Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Ojama deck help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:18 pm
Im looking to make my ojama deck much better and im having a bit of an issue.

The following is my deck

Cards:41

Monsters:20

Ojama Red: 3
Ojama Blue: 3
Ojama Yellow: 3
Ojama Green: 3
Ojama Black: 3
Des Koalla: 2
Snipe Hunter
Gaint Soldier of Stone
Destiny Hero Defender

Spells: 17

Pot of Avarice
De-fusion
Ojama Country: 3
Polymerization: 2
Ojama Delta Hurricane!!: 3
Burden of the Mighty
Field Barrier
Ojamagic: 2
Reload
Ojamuscle
Swords of Revealing Light

Traps: 4
Ojama Trio: 2
Mirror Force
Scrap Iron Scarecrow

Extra deck: 10

Gachi Gachi Gantetsu :3
Number 96: Dark Mist: 3
Ojama King: 2
Ojama Knight: 2

The issue im having is there are cards i want to put in but none exactly i want to take out. Things i wanna put in or thinking about it are Tri-Wright and Zerozerock just to name a few.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:59 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE

How about using Yugioh Wikia for some help? The link to their Ojama Deck page is below.

Ojama Deck Page

I'm sorry if this comes off offensive, but in my opinion your deck needs a huge makeover. You could really use the assistance of the above linked page. In my opinion I think you should make the Ojama Synchro Deck suggested on that page.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:19 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SOLIDNSNAKE

How about using Yugioh Wikia for some help? The link to their Ojama Deck page is below.

Ojama Deck Page

I'm sorry if this comes off offensive, but in my opinion your deck needs a huge makeover. You could really use the assistance of the above linked page. In my opinion I think you should make the Ojama Synchro Deck suggested on that page.

None taken at all lol. Im just currently usure of what route i wanna go with it. I try to keep all options open i guess. Like ojama muscle im thinking about taking out cause i almost NEVER get it off. so that would drop me down to a solid 40. From there though i dont know.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
Kor Saiyajinkami
SOLIDNSNAKE

Ojama Deck Page

None taken at all lol. Im just currently usure of what route i wanna go with it. I try to keep all options open i guess. Like ojama muscle im thinking about taking out cause i almost NEVER get it off. so that would drop me down to a solid 40. From there though i dont know.

If I had a computer that I could access my DuelingNetwork Account on, I'd make one myself and test it out, but unfortunately somebody who uses DuelingNetwork at the Public Library got the Library an IP Ban and that is the only place I can access DuelingNetwork at the moment.

I'll see what I can do about getting a friend to help me out with helping you out okay.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

TimithyEcho

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:47 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
SOLIDNSNAKE
Kor Saiyajinkami
SOLIDNSNAKE

Ojama Deck Page

If I had a computer that I could access my DuelingNetwork Account on, I'd make one myself and test it out, but unfortunately somebody who uses DuelingNetwork at the Public Library got the Library an IP Ban and that is the only place I can access DuelingNetwork at the moment.

I'll see what I can do about getting a friend to help me out with helping you out okay.
Much appreciated lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm
SOLIDNSNAKE
Kor Saiyajinkami
SOLIDNSNAKE
Kor Saiyajinkami
SOLIDNSNAKE

Ojama Deck Page

Much appreciated lol

I just asked my best friend to make decklist for an Ojama deck that can work in the current format. I'll post as soon as he finishes it and sends it to me.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Devil-Steel

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:35 pm
http://i.imgur.com/ENVWayz.png

That's my Ojama deck. I like how it runs, but the big focus is to attempt the OTK using Ojama Red and Delta Hurricane.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 am
Devil-Steel
http://i.imgur.com/ENVWayz.png

That's my Ojama deck. I like how it runs, but the big focus is to attempt the OTK using Ojama Red and Delta Hurricane.
I see that. If i may ask cause i cant zoom in. What are the Exeeds and the 2 next to blue?  

TimithyEcho

Devil-Steel

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:48 pm
Lightray Daedulus(sp?) is the one next to blue.

XYZ from left to right: Psychic Kappa, Daigusto Phoenix(this is the OTK play), Gachi Gachi, Dark Mist, and Shining Elf.

Use and abuse Ojama Blue + Ojama Country to get Ojama Red, Delta Hurricane, Ojama Black, Ojama Yellow, Ojama Green, and any other 2 Ojama Card into your hand.

Summon Red, Special Black, Yellow, Green, Black/Green/Yellow. Use Delta Hurricane. Overlay into 2 Phoenix. Use Country to discard last card in hand to bring back a 6th ojama from grave. Overlay into 3rd Phoenix. Use all three Phoenix's effects targeting themselves and swing twice with all 3 for 9000 damage. Just pray they don't have Gorz or Trag.  
Domino City

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games