Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ★Character Profiles★
Nerdy Oatmeal's Old Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 pm
heart

The reason why I make so many characters

I feel like I should explain myself because of the many characters I have in this guild. It's not that I don't have a have a life, although I kind of don't, I just have a hard time staying with one character. You see, I come up with these ideas out of absolutely no where. I'll be sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal and suddenly be like "Holy crap! I should make a character that is a pirate!" (See: Vivienne Pearl Brookes) And then I get so into the character that I'm thinking of a billion different scenarios for them and all the sudden... I stop being interested. I can never stick to one character. Because, if I did stick to one character, that would be boring. Not only would I get bored with the character but I would have a hard time roleplaying as that character because I would be sick of that one character. It's a little bit strange, I know. But that's how I RP, with many characters.

Another reason might just be because I love to write. I love writing and I love interacting with other writers. I'm not much of a social butterfly, even when it comes to the internet, so roleplaying is a huge part of my social interactions. (Okay, yeah. So, I don't have a life) I like to read how others write and learn from them. RP is like writing a story with another author. And the best part is, you're not really writing it for anyone are you? At least, I'm not. I write for myself and only myself. So, I RP a lot because I love to write and the only way to RP a lot is to make a lot of characters. (That's just my opinion.)

(Edit) I am turning this into a little archive thread of characters I no longer use. Any new ones or ones that are active are going in a different thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:30 pm
(inactive)

CharacterInformation

Name: Lomé Sereg'wethrin

Nickname(s): Lolo/Lola

Birth Date: October 28, ____

Race: Elf

Powers:
Telepathy- communicating via thoughts.
Shadow/Darkness bending- this is a pretty basic concept that I don't feel like needs explaining....
Blind Eye- Lome is blind in one eye, but that blind eye has special abilities. With her eye, she can see a persons soul and can make that person lose consciousness.

Setbacks/Weaknesses: Depression and Social Awkwardness/Anxiety. When a person loses consciousness due to her blind eye, it only lasts for a certain amount of time depending on how much the person resists.

Occupation(s): N/A

Sexuality: Bisexual

Pin Location: "I like to wear my pin as a ring. I have many rings, that I have made myself, and this one fits the rest nicely."

User Image

Personal

Clothing: Gothic, Old-fashioned, dark, loose, elegant clothing.

Personality: Lomé tends to be very reserved. She's one of those people who doesn't like people. Or talking, or confessing their feelings unless it's necessary. But when she opens up to you, she is very nice. Lomé also likes to tease and taunt people sometimes, she dances around questions and gives vague, mysterious answers.

Likes: Poetry, painting, Mythology, sketching, reading, music, traveling, playing her flute, playing her violin, playing her cello, playing her piano, playing her bass, and speaking Elvish.

Dislikes: Large crowds, trumpets, text talk, the word "swag", whores, idiots, douchebags, pop music, gossip, boy bands.

Fears: Lomé is afraid of being found out or being too predictable. She likes to be spontaneous.

Motto(s): "A true hero's journey isn't from weakness to strength, but rather from strength to weakness."
-John Green

Personal Belongings: Lomé absolutely adores her rings. Each one symbolizes something to her.

Bio: Lomé Sereg'wethrin (Loam Seareg-weytherine) was born an elf about 200 years ago in Britain. Her mother, Thoron Raama, died when Lomé was 3. Her father, Voronwer Sereg'wethrin, was an assassin. Her father wanted Lomé to be an assassin as well, she was trained. Lomé became so skilled at killing that she, one day, almost killed her father (the most skilled assassin in town) in training. She decided that, instead, she wanted to take up element bending. The one element that interested her the most was darkness. No one really considered this to be an element; but if she could control it, then to her it was one. Lomé eventually ran away from home, she continued her training in both assassinating and shadow bending. And eventually found herself here.

Character Flaws: As mentioned above, Lome is blind in one eye. She keeps her eye covered, to prevent horrible accidents from happening.

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:04 am
CharacterInformation

Name: Griffith Oberon Solstice

Nickname(s): Griff, Ixen, Oberon

Birth Date: November 19, 1995

Race: Dragon

Powers: Can transform into a Dragon (Also meaning that he can make wings come from his back while still looking like a human), Pyromancy (Firebending), Aeromancy (Airbending)

Setbacks/Weaknesses: His scar (See Bio), water and ice/ anything cold.

Occupation(s): N/A

Sexuality: "Does it really matter?"
(Bi-curious)

Pin Location: He wears it on the collar of his Jacket

User Image

Personal

Clothing: Dark, loose clothing.

Personality: Griffith (Ixen) tends to be very anti-social. To people who just met him, he may seem close-minded and unkind. His introverted and shy personality gets in the way sometimes. When you get to know him, he's usually funny and gentlemen-like, but he gets angered very easily. Although, he tries to be a nice person when he can... it just normally doesn't work out well. To his closest friends and loved ones, he will do anything it takes to make them happy: just as long as it isn't entirely insane. (Ixen knows his limits)

Dislikes: Swimming, cold weather or anything cold, the color yellow, dumb people, people who pretend to be dumb.

Fears: being in extremely large crowds, dragon hunters/slayers

Motto(s): Don't give away all you're secrets

Personal Belongings: His bracelet, made from dragon scales.

Bio: Griffith was born into a tribe of Dragons called Thurkear Marinx. His mother, Dawn Solstice, and his father, Ixen Solstice, were the leaders of the tribe. Griffith is considered to be a very young dragon, considering that Dragons are an age-defying race and can live for thousands of years. At age five, his father was murdered by a Dragon Slayer when a group of Dragon Slayers attacked their tribe. From that ambush, he got a scar that went in a straight, diagonal line going from left to right across his back. For those who don't know, the only way to kill a dragon is to kill it with a sword welded with dragon's blood; So those are the swords that Dragon Slayers carry. The scar on his back was from one of those swords. Griffith's scar is one of main weaknesses, it causes him a lot of pain in certain conditions. (Almost like how Harry Potter has the scar on his head and it makes him black out from pain sometimes) Griffith later decided he wanted to be called Ixen, in honor of his father. And then, at some point in time, he found himself enrolling into Northern Star.

Character Flaws: Gets Anxiety from too much noise and is really clumsy.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:00 pm
((Currently inactive. May possibly come back soon.))

CharacterInformation

Name: Augustus Grey

Birth Date: May 27, 1996

Race: Human

Powers: Alchemy

Setbacks/Weaknesses: Takes things to heart.

Sexuality: "It's complicated..."

User Image

Personal

Personality: outspoken, curious, mischievous, sometimes quiet, a little strange, geeky.

Likes: Alchemy, machinery, building stuff, facts, books, studying non-school-related topics, music, metaphors, cherry blossom trees, and cats.

Dislikes: Interrupting people, the color orange, sunflower seeds, people who chew gum really loudly, and gerbils

Fears: Oblivion

Bio: Augustus grew up like any normal human. He had two parents, a sister, and several pets. He was teased a lot in elementary school, his class mates often called him 'gaytard' or 'gay-lo' because of how he acted. Sure, he liked to listen to broadway musical type music and dressed slightly feminine, but he was not gay. In fact, he had a crush on a girl when he was in fifth grade. (so it was more like one of those "I don't know what love is, but this person is cute" crushes) She was bullied constantly because she had a prosthetic leg. So, to impress her, Augustus built her a solar powered wheel chair that could move about as fast as a golf cart. She was impressed, but confessed to Augustus that she never liked him that way. Augustus didn't know how to handle this, he was only in fifth grade after all, but through this experience he learned his love of building things. In seventh grade, he decided to take up Alchemy. (As in Full-metal Alchemist type Alchemy) He became almost obsessed with alchemy. Day after day, Augustus would lock him self up in his room and study. He knew most of Transmutation Circles like the back of his hand. Augustus still continues to study Alchemy, without the knowledge of his friends or family. His parents sent him to Northern Star academy only to get him out of the house.

Character Flaws: Slightly insecure, bashful, and has AD/HD. Augustus is also unsure of his sexuality. He's never dated anyone before and has some small feelings towards guys but has feelings towards girls as well.

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:40 pm
(Inactive. *sigh*)

CharacterInformation

Name: Ingrid Wyes

Birth Date: November 18, 199_

Race: Half-Ghost / Super-human (see bio)

Powers:
Astral Manipulation: The ability to control astral (spiritual) energy, also gaining the ability to travel through the astral plane.
Spirit Physiology: The ability to transform into a spirit. (ghost) (Confused? Click here)
Telekinesis: (Must I explain that?)

Setbacks/Weaknesses: Ingrid gets an awful migraine from manipulating her astral energy too much. For the first five seconds (2-3 posts) of returning into her physical body, she can not feel, hear, see, or move at all. However, she can breathe so she will appear to be in a very deep sleep.

Sexuality: Straight

User Image

Personal

Personality: Ingrid is quite shy, however she loves to be around people. She has a tough time telling people how she feels, but like to hear how others feel. Ingrid is basically like a small flower, you have to be patient and let her blossom. She is also very curious and loves to learn about the situation around her. Ingrid also loves to "dance around" a question and avoid giving more information than she sees fit. She answers questions with very vague responses, unless she feels comfortable around the person asking the questions. If you ever get on her bad side, Ingrid can be very rude and mean towards you. And she tends to keep a very close eye on her enemies. Also: Ingrid gets angered very easily.

Likes: People, clouds, cats, pandas, colorful things, nice people, fire, waterfalls, tea, coffee, hats, trees, and chocolate.

Dislikes: Anything to do with lightning, anything to do with mental hospitals, penguins, arrogant people, know-it-all's.

Fears: "I'm terrified of lightning... I blame it all on mental hospitals and their stupid electric shock therapy..."

Bio: Ingrid doesn't remember anything about her childhood. She doesn't know where she is from, what year she was born, who her friends were. Nothing, except for a foggy memory of her mother telling her run as far as she could and never look back. However, one day she woke up in a a giant glass cylinder with little tiny patches that were connecting her to some kind of scientific device. She escaped the giant glass tube by breaking the glass. She then lived on the streets for about a year or so. By this time, she had discovered her telekinetic powers, which she used to pick up change from people's pockets. One day, a man had found her on the street and complimented her on her talent. She used this for her benefit and started street performing. Ingrid was arrested by the police for dealing drugs, even though she was doing no such thing. They discovered her telekinetic power and sent her to a mental hospital where she recieved electric shock therapy.

The shock therapy had almost killed her five times. The fifth time, however, gave her the ability to manipulate the aura of her spirit and escape her physical body (turn into a ghost).

Character Flaws: Ingrid gets annoyed and angry very easily. Her emotions tend to sway and suddenly change a lot. Her emotions also tend to take over her and she forgets to really think things through. Ingrid is very clumsy... Another thing, even though this isn't technically a flaw, she had an extremely good memory. The reason why is because she doesn't have much to remember, therefore she remembers everything she can in detail. Ingrid will NEVER forget a face.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:38 pm
(Inactive. No longer in use.)

CharacterInformation

Name: Kopernicus "Kip" Latts

Birth Date: May 3, 1997

Race: Fallen Angel

Powers: Flight and Levitation

Setbacks/Weaknesses: Can only levitate and fly so high without getting scared and falling.

Sexuality: Straight

User Image

Personal

Personality: easily scared, some what outgoing, hyper once you get to know him.

Fears: Kip is terrified of heights. He hates fighting others and doesn't like to hurt people, emotionally or physically.

Bio: Kip was kicked out of heaven from the moment he was born. His 'parents' were very well known and wealthy. They would have taken great care of him, if it weren't for the fact that they wanted a girl not a boy. At age nine, he was sent to live with his non-angel aunt. She loved him and treated him as if he were her own. Kip shared a room his whole life with his three other siblings: all of which who were boys. His life was pretty easy, other than the fact that he was an angel. He was always made fun of by his siblings about his wings. They loved the fact that he had them because it meant that they could fly around on his back one at a time, but they looked... Girly. His aunt sent him to NSA so that he wouldn't always feel left out.

Character Flaws: Kip hates fighting, he is very weak and doesn't have very good defensive powers.

Also: Kip loves to play violin, he's been playing since he was five. He's learning how to play trombone, but he's not too great at it.

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:29 pm
CharacterInformation

Name: Lydia Zykrin

Birth Date: "I don't know when I was born, but my adoptive parents found me on August 14, in 1995. So, let's just go with that."

Race: Half-Snake Demon.

Powers:

Snake Summoning: The ability to summon and communicate with snakes. (Parseltongue)

Bone manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.

Ink Manipulation: Ability to control ink (Can create strong weapons/ shields and creatures from ink.), manipulate and create tattoos (on herself and other people), can change writings made with ink. ((Need more detail? Click here))

Setbacks/Weaknesses: Lydia only uses her Bone manipulation when she needs to. She doesn't like to use it because it takes a while for the wounds in her skin to heal. The wounds don't hurt her, but she doesn't like to have giant holes in her skin... Lydia's emotions can sometimes take over her. She has a demon side to her that she can't entirely control.

Sexuality: Bisexual

User Image

Personal

Personality: Lydia tries her hardest to be nice to others, even though it usually fails. People, generally, find her to be very angry. Lydia comes off an "I don't care about anything" person at first but, deep down, she truly does care. Lydia is great at planning revenge and loves to cause mischief. She likes to keep her feelings and mood to herself unless she really trusts a person. However, Lydia has always had terrible trust issues.

Fears: Lydia terrified of largely crowded places.

Bio: Lydia had always been a strange child. Her adoptive parents found her at their door step on August 14th in 1995. They quickly realized that she was not human when her bones started to come out of her skin and then go back in with out pain. One day, as a young girl, Lydia summoned a room full of snakes and started to talk them. They didn't harm her or anyone at all. However, her mother was terrified. She shooed all the snakes out of the house except for one. Lydia insisted on keeping this white cobra, which was roughly three feet long.

The snake had told her his name, Solomon, and nothing else. They both swore to protect each other, no matter what happens. Solomon is usually around her shoulder/neck or wrapped around her arm. Solomon tends to "disappear" from Lydia, she calls him her escape artist because he's so "sneaky".

Later, Lydia came out to her family as bisexual. She was kicked out of the house and had to live with her friend, who lived by herself and was also outcasted for being not-so-normal. She picked up a few "bad habits" while living with her friend: Smoking and drinking. Lydia found out about Northern Star Academy through that same friend ((Who left for some odd reason)) and decided to come as well.

Character Flaws: Lydia smokes and drinks. She doesn't drink too much, but she does smoke often. As mentioned above, Lydia has a side to her that she can not control too well. She usually loses it when she gets too angry but can be calmed down after a while. She also tends to swear... A lot. (She cusses like a sailor...)

Face Claim: Rebecca "Revy" (from Black Lagoon)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:39 pm
CharacterInformation

Name: Solomon "The Snake" Anguis Zykrin

Age: Unknown (He usually just tells people that he's 18 )

Birth Date: July 19, 19xx

Race: Snake Demon

Powers:
Snake Mimicry: The user takes on the traits and abilities of a snake. Normally, Solomon stays as his snake form but he can also turn into a human. It is very rare though... He can change how large or small he is (as a snake) as well, but stays the same size to avoid raising suspicions. (see bio)

Bone manipulation: Ability to manipulate the bones in one's own body. This includes, but is not limited to, the generation of new bone mass, projecting bones out from the skin or rearranging one's own bones.

Plant Manipulation: Ability to make plants grow, wither, or bare fruit. The user can make the plant move and attack as well.

Setbacks/Weaknesses: In snake form, he can only speak parseltongue. So, not everyone can understand him. His other two powers do not work when in snake form. Like Lydia, bone manipulation leaves marks on his skin.

Sexuality: "Honestly, I don't know anymore..."
Bi-curious (mostly Straight)

User Image

Personal

Personality: Solomon tends to be a little cocky. He isn't afraid to speak his mind about anyone or anything and can be very apathetic. He is very mischievous and loves to tease Lydia. Unlike his sister Lydia, Solomon is quick to judge and quick to trust others. Once he opens up to you, he can be very kind and will do anything to protect the people he cares for.

Fears: Heights (anything more than ten feet off the ground)

Bio: Solomon Anguis Zykrin was born in Australia. His mother and father were both demons, snake demons. (Which would make him a snake demon as well) They lived in a secret village, not too far from a nearby town. He grew up there for a majority of his childhood. That is, until his mother and father divorced. It turned out that Solomon's father was having affairs with several other women, so his mother was furious and decided that she wanted a divorce. Solomon was put in the custody of his mother who moved out of the village and into the city. There, she met another man. He was a tattoo artist and a bartender, just simply a normal human. The two of them ended up getting married and having another child: Lydia Zykrin.

Lydia, believe it or not, was not wanted. Solomon's mother never wanted another child and didn't know what to do with her. So, Solomon's step-father remembered that his cousin was looking to adopt and they gave her away to them. Solomon was furious with his mother agreeing on this. He refused to even make eye contact with either of his parents. Eventually, he ran away-- disguised as a white cobra -- to find Lydia and protect her from harm. It was just a coincidence that when he had found her, she had summoned about twenty snakes into the house. (See Lydia's bio for more details on that) He hasn't left her side since but he has yet to tell Lydia that he is her brother or anything about their parents. Nor has he shown her his human form; he has only told her his name. So, currently, Lydia sees Solomon as her pet snake whom she promises to protect and will, somehow, be protected by him. He doesn't plan on telling her... yet...

Character Flaws: He tends to be very blunt when talking. In his human form, his tongue still remains a snake tongue. Like Lydia, he has a un-controllable side to his demon-self and his emotions tend to fog reason. He smokes, just like his sister.

User Image

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:14 pm
CharacterInformation

Name: Vivienne Pearl Brookes

Birth Date: June 20, 1996

Race: Human

Powers:
Swordsmanship: Though this is no super-natural ability, it is a skill that is very worth mentioning. Vivienne is very skilled with a sword. She has been fencing and sparring since was four. She carries two swords with her at all times, one is a raiper and the other a dagger.

Setbacks/Weaknesses: (I don't know if I should put one here since Swordsmanship isn't technically a power...

Sexuality: "And why does that concern you?"
(Unsure, doesn't really care)

User Image

Personal

Personality: As arrogant as Vivienne may seem, she is a very friendly young lady. She isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes is right and isn't afraid of a fight. As a somewhat-former pirate would be, Vivienne is a little apathetic. She can be seen as greedy sometimes, it was just how she was raised. She distances herself from others at first, but will "come out of her shell" as time goes on.

Fears: Ghosts

Bio: It's tough to say that Vivienne has an easy life, but it hasn't exactly been a hard one either. Her father was the captain of a pirate crew and her mother was a captive, she eventually became a part of the crew. When Vivienne was born, the crew treated her like an official member: she would cause a few fights to happen every once and awhile. She was even told to "walk the plank" at age two for getting into something that she wasn't supposed to, but her father stopped her from doing so.

As time went on, it was no longer safe for Vivienne--or any woman--to be on the ship. Other crews threatened to steal Vivienne and her mother on several accounts. This was enough of a warning, so all the female members of the crew (only four of them) were to live on an island off the coast of Italy. Her fellow female members decided to continue to train Vivienne in the art of swordsmanship. She became very skilled at the art and could beat any one. One day, there was a terrible storm that flooded the island. Vivienne was taken away by a wave while she was on the shore. She was later rescued by two Haliaes (water nymphs). Vivienne lived with the nymphs for two years in search for ways to get back to her mother. After those two years, she some how found her father's crew, finding out that her father had died of illness. She regrouped with the crew becoming their captain since it was in his will that Vivienne would become captain if they happened to find her. She found NSA whilst sailing about and decided that she wanted to learn more about the world, so she enrolled here.

Character Flaws: She has a knack for starting arguments and doesn't listen to most authority. Vivienne has many prized possessions that she will do anything to keep. (A silver pocket watch/compass, her two swords, her hat, and a gold medallion she got from her mother.)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:52 pm
CharacterInformation

Name: Danielle Dex Byte

Nicknames: "Dex" "Version 12.5.07" "V12.5.07"

Birth Date: May 23, 1997

Race: "It's kind of hard to explain, really... Let's just go with Technologically Enhanced Human, 'kay?" (actually, cyborg fits the description better but it doesn't sound as cool...)

Powers:
Enhanced Memory: The power to remember and recall experiences and events inhumanly well after miniscule degrees of experience. This makes Dex a VERY fast learner.

Digital Form: The ability to take the form of Data allowing the user to possess or interact with electronic objects. This also means that Dex can "teleport" herself through technology. (Like, from one computer to the other) She can also communicate through technology. (Dex can call people on their phones with her MIND)

Technokinesis: The ability to control electronics and machinery.

Setbacks/Weaknesses: Like a computer, Dex's memory can be erased. She can become trapped in the electronic device that she is possessing or interacting with. If it is too cold or too hot, Dex has a hard time thinking stuff through. (Like on an iphone: if it's too cold or too hot, it won't function.)

Sexuality: Pan-sexual

User Image

Personal

Personality: Dex is very out there and spontaneous. She can be a little crazy sometimes: some would even say that she is bipolar... Despite her crazy moments, Dex is extremely smart. Her computer-like-brain allows her to remember everything: so she basically has a photographic memory. It may not seem it at first, but Dex is very loyal and very trusting to others: you just have to let her open up a bit.

Just another thing to add: Dex is very much an introvert. She loves to socialize and be with her friends: but it's very draining for her to be with them all the time. After a while she'll start to get grumpy and moody around people if she doesn't get any alone time.

Fears: Athazagoraphobia (fear of being forgotten) , Atychiphobia (fear of failure) , Maniaphobia (Fear of insanity/madness)

Bio: You see, the thing with Danielle Dex Byte is that she wasn't always a part of a computer program. She was born on May 23 in 1997 as perfectly normal baby: she was the daughter of Sam and Alexis Byte. Danielle grew up as any normal child would until one unlucky year.

Apparently, she had been complaining of headaches and migraines for over a month. So, they went to the doctor in search of some sort of medication to aid these headaches but the doctor said that there was nothing wrong. They tried everything from herbal medicine to chiropractors (Because sometime when your back hurts it gives you a headache, at least for me it does...) to just simply drinking more water, nothing seemed to help it. About a month later, Danielle went to go get an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) for a concussion that she had gotten from swim team practice (Those shallow-end flip turns, man. They can hurt.) and the people at the MRI place (because there are special places for those) said they saw something.... unusual.

It seemed like it could have been a tumor of some sort, but there was something about it that made it stand out: it moved. It moved from one place in her brain to the next in an odd matter of seconds. Through out all of medical history this was completely and utterly unheard of. The doctors labeled it as some kind of demon of sorts, but that seemed highly unlikely. Whatever it was, it caused Danielle to become very ill about three months after they had found out about the odd thing. She was scheduled for surgery to see if it could be removed. They told her parents that Danielle would be fine and safe. But her parents were prepared for Danielle to die, and so was Danielle.

Then came the day of the surgery.

On December fifth, Danielle had gone under anesthesia and the surgery was performed. Before the surgery, Danielle had told her mother that, if she died, she wanted to be "donated to science". (Which, you can imagine coming from a nine year-old, is a very hard thing to hear) And so, she came out of the surgery: alive.... Well... for the most part. You see, the thing that had taken residence in her brain was an unusual thing (they still don't know what it was to this day) so they didn't know how to deal with it. The surgery had left a half of her brain dead, so in a sense, she was half way alive.

Remember her telling her mother that she wanted to be donated to science? Yeah, well she was. Danielle had become a part of a project to create a Technologically Enchanced Human. Danielle was now Version 12.5.07. The strange thing about all this was that she was still partly alive: she was mostly conscious and everyone was aware of that, but yet they kept on experimenting on and "improving" her. V12.5.07 went through a lot in those years: her brain (meaning her memories and personality, etc.) had been downloaded and re-downloaded to many, many, many computers and other similar devices--even the parts that were supposedly dead and gone.

A year had gone by after the whole incident had started when V12.5.07 had gained total consciousness as Danielle. The scientists saw it as no surprise that she could barely remember a thing about herself, it was to be expected. But what really shocked them was that she did not want to stop the whole experiment. V12.5.07 had reached a point of no return: with computer implants in most of her nervous system and her cellular structure had been (somehow) slightly modified. So she saw no reason to stop them from continuing the experiments, because she couldn't be normal again: so she might as well embrace that fact, right? Exactly. So, now the experiments are done: Entirely done. The people running the project decided that it would be best to send her to Northern Star Academy, since she is still eligible to go to school and because she would be with "people like her". She now prefers to go by her middle name: "Dex."

Character Flaws: Dex gets angry very easily, she trusts people too quickly, and Dex will occasionally have flash blacks of herself before the surgery.

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 pm
(Inactive and moved to another guild.)

(Oh look, another character. God, I need to stop making so many... But... nope. I can't xp )

CharacterInformation

Name: Percius "Percy" Aster Galileo

Age: "My age? Oh... well... you see... I'm... about 7.2 billion years old... but... Let's just go with sixteen, 'kay?"

Birth Date: Unknown, but he tells people that his birthday is January 1st. He thinks that he's been on Earth for sixteen years, but isn't sure.

Race: Star-person (It's complicated, just read the bio...)

Powers:
Stellar Manipulation: The ability to generate and control the energy and plasma produced by normal stars.

~~+Stardust manipulation: The ability to control and manipulate remnants of a dead star.

Dimensional Manipulation: The ability to generate and control dimensional energy. The user can teleport, change their dimensions, and even create portals. He can also "tesser" through time and space. "Tessering" is, basically, traveling through the fifth dimension. For info on that click the spoiler:
Terreract is a term that describes the "wrinkling" of time and space, allowing two points to be connected through this fifth dimension rather than forcing you to travel on a straight line. For example, if you take points A and B and connect them with a piece of string, the shortest route would be to walk along the straight piece of string. But in tessering, you could wrinkle the string, or fold it upon itself, so that points A and B would be right next to each other, allowing you to just walk across.

Flight: The ability to fly. (duh) When Percy flies, there is a small trail of stardust behind him. Almost making it look like fairy dust. Sometimes it disappears after it leaves him, sometimes it doesn't...

Setbacks/Weaknesses: The stellar energy that Percy manipulates is a combination of his own stellar energy and that of the other stars of the universe. Because this requires using his own energy, he doesn't use this ability too often. (Except for the stardust part, that doesn't require any energy) Percy doesn't normally mess with the dimensional stuff... Too many risks. (He doesn't want to find out about the risks, but he's heard it's pretty bad...)

Sexuality: Pansexual

User Image

Personal

Personality: Percius is very outgoing and spontaneous. He is really just a guy who loves to have fun and likes to make sure others are having fun as well. However, he tends to be blind to other people's feelings at times especially because he is still learning how to understand the human race. (And the not-so-human races) Percy isn't afraid to speak his mind or do things that most others would find embarrassing. He doesn't quite understand what it means to hurt someone on purpose and doesn't ever intend to hurt anyone. He is very naive and gullible.

Fears: Atychiphobia- the fear of failure
Percy is also terrified of blackholes and messing with the space-time continuum.

Bio: Percius was, believe it or not, originally a star. That's right, he was a giant ball of gas in the center of some solar system in a galaxy 12.5 million light years away. He lived that life happily, growing and just being a big ol' ball of gas in the middle of space. There were eleven planets in his solar system: Liobus, Grendel, Ionius, Hefer, Lyonin, Aonus, Widling, Xeres, Rudis, Tysonia, and Kifforus. He was a fairly large star, being much larger than the Sun we have. About six times bigger to be exact. Everything went smoothly there: the planets were thriving; the space around him was clear of any dangers on large scales... Until, that is, there was darkness.

You see, there was a certain type of... madness that was known to take over stars in his galaxy. Its cause was unknown but the dangers that came with it were. It was taking stars one by one, Percy even watched his "neighbor" die of the insanity. Here's how the insanity worked: So once the madness has taken affect, it causes the planets to slowly wither away and dry up into absolute nothingness. It is a slow process, but an effective one. After the planets are gone, the star can do one of two things: Wither away into nothing like its planets or shrink into the tiniest of tiny white dwarfs and explode into a Super Nova. The Super Nova, however, wouldn't be an ordinary Super Nova. It would soon be followed by some strange, spontaneous Black Hole that would only suck the energy of the destroyed star and nothing else. Then the black hole would disappear, as though it were magic. Now, Percius tried his hardest to fight off the insanity, he wanted to avoid having to suffer and watch his lovely planets suffer too. However, it go the better of him. Percy watched his planets die and had to die as well.

"So, I hear that no one on Earth knows what's like in a Black Hole... Well, I do. It's strange. Sometimes it's cold, sometimes it's burning hot. Sometimes it's light, sometimes dark. However, it's usually cold and dark. It changes you, being in a Black Hole. It's quiet, eerily quiet. And, yet--at the same time--it's very peaceful. I'm not sure how to explain it, but there's always this odd wind that comes from all different directions. It feels like it could be the vacuum of the Black Hole sucking everything in, but that wouldn't explain why it blows out and to the sides. That's about all I can tell you without confusing you more than I already have--if I already have at all..."

Exactly. So, after Percius had gone through all of that madness, he woke up somewhere. In some mysterious house, on a random couch. He had no clue of where he was or who he was--let alone what his race was. However, there was a young girl that stood by his side, once he awoke she smiled at him and said: "Oh hi! You're awake! You've been asleep for about two days, y'know. We found you outside in the forrest. You were out cold! ..." That's all he could remember her saying, because--at that point-- he had stopped listening to her rambling. Later on, he found that he had strange markings on what seemed to be his body. Those markings were under his eyes, on his hands, on his legs, on his chest and back; everywhere. They had a bluish-greenish tint, like bruises. Except, they were obviously not bruises. They seemed more like tattoos. To this day, Percius still has no clue what they are exactly, but he assumes that they just the markings of his race.

So, years went by after that incident. Percius enrolled in a school, lived by himself. He was one of the few outcasts of that school, along with two or three others. One of them was named Lydia, she was--according to herself and others--a snake demon of some kind. He wouldn't normally hang out with her, but Percy would see her from time to time. (They never really got along all that well anyways) Percius just continued on through life: good grades, not-so-great social life, but that wasn't important to him at the time. Then he heard about Northern Star and decided that it would be best to go there instead.

Character Flaws: He's a little bit OCD with a few things; minor things. (His hair has to be a certain way, he absolutely hates it when people mess with his hair...) Percy is also very quirky in general, he has a few odd habits. As mentioned above, he can be blind to other people's feelings sometimes and doesn't entirely understand human-behavior. (Especially girls, he really doesn't understand how their minds work...)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:33 pm
(I swear this is going to be the last one... maybe... probably not.)

CharacterInformation

Name: Roxanne Eis Strauss
"You can call me Roxy!"

Birth Date: February 18, 1998

Race: Ice/Snow-person "For the record, I'm not made of snow. I'm like Jack Frost... but much, much prettier."

Powers:
Ice manipulation: The ability to reduce temperature, combined with the ability to control, generate, or absorb ice. (and snow)

Flight: The ability to fly. (What else were you expecting?)

Setbacks/Weaknesses: Like her older cousin Alex, Roxy strongly dislikes heat. She prefers, and feels much more comfortable in, colder conditions. In fact, just the smallest amount of heat can actually hurt... a lot. On a very dry day, Roxanne has a hard time creating Ice or Snow. (due to the lack of condensation and humidity and what-not in the air)

Sexuality: "I don't care what you have down there. As long as I find you attractive..."

User Image

Personal

Personality: Roxy is... (I'm trying to put this gently and nicely) very outgoing... To the point where it can be a little annoying. She likes to be spontaneous and clingy. Her persona can be a little bit two-sided: One side being sweet and kind, the other being an obnoxious Drama-queen. Which side would she be more often, you ask? Well, that just depends on who you are and how you treat her. She can also be slightly awkward. But the awkwardness is her fault, because she can say and do some really awkward things. At times, Roxy can be seen as a bit of a flirt. Though that's basically a part of her being spontaneous. Just, always be on your toes with her.

Fears: "I hate spiders!"

Bio: Nine months after one night between a German Ice-man and French Ice-woman (They were Married) who both had a little too much wine, Roxanne Eis Strauss was born in Chamonix, France; A city that lies somewhere in the summit of Mont Blanc. Her life has been plain and simple, one could almost say boring too. However, Roxanne never liked boring, so she tried her best to find the fun in everything. She had her little group of friends and was well known for her childish antics and enthusiastic ways. At age six, her parents were starting to not get along as well as they used to. They were constantly arguing, and sometimes though arguments would turn into a physical fight. Roxy's parents had her stay with her cousin, Alex, for a year. Her parents ended up divorcing and Roxanne lived with her father from then on. The two moved to Zugspitze, Germany so they could be closer to family. Roxy hasn't seen her mother since all that, but hopes to maybe see her soon... Though she knows that it's very unlikely.

Character Flaws: -She gets Jealous quickly.
-She doesn't have full control over her Ice-powers.
-Drama-queen...
-Gullible.
-Quick to trust.
-Sometimes too talkative.

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100

Nerdy Oatmeal

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:41 pm
(I think it's time to come back alive, yeah?)

CharacterInformation

Name: "Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez! ... Actually, I'm just Harper Bennett."

Birth Date: June 11, 1997

Gender: "Well..." She's a transgendered individual. She was originally born male but now personally identifies as female. She has not undergone any medical procedures to physically change her body to fit the female norm. (Feminine pronouns for her, please. She takes great offense to being called by any male pronouns)

Race: "Oh! I'm a troll... Haha! Got you, didn't I? Nah, I'm just human. Lame, I know... But it's whatever."

Powers: "Does having the power of being the world's strangest individual count? Because I'm really weird."

She's got a hidden, dormant power that she's unaware of: Light Manipulation. She would be able to control light waves and such. She would be able to change her own cells into light particles and move as light would (aside from running at such a speed. She cannot run at the speed of light but can transport herself from one reflective surface to another with great effort)

Setbacks/Weaknesses: "I like chocolate, does that count?"
- She isn't aware that she has that capability and, hence, does not use it and cannot control it.
- She will not have much control over it if and when it awakens.
- Moving from one reflective surface takes a lot of energy and the surface must be proportionate to her actual size.
- The two surfaces, if transporting herself from one to the other, would have to be facing each other or some how be visible to each other.

Sexuality: "Uhh... Can I get back to you on that?" She's still trying to figure that out... Right now, she's asexual-panromantic but that'll probably change at some point.

User Image

Personal

Personality: Harper is very outgoing and silly. She often stumbles over her words and can be a little awkward at times. However, despite her quirks and strange habits, she is very sweet and kind. She will do whatever it takes to make a friend feel better and will be very loyal to them.

Fears: "Um... Clowns. Definitely do not like Clowns... And I don't like the dark..."

Bio:
Harper wasn't always Harper. "He" was first born male as Harry Bennet and lived a rather normal life as any human child would. She eventually found herself identifying with the female population more and more and had sometimes wished that she was born female. At age 12, she began wearing "girl clothes" and started wearing makeup. The constant ridicule from her peers had brought her into a depressed state of mind and didn't like the idea of going out of the house anymore. She refused to have any surgery or take any hormones to "fix" her problem. Harper got tired of the bullying and decided to switch schools in hopes that people would treat her better.

Character Flaws: She's got Anxiety.  
★Character Profiles★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff