[PLOT] Another of the Circle [FINISHED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 am
Had some of her people's acorns gone astray too? Well he supposed even that was entirely possible "It is unknown where they are so the possibility of their return is pretty unknown too." Gulliver finished the last of the tea setting the cup slightly to one side when he had "I do suppose some may have returned in the form of young faun but I don't know and until our Chieftain tells me otherwise I just continue the search.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:07 pm
Celestia nodded at his explanation, taking the pause in conversation to finish her second glass of tea, setting it down before taking a bite out of her carrot cake. Seemed like everyone here had their own sort of problems to worry about, but that was to be expected. Swallowing, she looked up, wondering if she should continue the conversation, or if he wished to leave by now; they had been here for quite a while already, and the princess really would hate to keep him here if he had other things to attend to.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:05 am
With the tea finished and the cup set aside and he decided it was time to change topic. "So how are your people settling in, are you enjoying life in the Tree and on the Isle?" He knew there were many of them and if she knew the well-being of her faunies he could only guess, though he presumed she did in fact know. "Have they found themselves comfortable nooks and settled into a routine like yourself?" he leaned on the table watching and observing the female across from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:30 pm
Grateful for the topic change, she waited for him to finish speaking before giving him an answer. "They appear to be settling in rather nicely, accommodating themselves even faster than myself," though, to be honest, the princess had a few reservations remaining about the place, especially because of what had happened to her sister and herself at the party, but chose to leave that information out. "It is pleasant to see them all so comfortable and happy with their lives once again. It was difficult leaving our home, as you would expect, but many feared what should happen to us upon our arrival..." she paused for a moment, her voice lowering with her eyes, "...and to those who wished to remain behind." At that, she took another bite from her cake.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:54 am
Gulliver nodded, "Faster then yourself? Is it just the change in home or something else, maybe from the trip itself?" he asked her simply, after all if it was something other then the natural change in home that caused her settling to be slower then the others, maybe there was something he could do to help in a round about way.

Gulliver already knew that the faunies were numerous often feeling like they outnumbered the faun. His chieftain though had accepted them even with their some of the strange things that came with them... lightning, rainbows and all. but even with that he couldn't help but wonder just how many more there were. "Did many stay behind or just a few?"

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:11 pm
Shaking her head, Celestia tried to shrug of any of her personal problems away with a polite silence; she wasn't one to push her troubles onto others, especially not the sort that could become detrimental to her position. Hopefully, just maybe, he would get the hint and leave the topic be.

The princess would much rather talk about her people. "Enough of them... More than I would have liked... They did not feel the tree's pull as I and my sister did, and, even if only danger lay for them, they rathered face it in a familiar land."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:54 pm
"I suppose we can hope they will eventually follow and live here with all of us." Gulliver paused before continuing. "Well Princess, Thankyou for the tea, it was definitely a pleasure to start to get to know you, i have a few tasks to finish today so I truly should get back at it. If you feel for any reason you need to speak with me, don't hesitate to contact me." he moved to stand up.

o0_Daisuke_0o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:04 pm
Even though the princess had glass's worth of tea left, upon noticing his movement to stand, she mimicked it in taking a small leave from her seat. "Sir, the pleasure was all mine. Pleasant company around a fresh drink is all I wish for these afternoons," except, of course, her position back, "and this one did not fail that aspect." Pausing to give him a soft parting handshake, the princess nodded her head to him respectfully before returning to her seat. As she picked up her glass, she held it just to her lips. "Until we meet again... Sir Gulliver" She finished as she began taking her sip.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas