. "H-Hey, are you okay?" He asked her, though he assumed she was a neko, she did not have to normal ears of a neko.

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

Broken_Melz44
Sorry for short post,,,and being late ><

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:54 am
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

As Dex continued to unpack, her curious mind couldn't help but eavesdrop on the conversation going on downstairs. Did she have enhanced hearing? Well... She had good hearing, just not... enhanced. But the walls were thin and the sound seemed to carry. She heard Eizu yell up stairs, asking if anyone wanted a sandwich. I haven't eaten yet, have I? She thought, unsure and unaware of the time. There wasn't a clock in her room at the moment, so it wasn't like she could really check. And her phone was out of battery, so it would need to be charged and Dex really didn't have the energy to charge it. (Yes, she can charge her own phone. She can control electronic devices, after all) Dex thought for a moment. She came out of her room and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Sure, I'll have one..." Dex answered, in reply to Eizu's question regarding sandwiches.

Thinking: I'm actually kind of hungry...
Mood: Suddenly hungry

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Orpheus Aristo

Broken_Melz44

(Yeah, I've kind of given up on trying to make my posts really long for now because I don't want to be just rambling on about unrelated nonsense. So, you guys are just going to have to deal with medium-sized posts....)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:02 pm
Eizu Hatsashi

╞╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪Let the music drive your soul╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╡

♪♫-Eizu finished making the tuna sandwich and had the ham sitting near him as he turned to see Ryu and Dex now in the kitchen. His eyes went to Star as she wobbled back and forth and he remembered something. Oops... He smirked lightly to himself as he watched her fail at attempting to open the cabinet and shook his head. "Sensitive ears... Sorry Star." He chuckled as his eyes lit up on Dex again. "You don't mind ham and mayo on it, do you?" He look to Dex as he slathered another slice of bread in mayo before he realized he had nowhere to put the plates. "Uhh..." He glanced over to Star who was still a daze trying to get to the plates for him.

•‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡≥≥≥ Reflection - Mulan Cover ≤≤≤‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡▪

Br0ken_Melz44

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 pm
~{OCC: I'm just waiting on K again sorry guys xP}~

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:33 pm
User Image

Akemi Sutā Night aka Star

~~~ink hair swished as she shook her head clearing her thoughts once more. She blinked a few times and turned as Ryu look at her with concern. "Nyuuu..." She pawed at her ears with her hands and shook her head again. "I'm fine I just... Loud noises get to me..." She blinked a few more times still trying to re-orientate herself while Dex walked down and caught her attention. Her tail stood up and flicked back and forth as she smiled turning to the cupboard to get the plates and cups. She opened it and reached in with ease, her height working well with her as she turned and set the plates near Eizu. "Sorry about that!" She tilted her head, the bell earring tinkled by her ear and catching her attention. She turned around again, her tail swishing close by as she thought of something she felt like she was forgetting. "Cu... Cups!" She looked around the kitchen trying to remember exactly where the cups were at and sighed lightly. "Eizu... where are they exactly?" Her light accent shimmered with her semi high pitch voice as she spoke, directing her words towards the long black haired boy near her.

Word Counter: 200

~{OCC: ... uhm okay I'll post then... Sorry for short post...
Are the colors to light btw? They are all really light... hope you don't mind! ^ ^;;}~

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

IceCooledpixie

Orpheus Aristo

M0nkey_L0ve44

Friendly Lover

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Orpheus Aristo

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:58 pm

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Raijin Form

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"Oh, okay, well as long as your okay." Ryu gave a small smile to the neko girl. He watched as she went to go get the plates and cups for the table. His eyes soon broke away from her to see Dex walking back downstairs. He was still curious as to why his sparks seemed to energize her a little bit. She didn't seem to be a Raijin like him, as it was possible to transfer energy from one of his race to another. "Actually Eizu, do you mind if I have a sandwich too?" He asked the Water demon. "So Dex, did you get everything set up in your room?" Ryu said, trying his best to get to know his dorm mates. This was a new experience for him, he mostly kept to himself back home. Also, he had gone to another school before, but again he kept to himself most of the time. He wanted to try to turn a new leaf here at this school.

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Nerdy Oatmeal

Broken_Melz44

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 am
User Image

□■Danielle Byte■□
~~~~~~~"Dex"

Dex shook her head, as if to reply that no, she doesn't mind ham and mayo on her sandwich. She watched as Star rushed about the kitchen, searching for something. Someone's energetic... She thought. Though, Star's amount of energy seemed to really entertain her. Something about watching someone rush around was fun to watch, but she couldn't put a finger on why. Then her attention had turned to Ryu after he had asked her if she had set up everything. Why he had asked, Dex did not know. But, it was mostly likely just to try and start a conversation. "... No, actually. I still have a couple things I need to put away..." She responded, not wanting to explain what those things were. Dex thought for a quick second about what to say next, she wasn't very much of a conversationalist. "So... Where is everyone from?" She suddenly became curious about the place of origin of her dorm mates. More specifically, she wondered if she knew the language of the place. (if it wasn't already English speaking)

Thinking: ---
Mood: Curious

(Omg, I'm sorry it's so short...)

IceCooledpixie

His Starfire

Orpheus Aristo

Broken_Melz44

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points