PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:53 am

"The world is trying to bring about the end,
Sekai wa owari wo tsugeyou to shiteru
And no one is trying to stop it.
Dare ni mo mou tomerare wa shinai

XXXX{It's Starting}
The symphony of destruction echoes out.
Houkai no SHINFONII ga narihibiite
The rain that falls sounds almost like the tone of tears.
Furu ame wa maru de namida no neiro"

User Image

Tell Me

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Keep it under PG13
Follow the Gaia online Terms of Service
No; Nudity or sexual activities
(such as and includes; bathing on camera, intercourse, oral sex, humping, or anything that could be thought of as a sexual activity.)
There is NOOOO rule 4
You can not kill another person with out their consent
I am God in this rp, me and me alone
No God modding
There is be no Flaming of real people or puppet masters
(such as and includes; racism, political hate, religious differences, philosophical differences, and in general trolling)
PM all profiles to me
All magic must be run by me before used in the RP
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Do people who control and are controlledShihai shi shihai sare hitotachi wa
One day forget what it means to loveItsuka sono kokoro ni nikushimi wo
Because of the hatred in their hearts,Soshite aisuru koto wo omoidasezu
And attack others?Arasou no?

ntroduction
ules
tory
rofilekeleton
rofile's
agicist
ap's
niforms

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 am

"Before love refuses to understand love
Ai ga ai wo "omosugiru" tte rikai wo kobami
Says it's "too heavy" and turns to hate
Nikushimi ni, kawatte iku mae ni
Everything is like that, right?
Nanimokamo sou daro?"

User Image

A Love Both Fleeting and Eternal

The kingdom of Frayarr, a great kingdom among the six kingdoms of the Pangaea. It was small, but it had many devoted citizens and was a great magical powerhouse among the other nations. It was peaceful in its setting even though it was near the Dark Mountains, where the angels lay beyond, on the Great Planes of Reyard. Peaceful, serine, and all together one of the greater places to live. Its technology and wealth was great, even for a small kingdom. Across they Planes where its neighbor and ally, Asherton, it also being a small kingdom allied with another to keep out invaders. However, their peace did not last for either kingdom, as Asherton gave out a cry for help. It was being invaded and pillaged by the larger kingdom, the most feared kingdom of darkness, the shadow people, Laymar. Its darkness spread like fire as it went across the land, being lead by the demons of Hell.

Frayarr went to the aid of Asherton as fast as they could gathering all able men for sword and any person who know magic. Humans, Elves, and the Dwarfs of Frayarr went to the aid of their ally. But when they arrived at the border of Asherton it was covered in flame and ash. Asherton, the once shinning city in the snow, was now in ruin. The army of darkness loomed over them as their great battle ensued. Shields where broken and swords lay in the ground as both Laymar and Frayarr soldiers lay scattered in death on the ground. It went on for days, nights, and when at last it seemed that Frayarr would loss their battle there was a cry from the blackened sky that tore the clouds apart. The angels had come, their help greatly pushing back they enemy. And with one final powerful magic blast from the angels and demons the ground split in two. Opening a gorge in the vast land that went the whole way of the land creating mountains on one side. It was then that the last of the Angels used all their power to seal the Demons in the deepest part of the gorge. And with that the people of Asherton and the other 4 kingdoms where saved. But at a great price, many lives, Human, Demon, Angel, Elves, and Dwarfs where lost.

It was then that in order to keep the Demons in their hole that the people who where left decided to build something on top that would insure that it would never be opened. Thus as school for sorcery and swordsmanship was made. Insuring that there would always be someone there to defend the labyrinth and the gate to the Demons den. Its students and teachers would be able to take on any task that befell them.

Years past, ways changed, the seal on the Demons became weaker and the angels, who where once praised, where hunted. The people who after this time had even forgotten about the very existence of Demons or that the school sat on top a den of demons. Where now in the most dire of times without even knowing it. This is where our story begins. A story of the last defense of the world as we know it.

"The reality of the pretender who puts a lid on everything embarrassing
BATSU no warui jijou ni wa itsumo futashite kuwasemono no RIARU
In an era of twisted dilemmas
Yuganda JIRENMA jidai de
Even we, who made a promise, pass by without even noticing
yakusoku shita hazu no futari sae kidzukazu toorisugite yuku"

ntroduction
ules
tory
rofilekeleton
rofile's
agicist
ap's
niforms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 pm

"No one wants to wake up to an empty home
No one ever wants to be alone
It's not so easy to let them go
The ones that you love

XXXX{I have this vacancy in my heart}
There's just something that's always tearing me apart
I don't know why I ever let you go
Now, there's no one to bear with me"

User Image

Bear with me

[imgleft](Direct link; anime only; icon; 100x100)[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]____[/color][color=COLOR1]▬[/color]
[color=COLOR1]█[/color] [color=COLOR2]❁ [/color][color=COLOR3][size=11](username)[/size][/color]
[color=COLOR1]█[/color] [color=COLOR2]❁ [/color][color=COLOR3][size=11](character name)[/size][/color]
[color=COLOR1]█[/color] [color=COLOR2]❁ [/color][color=COLOR3][size=11](age)[/size][/color]
[color=COLOR1]█[/color] [color=COLOR2]❁ [/color][color=COLOR3][size=11](gender)[/size][/color]
[color=COLOR1]█[/color] [color=COLOR2]❁ [/color][color=COLOR3][size=11](Sword or magic)[/size][/color]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][imgleft](direct link; anime only)[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=COLOR2](full name)[/color][/size]
[color=white]_______[/color][size=11][b][color=COLOR3]nicknames:[/color][/b][/size][color=white]__[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1](nick name)[/color][/size]
[color=COLOR1]█████[/color] [color=COLOR2]● [/color][color=COLOR3]●[/color][color=COLOR2] ●[/color][color=white]______[/color][color=COLOR3][b](Pet name)[/b][/color][color=white]__[/color][color=COLOR1]- - -[/color][color=white]__[/color](age)[/color][color=white]__[/color][i])[/i]
[color=white]_____________[/color][color=COLOR2]█[/color] [color=COLOR1]☂ [i][b]b[/b]orn:[/i][/color][color=COLOR3][size=11](just put the month and day)[/size][/color]
[color=white]_____________[/color][color=COLOR2]█[/color] [color=COLOR1]☂ [i][b]s[/b]ex:[/i][/color][color=COLOR3][size=11](gender)[/size][/color]
[color=white]___[/color][size=16][color=COLOR1][b]a[/b]rea [b]o[/b]f [b]e[/b]xpertise [i]?[/i][/color][/size][size=10]
[color=white]______________[/color][color=COLOR3](Strongest area in magic or swordsmanship)[/color][b].[/b][/size]
[color=white]_____[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1][b]r[/b][i]ank[/i] :[/color][/size][color=white]____[/color][size=10][b](A,B,C,D,F, S; People in A class are the top of the class; F is last in class; and only people in the student council are in S class)[/b][/size]
[color=white]___[/color][color=COLOR3][size=8]WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP[i]?[/i][/size][/color]
[color=white]____[/color][b]:[/b][color=white]_______[/color][color=COLOR1][size=11][b](sword or magic)[/b][/size][/color]
[color=COLOR2]▮▮▮▮[/color][color=COLOR3]▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮[/color][color=COLOR2]▮▮▮▮[/color]
[color=white]_________[/color]● [color=COLOR1]● [/color]●[color=white]____________[/color]- - - - - -
[color=white]________[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1][b]s[/b]tories of the [b]p[/b]ast [b]:[/b][/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][size=10](bio)[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[color=white]________[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1][b]e[/b]motions from my [b]p[/b]resent [b]:[/b][/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][size=10](what is going on in the present)
[/size]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][color=white]_____[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬[/color][color=COLOR1]▬[/color][color=COLOR2]▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[color=white]____[/color][size=14][color=COLOR2]r[i]a[/i][b]c[/b]e[b] :[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]__[/color][size=11][color=COLOR1](races are Humans, Elves, Half-elves, Dwarfs, I'll allow 2 angels and one half-demon)[/color][/size][b].[/b]
[color=white]______[/color][color=grey]- - - - - - - - -[/color] [i][color=COLOR2]s t a t s[/color][/i]:
[color=COLOR1][i]o[/i]1[/color].[color=white]__[/color][color=COLOR3][size=11]height/weight[b]:[/b][/size][/color][color=white]___[/color][size=10](height and weight in LB)[/size]
[color=COLOR1][i]o[/i]2[/color].[color=white]__[/color][color=COLOR3][size=11]eye/hair color[b]:[/b][/size][/color][color=white]___[/color][size=10](eye and hair color)[/size]
[color=COLOR1][i]o[/i]3[/color].[color=white]__[/color][color=COLOR3][size=11]blood type[b]:[/b][/size][/color][color=white]___[/color][size=10](blood type)[/size]
[color=white]_____________[/color][size=14][color=COLOR3][b]b[/b] el[i]o[/i]ngings[/color][/size][color=COLOR2]▬ ▬ ▬[/color]
[color=white]_______[/color][size=11](personal effects, or things that are with you all the time)[/size]
[color=white]____[/color][size=14][color=COLOR2]❤[/color][/size][color=white]__[/color][size=11](crush)[/size]
[color=white]__________[/color]❛ [size=8][color=COLOR3]ANYTHING ELSE[/color][/size][i]?[/i][list][list][list][size=11][color=COLOR2](other)[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][color=COLOR1][size=15]♫[/size][/color][color=white]____[/color][color=COLOR1][url= direct link to song][b][color=color3](song name)[/color][/b][/url]
[color=grey][size=11](Username)[/size][/color]
[color=white]________________[/color][color=COLOR1]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

And I miss you and love you and I will hold onAnd I know there's a chance that you will come back, oh ooh
And I dream of the day that you'd come back homeAnd I hope that you know
I have this vacancy in my heartThere's just something that's always tearing me apart
I don't know why I ever let you goNow, there's no one to bear with me

ntroduction
ules
tory
rofilekeleton
rofile's
agicist
ap's
niforms

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:06 pm
XXXX{Loneliness, Fighting back again
XXXXXXSeems to be like it never ends
XXXXXXXGive us hope through the love of
XXXXXXXXpeaceful shine on me}

"In the heavy rain that won’t stop falling
Tsuyoku furiyamanu ame ni
This is a world where I live without a smile
Egao wasureta mama kurushimi surechigau sekai

In the midst of conflict and pretense
Arasoi to itsuwari no naka de
If my heart will be drained dry–
Kokoro karasu no nara"

User Image

Lead the way

яσƒιℓεs

User Image
                ____
                OneWeekRainisu
                Tou Erde
                Male
                Magic

Like the flower floating on the raging wavesArekuruu nami ni ukabu hana no you ni
overcome the stormItsuka sono kokoro ni nikushimi wo

ntroduction
ules
tory
rofilekeleton
rofile's
agicist
ap's
niforms

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:21 pm
мαgιcιsт

.: Right now only magic from the "Tales of.." games will be allowed :.

Arte Name Elemental Attributes Damage Spread Total Damage (%) Max Hits Casting Time (seconds) Attack Type TP Cost Level//Class Requirements

Novice Spells

Aqua Edge
アクアエッジ
Water 0.60 x 3 180 3 2.50 - 8 D -

Fire Ball
ファイアボール
Fire 0.60 x 3 180 3 2.50 - 7 F -

Wind Blade
ウィンドカッター
Wind 0.55 x 3 165 3 2.50 - 8 D -

Stone Blast
ストーンブラスト