[PLOT]The Hunting Grounds [PRP For Tafari & Gulliver] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:18 am
Gulliver had of course nodded his understanding to the Chieftain, and he smiled slightly to Vanya when she set her hand on his arm. Chances were the Seer had sensed his annoyance and frustration over the situation, there was no better then her at her job. The male in the cell had brought Rais's wrath on himself in Gulliver's eyes. He turned to look at the faun for only a moment. and then spoke in undertones to his Ranger and the Guard.

He left the Cellar a few minutes after the Chieftain and the Seer, he was grumbling and definitely needed to be cheered up. And there was only one place he could think of going for that.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:27 am
Teigra
Shicala

Tafari growled as he got up and rushed to the bars "I NEVER said I didn't Follow you! I said I followed a SELECT FEW which you are one! So no, I do NOT hate you so stop ASSUMING that I do, what Chief just ASSUMES things?!" He called, obviously ignorant of asking whom he cared to listen to but whatever, if he wished to remain ignorant then so be it, more so the reason why Tafari hated authority and this guy just proved why.

Tafari looked at the captain as he was leaving "may I please send a note to my daughter at least? I don't wish to worry her, I will be as subtle and as secretive as you want me to be but i would just like to reassure her that I will be alright and back soon.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:35 am
Gulliver stops in the doorway looking back at the faun "Unlike you I respect authority and the orders given by people in higher authority then myself. I'm sorry, but you've given me no cause to grant you this favor. You have treated me like crap talking down to me and speaking to the Chieftain like he's an idiot. Rais is far from such and I will follow his orders as given. I'm sorry but no I will no more deliver a note to your daughter then I would allow you to go home to feed her. She is an adult, or at least I would presume she is one considering you have a grandchild, she has the means to provide for herself and the infant." he turned away and left the room.

The one ranger remaining in the room with the guard and prisoner pulled a simple blanket and pillow from a cupboard and handed it to Tafari then returned to his post without a word  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff