Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Congrats Ebony!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:06 am
I didn't see this posted anywhere..

A big congratulations to sweet guild capitan Ebony the Peacian for being nominated for a GaiAcademy in the category of Gaimanitarian of the year on her work here at the NSTG.

If you'd like to find more information on the awards and vote you can visit the thread here.

Kudos Ebony!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:29 am
Hi, yes indeed congrates to Ebony the Peacian, I don't know much about her/him but I do know that she/he is a good person, and kind, the reason why I've voted for her/him for guild, is because Ebony of Peacian has made the most helpful to new users to gaia, and will be very thankful for that, and it's also thanks to Tragic for reccemending me to join this NSTG guild. Thank you (: xx  

crushhh blueee

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well done Ebony!!
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:30 pm
for the one she's nominated in, i know three or four of them, including her. wow  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items