Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Society's Exalted

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of fun-loving Bleach fans role-playing! 

Tags: Soul Society, Bleach, Shinigami, Hueco Mundo, Vizard 

Reply Bulletin Board
The Tea Gardens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx
miling at the ongoing conversation, she gazed up at the cozy building. ”It’s very nice from what I can see. You did well Tomi.” She smiled again, her usual charming and childish grin radiating through the change of lighting as they entered the premises. Materu’s figure swirled as she took her seat, thinking about what the Captain had said before about knowing someone by the same name as her. She allowed herself a matter of seconds to study him. She felt a sort of déjà vu when looking at him but simply blew it off as he promptly suggested the light green tea. ”I’d love to try some since you have been so kind.” Her hands instinctively went to fondle her locks of golden and silver hair as she waited for the tea, her mind now wandering on the usual subjects of anything to nothing. ”So how exactly is it that you think you might’ve known someone by the same name as myself?” Her mind soon filled with the thoughts of the impossibility because she was the only one in the age of life and death that had the name, but she decided to play along and pry into the Captain’s ever-so intriguing way of swooning a girl.
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Gardens x;x;x • • Mental State ~ Alert; Curious
• • Physical State ~ Normal x;x;x • • Zanpakutō State ~ Sealed

[ooc: Sorry for taking so long! Writer’s block!]

Robotic Zamat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:36 pm
Materu Shioni

Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
@@@@

--------------------------------->>>>>

Tomi realized that his slight distortion of the truth to pander to the lady's pride and achieve a sense of personal 'relationship' with her, that is the outright lie and rather stupid pick up line about him knowing someone of that exact same name was going to backfire if he did not think fast and dance his way out of it nice and cleanly.

"Thank you," he said,, replying to her compliments about his newest venture: the tea house, and playing for some time to think of a fail-safe way of saving his a**. "A lot of work has gone into it. It was the dream of the other Materu, in fact." He added,inspiration hitting him like a semi-trailer at full speed. "She was a little girl I had met in Rukongai way back before the dawn of time, it seems sometimes. We played together, but when she disappeared one day, it was never the same."

Here Tomi put and hand over his heart and bowed his head, his relief at saving himself form a serious foe-par looking like true sadness.

"But that is the way of this cruel world, wouldn't you agree?" He added, lifting his head and looking at Materu directly with clear blue eyes. "But then again, one beautiful moment, though short, is always replaced by another, so the heart never truly has to flounder in sorrow."

He knew this was a stupid and rather nasty thing to say really, but the way he said it, he almost believed it himself. And this girl was pretty enough to warrant loosing even more karma over her. Not to mention he had is reputation of being a serial womanizer to uphold.

<<<<----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

(OOC: NP, it happens!! LOL )  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxx
olling her eyes, Materu merely nodded as she allowed the man to keep up his fallacy about the other girl named Materu. ”I’m sure she was a sweet child.” Her déjà vu from before was just a twist of psychology on her mind, trying to convince herself that maybe she knew him to keep up her belief of truth over anything else. But after hearing his little story and the bow he gave, she knew it was all an act. Her eyes would wander back out to the garden and she sighed. ”As far as I’m concerned, life is balance; neither cruel nor kind. But from all of the cute little farces you’re pulling, I’d believe it to be a cruel one for you.” Her wit snapped in and out of that statement as her eyes whipped back to him and she smiled wolfishly. No reason for her to hide the fact that she knew he was bluffing, so she decided to be as malicious as she could without being full and outright rude. Her zanpakutō’s sheath rumbled rather obnoxiously as it could tell she was getting tired of this man’s games. Akuri, her guardian spirit, wanted so much to leap out and chomp the tiny Captain in half, but was refrained as the girl’s hand patted his hilt gently, causing him to calm.
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Garden x;x;x • • Mental State ~ Alert; Snarky
• • Physical State ~ Normal x;x;x • • Zanpakutō State ~ Sealed

[ooc:]

Robotic Zamat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:16 pm
]
Materu Shioni

Yamato Tomio
SanBanTai TaiChou

User Image

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
@@@@

--------------------------------->>>>>

Tomi beamed happily, knowing his lies had most likely been seen through, but it did not really bother him if it did not bother the other, a.k.a. his audience. He was a performer and a writer to his very soul. His lies, well, he never considered them to be real lies, simply stories he told to delight and give the illusion of a world he wanted to concoct for his audience, be thy whomever. If this audience was a pretty girl, all the better.

"She was, it's true." He said, elaborating upon his game in delight. "Very close friend."

He then looked worried as he caught the sigh, fearful that he was loosing his precious audience which he held above all else.

"Life is what you make it." He said, simply enough, believing it to his very core and not putting on an act, for once. "And what you want to believe. That is all that matters. Everything you see from now to after you blink those lovely eye of yours might change; in fact, it will change, without you even knowing what has changed. What you thought was Truth one moment, will be Falsity the next. Never mind that what one person thinks as Truth will be utterly different from what another thinks. So why bother with such menial things? If a person is happy and at ease, do we really need to confront such things? Isn't life so much better when sitting and having a delightful little chat with a pleasant someone with a nice, hot cup of tea in your hands?"

Tomi shrugged and sipped his drink, looking for all the world like a contented cat.

"If I look about at everything about me, I certainly see kindness and cruelty. I may acknowledge the cruelty, but I choose to salute the kindness and pleasures of life. This choice is for everyone to make on their own. I've made my choice. But I won't be so snide as to force my own ideals unto another. I live for Art, no matter what form it takes. This is my Way."

<<<<----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

(OOC: )  

Robotic Zamat

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Materu Shioni

O.G. Wife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:24 pm
User Image
User Image
x
x
xxxxxxxx
odding her head slowly, the girl gazed out to the garden as well. The sun was setting, and the way the trees, as well as the rest of the scenery, blended together into the warm pink and purple hues of twilight gave her a sense of comfort. Materu was more talkative than she is right now usually, but she couldn’t help but wonder about many things that should’ve or could’ve happened that night at the ball. It was long past, no one else seemed to remember it, or at least recall it. Due to this, many questions lay unanswered. ”So did you hear about what had happened at the Halloween Ball this past year?” Her eyes swiveled over to him, followed by her countenance as she twirled the spoon in her cup, the tea creating a vortex into the bottom. Picking it up, the gold and silver haired princess would take a sip or two while listening to Tomi’s response.
User Image

• • Location ~ Tea Gardens x;x;x • • Mental State ~ Alert; Curious
• • Physical State ~ Normal
x;x;x • • Zanpakutō State ~ Sealed
Reiatsu ~ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 100%

[ooc:]
Robotic Zamat

Bulletin Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash