• Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:14 am
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

ah, you're one of the ones who have a running list of them XD nice
lol yeaaah sadly i am one of the crazy ones.Nah, Just for the past eight years i had roleplayed with these characters with a friend. biggrin Back in those days i had nothin better to do...PFFFFT The hell am i saying, i still have nothing better to do.

i feel your pain, i think half of my social life consists of roleplays with either one friend or a group, actually in the one i mentioned i'm playing Envy and Yami/Yugi
Eh i never really cared for Yugi...though Yami ♥ Yami and Bakura, MEEOWW! We should make a rp for that or...even pokemon..haha

i relate to Yugi, i don't like fighting and am socially awkward with only a few close friends. he's nice, but not a crush, more like one of thos anime characters i'd be able to stand being friends with in real life
oh sweetie, darkshipping is my YuGiOh OTP, don't tempt me XD
I have always wanted to rp YGO but i am not sure how one would do the whole duel process or what rules to follow by, same with pokemon. I guess...just nintendo wifi with a pokemon game haha  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:17 am
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

ah, you're one of the ones who have a running list of them XD nice
lol yeaaah sadly i am one of the crazy ones.Nah, Just for the past eight years i had roleplayed with these characters with a friend. biggrin Back in those days i had nothin better to do...PFFFFT The hell am i saying, i still have nothing better to do.

i feel your pain, i think half of my social life consists of roleplays with either one friend or a group, actually in the one i mentioned i'm playing Envy and Yami/Yugi
Eh i never really cared for Yugi...though Yami ♥ Yami and Bakura, MEEOWW! We should make a rp for that or...even pokemon..haha

i relate to Yugi, i don't like fighting and am socially awkward with only a few close friends. he's nice, but not a crush, more like one of thos anime characters i'd be able to stand being friends with in real life
I have always wanted to rp YGO but i am not sure how one would do the whole duel process or what rules to follow by, same with pokemon. I guess...just nintendo wifi with a pokemon game haha

i know, dueling and pokemon battles would be hard. i wouldn't know where to begin with those and would try and avoid actual dueling as best as i could. only so many moments of brain breakage a day o.o  

StrayKit

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:19 am
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

i know, dueling and pokemon battles would be hard. i wouldn't know where to begin with those and would try and avoid actual dueling as best as i could. only so many moments of brain breakage a day o.o
Lol! yeah, so that means both of those are off the table...damn.i need a rp XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 am
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

Lol! yeah, so that means both of those are off the table...damn.i need a rp XD

hey they could still work, not all of YuGiOh was dueling, just the vast majority of it, and some people had pokemon but didn't fight with them. always stay outside of the box with RP plots, keeps things interesting!
oh geez, i have the massive group one on here, there's an FMA one in a guild that has unfortunately died but a friend and i ran off on our own that it for a little while, same friend i have and edvy one going that's AU, another friend and i are trying to get one off the ground in another guild, and then with a third friend alone i have 7 others that are FMA and all but 2 of those are crossovers......i have a lot and i still join others i find interesting  

StrayKit

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:42 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

You could join mine if you want, its school,
Fantasy, Middle Age based, with magic and some other stuff.
I don't know if you'll like it but your welcome to join.

Frayarr=School☆Magic

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:54 pm
TheCourteJester
I wanna roleplay too D: Someone keep me and ms snowman occupiiiiiied!! POR FAVOR MI AMORS?!?!

User Image

FOR THE SAKE OF MAN KIND PEOPLE

noweis

Friend

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:56 pm
twerkkit v2
TheCourteJester
I wanna roleplay too D: Someone keep me and ms snowman occupiiiiiied!! POR FAVOR MI AMORS?!?!

User Image

Nobody luvs us ms snowman TT.TT  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 pm
TheCourteJester
twerkkit v2
TheCourteJester

User Image

Nobody luvs us ms snowman TT.TT

User Image

I cry.
I cry so much omg *crieeez*

noweis

Friend

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:00 pm
nooo, not crying snowmen! cat_gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 pm
twerkkit v2
StrayKit

Yes, what kit says, noooo crying! We shall make something if we need to!  

TheCourteJester

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Nerd 50

StrayKit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:49 pm
TheCourteJester
twerkkit v2
StrayKit

Yes, what kit says, noooo crying! We shall make something if we need to!

exactly!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm
TheCourteJester
StrayKit

Bbbbbbbbbuttttttttttt ;3; makee whaattttttt crying  

noweis

Friend

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash