Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Kombinant
Ryoga quickly loses interest in the old Halfling, figuring that anything else about the goblins will have to come after following the lead he provided them. He lounges about until the drinks are served.

There's a soft thud upstairs that takes everyone, Walter included, rather by surprise.

"WaWuzzat?" Says Davros, rather slack-jawed and looking at the hallway with the stairs leading up.
"I don't know. Probably a bird knocking something over. Nothing to worry about." replies Walter, handing out cups of cooled water from a small serving tray.
"We can go check it out if you'd like."
"No. I'm fine."
"You're hurt rather badly."
"I'm FINE." Walter is getting considerably more irritated.
Taking a sip, Davros says "You sure? I mean, long as we here, might-"

Davros' words are cut a bit short by Walter tossing the tray aside, leaving one of the kitchen knives in his hand. He proceeds to stick the knife directly in between Davros' ribs for 5 or 6 inches, catching everyone off guard.

There's a large spray of blood over the ChocoMonk, the table and all the way up to the ceiling as Walter hit the Half-orc apparently in one of the much juicier spots.
Ryoga then figures out what he saw that was 'off' about Walter's face, as the Halfling's features fade into obscurity. No more does he look like Walter, but instead a wrinkled, hunch-backed humanoid creature with mottled brown-and-red flesh and a spherical head with no true face—only a crooked slit from which a rasp-like tongue periodically lashes and licks the air.
User Image

User Image  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:19 pm
Initiative +3

Ryoga feels the blood of Davros splash against him, his only reaction being a quick "What the?" as the creature morphs.

EDIT: Edited to make the middle of the thing not all explode-y no more... Original roll (I'm not sure if it'll change because of this) was a 3, for an initiative of 6.  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:45 pm
squawking loudly in surprise, Chad-for-Short shoves the table at the knife-wielding monster and they get into a short jostling match. One that the monster loses as it gets shoved into the stove. Struggling a bit, it cant free itself from the fat Tengu's pin, so it throws the knife at Chad-for-Short.

The Knife bounces off chad-for-short's studded leather armor, though.  
Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 11, 20 Total: 31 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 pm
Ryoga isn't terribly quick on the draw, but responds ferociously. He moves around the table to the pinned creature and delivers two quick blows to it's trapped form.

Flurry of Blows: (+1/+1 to hit)  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:53 pm
rolling to confirm....  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:55 pm
Roll yet again.... (2 nat 20's? huh....)  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:05 pm
Damage!
1d6+2 CRIT!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 pm
With a punch square to the bulbous head, the monster goes limp for a bit. Taking the momentary lapse in the creature's defense, Chad-for-Short draws out his b*****d Sword while climbing on the table, letting out a war-caw and swinging with all his avian might. The Sword gets about half-way through the creature's torso before it convulses a bit and goes relatively limp, spraying weaker and weaker sprays of blood over the small kitchen.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:58 pm
Ryoga moves inot action readying a punch and throwing it at the wounded creature. It's better to make sure it's down than allow it another chance to attack.

Attack +2 Melee  
Kombinant rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 pm
Schnoz punch damage!

1d6+2  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:09 pm
Ryoga pops the monster a quick one to it's face, causing some slight swelling.

Chad-for-Short hops off the table and begins to cast a healing spell. The spell seems to have some effect, as Davros' wound stops spraying blood and closes a bit.  
Kombinant rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 pm
Ryoga moves over top of the creature intending to end its existence in a mercy move...

(full round action to deliver a coup de grace)

1d6+2 damage (x2)  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:46 am
Lining up his fist, Ryoga lets out a scream like Bruce Lee and tries a One Inch Punch. Deciding that's waaaaaay too hard, he opts to instead throw a haymaker to the thing's neck. With a loud *snap*, the monk is pretty sure that it's dead at this point.

Chad-for-Short meanwhile casts another spell on Davros. The wound in his chest is closing further. Chad-for-short then pecks Davros on the top of the head, and catches a reflexive backhand to the face as the Half-orc snaps awake.

"Who... what...? The ******** did I miss?!" Poking the hole in his chest, he looks around and, seeing the faceless monster, says "The ******** is that thing!?" Getting up, he looks furious as he grabs the corpse, slams it against the table, and begins punching it in the head in rage. While he's turning the monster's skull to a rather gooey paste, the other two people's attention are drawn to the doorway, as they can hear a weak "heeeeeeello...?" coming from somewhere upstairs.

Huffing and frothing at the mouth as he continues to punch the monster's pulped body, Davros says "I think I'm gonna stay at this for a bit. Gimme a holler if you need me."

Chad-for-Short leads the way up the stairs with his b*****d sword and shield out rather cautiously, before seeing a door opened a crack. Opening the door open more widely, the monk and cleric see the injured form of Walter lying on the floor and leaning against a tiny, halfling sized bed.

"Uh... I'm really hoping you guys aren't more of those changing things. Considering there's two of you, and you're bigger, I'm reeeeally hoping you two aren't here to punch my ticket, so to speak?"  
Kombinant rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:15 am
Ryoga moves over to the injured Halfling and helps him move to a more comfortable position on the bed. "C'mon, get up here. You're hurt. We took care of that changing thingy, we won't hurt you. We're out here hunting for goblins. Now, tell me what happened."

Ryoga moves to allow Chad-for-Short access to the injured halfing, staying alert despite the distracting sounds of Davros unloading what sounds to be a large amount of rage on the creature's corpse.

Perception +7  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:57 pm
Staying ever vigilant like a chocobo should, Ryoga keeps watch out of the windows and keeps a lookout, but finding nothing as Walter says "Ugh... I knew my love of my little babies kept most people away, but I didn't think that it would end up saving my life. I was feeding my snakes some mice this morning when I heard a the front door bang open. I drew out my sword and called out to whoever or whatever entered in, and that thing leaped out at me. It was biting the hell out of me and we were rolling around in the snake room, when my babes came up and started biting the bugger back for me. I crawled out of the room and came up here and passed out after locking the door. I woke up when I heard you all screaming. Or what I'm assuming is you."

Chad-for-Short scratches his beak while looking rather embarrassed, saying "There's a LOT of blood down there, in my defense." closing his eyes in concentration, he casts another healing spell before turning to Ryoga and saying "Uh, unless I start channeling Alseta's grace, I'm all tapped out for healing today. And it's gettin' dark."

"You all can stay here overnight. It's the least I can do for you all. I'd cook too, but I'm rather under-the-weather."  
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff