Hey there, I'm not a mother or expecting a child (yet) but I thought maybe it'd be useful to post a few handy links in the guild for reference materials and education. I do research a lot when I'm writing a role play and pregnancy is a varied topic with lots of information. So here are a few of the sites I've used.

Please feel free to add more links as well, so long as they are Gaia appropriate.

Birthing Naturally - this one has a nifty page about techniques and body postions people can use to ease pain or discomfort in labour.

Great Dad - a website for all the expectant fathers and dads out there.

The Best Things in Life are Three - this one is a blog about a family living with triplets. It can give insights into what having a family is like, and what having multiples is like.

Buried With Children - another fabulous blog about a family with triplets. Very enjoyable and interesting.

Pregnancy -a website with information, answers, tips and other useful things all about pregnancy.

Pregnancy Signs and Stages

Raising Children Network - a website with helpful information and facts about how to raise a family!

Twins, Triplets and Other Multiples - for all those seeking info about what this is like.

=^_^=

I hope that you'll find these as helpful as I have during my research.