Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O
  O
View Results

Arianah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 pm
So, putting this here so I don't mortifying the kid if she snoops on my accounts. Daughter comes in around 2:00 am and tells me she thinks it started. Ok. Hand her the needed items and say welcome to womanhood.

Best friend (who was pregnant with her oldest the same time as me) calls today to inform me her oldest had the same conversation with her in the wee hours of the morning today too.

I'm all for sharing milestones with our kids, but this one is surreal.

We are keeping quiet. We figure if the girls want to discuss and find out they share today in common it is up to them.

I feel old now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:15 am
I was about 14 and my mother found my panties on the floor. She knew before I did. .___.

most embarrassing thing.  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

LeRaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:06 pm
I got mine at 12 and I immediately flew over to my mom like WHAT IS THISSSS
she was so embarassed about lecturing me on it though

she never gave me the sex talk, the period one was enough to practically give her a heart attack  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:32 pm
I pretty much figured mine out on my own, but when I broke my hymen playing football I thought I started my period so I had to have my mom's boss come help me because my mom was busy working, and we were friends with the family anyways (and they lived like 2 blocks away).
I didn't actually start mine until I was like 14.

That's funny and kinda cool about those coincidences.  

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Xiporah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:20 am
I got mine when I was 13. I got it at school and had no clue. Luckily I was wearing black jeans that day. I'd spent a whole class period at the nurses office for stomach cramps.

Guess who got to find out first? My dad! He was running late to meet a potential customer to give them an estimate on some remodeling they wanted or whatever it was and I was upstairs, on the toilet, looking at the crotch snap on my body suit (lol early 1990's fashion) while my dad was yelling HURRY UP JAIME.

I yelled down at him that my period started and he paused for a second and said, "Grab some of your mother's s**t and let's go."

Gotta love my dad.

I even made him take a picture of me before we left. I actually found it recently.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 am
That is the best story ever Xip. He didn't eve bat an eyelash. LOL

It's disturbing knowing nature has deemed me old enough to be a grandmother though.  

Arianah

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:25 am
I was 10 and on a school trip when I got mine. It was not fun having to stuff my underwear with toilet paper in a public toilet and hope that it would be enough.

My mum had told me all about it from a young age though so I wasn't bothered. She did that because when she first got her period, no one had told her anything and she thought she was dying! She lived in a poor village with no healthcare.For three years, she didn't tell anyone and she just casually accepted that she was dying. She only got found out when she didn't properly clean one of the linens she used to soak it up and her mother found it.

Yeah growing up, my mum would always comment on her period. Every month. Since I could remember.  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games