Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OWWWWWWWW
  DEAR GOD
View Results

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:09 pm
OMFG. OWWWW. I cant even DESCRIBE how PAINFUL it was. The areas around the bikini were not bad, I was like, ok I can do this. Then around the lips area I started yelling and my legs were tweaking and my boyfriend had to hold my legs down so she could RIP apart the wax from my skin.

My snatch is smooth but I will not be doing this again and just stick to something less horrible. The girl who was doing this was laughing though, she was pretty awesome and I tipped her lots, but my poor coochie is in pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Yeah, nope, never gonna happen for me.  

Arianah

LeRaven

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:57 pm
Just getting my bikini wax can be painful enough, I don't think I can ever opt for a Brazilian ever ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:27 pm
I want to get one. Does it hurt way worse than eyebrows?  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:21 pm
Lass Kyon
I want to get one. Does it hurt way worse than eyebrows?

Eyebrows are a walk in the park compared to that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:41 pm
xd Hm  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Boarding School Reject

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:15 pm
It gets less painful the more you do it! Also your pregnancy hormones could be making your bits more sensitive.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:45 am
Boarding School Reject
It gets less painful the more you do it! Also your pregnancy hormones could be making your bits more sensitive.
I don't think I have the balls to go back.  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

Alexaandraa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:49 am
i bought some wax strips from walmart to try waxing my bizniss myself but now im scared  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:29 am
Alexaandraa
i bought some wax strips from walmart to try waxing my bizniss myself but now im scared

Since I can't see what I am really doing down there, I went to the professionals.

Also, I'd be afraid that I would stop mid-through with the waxing strips.  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:39 pm
            gaia_angelleft Oh god. I am thinking about doing this again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:32 am
I've been getting Brazilian waxed for about a year now and yeah the pain comes and goes. Your hair does become more fine as you upkeep about every 3-4 weeks. If you do plan on going back and making this a common grooming then I recommend getting a hand scrubber (I forgot the name..brain fart!) and using facial wash with tiny scrubs and regular facial wash to lightly scrub the area after getting it waxed. This will help with ingrown hairs. During periods, it is true that you are much more sensitive around certain areas. Every woman is different, but the most common area is the lip area. To lessen this, I recommend eating a good meal a good half hour before you get waxed. You body will be more focused in trying to digest than deliver your pain signals. Other people suggest taking pain killers like ibuprofen before waxing. I know I said a lot, but let me know if you want to know more. :]  

CrimsonTearDrop

Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff