PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:57 am

User Image

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image

..: razz ersonal Ray of Sunshine (Aine, Seth, Dacj, Tobin)::..
6/17/13

(*in progress*)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

..::Fast Friends::..
2/19/14

(Continuation from thread rp pg. 83-85)

Haevan; *smiles at her question, his ears flicking as if for effect* Aye, wolf. Although Ive been told a time or two I act more like a dog *he shook his head, bemused* I dont think I ever met him, but I'll take your word for it *looks thoughtful* I aint ever met another thats wolf like. Lots of others...*shrugs some* What sort of Hyte are you lassie? *looks at her now, curiosity showing in his golden eyes*

Aine: *hey, there was nothing wrong with acting like a dog; doggies were sweet. <3* I'm a Castform! ^__^ Well, a sunny one. =) My sister is snowy and my brothers are rainy and normal. Have you ever seen a Castform? =o *that would be sooooo cool! <3 She would love to meet her non-Hyte counterpart*

Haevan; *the wolf blinks once or twice smiling at her explanation* Oh wow, that is incredible lass *looks at her in awe momentarily, having always played pokemon games since his first days in a human form, and none wolf* Never one like yourself like this! I'm glad I can say so now, you are a lovely wee thing *he smiled fondly at her*

Aine: *aaaaaw. Oh well. She'd meet a full Castform someday for sure!* Thank you! ^__^ I've never met a wolf Hyte either. =) New things for both of us! ^__^~ *and new things were always fun* How old are you? *maybe he knew some of her Hyte relatives?*

Haevan; Hm *taps his own chin in consideration* Well, I came outa my tube as a wee pup about..5? years ago... *he looked unsure, surprised even* lass its been a few years, I was gone for a few years travelin..but i been around for a bit yet. *nods* how long you been around lass? *looks curious*

Aine: Me? Um... *does a count* 8 months, I think. ^^ *smiles brightly* You're as old as my big brother! He just turned 5 too. =) Also, what's a lass? =o *decides to ask since he keeps calling her one*

Haevan; Uhh... *blinks at her, looking mildly perplexed at her question but doesnt miss a beat with the young girl, or question her* You're a female girl aint ya? Boys be lads, and girl be a lass, or lassie. Its a wee thing I started when I was a younger pup myself. Your older brother? Who would that be? *looks a little confused, wondering whom she was referring to*

Aine: Ooooh, so it means girl then! ^__^ *okay, she understood better now* Big-brother Seth? He's a cheetah Hyte. :3 Have you met him? *he had to have if they were the same age, right? Maybe?*

Haevan; Aye that you are. *nods, before pausing looking amused* yea, I know him! We use to live together for a short time, he's one of my best friends actually..Havent seen him yet since coming back but yea for sure. *looks a bit sheepish but doesnt seem to be bothered* :]

Aine: Really? =D Awesome! heart You should go see him then! ^__^ I'm sure he'd love to see you again if it's been so long. =) We could all play games together. heart

Haevan; *looks thoughtful his ears rolling back in contemplation, rubbing his chin as he closed his eyes* I agree, I haven't seen him in a few summers I'm sure it can't hurt to catch up eh? *smiles gently patting her hand* what sort of game ya have in mind lass? *arches a brow, head tilted to one side as he opened both eyes looking at her* im sure we could find something fit for three people yea :] heart

Aine: Um... Anything, really. XD Tag, bored games, video games, hide and seek? Whatever you guys wana play. biggrin

(*in progress*)  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

HyTech: HYTE Directory | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out