Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

QAQ you just made my morning, I have a huge silly smile on my face dfkndsfk; thanks for understanding.

CRIES so much cute burning_eyes Haevan's just like ;w; *clings to them all and yawns loudly*

edit; yes all the hytes XD i have to work so brb

Haevan; *jumps some what when the large cat clears the sofa and blinks up at him sleepily his lips stretching into a smile very quickly however realizing who it was* Mornin' lad! --- OH *makes a startled noise but is soon wagging his tail and hugging the females arms around his neck* Holy s**t lass, it HAS been awhile *practically beaming at this point, and reaching up to give Amara's arm a gentle pat* 'bout a week or two, here to stay this time.

*looks up at the familiar sound of Yorick speaking and nods, giving him a gentle smile surprised he recognized him this time* yea, i just killed my coffee tea sounds good actually, there some brewed in the kitchen?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

GOOD, I'm happy to make you smile >V<

LOL ALL THA LOVE FOR HAEVAN

Shy: *he grins toothily, glancing up at the unfamiliar spiraffe and lacing his arm around Haevan's shoulders once she lets go* Why aren't you sleeping? You look like you're gonna conk out at any second.

Amara: *she laughs sweetly at the expletive, kissing his cheek and letting him go, moving around to his side and sitting on the arm of the couch* Welcome home, then! *she gently tweaks his hat, since she can't quite reach his hair* You've made my day -- my week! *glancing beyond him to the tiger, she waves briefly* I'm Amara~

Shy: Shyamal. *he smiles at the spiraffe charmingly* Beautiful legs you have there, m'lady~

Yorick: *chuckling, he clamors to his feet, stretching out to his full height and stretching his wings just as much* Nnnn no I'll get it! I know what will help. If anyone knows anything about tea, it's me! *beaming, he makes his way into the kitchen, calling over his shoulder* Anything for you two?

Shy: I'll steal some of Haevans~ *he grins at the wolf*

Amara: I'll have what he's having, thank you Yorick!

SORRY FOR INTER-RP IT IS JUST WEIRD IF THEY DON'T TALK LOL /bounces everywhere

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Aaah going home shortly and gonna catch a nap, bbl

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Going to stream for a short while, some colouring of a commission from a nice lady totally unrelated to you guys. lol (She might be in the stream!) http://livestream.com/maxxdick

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

@Maxx; I wish I wasnt at work I'd love to watch QAQ <3 edit; >>...<< *takes a peek*

edittaketwo; ahhh thanks for sharing guys it was fun :3

@Chrys; rest well hun! I'll ttyl *pets* DONT BE SORRY HNNN it adds personality to them >u> /cries and goes back to working

Haevan; i thought it would be a good idea to be awake apparently that was bawls of a choice *rubs an eye sleepily and rests his head against the other male when he put an arm around him cuddling against his side* Yes, thank you Yorick, I'll trust you with whatever brew *calls out to the other looking over the sofa some, difficult given his shorter height and larger Tiger beside him* Ahhh you better not steal my drink! *he teased nudging him, before giggling when Amara tweaked his hat pushing it down some* Hey now! Just cuz you haven't seen me doesnt mean ya blind me *tips his head up grinning at her* Ya grew up nicely hun~

Friendly Shapeshifter

Eeeeeee, so many Hyyyyyyyytes~ heart heart heart *all the love* whee heart

Aine: *peeks into the main room-- and is surprised to see so many Hytes that she doesn't know!* =D! Hi hiiiii~ ^__^ *drifts in to join them, curious of the pile of sorts* Is this a game? :3 *if so, could she play?*

Trash Husband

who would like

sum c*cktail or basement rps?

>o>

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

weee home from work~ Afternoon guys <3

@Yur; What do you mean? Like how to role play them, or what the general theme is? o,o

Ahhhh Elf she's so cute! don't mind Haevan he just like O: !

Haevan; *perks his head up at the sound of the childs voice, and smiles warmly in greeting tail wagging as he sat up from half sleeping against Shy, and still chatting quietly with Amara distracted briefly* hello there lilttle lass~ :] ! *scoots a bit so the child could sit if she wished with them* Don't suppose a little sweetheart like yourself got a name? *tips his hat to her in greeting*

Colorful Contributor

I believe Vamps is soliciting roleplay 8^y

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sorry for disappearing. ^^;;; I got distracted post-dinner and forgot that I had posted in here. XD; *fail*

Aine: *Lass? What was a lass? =o She'd have to ask him later* My name's Aine! ^__^ And you are? =D *happily moves to join in the spot cleared for her*

Hobo Pixi's Waifu

Dedicated Supporter

Its alright elf I figured you were busy xD; Im likely gunna get offline son and head to bed so i get sleep before work. Have a good evening!

Haevan; Ah, Aine? Nice to meet you then! *he replied smiling at the small girl unaware the term had confused her* I'm Haevan by the way. *drops his hat back on his head*

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Gonna stream colouring totally unrelated-to-D-T3CH Jun lineart in a bit, if anyone might be around and/or interested: http://livestream.com/maxxdick

Also waiting to see how my schedule will change before ascertaining a time for a p100 stream, we'll keep y'all informed! wink

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm going to watch but can't post msges b/c on ipad XD

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

/quietly updates GW2 for later use

Friendly Shapeshifter

leon_a_darkangel

*just got home from school* Long day was long. XD Also, cat dissections are messy, lol.

Aine: Nice to meet you too! ^__^ *her eyes are drawn upward to his ears as he puts his hat back on* Oooh, you have ears like my brother! =D ... No, wait, nephew? *thinks about it for a moment* Yeah, nephew. XD It's so confusing keeping all the terms straight! *especially in a family as big as hers*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff