R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:23 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Daisy walked around with Aaron, letting her eyes move around the area. Looking, smelling, basically using all of her senses to see if there was anything at all she could find that would lead them to Leila. She, too, noticed Jasper's truck pulling up, and felt her own heart rate quicken. Leila was a free spirit, which was not something that Jasper seemed to approve of. "This doesn't feel right, Aaron. Not only her disappearance, but trying to hide it from Jasper." Secrets were a bad thing, and most of the time they would come back and bite them all in the a**. She moved along a little farther, and then stopped once they were hidden in the trees, and crossed her arms over her chest. "We gotta do something. This is all pointing to hunters.." She was starting to fill with panic, and started to pace. What if Jasper blamed her for Leila's disappearance? Because she led these hunters here? She could only imagine the anger that he would feel.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:14 pm
"I don't want to hide anything from Jasper. I just don't want to be there when he finds out. Do you want to be there when they tell him his pregnant mate is missing?" Aaron shook his head.
"I feel for him. I am very much worried about Leila though." Aaron took Daisy's hand.
"Should we check where you were found?"  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:28 pm

Daisy nodded, and rubbed the back of her neck. She knew that Aaron was right. They weren't really hiding anything from the man, but they were going to be busy so they didn't have to be there and experience his anger first hand. She shook her head, and looked toward the direction of the house.
"No, I don't want to be there when he finds out, because it's all my damn fault."
She reached up, tying her hair into a ponytail. She needed to get some answers, and going back to where she was found would be a good start. She could get a hit on Victor's scent and track him down. Whether Aaron liked it or not.
"Yeah, let's go."
She took his hand and worked her way through the trees, taking extra care in watching where she was going, so they wouldn't end up in any other kind of trap.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:46 am
"Daisy, none of this is your fault. This is all on them. They shouldn't be hunting in protected territory. Let's just calm down. Leila could be fine. She could just be taking longer to get back. She tires more easily lately." Aaron patted Daisy's back.
"I really think Leila is unharmed. I don't smell blood anywhere around our lands. No one has. She probably wandered away from the area. She will wander back." Aaron knew how restless and carefree Leila's Wolf could be.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:27 pm

Daisy nodded, breathing out a sigh. But, when a breeze blew through the trees her head snapped to the side, looking in the direction it came from. "Victor..." If anyone knew anything about any of this, then it would certainly be him. She shifted into her wolf and picked her clothes up in her mouth, shaking the loose cast off of her leg and taking off in the direction she smelled Victor. Her leg still hurt a little to run on, but she wasn't concerned about the pain. Right now she was concerned with getting information on where Leila could be. When she finally made it to a clearing, she slowed to a walk, searching and sniffing around. Once her eyes landed on Victor, he was shaking his head, and then there was a soft p***k in her side, followed by another in her neck.

It didn't take long for the sedatives to start coursing through her, she let out a light whine, stumbling over her feet until she collapsed onto the ground, slowly being engulfed in darkness as the hunters started approaching.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 pm
Leila was seated in the cramped cage. She was a small person, lucky for her. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to stretch the bit she was able to. She peered over at the other cage as Daisy whine softly. She appeared to be coming to finally. Leila had been worrying about Daisy, she seemed to be out a long time. Then again Leila had no way of knowing exactly how long Daisy had been out. Not like she had access to a watch or a clock.

She kept her eyes on Daisy. She had not spoken to any of the men who had come in yet. So far they believed she was mute, and she wanted it to stay that way. She didn't want them questioning her about the Pack. She would not talk about them. Let them do what they would.  

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:50 pm

Daisy finally felt herself come to, and when she did she immediately shifted back to her human form, pulling on her clothes that they had thrown into the cage. It wasn't until she smelled Leila that her head whipped around, and she narrowed her eyes at the woman questioningly. "Leila? Jasper is looking for you. Are you alright?" She moved to the wall of the cage grabbing onto the metal, and sinking her fingers through the holes. Her head was still a little bit foggy, but that quickly cleared up when a man poked her hands with a pointed cane, stabbing into the flesh, and making her yelp, while jumping back from the wall. At that moment, the man crouched down, looking between Daisy and Leila. "Daisy...I didn't think we were ever gonna find you.." He grinned, and then turned to Leila. "Seems like you know this one, do ya? She's pregnant, obviously. And you know what we like to do with pregnant shifters?" Daisy curled her lip up, shaking her head. "She has nothing to do with this!" She screamed, only for the man to jab the sharp, wooden cane in through a hole and pierce her shoulder, before pulling it out and clicking his tongue. "Bad girl.." He stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Daisy and Leila alone for the time being.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:50 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow sat around the pack house in nothing, but anticipation for some kind of news that they had tracked down Leila and that she was okay. Meadow didn't know that they had Daisy too. So when someone came and told Meadow that the hunters had captured Daisy, she knew her theory was right. There was still more hunters out there. "Is someone tracking Daisy?" When he said, "Yes Luna", Meadow exhaled. "Good. Find Kieran and the rest and tell them what is going on. Maybe we can find Leila faster. This time thought there will be no mercy because once they are found. They shall meet their deaths. I am not standing for this any longer."

My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:58 pm
The news of Kieran's accident had yet to spread. Kieran had been shot by a hunter but managed to make it back to safety. Ellie had removed the bullet and stitched her boyfriend up. She cleaned the wound and wrapped it, and Kieran had went back to searching. Not wanting anyone to worry that he was hurt.

Ellie of course was upset and angry with him. She was concerned that he was pushing himself to hard. She grew even more upset when Kieran was sent for, and he went to his ex's side. Ellie knew he was not up for a trip yet.

Kieran walked into the room. The aura that he gave off screamed of power. He was definitely a young man who demanded and received respect where ever he went. Humans often felt a bit uncomfortable in his presence without understanding why. Not understanding the presence or call of an Alpha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:29 pm
Meadow Blackwell

The Luna smiled brightly when one of her tracks came back with good news that Leila and Daisy had been tracked down. Meadow smiled softly even though it did not reach her eyes. The Luna had officially given up that she had a mate. She was accepting her faith for having to run her pack alone and never having an heir. "Very good. Gather everyone and set up a rescue and execution plan. I will not be involved in any of it. I will be here doing what I should protecting the pack." She was going to live with her mark and live with that fact she was not waited. Meadow was going to be strong for her pack and it's future. Going and putting everyone in the safe house just in case things came to homeland. She would have warriors surrounding the house and out on the mission. She was be with the wolves surrounding the house with her dagger. Meadow was ready for a fight if it came to it.

My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:19 pm
Kieran turned and left without a word. He had nothing to say. He was focused on finding and protecting the missing Pack members. He wasn't of the Pack, but it was in him to be the Protector. He had always been a Protector, never understood the call. The call grew stronger once the Shifter gene switched on.

Leila reached her hand our from her cage. She patted Daisy's arm gently. As the men returned to the room, Leila pulled away. Balled herself up in her cage. Balling herself up in an attempt to protect her baby from whatever threats arose. She watched the men move around. They were talking in whispers but kept glancing back at Daisy and Leila.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Daisy held her hand over the bleeding wound in her shoulder, and sunk back into the corner, tears escaping her eyes. The wound burned, it burned so badly that it was enough to make her cry, and it took a lot for her to cry. She didn't even cry when her wrist had been broken. When the men moved toward Leila's cage, Daisy felt the need to at least try and keep the woman and her babies safe. "Hey!" She wrapped her fingers through the small holes in the cage, and shook it. "Leave her alone! I'll kill you!" That was enough to piss off the man enough to open her cage, and pull her right out by the hair. They used the cattle prod to shock her into moving to the other side of the room, where the placed a metal collar around her neck, with spikes pointed inward against her neck, and chained to the wall. Aaron...if you can hear me...I found Leila.. She could only hope that his wolf had felt an attraction, a connection to her own wolf so he would feel that she was in distress.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:34 am
Aaron G. Danes

Aaron could feel something. An uneasy and tensed feeling. He could not understand why at first. At first he simply tried to shake off the feeling and focus on his music. He was writing a new song. However unable to focus and with his Wolf becoming more and more aggravated he decided to fully tune into his Wolf.

At once his Wolf informed him something was wrong. His Pack Mate, and perspective Mate was calling to him. She was in pain and frightened. Aaron immediately surrendered his consciousness to his Wolf and willed him to focus hard on responding. In trying to get a message to Daisy.
'Where are you?' He repeated mentally over and over. Hoping she would get his message and be able to respond. There was not a blood link between the pair so their connection was weaker. It took much more effort and concentration for them to communicate this way.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Daisy watched the men moving around the room, but she wasn't focused on them. No, she was focused on trying to get to Aaron. If no one knew where they were, then both she and Leila were likely to die here. I am at a warehouse, it's dark. Smells like copper. They are going to kill me...and Leila. Daisy could only hope that was enough to get to Aaron, because as soon as she finished it was almost like one of the men knew what she had been doing, and using the electric cattle prod to press against her exposed arms. "Anyone you send here, we will kill. Don't be stupid." He hissed, turning back to go converse with his other men.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:41 am
The roleplay officially begins brand new as of NOW!!!!

You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff