jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:27 am
We want to hear about your embarrassing moments! It can be in real life or on Gaia and we will feature the best ones!
Just keep it tasteful, please 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:21 pm
My embarrassing moment would have be the time I was at this shoe store. I already looked like hell since I forgot to wash my hair. I was walking around the store with my mother since she needed new shoes for her work. So I'm walking around I looked up to see this guy who resembled a lot like this actor. At first I question myself if that was possible but I dropped it once I glanced up back at him. This time he has noticed that I was some what watching him. Playing coy I spent a couple minutes looking at these shoes that were really tacky. He took the hint and came by closer then his Father took the hint of what was going on and grabbed a hold of him telling him that he they were leaving. The guy looked to be my age maybe a year older. As I try once more to steal a peek at him the father turn blocked my view then proceed to walk down the aisle with mad father disease. It was as if I was the guy and he didn't want his daughter to see anyone. So I do what every freaked out person would do, turn around and walk faster to another aisle. The moment I found my mother I turn to see that the father stop to retreat. My face was a violent shade of red and I couldn't help laugh once the father left the store.

Excuse my grammar for today. I'll fix it later.

Twilight Afternoon
Vice Captain

Fashionable Regular

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:52 pm
Embarrassing moment...well, every time I've asked a woman out, but the most embarrassing moment?

There I was, at a weekend long LARP, I was a mighty Werewolf, of the clan of leaders (silver fang) yet a mystic among them (Theurge), in the middle of a harrowing, difficult fight I hear a loud RIP...my pants split. I was happy my boxers were the same color as my pants. I swapped out for a pair of black PJ pants I brought to sleep in.

This was the second day, of my first weekend attending this session. It was seen by many, women included.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image it happened when I was still in secondary.

I rode a spacious jeepney to school but unfortunately there was this young muscle-bound guy with short shorts and a sando(sleeveless white undershirt) who sat next to me.

while reaching out to the jeep conductor to pay for my ride.

From out of the blue the jeep came to a stop and almost everybody was thrown forward.

My extended arm suddenly went down (supposedly to the seat) as a reflex to prevent myself from stumbling over.

my hand landed unintentionally on the macho guy's manhood and he jerked both in shock and in pain. (OMG WTF)

everyone in the jeep looked at me. the guy put his hand on his joystick as if he had been voilated on purpose.

considering his skimpy outfit, everybody on the jeep found it profoundly hilarious-- the driver asphyxiated with laughter.

i'm a guy and it was awkward beyond reason. I was completely mortified. and I was running late for school so i couldn't get off and wait for another jeep.

good thing the guy was so proud of his physique that he joked around with the incident before i got off ninja  

Jonickated

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Sausage Fest 200

FearlessLemur

Feral Hellhound

20,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:23 pm
My most embarrassing moment . . . Had to be what my friend and I call my Rockstar Dive.

So, it's my friend's birthday and I am invited along with her family to see the Lightning thief in theaters. Given, this was back when I lived in a town with naught more than a caution light and a feed store to its name—and the nearby town we went to wasn't that much bigger, so the theater was small, and a little dingy. Anyways, so we watch the movie which wasn't stellar in my opinion, and everything's going great. We're the only ones in the tiny little theater, her family and I, and my friend and I are on the top row, just high enough to make shadow-puppets on the screen, in front of the projector—after the credits rolled, of course. No one was disrupting that movie. We get to the end eventually and everyone's had a good time, and so we're getting up to leave and go to Chili's, the only nice restaurant in that town, when I see that my purse has spilled some of my stuff. I pick it up while my friend and her family move towards the exit, down the stairs, and wait for me near it. Not wanting to waste time, I sprint down the stairs—which is never a good idea, just saying—and end up somehow in a flying leap. I landed on my stomach, somehow rebounded into a rockstar-like position sliding on my knees, and proceed to slide all the way across the front of the theater, under the little black curtain at the bottom, after falling on my face for a second time. This is where the dingy part comes in that I mentioned earlier—I made friends with a lot of dust bunnies. But oh my Lord! I was so embarrassed! I was both crying and laughing because it was funny but it hurt; my lack of coordination had never been front and center before like that—literally.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:47 am
Embarrassing moment must be slipping in front of everybody in a play and had a wardrobe problem at the same time. I was playing as a guy in that play too--with the fake mustache and pulled-up hair... Q_Q  

Halwen Suri

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ren says

Ren says

The Committee Staff Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:47 pm
Walking around with my fly unzipped:/  
The Lobby