Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Drunken Dwarf Tavern

Back to Guilds

Tags: Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply Roleplay (dice)
Chocobo Tales: Jade Regent Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MT the Clown rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 pm
Jamming a test tube into a flask, Kim giggles a bit to herself as the concoction in the flask begin to glow and smoke, "Oh, it's been too long." Picking out the densest cluster Kim lobs the bomb with a cry of, "Fuse it burning. FUSE IS BURNING!!"

Range touch attack +4
+1 if they're 30 ft. or less  
MT the Clown rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 pm
Bombs +4
+1 if 30 ft or less

Splash damage of 5
+1 if 30 ft or less

Reflex DC =15  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:44 pm
MT the Clown
Bombs +4
+1 if 30 ft or less

Splash damage of 5
+1 if 30 ft or less

Reflex DC =15

Pretty sure Splash damage doesn't get precision damage added on.
and how the hell can you not know if something's within 30'? Mark down on the map where you are and where you're throwing, dude ó wò
Literally nothing as relevant to you or your attack has changed since the last map I posted. Toss me a bone here > .< I don't even think you can attack without moving outside of the tunnel due to Line of Sight issues...  
Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-40)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:19 pm
Ryoga spins around the blade of the skeleton moving to the side of it (the square containing the 6 of L6) and unleashes a flurry into it's side.

Flurry of Blows +2/+2 (+1 monk class level/-1 bonus/+2 Str {this is more for my benefit then yours, Cowie})  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm
Kombinant

The Skeleton Commander gives an adroit parrying display with its free skeletal hand, deflecting the two punches and nearly causing Ryoga to stumble. But must've been in the monk's imagination. The skeleton's toothy maw follows, and Ryoga wonders quietly if it would be making a smile were it still alive. Especially glancing a little to the left, where the Skeleton's intense focus on trying to harm the monk has made it all but ignore the large, muscle-bound half-orc stepping out of the tunnel. Lacing his fingers together for a hammer blow, the Skeleton's gaze turns just enough to see the Half-orc's wild smash and raises up his sword to try and parry it.

But both Ryoga, Davros and the Skeleton all know that it's too little, too late. A faint grin crosses Ryoga's face as, even with no muscles or other ways to convey expression, the skeleton's mouth opens up just before the blow hits. He'd like to imagine it was a silent scream in terror.
The blow sends a resounding *PtTOOOOONG* sound into the cavern, and Ryoga can actually see the entire skeleton buckle under the force of the blow. The skeleton takes a step back to keep from falling over, and it looks like the blow was enough to crack the helmet, skull and let the skeleton's jaw just hang free.
(Davros hits for his max of 15 damage biggrin )

Slapping it's jawbone back in place, the Skeleton glances between Davros and Ryoga. It tries to take a step back, but it's foot hits the chest. Glancing down, it looks back up with it's eyes blazing with renewed vigor and fury.
It thrusts the blade at Ryoga's face, to which the monk dodges narrowly again by ducking down. Probably a bit less poetic is the open palm thrust the monk sees the skeleton smash him in the face with. Ryoga's head snaps back with a surprising amount of force from the blow, and he feels a fast trickle of warm blood come out of his nose.

It seems that, for the Skeleton Commander, there is no retreat, no surrender... and it's determined to take Ryoga down with him if it is the last thing it does in this world.

CURRENT MAP:
(Waiting on MT to tell me where Kim is before I can have the skeletons move.)
[Skeletons with the light blue circles were the ones affected by the Channeling from Chad-for-Short.]
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:22 pm
Okay, well MT is being uncooperative, so we'll just move this right along.

Kim moves out of the tunnel to lob her bomb, and misses completely.

The skeletons grunts are unfazed and rush forward, clawing and scratching at the Alchemist.

Chad-for-Short continues his mantra, thrusting out his holy symbol rather prominently and causes 2 of the skeletons to fall over and turn to ash.

Kim, perhaps having bit off a little more than she could chew, retreats back into the tunnel, behind Chad-for-Short. Huffing a little as her face, hair and leather apron now are streaked with blood, she lobs another grenade at the skeleton aggressors.

The skeletons meanwhile begin moving forward, attempting to tear the tengu apart, but not finding a way past his shield and armor.  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 5:30 am
Cowpies77
Initiative:
- Skeleton Commander
- Chad-for-Short
- Kim
- Skeletons (6)
- Ryoga
- Davros

Kombinant rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 5 Total: 21 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:28 pm
Ryoga can tell one thing this skeleton was good in his former life. It's exciting in a way, were he not struggling to hit that damnable skeleton. Ryoga however likes to look at the positive things. Following this ideal he ducks and dodges to his best and attempts to get as many blows in as possible.

Flurry of Blows +2/+2  

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Kombinant rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:04 pm
Unarmed damage 1d6+2  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:32 pm
The monk throws a short hook which the Skeleton Commander easily dodges. But the Chocobo Monk isn't done, as Ryoga uses his outstretched hand to grab the shoulder of the Skeleton and pulls as Ryoga throws his knee into the attack. There's a (morbidly) satisfying sound of ribs cracking as the skeleton takes a couple steps back.

Davros follows suit with a right straight punch to the back of the skeleton commander's head. The helmet takes a good deal of the force, but Davros is a very large half orc, and the skull begins cracking apart. The skeleton commander's cheekbone is just unable to withstand the constant abuse and whatever forces are driving the undead monster to act is beginning to fail, as Ryoga watches as the bottom of the jawline falls off onto the rocks below, joining fragments of ribs and what looks to be a few knuckles that have simply fallen off.
The pale blue light smouldering from his eye sockets flares up a bit as the skeleton commander trembles as it raises up it's sword in defiance of Ryoga and Davros' attacks. It takes a step forward before it's leg falls apart, dropping it to the ground. Ryoga takes a step back as the skeleton stares at him and continues for a couple more seconds to claw its way at the monk before eventually the energies are spent. The blue light from its eyes flickers a little, then it's gone and the skeleton lies still (as skeletons should).

Meanwhile, at the other end of the tunnel:

Chad-for-Short keeps his shield raised as he deflects attacks from the skeletons, buying time for Kim to put another fuse in another glass jar. The skeletons all give out one great shudder, then the lights in their eyes on joints all wink out, and they fall to the ground in a pile.

"YEAH!" Davros shouts, flexing. "I! WIN! AGAIN! Nice job there, Tinkerbelle." Ryoga is left wondering whether that was meant as an insult or an actual compliment as Davros gives him a playful punch on the arm. "So long as I'm here, we're ********' golden, I'd say."  

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100

Kombinant

Gracious Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:16 am
"I'll say. We beat the hell outta him!"

"Sounds like Chad-forShort and Kim's fight is done as well... You guys alright there, Chad-for-Short?"

Ryoga waits for a positive response before heading over to the chest in the corner... "Well I think we've earned whatever is in this thing, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:58 pm
Shuffling over to the group with a rather depressed look on her face, "I had my bomb all set but I didn't get to set it off... Think there's something else in the cave that I can blow up?"  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cowpies77
Vice Captain

Unforgiving Punching Bag

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:50 pm
Kombinant
"Well I think we've earned whatever is in this thing, don't you?"

Davros moves over to open the lid of the chest, but finds that it's locked securely.

Chad-for-Short gives a shrug and says to Kim a short "Probably."
He calls back to Ryoga "Kim's got a boo-boo, but we'll soldier on."

The two regroup, and Chad-for-Short immediately begins pecking the armor, looking or knick-knacks. Finding a broken chain necklace on the ground near the pool of water in the room, he sits down and begins to splice it into his fetish necklace.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:55 pm
Leaning over Chad's back with her arms around his neck, "Whatcha got there birdy?"  

MT the Clown
Captain

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Roleplay (dice)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash