Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply • Planet Earth
Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:21 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

HP: ???/??? xx KP: ???/???xx SP: ???/??? xx BP: ???

UNIVERSE 6 XXX NAMEKIAN WARRIOR XXX ???

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ※※※※※ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Landing back to touch the Lookout, Scryew just stood amidst of everyone in its entirety as he was in thought. From Viol's words to his own self conscious behind what he's learned. A simple kid doing something to vile to a people who simply wanted to help was just alarming. Usually he wouldn't bat an eye and just take it as empty words but coming from a Namek with strong conviction had left him at pause. Somewhere along the line, there was a missing piece and Scryew needed to find out. Looking around to recapture what was going on, the merged being was attacking one of this universe's members while Viol was striking back towards Pars as they fled the scene. A boy that had accompanied them that was holding onto Okra had jumped off after them. It was now or never. Dashing in a burst of ki, Scryew launched right after Niku who he followed. He could see in the distance that Viol got captured and taken by some black figure that Scryew himself couldn't recognize but the main target was the unconscious boy.

MOOD: Decisive xxxxxCOMPANY: xxxxxOOC: [ Exits - Sacred Land of Koin ]

PHY. B-OFF: 60 xx ENRG. B-OFF: 30 xx SPD: 40 xx DEF: 30 xx RFLX: 20 xx INT: 70 xx STM: 50 xx KI: 30

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Offensive Action(s)

Combat Defensive Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru

MarkM117

DragonYolk

SarahHuchiga

iiiCrimsonr0se

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:33 pm
User Image

UNIVERSE 7 XXX SUPREME KAI" XXX ...

Never in her right mind would Kumi even believe that she would end up getting caught in the midst of trouble set by mortals, Ingo's mortals no less. Her grand elders would have a fit with her if they ever knew about mortals using their ancient relics that even Kai's themselves wouldn't use unless necessary to a strange shift in the space-time continuum creating such an anomaly that captured all the Knights on the Lookout leaving everyone else loos in confusion. In the midst of what was going on, Kumi caught something the span of a second of a child who entered the back of her veil that was protecting the palace. How was a mere mortal able to get through a veil created and meant for deities? She may have to hold onto this one later...

Leaving the veil up, Kumi walked out behind Walker looking around trying to sense if there were any of those folk left. "Time travel is something that is truly taboo. It seems those who used it, was forced back to correct the altered timelines." Looking around to Ingo, checking on her well-being seeing as how she was in a state of panic not too long ago before returning. "Is...everyone alright?"

MOOD: Relief w/Confusion XXX ACTION: XXX ...

One by one!!!!"

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru

MarkM117

DragonYolk

Hirio of the Hoh

iiiCrimsonr0se

SarahHuchiga

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:21 pm
User Image

You know who I am yet you are challenging me...?

RYUZU ✧ SUPER ✧ SAIYAN

CURRENT BATTLE POWER ❖ 118,000

HEALTH ❖ 1858/2110 XXX KI POOL ❖ 660/1350 KP

XXX STAMINA POOL ❖ 805/1425 SP

- | N orth❖ Kai ❖ Student | -

================ ※※※※※ ==================

"Huh?" Ryuzu didn't quite expect the response from Crela. In fact, he thought she would oblige to the request only for an attempt to kill Ryuzu immediately. As the constructed blade got larger and closer, the wider his eyes had gotten. Until suddenly it was stopped. The one behind him. The blue skin toned woman became olive-toned and immediately intercepted the attack. So fast...I didn't even have a chance to register her. Luckily for him, Ryuzu was already prepared for an attack like that with his afterimage but this was better. He didn't have to waste any ki.

The one thing he knew for sure by initiating an attack, you are nothing but gunning for battle. Ryuzu understood that good and well. His power rose immediately, the black color in his hair faded into a strong golden glow. The power of the Super Saiyan he had harnessed brought forth once more. "I couldn't agree more. We're stopping you right here and now."

Prepared to fight side-by-side with Yosi, Ryuzu's plans were cut short with the sky darkening once more. A giant anomaly appeared out of nowhere, the size that of possibly the sun itself that sprouted out threads that grabbed hold of the fused warrior and the other knights and sucked them in, vanishing from the area as if they never even appeared. Ryuzu couldn't even sense them anymore. "Just....what was that?" In the midst of his confusion, he did want to address the woman who brought the save to him. "Hey, thanks for the interception those moments ago. The name's Ryuzu."

================ ※※※※※ ==================

⎧ MOOD ⎭:: Anxious

⎧ COMPANY ⎭:: U6 & U7

⎧ O.O.C. ⎭::

...Haha, you must be as silly as you look."

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 50 {+5} = 55
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 80 {+5} = 85
xxxxx [ Defense ] 40 {+5} = 45
xxxxx [ Speed ] 50 {+5} = 55
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 93 {+5} = 98
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 61 {+5} = 66
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 65 {+5} = 70
xxxxx [ Ki ] 105 {+5} = 110

SarahHuchiga

killer-wolf-kun

The Pixel Guru

DJSH9011

MarkM117

DragonYolk

Hirio of the Hoh

iiiCrimsonr0se

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:57 pm
se"]]]
User Image

Daisukeooo ☈ ☈
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀oo▀▀

oooooooooooooooooooooooo𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁↓
            1056/1200
            ۞ ki↓ [60>130]
            BP 600×40=24,000
                      ►Daisuke nodded and flew along Betrtute while Betrtute was charging his Ki Daisuke held his hands in the galick gun position if any of them tried to start back fighting. It appeared as the old man was freed which allowed him to let out a sigh of releif however he was very shocked when those he was fighting simply was pulled into something . Even with his 3d scan mode he saw absoultely no trace of their no. It seemed the conflict was over. When he turned around he saw Ryuzu was engaged in conversation what truly caught his attention was he changed but more importantly his tail changed colors too.Daisuke placed two fingers on his head and preformed the instant transmision. His curiosity had gotten the best of him as he ran a finger across the base of the tail to the top of it. The fur felt so soft even though it changed colors.

𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟↓ ۞ 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙↓ oooooooo
                      ▀▀oo
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ooooo▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀o

Combat Actions:
                      Attacking Phase:
                      Technique Used: Instant Transmission
                      Power:
                      Defending Phase:
                      e.

Stats

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ]22+6=28
                      xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ]34+6=40
                      xxxxx※ [ Defense ]14+6=20
                      xxxxx※ [ Speed ]24+6=30
                      xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ]51+6=57
                      xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ]21+6=28
                      xxxxx※ [ Stamina ]Max
                      xxxxx※ [ Ki ]20+6=56

iiiCrimsonr0se

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:50 pm
User Image
Great God of the Gods: Ingo
BP: ????

Ingo would cross her arms and sigh as the people around them would prepare to fight. It was obvious things were working behind the scenes, but more so than that. DAIKO AND ZIBER WERE GONNA FIGHT! She pulled her hair and walked in a circle as the things began to kick off and her mind was full of anger and thoughts of frustration. Though as she turned around completely she looked at a brat who crawled into the barrier as her eyes gave him a half gaze. ". . .Is that Wolb's b*****d?" She'd murmur before shaking her head and sighing. The opening of darkness gave her a familiar feeling as she turned her head and looked back as the many people from the look out and all around would disappear from the plane. Ingo's eyes blinked at their sudden disappearance. It was eerie. "I-I need to talk to. . .Her." She'd murmur before shaking her head swiftly. "But not before getting these guys out before I get in trouble. . .Let's see." She'd start while holding her hand out as her ring on her right hand glew. The woman's eyes would wince as her muscles pulsed a bit while she took in deep breaths. Her ears picked up on what Kumi said and her brow twitched. "Don't quote the law, I was there during initiation. . .Let me focus on getting all my people back to the place the- . . .The time they're from. . .Both. . .The both. Because if I don't focus I'll just jet them through and proba-" Her hands would grip the air, and a crack would be heard as her eyes opened. ". . .Frock." She'd murmur as the individuals would fade back through the tube of space and time back to their home, though, just as roughly as they got to this way, shooting out in many random directions. Ingo's hands going to her lips as she winced and chuckled. "Oops, teehee~" She'd try to play off, hoping they would forgive the her of now, for the past blunder she preformed.

SarahHuchiga

Eighth Diviner

The Pixel Guru

DJSH9011

MarkM117

DragonYolk

Hirio of the Hoh

Ace Pilot Blitz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:54 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

BP: 2960
HP: 2500/2500
KP: 2050/2050
SP: 1375/1375

Mood: ...
Company:
O.O.C.:

Just because I adapted to Earthly living...
╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

┗ Ryuzu had only been on the Lookout a few times since time had passed with the warriors from the 6th Universe. Normally to gain some wisdom, this time, might not be so different. From the moment his feet touched the surface, he noticed that there was nobody outside. Didn't Kami had an assistant or companion here before? The saiyan wondered what happened if that was the case. "Kami? I need your help if available!" Shouting out from a decent amount of distance to the palace doors with only hope his voice could be heard. ┓

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝
doesn't mean I will not hesitate in killing you...

xxx。。。CHARACTER STATS
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 90
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 130
xxxxx [ Defense ] 80
xxxxx [ Speed ] 80
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 135
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 111
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 70
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160

xxx。。。COMBATIVE ACTIONS
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

xxx。。。QUOTINGS

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:30 pm
User Image
xxxxxx🌀「NOTHING,xxINxxLIFExxISxxPROMISEDxxWITHOUTxxWISDOM」 xxxxxx

━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━
Name: Walker| ◉ Race: Earthling-Deity Hybrid| ◉ Universe: Seven| ◉ Basepower: ???| ◉ Stamina: ???| ◉ Ki: ??? | ◉ Role: Earth's Guardian|

Stepping out the palace, Walker smiled at the presence of the Saiyan Ryuzu. "My, Ryuzu lad I hope you are well my friend. Is something the matter?" Since he was already out, Walker decided to take the time to trace around the edge of the lookout, overseeing what's happening in the world. Taking notice of the interactions between Pars, Runi and the former Ragna girl who hasn't caused an uproar. Going further around the edge, he saw the interaction between Veera and 11. The last time they had met face to face was when 11 had left Veera badly injured. Wondering what was to make of this. He went around further seeing all the living citizens go about their everyday lives. Nothing was out of the ordinary aside from the main group that always found a way to make things interesting on this planet. "My daily routines young one. But yes, you stated you needed some assistance?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:08 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

BP: 3060

Company:
O.O.C.:

┗ Following the arrival of Kami, Ryuzu gave a slight head bow out of respect for the old man’s status. Not wanting to waste any time he walked alongside Kami as he gave his reasoning behind this moment’s visit. It’s about the strange anomaly from what we talked about before. I think it may have something to do with Celes’s disappearance. Maybe not concrete but I believe it can provide us a strong lead.” Ryuzu had always wondered how powerful Kami’s foresight had to be to see the entire planet from this amount of distance. ”Those demon like creatures and the undead copies of us back then, is there a chance for them all to be connected somehow?”

xxx。。。CHARACTER STATS
xxxxx [ Defense ] 80
xxxxx [ Speed ] 80
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 140
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 112
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 70
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160

xxx。。。COMBATIVE ACTIONS
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

xxx。。。QUOTINGS

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:25 pm
User Image

Name: Walker| ◉ Race: Earthling-Deity Hybrid| ◉ Universe: Seven| ◉ Basepower: ???| ◉ Stamina: ???| ◉ Ki: ??? | ◉ Role: Earth's Guardian|

Kami rubbed his sleak silver goatee as Ryuzu expressed his concerns and thoughts. Remembering the details of their previous conversation he did remember something that he’s been working on in the meantime. ”Ah yes, I do remember. It is possible, I have my share fare of history with the likes of Demons and the fact that you mentioned them means something bad is approaching involving them. Come...follow me. I will show you what I have been working on during our times of peace.” Leading the Saiyan inside the palace, he gave the directions to a specific corridor that entails all of Walker’s encounters during his life. When they approached the door to the corridor, he uttered a particular phrase that opened it. ”This is a very special room that normally only Kami’s know about. Knowing your character and your attachment to this planet, if anything should happen to me, you will know this information...even if you do not take on my role.” Giving a slight chuckle, he didn’t intend to provide a scare to the young lad. But he doesn’t have a protégée anymore at the moment so he had to share on at least a piece of what he knew to someone he could fully trust. Walking in looked like what seemed to be a library where floating hologram like screens forever circulating the room and the walkway. ”Here are where the history of Kami and the Earth lie. Every encounter gets recorded and stored here. It works with our supernatural levels of foresight.” Looking around, he was trying to pinpoint which exactly he was looking for.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2021 9:19 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

Company:
O.O.C.:

┗ The interior was vastly different from the interior. Taking directions different than the path that was obviously made kind of confused him. What he did spot at the moment was a strange feeling that came from the depths of the path that was formed. Curiosity took him but he was unable to explore at that moment to come across a corridor that required an apparent password or phrase in order to open. "This place holds information about Earth itself and everything that happened on this planet? That is insane!" Watching the old man move his head around trying to find what seemed like a mere image of things that happened. Ryuzu also took notice that the fact that the moment he stepped inside, he could not sense anyone outside. It was as if you stepped into an entirely different dimension. "Could this room even record events that you do not see? If so, is it possible to playback the moments where she has gotten captured?!"

xxx。。。CHARACTER STATS
xxxxx [ Defense ] 80
xxxxx [ Speed ] 80
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 112
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 70
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160

xxx。。。COMBATIVE ACTIONS
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

xxx。。。QUOTINGS

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:41 pm
User Image

With the side-to-side shake of his head, Kami apparently had some bad news... "Unfortunately, the only drawback this feat has is that it does not record any events while I am in this room." Turning back to Ryuzu to look him in the eye. "And based on what I've seen so far, I was in this room when the whole situation went down." Turning back to look at all the screens, the silence was truly apparent. But if Demons were a part of this capturing, or involved in any way....Earth will have a serious issue on their hands.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:13 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

Company:
O.O.C.:

┗ Not going to even lie, the unfortunate news struck a nerve with Ryuzu. The glimmer of hope he had been slammed back to square one. At least, that's what it felt like. Tension grew out of the silence between them. He wanted to yell out so bad, but now wasn't the time for that, there could still be a clue and he wanted to bet on that at the very least. Ruffling his head from side to side to psych himself back to the moment, he continued to watch with what could be seen. ┓

xxx。。。CHARACTER STATS
xxxxx [ Defense ] 80
xxxxx [ Speed ] 80
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 112
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 70
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160

xxx。。。COMBATIVE ACTIONS
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

xxx。。。QUOTINGS

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:54 pm
User Image

Scrolling through his holograms, Kami finally got to the past events finally involving demons that he had encountered. There was one demon that Kami had encountered on more than one occasion. The Demon King Vargur. A foe quite fearsome that even Kami would chose not to think about if given the chance. But this one memory was special. Based off of what was told to him, the situation was far too similar. Notioning Ryuzu over, he played that entire scene. "When you told me you had to fight undead copies of yourselves that eventually turned into strange mist, do you recall it happened something like this?"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:18 pm
User Image

RYUZU ✧ SAIYAN

Company:
O.O.C.:

┗ Looking at the visual, he watched the exactly the scene play out. Seeing the demons in battle getting defeated to the strange mist in appearing and flowing in the sky before disappearing. The same color and everything. It was damn near identical that it took him by surprise. What does it all mean though? "Exactly like how it happened with me. Are you saying they are similar?"

xxx。。。CHARACTER STATS
xxxxx [ Defense ] 80
xxxxx [ Speed ] 80
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 112
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 70
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160

xxx。。。COMBATIVE ACTIONS
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

xxx。。。QUOTINGS

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:24 pm
User Image

"Similar? Try purely identical. What you have witnessed is work done by the Demons. In my encounters with them in the past, every time you defeat a demon in any realm outside of theirs, they turn into a mist that seems to travel somewhere but I never learned where exactly. Demons, the mortal version of evil shinjin who originate from the same essence that regular shinjin like the Supreme Kai do. A vile group of beings who possess the ability to harness ki in a way completely out of reach from any of us." Looking at all those memories, realizing how much less of help he's becoming off his own personal foresight. "Their arsenal varies by their prowess in magic and ki. What you witnessed was a mix of both concepts working in unison."

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

• Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]