Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

legacyofzack

Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:33 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Hey, can we leave a battle if we in a middle of one? We been in the same place for awhile ad the battle have stopped.

I think ima just go ahead and consider it a victory cause of that fact, i was asked not to post as the inactive people, so yeah, but let me do the reward post ok?

Okay, do Siera get anything as well? And who told you that anyways?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:38 pm
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Hey, can we leave a battle if we in a middle of one? We been in the same place for awhile ad the battle have stopped.

I think ima just go ahead and consider it a victory cause of that fact, i was asked not to post as the inactive people, so yeah, but let me do the reward post ok?

Under most cercimstances no, but since this was posponed on multiple acounts, so all who attended with atleast an attack or 2, so basicly everyone there gets the Reward ^_^  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

legacyofzack

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:30 am
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Under most cercimstances no, but since this was posponed on multiple acounts, so all who attended with atleast an attack or 2, so basicly everyone there gets the Reward ^_^

Okay, just some thing and that be it. Thuder Chest is a attack right? And my damage goup to 650-1500? Does the thuder weapon is a new weapon? Sorry about this still gettinng use to this new system.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:59 am
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Okay, just some thing and that be it. Thuder Chest is a attack right? And my damage goup to 650-1500? Does the thuder weapon is a new weapon? Sorry about this still gettinng use to this new system.

Thunder Chest is Armor Chest Piece +20 DT
and Thunder Weapon is the damage output of that weapon  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

legacyofzack

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:08 am
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter

Thunder Chest is Armor Chest Piece +20 DT
and Thunder Weapon is the damage output of that weapon

I just figure the weapon out. Thanks for the Thunder chest out. It going take me and Siera awhile to add up all of the hp, gold, stamra, and the damage output for all the level.

By the way, do you think your character can help my and Siera's character out for awhile?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:46 am
legacyofzack

Yeah sure, what kind of help you looking for though if i may ask?  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

legacyofzack

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:07 pm
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack

Like where to go and buy stuff and how they work. What kind of weapon and armor will help out in battle stuff like that. Since they are new to the place.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:35 pm
legacyofzack
Rentachi the Hunter
legacyofzack

Like where to go and buy stuff and how they work. What kind of weapon and armor will help out in battle stuff like that. Since they are new to the place.

Oh sure just post when you 2 are ready  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

Balthazcar

Witty Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:31 am
What is the base damage for a Templar?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 am
Balthazcar
What is the base damage for a Templar?

Paladin Starting Base Damage is 50-100
Sorry to all players that i havn't added that yet, ._.
i keep bloody forgetting to do so -__-
any way have fun, and i will try to fix the Base damage situation smile  

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

Rentachi Bloodblade
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:31 am
Basic/Common Questions that are asked.:

1.) What is my character's Base Damage?
A.) I have updated the Player Class Page and have added the BD's to the class descriptions.

2.) How do i fight NPC's?
A.) Just ask Me, a VC, or a GM.

3.) Does my Exp restart back to 0 every time i level up?
A.) No it doesn't, if it worked like that, leveling up wouldn't be any fun what so ever.

4.) What happens if 2 people role the same # for starting combat?
A.) Simple the players role agian, but if its a NPC fight the NPC get the move before the person/people who rolled the same # as him

5.) How do you score a critical hit ?
A.) You score a critical hit any time you roll a number that is a a factor of 25 (25,50,75,100, so on)

6.) How much does the critical hit multiply our damage?
A.) The Damage is multiplied by x2 your roll. (Roll 100? 100x2=200 thats your new damage)

Blade Master Online

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff