Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:10 am
lol... thanks.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:00 am
hello!

Artemis Rose

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:34 am
-pokes- Hiya!
3nodding heart 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:32 pm
hihi!
in and out today!
loves! heart  

lorilea

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:12 pm
Crystalline Rose
-pokes- Hiya!
3nodding heart 3nodding
hello! I guess I'll call you Crystalline? lol... sorry about the same name!! lol but everyone in the Guild calls me Rose... lol... well welcome to the Midnight Moon I hope you have fun and make new friends!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:27 pm
hiya  

MidnightHaunt

lorilea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:11 am
can't sleep!
boo.
is 3:11 am here.
i am so bored. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:58 am
lorilea
can't sleep!
boo.
i am so bored. crying
you stay up late... even if it was 3:11am here I'd be asleep! but it was 5:11am here when you posted that! lol... and then I don't get up til 8:30am which would be 6:30am there... lol xd

Morning all!!

Artemis Rose

lorilea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:11 pm
Artemis Rose
lorilea
can't sleep!
boo.
i am so bored. crying
you stay up late... even if it was 3:11am here I'd be asleep! but it was 5:11am here when you posted that! lol... and then I don't get up til 8:30am which would be 6:30am there... lol xd

Morning all!!
heehee
yeah.
well i was really tired when i got home from work so i took a nap. but i didnt wake up til 1am.
so then i had like 7 hours of sleep which was almost enough...and then i couldnt sleep anymore!!
lol
now i'm exhausted!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:03 pm
i just spent an HOUR bumping in a million diff threads in the chatter box and stilll NO join requests!
boo.

oh well.
i gotta go work now. sad  

lorilea

Artemis Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:05 pm
lorilea
i just spent an HOUR bumping in a million diff threads in the chatter box and stilll NO join requests!
boo.

oh well.
i gotta go work now. sad
they'd have to PM and ask you for an invite now that the Guild is hidden... no one can just come can request to join...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:20 pm
Artemis Rose
lorilea
boo.

oh well.
i gotta go work now. sad
they'd have to PM and ask you for an invite now that the Guild is hidden... no one can just come can request to join...
are you sure...coz i had a girl request and i accepted it.
i think when it's hidden it just means that they can't look at the forums and threads and such...
maybe?
i dunno.  

lorilea

MidnightHaunt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:23 pm
@ rose: yes they can.

I'm gunna kill this one girl in my choir class!! She's a Soprano 1 and so am i but the girl sings Soprano II and its getting me so mad. She has a bass like voice, and DROWNS OUT all the REST OF THE SOPRANO 1'S!! and she says that she does it only because i can't sing for sh!t! and she brags!! god, i do too but when it comes to her, everyday she comes up to me and my friends and stats bragging like today she came up and was like 'I need to memorize B2+ a2' or something like that and she was getting everyone mad because no one cared! My friend Sabrina, asked me to tell her that she didn't like her and didn't want to be friends so i told her and she didn't believe me!! Then in 4th hour Sabrina told her she didn't like her and she kept talking to her! She even called Sabrina retard because Sabrina jokes around alot and likes to acted retard, and stuff but if you really knew her you would know that she just does it for fun, but no she doesn't! and shes getting on mine and everyones nerves! I swear tomorrow if she goes and talks to sabrina or me, i'm gunna yell at her to shut the heck up!! okay i'm done now whats up?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:28 pm
wow.
people like that girl don't make me miss highschool at alll!
i remember girls like that.
that sucks!
so am isupposed to call you yua now? or still lia?
i am so confused!
lol rofl  

lorilea

MidnightHaunt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:31 pm
lorilea
wow.
people like that girl don't make me miss highschool at alll!
i remember girls like that.
that sucks!
so am isupposed to call you yua now? or still lia?
i am so confused!
lol rofl

Yua!! I like Yua  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games