Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Haven for the Dedicated

Back to Guilds

A Roleplaying and Hang Out guild where YOU have the ability to create your own story 

Tags: Insert, Epic, Tags, Here 

Reply 1 X 1 RP's
The Game 2: Mayhem in Space Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:25 pm
(Don't mind the cheesy title

Ok here's the deal
i've mentioned that Biohazard was an alien
she was a run away from home and fled her home planet by hitching a ride on an earth space probe and to later be found and taken in by the guys
but it's not a really that straight forward
ζndira aka Biohazard wasn't a princess but rather a daughter of an high priest who was close friends with the royal family
she was born different from the other aliens
instead of powers her promoting health and bringing joy
it did the complete opposite
and being accident prone
she ended up killing her father's crops and causing a bad bug similar to the flu to spread throught the livestock
the citizens of the kingdom wanted her gone with good reason and banished her to the dark side of the planet to live in a home for other rejects and mutants
Bio of course left the next week for earth

now two years later her father no longer can deal with the guilt of heartlessly banishing his only kin and goes to the place where he sent her only to find out she wasn't there
after an 3 day investigation all clues lead to earth
a place were the King has already had a history with
he sees this as an opportunity
to go through with his plans that he had earlier put off
he accused the people of earth of kidnapping and offically declared war
sending a portion of his army to wreak havoc and "find Bio"
but in truth she doesn't want to be found
and after her home in the white house was destroied by the king's drones she flees to the only people she know's that might be able to help her
the gang
so they must travel from planet to planet
possibly assembling their own army to "persuade" the king to stop his attempt at an global takeover)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:42 pm
kassumi6
[/quote
(Smaller post since I'm still on the wii)

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xThe girls eyed the food suspiciously as well. Sapphire pushed the whipped cream off and stared at the syrup with a bit of a glare, but she held back questioning what Van had done to it; the last thing she wanted to do was ruin everyone's day especially Brooks since it was his/her birthday. Emilia kissed Van on the cheek as if to say good job and, being the boys girlfriend and not wanting to hurt his feelings, put some syrup on her pink colored waffle then took a bite while everyone waited to see if she keeled over and died. "What?" Emilia asked after a few minutes passed of the staring.

Oh, yay, space. This should be more fun than the other space rps I got pulled into...they turned out to be horrible...horrible, like you wanted space to be torn to bits. Will the one with the guys going away, girls memories being erased, then the guys coming back later on be...well, after this, perhaps?

User Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 pm
kassumi6

(we'll see how it goes with the space parts i'm still open for changes
i was considering adding time and different dimensions
now i think instead of Ian sending them back the 2nd game somewhat crosses over
a drone destroys Bio's home in the white house and she's thrown out of power/ defeated
since the game is over it's like the world resets
this all is after they reach the beach house
a news report appears on the tv and things go
back to when Emi first played the game before anyone really has a chance to respond

but instead of it just Emi and Ian being at the house
Naomi would be replaced with some other girl since Bio had permanently taken her over and
Saph and Laura would have to get are back to the house themselves they all have their memories though so
the first plan would be to get the new game and restage the accident
i guess their could be some conflict on wether to bring the guys back or not
Ian and false Naomi don't want to go through all that mess
claiming
"they all were given a 2nd chance at a normal life for a reason"
the first try fails
since they needed to recreate the event exactly
however the two finally cave in and help Emi on the 2nd try

the other minor problem to that would be in the new game
kind of like toy story the
were guys are reset too
they are themselves it'll just take a day or two for them to get out of character and remember their relationships)

Van just laughed almost evily
it was a secret recipe
but wouldn't kill them
Brook just smirked as he finished his breakfast
after everyone was done
the 3 boys seemed to stay clinged to their girls
Jer, Hurri, and Bolton were
loading the cars since they decided to go today because
Brook wanted to enjoy the rest of his b-day on a big beautiful beach  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:55 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xThe girls ate before they were clung to. Two of them were pleased, but Sapphire was a bit put off by Ryan whom she just stared at before blurting, "Get off me, ya t**t!" and swiftly shoving him away from her. Sapphire quickly went to her room not wanting a replay of the disaster from Halloween and the week before it. Laura shook her head and Emilia sighed, but turned their attentions back to Major and Van after a minute or so. Ian grabbed Vander once the dragon was done making a mess and tossed him in the sink to clean him up.

All right that's fine. Fake Naomi should just be female Brook by default xD that would be entertaining.

User Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:21 pm
kassumi6

(...that works lol X3 )
Evander was squirming and squeaking bloody murder
trying to climb out of the sink
but he just slid on the porcelain back to the bottom
he hated being wet for obvious reasons
Ryan nearly fell over from her screaming but got up grumbling before heading to his room
after finding the most appealing magazine on the table
the other three came in after they were done which was Van's cue to leave first
almost forgot
i have a pressing engagement to tend to
meet you guys at the airport

come on Jeremy
Van said as he hopped into the tv
Jer tried to too but bumped his head the first time before Van pulled him in
ok
everybody out
let's go
Hurri said as he walked back out  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xEmilia shouted up to Sapphire and Ryan to come downstairs before they all went outside. Sapphire took Vander from Ian who had nearly drowned the dragon. She wrapped him in a small towel and dried him off before she went outside, rubbing the top of his head. "We're leaving now?" Emilia asked a little confused to what the guys have planned.

User Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:00 pm
kassumi6

Evander was traumatized from that short wash up Major nodded as he pulled himself from
Laura and took the dragon back
Hurricane was pretty much the timekeeper and didn't like being late to places so he herded everyone into two different cars one he was driving and one Ryan volunteered driving the airport was located on the other side of the city
the trip was an hours tops
after they arrived Major gave everyone their ticket as they got out the car and they headed inside
luckily there was no problem checking in and getting through the sercurity checkpoints the only problems they had was loosing Brooklyn who was in awe of the huge and hi tech airport
he was especially fond of the elevators
but chasing the demon around the airport actually had killed time and they were able to board once they found their plane
and managed to get seated near each other
after staring out the window Brook realised Van nor Jermey had caught up with them
they wouldn't dare beat them to the house would they?
where are the others? he asked Sapphire who was seated next to him
you mean Van and Jeremy?
Brook nodded
Right before the speakers turned on
uhhh good evening
this is your uhhhh captain speaking
a very warm welcome on board this Boeing 767

We are uhhhhh destined to Jamaica, Kingston as scheduled, weather seems rather uhhhh sunny and breezy as expected

It should uhhhh be a comfortable and smooth ride across the uhhh gulf of Mexico uhhh we expect to taxi in around 10 minutes uhh on board we take safety very seriously and uhhh we would like you to pay attention to our uhhh cabin crew and they will take it from here
Van said In a stereotypical airline pilot voice
Major made a face at that trying to keep from laughing
I'm just going to tell you now
if jer's the copilot we are all gonna die
Ryan said in all seriousness but Jeremy was one of the crew members and was about to give his own "joke" introduction
Bolton sighed  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:33 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xEmilia groaned a little and put her face in her hands. Laura hugged Major's arm slightly worried that this wouldn't end well. Sapphire sunk down in her seat covering her face with a book as she laughed. They trusted Van, but this was a little out there at the moment. "This will be interesting..." Ian mumbled as he crossed his arms and prepared himself for the long trip.

User Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:34 pm
kassumi6

(i may be having too much fun with this XD )
Van chimed in once again
uhhh Jeremy before you begin uhhh
i would like to request that passenger in seat 6D would refrain from making further snarky comments until the end of the flight or said person will be walking to Kingston with my size 9 1/2 lexington shoved up a place where the sun doesn't shine...
you may continue Hawkins

some of the younger passangers snickered
"ok ok
i know everyone won't be listening to me go through the rules
this probably would be your 3rd to 150th time hearing them
but here
today we are going to do things a little differently partially because it's a friend of mine's brother's birthday
and first trip
so for you other 1st timers, b-day girls/boys
even veteran flyers i'm going to need a little participation
we need a beat so
stomp
clap
stomp
clap" Jer said while demonstrating
people were a little reluctant but slowly joined in
"this is flight 767 on the Boeing
the flight attendants and i are doing our thing
Sarah in the middle
Harry in the back
My name is Jeremy and i'm here to tell you that
shortly after take off first things first
there's soft drinks and water here to quench your thirst
but if you want any other drink then just holla
alcoholic drinks will be 3 dollars
now we know
you're ready to go places
open up the bins to put up your suitcases
carry on items go under you seat
in front of you so no one has things by their feet
if you have a seat near an exit
we're gonna talk so you might expect it
you gotta help evacuate just in case we need you
if you don't wanna then we`ll reseat you
before we leave our advice is
put away your electronic devices
fasten your seat belts
put your tray up
it's time to go i'm done with the rhymes
and thanks again for choosing Delta airlines"
he finish as people did as instructed since it wasn't just a rap
they clapped afterwards
Brook just giggled  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:18 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xFor the most part the girls just sat and watched. Sapphire was still giggling behind her book, Laura didn't mind taking part in the activity while Emilia was slightly reluctant. The two clapped afterwards while Sapphire tried not to be heard, but calmed down after a couple minutes. After things returned to calm and normal except for that one kicked that kicked the back of peoples chairs which happened to be Sapphire's. The blonde turned and glared at the boy that was actually about their age, but he didn't stop. "Miss, could you please look after your child and keep him from kicking my chair?" The woman raised an eyebrow at her, "Why not tell him yourself?" "Because he's acting like a child; therefor, he should be treated like one." This time the boy glared and the mother snickered before she told her son to stop kicking the chair. Sapphire sat back down and put her head on Bolton's shoulder without really thinking before reading her book. Emilia had her ear buds in. She didn't have Van to mess with, so she had to entertain herself. While she listened to her music she played a game. Laura was currently trying to get Major to play some kind of game with her be it a video game or a card game.

User Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:26 pm
kassumi6

Bolton looked between her
and the two "polite" individuals before "hmping" and looking back out the window
he knew about the perils of flying they could only thank whatever god that there was no crying baby onboard
Major seemed to have a problem staying awake
honestly he wasn't a fan of heights
"leave the flying for the ones with wings" he'd mumble sounding like a grumpy old man as he said it
The rest of the flight seemed to go like any other
Hurricane was sleep on the far end of Major and Laura
leaning on the window
after the snack cart came by
Ryan and Jer were making a game of trying to throw peanuts in Hurri's cracked mouth
when the inflight movie came on
which was typically and old unheard of film
Ryan, Jer and even Bolt poked fun at it
the only odd thing was
at some point
there was a little turbulance
the lights blinked for a second and the guys became see through for a brief second
Ryan's arm even went through a seat
luckily no one paid attention
when they arrived at the airport
everyone gathered their things and got into the van which would take them to their private destination
Van and Jeremy met them there
waiting for them
it was a nice cool night
Jer was dipping his feet into the ocean since the beach was practically the front yard
Van was swinging in the hammock  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xSapphire had hit both Jeremy and Ryan in the back of the head with her book to make them stop picking on Hurricane. Laura gave up on the games and snickered at what Major said before just letting him fall asleep. Emilia listened to the three poke fun at the movie and snickered until they finally landed.
Once at the house Sapphire grabbed her things and disappeared into the house. There was a room on top of the house made of bullet proof glass and of course wooden beams. It was kind of like a loft and full of pillows, blankets, and whatever people brought up into the room. Sapphire wouldn't be around for a bit.
Emilia grabbed her things and put them in her room before she came back outside in a tank top and a pair of capris. She walked over to the hammock and sat down in it and looked a Van. "Did you have fun playing pilot?" she asked with a small smile. She would admit he did a great job, but the voice things was a bit annoying.
Laura got her things and put them away before finding Major. "Are you heading to bed? You seemed tired on the plain." she said a bit curious to if he was or not.

User Image

Bolt BioHazard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:44 am
kassumi6

Vancouver looked away from his magizine back at her for a second as if he was thinking hard about something
uhh what are you talking about?
i don't pilot anymore
not after accident in libya
nope nope nope
everytime i get into a cockpit i start hyperventilating
you sure it wasn't Bolton or Eric
everyone does seem to make it a habit of mistaking them for me
plus i heard he was a pilot too maybe not Eric he's just an actor
anyways pilots have to fly back i couldn't be here if that was the case
he said with a shrug and went back to reading
on the way from the car Brook paused a little confused by that
maybe Van just forgot or maybe they weren't the only ones here an accident like this could happen mulitple times maybe
you know what else is weird
Emi near the end of the flight you know when the lights went out
well things got weird and my hands were like invisible

like invisble? Van teased
cut it out
yes it was almost like i was about to fade away then and there
i thought it was just my eyes playing tricks on me so i didn't really tell anyone else after that

that does seem a little off
we'll look into it tomorrow
Van said as he got up and went inside he tried to keep a straight face as he went inside to get the others
Major rubbed his eyes trying to wake up he leaned on a doorway and yawned before answering
i'm fine
i really don't like flying so a way i got my mind off of it when i had to do alot of travelling by plane was go to sleep
he said before Van pulled him away by the arm
sorry Laura i need to borrow Maj for a sec he said before taking him out back
he sighed
do i have to ask?
what's wrong this time
becky, the doubles, biohazard
can't this just wait till the morning i still feel queazy from the flight here
Major said dryly
no worse
just a few minutes ago Brook was talking about a weird fading incident in the plane if you noticed it too i think it can only mean one thing...our time here is up
he whispered  

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

xEmilia raised an eyebrow at Van and gave him a suspicious look. Sapphire was by Bolton who didn't through a fit when she put her head on his shoulder like Van probably would have or he would have at least given Emilia a look of some kind. "Wait, who the hell is Eric?" Emilia asked before Brook jumped in. "Odd...mention it to Ian; he might know what it's about." she said as Van walked off. She sighed and got up before she went into the house as well. "Ian's probably in his room setting something up!" she shouted back at Brook before entering the house. "It's all right..." Laura said as she looked them up and down before Emilia walked over to watch Van pull Major away. "What was that about?" Emilia asked and looked at Laura who shrugged. "I'm not sure, but I think something might be wrong."

User Image

Bolt BioHazard

1 X 1 RP's

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas