Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Miscellaneous Threads
What's your Favorite Plushie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:58 pm
piiza prince
Probably my rilakkuma plushie! I mean, dunno if that counts, but y'know...

I tend to wear fairy kei/lolita/ect. stuff to cons, and it just kind of adds a cute look to it. One con I wore a cute pair of bear ears, and it really helped me stand out! It also serves as a memory too, considering that was my first con eheheh...

Your plushie counts. At my first con I dressed up as Dr McCoy from the original Star Trek series. I wore it just after the new Star Trek movie came out in 2009. People and cosplayers at the con would yell across the room, "Stop, I have to take a photo of you". I never had so much attention before and after 50 photos taken of me I was hooked on Cosplaying. Every time I wear it I get really good memories of that day.

I happen to Love fairy's and I have a large collection of them at home. I happen to be a Cosplay Photographer and last year I did a photoshoot of a Leefa (Lyfa) fairy cosplayer from the Sword Online series at Jafax 18. Also I have taken photos of girls wearing Lolita outfits as well. Feel free to check out my photo gallery albums on my Deviant Art page. The Lyfa (Leefa) Photoshoot is in it's own album. I know that you will like the photos a lot. It's my best photoshoot to date. A link to my DA page is in my Gaia signature and you don't need an account to check my page out.

One of the cons that I went to I was on a mission to find both the white and black Mokona plushies for my Syaoran outfit. I was very excited to find both.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:04 pm
smithers456

Ah, sounds like fun!

Eheh, I meant fairy kei as in the Japanese fashion, o-oops... sweatdrop B-But yeah, Lolita outfits are fun! Gotta love the details! I'll check out your page as well. heart

Ahh, sounds like an adventure! I love shopping at cons, it's one of the big highlights for me eheheh whee Next time I'm hoping to bring home some figures! I currently only have one, of Madoka, that I got at my last con. 3nodding  

piiza prince

Heart Consumer

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:48 pm
smithers456
xinitia
I made a Frosh plushie and carried it around as Rogue from Fairy Tail. In there series there are a number of flying cats, including Frosh. We came across a number of people cosplaying as the cats, so we took pictures with them and my Frosh.

I also carried around my friend's Tim Campy while I was General Cross from D. Gray-Man. It was a big hit with the other D. Gray-Man cosplayers! Now I really want to get one for myself!

Wow, that's amazing. Today I happen to have bought the new Fairy Tail series movie, "Phoenix Priestess". I have heard a lot about the Fairy Tail series and I'm looking forward to watching the movie. I hope to see Rogue and the flying cats if they are in this movie.

Rogue isn't in the movie, but there are a couple of flying cats, so you'll get the idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:26 pm
piiza prince
smithers456

Ah, sounds like fun!

Eheh, I meant fairy kei as in the Japanese fashion, o-oops... sweatdrop B-But yeah, Lolita outfits are fun! Gotta love the details! I'll check out your page as well. heart

Ahh, sounds like an adventure! I love shopping at cons, it's one of the big highlights for me eheheh whee Next time I'm hoping to bring home some figures! I currently only have one, of Madoka, that I got at my last con. 3nodding

Being a guy I'm not as familiar with Japanese fashion as women are. LOL Shopping is always an experience for me at cons. You never know what you will find next. smile I also happen to have all 7 Sailor Moon series plushies (Yes I'm a big fan) and both Sakura and Syaoran plushies from Tsubasa. Having Madoka sounds nice too. If you Love Sailor Moon I have taken a lot of photos of the scouts over the years. Almost all of my albums have a least one scout in them.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
Miscellaneous Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash