Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶Northern Star Academy✶

Back to Guilds

An academy founded in the clouds themselves! Whether it be love, education, or just a place to stay, we will fulfill any need! 

Tags: romance, role play, academy, vampires, angels 

Reply ☆Dorm Rooms☆
Dorm Room(Closed) visitors welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:14 am
infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

The girl lowered her head when she heard that the cat actually chuckled."What's so funny? " She frowned and sighed before she raised her head and looked forward so she won't fall again or else the cat will sure laugh again!At least the fat cat was just purring and listening to get ,well at least that's what the girl thought.Ashley opened the door to her room and then suddenly the cat jumped out of her arms and onto the floor,Ashley turned around to leave the door open and then she turned to face the cat she suddenly saw that Therom shifted back into his human form!

"W-why did you change back?" She asked."I like you more as a cat than a human." She simply said ,crossing her arms.Luckily she left the door open so if he's going to do something strange again then she will be able to escape from him!Finally he was wearing clothes and wasn't half naked,she sat on the chair across the bed.Staying as far as she can from Theron,she felt uneasy and uncomfortable because it was just the two of them..and it's her first time to be alone ..with a guy.Ashley quickly shook her head to the sides as she sat on the chair.

"Halfling?! Don't call me like that I will punch you!" She frowned as she reached her hand forward and pointed at him with her index finger but she slowly lowered her hand when he said he was far older than her."Also ,don't you dare to call me dear." She crossed her arms under her chest and raised her eyebrow."You don't look that old ,so how old are you?" She asked,tilting her head slightly.

((OOC: It's ok ^^ ,at least you're back right? emotion_awesome ,Since Ashley threatened on him.. then maybe they will wrestle with each other?Idk that's the only idea I have right now > x < ))

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:45 pm
Theron stretched his arms above his head, curling his toes as he stretches himself out while sitting down. Covering a yawn, he simply gives her a lazy smile that pretty much gave the impression that he just felt like using the illusion that gives him his current shaggy blonde and tattooed "body." Though when she reacted to being called a halfling, he shifts his head slightly to the left and that lazy smile never left his lips even after her rant was done and her arms were crossed across her chest on the chair near yet far.

"Oh~? What's this? You react to being called a halfling and dear when I have called you a half-blood and you didn't even bat an eye do you, miss? Oh my, you must have had problems in the past from people calling you that. Though personally, I find the mix of demon and angel scent on you refreshingly different." He lays down on the ground, his arms above his head and his left ankle crossed over his right.

"Oh. I forgot. You asked me why I am using the current illusion, didn't you? My, how forgetful of me. He looks at her and his golden eyes slit into a cat's momentarily.

"It's simply because your reaction to this form is...amusing. You don't hide your feelings, see? I don't find people like that often anymore. It's refreshing~." He sits up and his arms were behind him and his palms were being used to hold the wait of his torso. He looks up to the ceiling as he contemplates about if he should reveal his age but then, the urge to see her reaction outweighed his uncomfortableness of people knowing how old he was. He shifts his head and his shaggy hair quietly moves with the movement but doesn't get into his eyes.

"Mmm. How old am I? Well, I'm far older then you if my estimation is correct. If you truly wish to know I'm over 600. Though I can't quite remember how much over I am of that estimate. The only thing I do know is that when I became "aware" and a demon, I was around 100 years." He kept his eyes on her as he spoke so that he didn't lose the vantage point to see her reactions.

ғeelιng :: curious
ιnvenтory :: normal
wιтн :: Ashley
cυrrenт ғorм :: "human"
мore aвoυт мe? clιcĸ!
III_Lucky_Panda_ III
Sorry dear; I'll put in the posting skeleton once I'm done with it~

infinity snow fox

Striking Bibliophile

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 am
infinity snow fox

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Ashley stared at him and noticed that his appearance has changed,now he had shaggy blonde hair and he had a tattoo on his neck.His lazy smile was annoying her ,it's like he was amusing to see her reaction and he was only making fun of her and teasing her!"S-shut up! I will punch you." She frowned before she looked away,people who knew her race always made fun of her because she was only half and it was also strange..

That's why Ashley hates to be half demon and half angel, she also didn't want Theron to know about her race.Her blue bright eyes stared away before she looked back at Theron and noticed that his golden eyes were staring at her before he spoke again."So you're only here to make fun of me so you could be amused?"Ashley asked as she stared at with a serious but slightly painful expression,she only wants to be friends with someone..she doesn't want someone to make fun of her.Again ,she looked away from him and clencehed her small hands into fists.'Yeah...he's just making fun of me' She thought simply,shaking her head to the sides before she listened to what he was saying.

She glanced at him when he said he''s over 600! Her eyes widened slightly before she blinked softly."W-wha...Wow..you really are old."Ashley was surprised but she tried to act cool and tease him back."So what an old man like you doing here?"She asked as she tried to make fun of him,somehow.

((Okay c: ))

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:08 am
infinity snow fox

Bump ^^

capn-dorito

capn-dorito

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:33 am
infinity snow fox

☆Dorm Rooms☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7