Wolf's Moon[CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:22 pm
Kieran stepped out into the open. He looked upset and the energy he gave off was tense and angry.
"Have you seen Leila?" He demanded immediately. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He couldn't smell her. He opened his eyes after a minute.
"Leila went out for a run just over an hour and a half ago. She has not returned. We can't smell her, and I am sure Jasper will be home soon." He turned and started walking. He was trying to track his sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:33 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow was a taken back Kieran. She stood and backed up into the tree. "N-no I haven't seen Leila, I just got back," Meadow was genuinely afraid of her mate at the moment. She just wanted to talk to him. She had no clue Leila was missing.

My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:19 pm
Kieran growled in frustration. He was starting to worry about Leila. He knew Jasper would lose it when he learned Leila was missing.
"Go home Meadow. Keep your people in your territory. Something is not right. My gut says so."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:00 pm
Meadow Blackwell

"But I..." Meadow just shut down. She nodded. She could fight listening to her mate. He was trying to protect her. She tucked her tail and left him in the field. Upon entering the pack house, she went to her office. It was a mess. Someone had been in her home. Meadow backed out the office. "Kieran!" she screamed. Her beta and pack warrior came running. "Someone has been in my office!" Meadow was hyperventilating and panicking. Who was out there had just made it clear who they was after. It was her.

My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:27 pm
Terra was doing her best to keep her daughter out of the way. Hunter was forming a search party. Elle was helping Terra with her daughter Nova. The grandparents were desperate to help but kept getting shot down. Kieran had went to Meadow's territory to see if Leila had went there for some reason. They were running out of time to find Leila before Jasper returned and found his pregnant mate was gone. Each minute that ticked by was a minute longer Leila had been missing, and a minute closer to Jasper's return.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Daisy was in her room now, having to piece together the things that were happening. Leila was gone, and everyone was seeming to freak out about it. What she didn't understand was why Leila would put herself and the baby in danger? She knew that being alone, and pregnant, made her a big target. Especially for hunters. Daisy knew firsthand what hunters did to pregnant females, and it wasn't pretty. Not to mention what they would to to the child. So, she left her room and immediately went to Aaron, knocking on his door gently. "Aaron, you in there?" She didn't want to sit around and let everything fester. If she had to, she would track down Victor himself and see what they wanted. If they had Leila, she would have to negotiate something to help get the woman safe.

They followed her here because she was the last in her bloodline, and killing an entire bloodline was something most hunters aspired to do. Daisy wouldn't be able to live with herself if Leila got hurt because the hunters had come here for her. The more she thought about it, the more anxious she grew.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:19 pm
Aaron opened his door and wasn't surprised to see Daisy. "I'm part of the hunting party. I will be going, you can come in while I get ready." Aaron hoped Leila was okay. He was hoping to be out searching for Leila before Jasper returned and Hunter told him what they had found so far.

It wasn't much but they had found a partial trail. Leila had been out getting air like she said she needed. She had been running, the prints backed this. Something had caught her attention. She went into the woods, a trap was sprung. She was captured. Several pairs of footprints and strange scents. Like the Humans had tried to mask they're scents. They had known exactly what they were hunting. they were hunting Shifters.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:56 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow paced her living room. She was shaken up and falling apart at the hinges. She had a target on her back and that is when it clicked. "That wasn't all of them. There are more hunters that are lose." Meadow said a quick pray. "Please let her be safe." Meadow sat down on the sofa with her head in her lap.

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:24 pm

Daisy hurried into the room, letting the door close behind her. She was worried about Leila, and knew that if the hunters didn't want her to be found, then she certainly wouldn't be found. "This family, they are dangerous." She started, keeping her voice low and rubbing the cast on her wrist. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt because of her. Especially a pregnant Leila.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:03 pm
Meadow Blackwell

Meadow called a meeting with her warrior. "I have had enough of these hunters. That have taken my sister. We are going to find her and KILL THEM ALL. There is to be no stone let unturned. The is war now ladies and gentlemen. They want us died. That's not going to happen. We are going to fight." Meadow sent out parties in groups of 20. They were to search every inch and report back through mind link their findings. Meadow was still under her mate's orders to stay in her land. So she knew better than to move. She really wished to speak with him because what Jasper said pressed hard on her mind.

"My mission is to find my soul mate. The goal to be a great Luna and leader to my pack."  

QueenBAD_KittyKat

Interesting Genius

6,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:21 pm
Aaron nodded his head. "I don't don't doubt that Daisy. So, I am sure you are planning something. What are we going to do about these guys then Daisy? If you have a plan, I am all ears." He sat down on his bed. Waiting for Daisy to lay out her plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:28 pm

Daisy pressed her lips together in thought, and moved to take a seat next to Aaron on his bed. She wasn't really sure what kind of plan they could come up with, given that it was only going to be the two of them. As far as she knew. "I don't know, Aaron. I was just planning to track Victor and speak with him. See if there is any way that he could help us find Leila, or maybe get her out of there." She didn't want to admit it, but she was going to offer herself up in exchange for the pregnant woman. After all, they did come here tracking her down, wanting to kill off her bloodline for good. "I brought them here, Aaron. It's my fault. They want me." She shrugged her shoulders and stood from the bed, unwrapping her cast from her wrist. After placing the wrap on his dresser, she flexed her fingers and wrist a few times, wincing slightly. It wasn't fully healed, but she would have to push through the pain.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:48 pm
"We don't know that these are the hunters at work. Or the ones that tracked you. This could be something else completely different." Aaron slipped an arm around Daisy. He kissed her cheek.
"I believe she is okay. Perhaps she just needed some time away? She has a lot going on afterall." He stood up.
"Help me look for her?" He offered Daisy his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Daisy knew that Victor had let her go, but she didn't know the reason why. All she knew was that they were here, and that they were here because of her. Her mind was reeling with the possibilities, and she had a feeling of dread wash over her. If these guys did have Leila, then she knew exactly what they would do to her, especially since she is pregnant. Only when Aaron kissed her cheek did she snap out of her morbid thoughts, and turn her attention to him. "Alright. I'll help you." Even though she agreed to help, she was still planning on finding Victor and seeing if his family was involved in anything. They weren't supposed to be here, they didn't belong here. Daisy took Aarons hand and moved outside with him, taking a deep breath of the air.

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mahiru Zion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:11 pm
Aaron took Daisy's hand and lead her away. He walked around, calling her name. They had wandered partly down the main road when they noticed Jasper's truck pulling up.
"Let's put a bit more distance between us and...." Aaron started to walk a bit faster.
"This is actually kinda scary. She just went missing....no clues...just poof. Gone." He walked along quietly for a while. Looking for tracks, or any sort of clue.  
You forgot me?! What a jerk!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff