Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mischief Managed Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Roleplay Guild For Mischief Managed B/C Shop. 

Tags: Harry Potter, Mischief Managed, roleplay 

Reply Archive
PRP-Who is that Singing?-Aoide/Siobahn (Berri/Min)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Siobahn had made up her mind, she wasn't going to stay inside the castle one minute longer, even if it was freezing cold outside. She had been sequestered inside for far too long. Not to mention that the boys in her House were driving her mad with all their whooping, pranking and general noise. Being stuck indoors with them was starting to get on her nerves.

So despite the protests some of the other first year girls in her dorm gave her, Siobahn bundled up in as many layers as she could. Long woolen underwear, covered with thick wool stockings followed by a pair of trousers she borrowed from one of the boys were the first layers to be put on. Then she added a long skirt over the pants so none of the teachers would notice she was wearing them during a weekday. Apparently one could get points taken off for wearing trousers when school was still in session for the week.

She layered on her dress shirt, a long cashmire sweater which was followed by a thick yellow and black argyle sweater and then her cloak. She looked through her trunk until she came up with two thick mittens which she laid to the side for the end. She found her snow boots, which she was glad her grandmother had insisted she bring with her. These took awhile to get over her thick layered socks, it took her a good five minutes for each foot or so it seemed. Then she snatched up her knitted woolen pixie hat, pulled it down over her ears, wrapped two warm scarves around her neck and pulled her mittens on.

Then before a prefect or the head of her house could stop her, she dashed out of her dorm, through the common room and out the port and down the hall towards the side door that lead to the grounds of Hogwarts. The moment she stepped out into the snow and closed the door behind her she was met with the satisfying sound of quietness. "Ahh..perfect." She sighed happily and began to trudge through the thick snow around the castle.

"Now to just keep the blood flowing..or to find somewhere to sit where no one will find me. More than likely one of the roomies has squawked about my going out by now." She said with a slight frown behind her thick scarves.

Walking was a little tough, especially with all the layers she was wearing. She couldn't help but grin at the sight she must make. "I probably look like a waddling penguin." She giggled to herself.

She paused in the chilly wind when she heard the unmistakable sound of singing wafting on the wind. "I wonder who that could be." Now with a new purpose, Siobahn followed the sound as best as she could to see who was singing and who might be outdoors in weather like this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:49 pm
User ImageThough winter wasn't her favorite season, Aoide felt the need to not be cooped up in the castle. So early that morning she'd layered on all her warmest clothes and headed outside. She wasn't sure what she would have said had she been stopped by someone. Perhaps that she was going to find a creature to study? In any case, she wasn't stopped so she didn't worry about it.

She smiled as the snow crunched underfoot. No, she'd never like winter, but snow could always bring a smile to her face. The snow always made her think of her mother and sister, who liked to make snow angels. It was the only time she liked winter; bundling up with them and going outside to lay in the snow and make the angels.

With a grin, she turned and fell backward, arms outstretched. She closed her eyes and began to hum a lullaby her mother used to sing. Soon enough, the humming turned into singing.
"Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, Too-ra-loo-ra-li,
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, hush now, don't you cry!
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, Too-ra-loo-ra-li,
Too-ra-loo-ra-loo-ral, that's an Irish lullaby."

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm
Despite her long socks, Siobahn's ankles were cold and drenched through from her long trek through the deep snow. Still she wasn't going to turn back now, she was getting closer to the singing..the voice was loud enough that she could swear that she was nearly on top of the person. In fact, she should be right about..

"OOmph." Siobahn exclaimed when she tripped over the foot in the snow and feel face first into the cold snow. "C-cold." She stuttered as she pushed herself up out of the snow. "There you are!" She cried seeing the singer laying down in the snow..only on her backside.

Siobahn's head went sideways as she eyed the other girl. Was..was she making snow angels? She seemed a bit old for that. Siobahn wasn't about to say that, cause that would have been rude. Maybe she was just being nostalgic and enjoying her time in the snow. "What was that song you were singing?" She asked eager to know. It had such a lovely melody to it...and it was a rather catchy tune.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:42 pm
Aoide yelped when she was tripped over, sitting up to see who was walking through the snow. Her face grew hot, though the blush was hidden under the pink the cold had already put on her cheeks. She'd thought she was alone, it was the only reason she'd been singing. She had no idea anyone else would be silly enough to come out in the snow today. "I-I..uh.." she stuttered, pushing her glasses back up on her face. "O-oh, it's called An Irish Lullaby. My mother used to sing it to me when I was little," she answered softly. "S-so what b-brings you out into the snow?"

Minyaagar

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:46 pm
Siobahn had heard the other girl yelp when she had tripped and hoped she hadn't hurt her too badly. She turned her gaze away when the other girl began to stutter back a reply. So this girl was on the shy side as well, this made things interesting.

Most of the time Siobahn had trouble speaking coherently without turning bright red. At least this girl didn't have that problem, Sio noticed as she glanced back at her. Usually she found that if she stared to the ground or away from people she had an easier time of talking.

"Oh well it's beautiful. I wish.." Here Sio trailed off not really wanting to elaborate that her mother had never sang to her once in her life. That just wasn't the kind of person her mother was. She couldn't help but feel slightly envious of the other girl.

"I was getting bored of being stuck inside with all those noisy boys. They're driving me nuts pulling pranks on me and being so loud. So I sneaked out so I could get some silence." Siobahn replied.

She realized belatedly that she still hadn't introduced herself. "I'm Siobahn Song, what's your name?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:59 pm
Aoide blushed harder, though her skin color hid most of it, which was something she was always thankful for. "Oh, thanks," she said and smiled softly. She liked to sing, but had never had the nerve to do it in front of anyone besides her family.

She nodded a bit at the other girl's explanation. "That's a p-pretty good reason to come outside," she said softly. "Oh! Nice to meet you, Siobhan. I'm Aoide Tande," she said with a smile. Despite her shyness, Aoide liked to make friends.

She eyed the color of the other girl's scarves and sweater, proclaiming her as a Hufflepuff. Her own scarf showed her house proudly. Her father and sister had both been in Gryffindor, and she was happy to carry on the tradition. She didn't have a lot of friends, but she was fairly sure she didn't have any friends in Hufflepuff yet.

Minyaagar

Dragon Berri
Crew

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:13 pm

Siobahn pursed her lips and peered closer at the girl's face. She could swear that she saw the girl's face slightly darken at the compliment. She was surprised that the other girl was just as shy as she normally was. She had never thought she'd find someone like herself.

"Well you deserve the compliment." She replied biting on her bottom lip. "You have an amazing voice. I'd love to hear more of the songs you know sometime."

Siobahn smiled at the other's agreement with her. "Most definitely. Boys are so noisy. I'm really not used to it, I used to go to an all girl's boarding school so this is kind a shock to me."

Aoide. It was a perfect name for her Siobahn thought. "That's a lovely name, I suppose it's Scottish as well? It's nice to meet you."

Siobahn hadn't really made any friends yet but hoped she would soon. Perhaps this older girl would be a good start for her in that department. That is if she was up for having a friendship with someone so much longer.

Siobahn caught Aoide eying her scarf and glanced down. Then she glanced back up with a small smile.

"Do you have any friends in hufflepuff yet?" She asked curiously angling her head to the side. "I really haven't made any friends just yet. I'm hoping I'll have at least a few close friends here."

Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games