It's SMUT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GLJordan

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:28 am
KaguraOfTheWind
Ruby is barely shown so that doesn't help her case. It is meant to be sexy so that limits what you can do with Yukari. Even in anime they tend to hesitate a bit at pushing the sexy with an 11 year old character.

It's funny how the show was so full of pantyshots but that's as far as they went. The manga doesn't do many pantyshots but but when they want sexy, they go for it even with the occasional bit of nudity.

the anime especially season two had it's nudity

Quote:
In the show there was a whole episode basically dedicated to Ruby trying to stop the pantyshots and being prudish in general.

I think it was more about trying to slow the girls down so she had more a shot with Tsukune than actual prudishness as her underwear showed

Quote:
In the manga she wore THAT SWIMSUIT. eek There was also that chapter where she was helping Tsukune train that was more about her S&M fetish. There's just something I like about Ruby.

the last book (ten) showed how she really rocks IMO  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:03 am
I really think that Tsukune need to get over his crush on Moka and go for the harem ending. Outside of Moka, the rest are up for it. Moka just need to be reminded that it's hypocritical of her to be against it as the multiple lover situation is the reason she's living.

Honestly I think Kurumu would be his best choice if he only went with only. She does the most to show that she cares. Then in addition to how much she cares, it doesn't hurt that she's a succubus. I love the romantic innocence that she has. It makes her more appealing to me. I also love that it makes no sense given that she's a succubus.  

KaguraOfTheWind

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces