Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dark Roses (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:24 pm
(Hmmm...I'm kind of not sure what to do. ^^: Do you want to just skip to where she's close to child birth? Possibly wrapping up any ideas/plots we have and such? ^^; I don't really have any other ideas atm. ^^; )  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 pm
(sures go for it!)  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:27 pm
(How about you do the skipping again. :3 Also, we should probably discuss our plots before we get any deeper, in a PM of course. ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:58 pm
Isabel now only had about two weeks left to go, so their little girls could've arrived any time from then on. All of this made her very nervous, everything was uncertain and so close. It all started to hit home, leaving her mostly depressed and quiet the closer the day came. She even drifted away from Mark somewhat. Thinking if she was to die, it would be better if he had less feelings and love.

Mark had brought all the special, antique items for the twins from her mansion. It seemed logical really, why buy thing when Isabel already had a crib big enough for the two on them, toys, blankets and more. His home was tiny, but they still found room for it all. With her insisting the girls sleep in Mark's bedroom, she wanted him to keep an eye on them at all times if Isabel was stuck in the painting in the early hours or not even there at all. Though what was going to happen while Mark was at work? Or even at his university for that matter, who would look after the little two? So many worrying questions flooded her mind over and over again, just making her more scared.

That night, Isabel had been cuddled up on the sofa, hugging one of he cushions while she watched a romance show she had got in to. She always needed tissues watching it, using up the whole box after every episode, even if it wasn't sad at all! It was those strong hormones of hers.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:56 am
Mark entered a bit after placing several "take-out" bags in front of her. "Here I made sure to get everything you wanted honey." he smiled down at her. They had spent the past months making love, being with each other, watching shows together, decorating his room for the arrivals of the babies, and just plainly spending as much time as they could.

Sitting next to her he opened one of the bags, the food he bought for himself, and began to munch on a few fries. She had been into fast food alot lately, probably because she might have been either craving it or just wanting it in case she died and was lost forever.

He knew her worry, because he felt the same way sometimes. Yet looking at her sitting there, holding a pillow, and sobbing over some romance show, Mark couldn't help but find her beautiful. "You're so cute." he said scooting closer and kissing her lips. "Mind if I say hello to our girls?" he asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:43 pm
"Oh shhh you" Isabel sobbed, blowing her nose in a tissue before throwing it at him. "It's really sad! She cheated on him cause he was working all the time.. but he was actually sleeping with her sister... then she got hit by a car... and they both realised they love eachother still!" she explained the storyline to him before turning it off in case he didn't want to watch it and just eat in peace.

All the smells coming from the bags he brought back hit her nose happily. She asked for chinese noodles, poppadoms on the side and some watermelon for dessert. Isabel had only recently discovered fruit. Back as a human all you could get were apples, raspberries and blackberries. But melon was just amazing! Oranges too! Who knew a food would be named after its colour. As she started to eat her noodles, Isabel sneakily stole one of his fries as he was distracted by the kiss. "You can always say hello.. you know that"  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:36 pm
Mark blushed shyly. "I-I know that." he smiled removing the pillow revealing her large round, and somewhat stretchmarked, belly. Her navel out, they sort of gave up trying to hide it about a month ago. Softly massaging one side he felt their daughters kick at his hands.

"Why hello!" he purred laying his head on her tummy. "Have you been good for mommy..oh I can't wait to see you!" he smiled looking up at her with happy romance. Sitting up he softly pulled Skye into his lap and allowed his hands to massage her sides as they cuddled.

"It's almost time.." he softly said feeling their daughters kick at his warm hands. "I'm..a little scared, but if we never get to see each other after our twins are born..it was all worth it. I'm so glad I met you Deumos...Isabel..." tearing up he pulled her close. "I would do it all over again..for you I would do anything. I love you..all of you. Sorry to be such a downer but I wanted to at least thank you..for giving me children and loving me. I'll raise them well, and make sure they remember their true mother! How beautiful and noble she was..Isabel..if you ever become a ghost..haunt me. I would rather have you haunt me than be forever alone without you." he stated shyly.

"I-I"m sorry..here we're supposed to be happy..I just haven't had the time to tell you how I really felt. That's all.." he said stopping to rub the front of her belly some. "If you do survive...I would like to have more with you later..a-after...we marry." he blushed shyly. "Demon or Human, I want to marry you. I want to be yours forever my love." he says softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:51 pm
She was used to him giving her stomach some attention, so just happily continued to eat her take out meal. Though she still hadn't mastered chopsticks yet, so a fork had to do.

That was until he brought their birth up, which made her stop eating and lower her mood completely. Isabel couldn't help but cry too, he never usually cried which only set her off. "Don't do this to me..." she sobbed, butting in as Mark talked. Her arms wrapped round him tightly, trying not to listen to what was coming out of his mouth. She didn't want to think about it, no matter how close it was.

With her emotions all over the place Isabel looked up at him with bloodshot eyes from all the crying. "Was... that a proposal Mark?..." she asked, wondering why he said it.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:09 pm
Mark took her hands and stared into her eyes. "Yes! Yes it was Isabel...w-will you be the honor of becoming my wife!?" he asked placing a hand in one of his pockets and pulling out a small box. Opening it contained a beautiful diamond ring. "I love you, I want to be with you forever." he said his blush deepening.

"You mean so much to me, please..become my wife." he smiles softly, his eyes pleading.

Both of them not knowing, that the vow they were about to give each other would break her spell. She was cursed to find love, cursed to carry and bear offspring for her soulmate, then die giving her soul to the one who cursed her. Yet, if she took a vow of marriage before she birthed her soul would belong to her betrothed forevermore. It was the only way to break the spell, that is why the demon had tried to force her hand in marriage. He wanted her soul desperately.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:35 pm
(ooo you've given me an idea now ;D good twist! x she is still gonna be stuck in the painting so they don't know the whole death part is gone now.. kk? (:
also, do you mean vow as in engagment.. or actual marriage?)

Mark said it again, now pulling a ring out of his pocket! She couldn't believe it! Nor did she care about what was soon to happen to her, she just loved Mark so much. "Of course I'll be your wife.." she held him close in a hug, "I waited centuries for you and to hear those words" Isabel whispered to him with teary words.

She didn't even care that he got her a ring. Yes it was beautiful, but the fact he proposed mean't more to her then any ring. Pulling from the hug, she forced a deep kiss upon his lips. Showing all the passion and love she had for him in it.

If she was about to go soon. she didn't care. Just knowing she was engaged to the love of her life was good enough for her.  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:10 pm
(yeah actually their kiss sealed it. :3 Do you have an idea how to get her out of the painting? :3 oh and I figure Athello could be fighting the demon so that's why he hadn't appeared. heck he could be captured and taken to the other demons if you wanted. :3)

Mark wrapped his arms around her allowing their kiss to linger. He had waited all his live for a woman like her. Glad she said yes he cuddled her. Not knowing that the dark aura around her painting vanished. Their twins kicked and he looked down.

"Awww...they're happy too!" he smiled rubbing her rather large stomach. Staring into her eyes he blushed. She had oddly become so beautiful, it was like a weight had finally lifted from her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:49 pm
(ahh okay lol... I do have an idea.. and your idea of them 'fighting' would fit in perfectly. Maybe the fight takes a loooong time in the human world lol time difference... buuut it will happen at the right moment ;D lol)

Isabel laughed lightly, looking into his eyes with love. "They aren't happy, that's why they are kicking you to stop hugging me and give them more room" she smiled lightly, kissing him once more.

Everything in that moment felt perfect. Her worries seemed to have melted in her happiness right then. Of course the feeling would die down, but nothing mattered  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:47 pm
(Ok well you can initiate your plan whenever you want to. :3)

Mark smiled and pulled away. Manuvering with her, he lay on the couch with her back laying against his chest. His arm wrapped around her belly, he softly rubbed it up and down as he cuddled her. "This better my love?" he cooes softly kissing her cheek.

Weather she would die or not, this was the happiest moment of his life. Feeling their children he continued to rub, loving the feeling of the babies kicking. They were active as of late, so it would be time soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:43 pm
Laying down in the position her moved her was much more comfortable. "You should be asking them that question really, not me" she smiled, closing her eyes contently. "They were the ones making all the fuss in there.. you took up their growing space" Isabel giggled to herself, though they didn't have any growing left to do, just put on some healthy weight.

"Still can't believe you proposed to me though.. doesn't feel real.. if that makes sense.."  

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:00 pm
"W-Well I was going to propose sooner but I just felt like we weren't ready." he said softly rubbing the side of her tummy. Closing his eyes he cuddled her close. "Though marriage had always been on my mind. I want to raise a family with you. Just think, you can teach our daughters how to act like elligant ladies when they're born!" he stated with excitement.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff