Submit

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:41 am
I am still here. I just have been wait on and opening to post. I would like to make new RPCs. That'll be interesting  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:19 pm
The tiny town that laid at the bottom of these mountains was really a town of Shifters and a few non-Shifters that were either married into the Pack or born there. The two younger Wolves stood staring down at the town. The smaller of the two wolves let out a little whine and started forward. The larger male who happened to be the younger of the two quickly took the lead.

The two Shifters were related. Siblings, and the girl's search for her Father had brought them to this Pack. It turns out this was the last known Pack that the older male Wolf had tried to join. The two teenagers had never had the opportunity to really bond with their Father. The older child, Leila had very vague memories of the man.

The male lead his inquisitive sister down the huge mountain. the pair had been traveling for nearly six months. Correction, Leila had been traveling for about six months. Kieran had been traveling about four months. He had given up hope that anyone was looking for his sister. His family, their clan were not really taken seriously. A group of travelers, wandering from town to town. Most of polite society looked down on the nomadic clan.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas